keater824 cytolean cycle

keater824

keater824

Awards
i got the okay from my doctor to take cytolean so im pretty pump
stats: 6'1 218lbs 18%BF
Goal: 6'1 195lbs 11%BF cut 20lbs
my diet: is mostly tuna, chicken breast, salmon patties, freakfix protein shake after workout only, veggies and get all my carbs from fruit
Rountie: is pretty much cardio another than pushups, situps, dips, pullups, im doing an boxing rountie

i just took my first pill and going to hit the gym...

keater824

keater824

Awards
did cardio took it easy today, burn 800cals in 70 mins, more focus than usually during cardio b/c i hate it, heart rate increase a little more than usually during cardio, I only took one pill but i am very hungry, maybe after a couple days the appetite will decrease

keater824

keater824

Awards
took one pill at 6 am and then two pills at 1:30pm, my appetite has decrease in half! im a moose i need to eat a huge meals every 2 hours but now i don't get that hunger feeling a lot, i eat b/c i have to survive, my 4 servings of tuna wrap didn't fill me but was enough, did cardio today burn 825 cals in hour, i am not going to mma tonight bc of my knee, heart rate seems more profound when on one pill rather than two idk why though, but the weird thing is that i am sweating less than normal, i usually have huge pits stains at like 10:00 am but its alot less

weighted in after cardio: 213
i enjoy this product and i dont have that jittery feeling too

keater824

keater824

Awards
i played team handball but didnt workout today, English teacher assigned an essay due tomorrow and then i had to go to work so i skip a workout session

appetite is suppressed, sweating a little bit more, i feel more positive then normal and i look a little leaner

i only been on for 3 days but i do enjoy this product cant wait to my results at the end of my six week cycle

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
glad your enjoying it. this one is my fave thermo/fat/energy pill out there. I pimp it every chance i get.

keater824

keater824

Awards
yeah its an amazing product only be using for 3 days but the fat loss is very noticeable also the appetite suppression is incredible

team handball today again sweated like a beast, again the appetite suppression is incredible, i feel like i remembering info from school better too idk, great product thou

keater824

keater824

Awards
this weekend i had family over and i ate like crap so i gotta get my diet back into shape, i just took two pills appitte is supressed and i have an basketball game at 4 so i post back at the 7

gain 2 lbs but i feel bloated my waist trimmed down a little bit, people being asking if i lost weight

keater824

keater824

Awards
basketball game we lost.... but energy was really up i was hustling up and down the court and wasnt tired, felt more relax untill missing about 8 shots, but overall i had some kickass energy on the court

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to how this log goes, good luck.

keater824

keater824

Awards
appittie is suppress, i couldnt make it to the gym because i have no ride, did pushups and situps and later i have krav magna so i post back after martial arts

i noticed that my heart "chest area" feels heavy when i dont drink enough water but other than that side this product is great

keater824

keater824

Awards
at km was endurance was up, i was also sweating like a beast,
todays weight 216 im up 3 pounds but i am leaner my pecs are a little more defined and you can see a little bit of my abs

keater824

keater824

Awards
cheated a bit today for lunch had 2 slices of plain pizza, i really got ta get my diet in check, baseball starts march 3 so i had captains pratices today, 10 min run with 20 sprints, leapfrog- idk, but appittie is suppress again, but i need to have selfcontrol during lunchtime

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
cheated a bit today for lunch had 2 slices of plain pizza, i really got ta get my diet in check, baseball starts march 3 so i had captains pratices today, 10 min run with 20 sprints, leapfrog- idk, but appittie is suppress again, but i need to have selfcontrol during lunchtime
Just got to hold in there about the eating man, I'm an endo so I can't even touch bad food pretty much lol. Just imagine that kind food as nasty tasting stuff that makes you fat..

keater824

keater824

Awards
appittie is suppress, had a tuna fish wrap with lettuce today for lunch, at 4 im going to the gym to run 4 miles then at 6 got mma, i post back around 7

im trying a new dosing protcol
its says take 2-3 pills in the morning then 1-2 pills 6-8 hours later but
i am going to take 2 pills at 6 am
2 pills for the 2nd dosage but at 4:30pm so it helps curve with my nighttime craving
its an 10.5 hours difference but i think it help with weight loss

keater824

keater824

Awards
appittie supressed, took 2 pills at 4 and my nightime craving are pretty much gone, ran 4 miles burn 650 cals, i feel better im not really sucking wind anymore, mma was good but it was only me and one other kid so it was more shirt graps etc, nothing too physical

weight:212

keater824

keater824

Awards
appittie is supress cant go to the gym because i have to work from 6 to 10 and have 2 tests to study for tomorrow

ate a steakhouse whole wheat sub from quozinos a bad idea

keater824

keater824

Awards
appittie is so supressed this product is amazing
did cardio today for 90 mins ran 8.5 miles and burn 1350 cals, i really enjoy this product

weight 211.5
i lost a lot of water weight during cardio today bc after cardio i weighted myself and i was 3lbs lighter

