Anabolic Pump??

Any recommendations please??
thanks guys!!!:bb2:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P to the Slin.... seriously takes the idea of AP to another level, just crazy pumps that last long after the workout, especially if care is taken to get enough carbs in.

Last edited:
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah really nothing compares to Pslin IMO. Check out some of the logs on the board and you will find out what I mean.

teamorbit

teamorbit

Awards
My favorite is La Brada Supercharge. Have been meaning to try the new Morph from Isatori

teamorbit

teamorbit

Awards
^^^ Itried that today. I have to say it was pretty good. Didnt get that much of a kick but the pump was nice.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to try USP Labs P-Slin but have used Anabolic Pump and absolutely loved it. The pumps alone are worth the product but coupled with the increased carb intake ability while loosing fat and gaining strength was a superhuman type feeling. Its now the only real non protein/bcaa/multi supplement that I will continue to buy like a staple.

The King

Awards
Methyl efx hands down

If you want insane pump and strength too, Methyl Efx rocks, its hard to find, tastes pretty bad, slug it down and hang on....got to be one of the best ever.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You guys keep talking about this PSlin mumbo jumbo I may have to give it a whirl. :)
I think my best pump was 2 leviathan, 2 dcp, 3 incarnate, white flood/purple wraath all as a pre-workout after being on Reset AD only for one week.

I think I ruined my adrenals on that one lift but it was beautiful.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pslin creates pumps so heavy I have to change my workouts when i am using it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Im really diggin NOS Ether, I have had some great pumps on this stuff!

Eject

Eject

Awards
Ive sampled nano vapor it was decent. Want to try pslin now

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Pslin, combined with any arganine based preWO drink (and carbs of course) is the best pump you'll ever see.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Pslin, combined with any arganine based preWO drink (and carbs of course) is the best pump you'll ever see.
pslin and Creatine monohydrate.... try it.... NO's wont hurt either but try plain old mono once, youll be amazed.

freakabe

Awards
thanks people!!!

cant wait for my AP to arrive!!!!

wanna ask..

Does the DCP and Leviathan reloaded stack actually gives a preworkout pump?? I thought these were for fat loss.

Also what should I stack with Anabolic Pump??

THanks!:box::squat:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Does the DCP and Leviathan reloaded stack actually gives a preworkout pump?? I thought these were for fat loss.
not really a "pump," per se, in my experience. It does aid with focus and energy, but it's not the same as a NO product. Mostly they just optimize the burn while you're working out, the DCP especially while doing cardio.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
P-Slin is the best all around pre-workout supplement as long as you stick to the directions and get your carbs in. P-Slin for me along with 2 scoops of Scivation's VasoCharge is the winning ticket. I'm now adding Diesel Test Hardcore and Diesel Raw Test in the mix which should also add to some crazy pumps and gains. I'm also adding some creatine mono in with my vasocharge. P-Slin is the king of all pre-workout supps. Before p-slin i wasn't a big USP fan at all, but this has given me new faith in the company.

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
P-slin will take your workouts to the next level.. It increases strength and endurance/energy with the first dose