keater824

keater824

Awards
did mma today, appittie supressed, i found out that if you dont drink a lot of water you get headaches and a little dizzy but i enjoy this product

my pecs are a lot trimmer yeah boy

todays weight: 211 with 31 days left to get to 198

i love this product

keater824

keater824

Awards
first off: giants are amazing

appetite was suppressed, ate chicken breast sub for lunch and for diner had lasanga a little bit of a cheat but had no time to make anything.. went to the gym ran 5 miles and burned 850cals then right after the gym went to mma where i sucked and was tired as ****

i have noticed fat loss, around my abs and facial areas even if the scale says different between the 1.5 gallons of water daily

keater824

keater824

Awards
ate a chicken salad at wendys today for lunch no dressing or anythig and i didnt eat the chicken because its problay not quality meat, appitttie was suppress all day intill now at 6:30 instead of take my second dose at 4pm i took it 1pm because i had baseball cardiotraining

i feel leaner and lost a bit of fat in the face

keater824

keater824

Awards
i love this product, haven't been to the gym in a couple days bc of appointments etc, but have been doing mma

weight:208

keater824

keater824

Awards
sorry i haven't posted in a while i was on a retreat was one of the leaders, appittie was suppressed and sweated like a mother, cytolean provide great energy also in the last 48 hours i got 2 hours and feel fine .....
I will weight myself monday

keater824

keater824

Awards
i feel less motivated today during cardio, but burn 500 cals
when i got on the scale this morning i weight 206, i have 3 weeks left to finish my goal to get down to 198
appittie was suppressed again today

keater824

keater824

Awards
appitte is supressed, i am very impressed with this product, i also love size on by gaspari my bench jump 85 pounds but that off topic, i ran 6 miles today before mma i was extremely sloppy because of the 6 miles run, i didnt have a lot of sweating today which was great

today weight at 7:30: 205
2 weeks and 5 days left to deadline: goal 198

keater824

keater824

Awards
appittie was suppressed, i don't really eat much which is bad with a burner, ran 5.5 miles and burn 900cals

todays weight: 205

keater824

keater824

Awards
appittie was supressed didnt really have time for lunch today so i had to settle for fast food ate a slammie at quizons which has only 200cals which is really chill, had baseball conditiong after school
my pecs are more defined, i have a little v showing and i can notice the weight loss in my thigh and abs area

todays weight: 205
goal: 198
2 weeks and 3 days left

keater824

keater824

Awards
i feel like the product is wearing off a bit, the appittie supresssed but no as much as it used too, but i have to say my body is very lean, i still have a little fat around my abs which i need to get rid of but otherwise, this product is great
my waist drop 2 inches

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
good to hear broseph. I love this stuff. I sell a lot of it at my store on purpose, never heard any bad feedback, or had it returned. :)

keater824

keater824

Awards
yeah this product is really effective i used to wear 36x 34 jeans
but today i wonder how much fat i lost with this product and decided to put on my 32 waist abercrombie shorts "abercrombie cuts are weird as hell" and i fit into them i used to not be able to button them and i did, a little tight but i was amazed the were on and buttoned

today i ran 10 miles, at the gym and burn 1600 cals, appittie is suppressed but i feel like the product is wearing off a little
but overall i enjoy the product alot

keater824

keater824

Awards
my bottle is finish of gaspari cytolean

i would like to apologize for not posting many threads toward the end of the cycle, i became busy with school, work and sports, i wasnt trying to blow the log off

my final stats: 6'1 204lbs
i cut 14lbs in 3.5 weeks which was amazing
i also lost 3inches of my waist, and can also see a little v and also my hips

overall rating for this product
energy-8/10 no jitters or anything, just plain "clean" energy

focus- 7/10 great focus during workouts, but towards the end of the bottle my focus decreased

mental wellbeing- 8/10, happy

fat loss- 10/10, cutting 14lbs in 3.5 wks says its all

appittie suppressed- 10/10 i had to force myself to eat, because the suppressed was so good i could last a day without eating

side effects- 7/10 i didnt really exprience any real sides...
if i didnt drink enough water, my heart rate would increase a bit and also sometimes my sleep was a little off but other than that it was great

overall i would rate gaspari cytolean a 8/10
i would def use this product again if i need to cut,

Last edited:

wakeuphate

Awards
Does it allow you to maintain/build muscle mass while losing fat? Even though you're consuming reduced amounts of calories?

keater824

keater824

Awards
i didn't gain any muscle on cytolean i wasn't really lifting however, i maintain muscle pretty well on cytolean i have a decent muscular build genetics are on my side, however i notice a little different in my chest area it shrunk but i sure its wasn't all muscle, i ate high amounts of protein while on cytolean
on june1 3 months after my cytolean cycle i lost around 18lbs and 2.5 inches off my waist!!!!!

the only negative is that it effects weaken around week 4 and also i started taking cytolean again to lose a bit of fat since my torn quad inhibits me from any true physical activity and i dont feel the effects as much as i did the first cycle but give cytolean a try its kinda cheap $28 if you run a cycle good luck and tell me your results

if any more question about cytolean PM me i be happy to answer