Ragin on the ROK (Sponsored)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to get everything prepped, since Stevoph beat me I didnt wanna be last so here is a brief intro:
Age 21
- Sex - M - Height 510
- Weight 165 6.5% bf
- Body type meso-endo
- Training Experience (please be detailed) serious for 3 years; upcoming contest in May
- Current Training Schedule /
Day1Shoulders abs calves
Day2Quads
Day3Back triceps hamstrings
Day4chest biceps abs calves
-
I'm a competitive boxer, I run track/long distance(marathon/half marathon and ironman(half),and local 5k's)
- Current Supplements
taurine 6-8 grams daily
Milk thistle 4-6 grams daily
horny goat weed 1 gram daily
policosanol 20mg daily
fenugreek 1-1.5 grams daily
DHEA 150mg daily
Yellow Gold 1.5grams daily

I'm currently bulking and taking in a little over 400 grams protein,500 carbs,100 grams fat(nuts,oatmeal,eggs), and around 5000-6000 calories.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Nice start man! Thanks for getting this up so quick!

Subbed!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome, out of curiousity, why the dhea?

your gonna love the rag brutha

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
nice start! i'm in!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Just got the rag in this morning. I will be sure to update everyone tonight!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
on the rag too...lovin it

who ever does you flavouring sytem is amazing....ive been using half scoop to flavour my bulk hydrolysate it tastes soo good.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 1(Shoulders + Abs/Calves):
Great energy, really uplifting (actually had justwoken up and felt a little groggy to being in an intense workout mode! Pumps and increased blood flow was evident throughout workout as well as increased sweat rate. The taste was superb for fruit punch)actually the best) although most fruit puch flavored powders tend to give me the gag effect this went down well. I'm quite excited for chest /bicep day for the energy and pumps!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 (Quads + 5 mile run)
Felt decent energy. Not as much so (compared with day 1), noticed once again better sweating and increased body temp. The accompanying run was great, once again throughout increased energy was noted. Track shall be coming up soon so I should be able to let you know how lactic acid/endurance goes!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 (Quads + 5 mile run)
Felt decent energy. Not as much so (compared with day 1), noticed once again better sweating and increased body temp. The accompanying run was great, once again throughout increased energy was noted. Track shall be coming up soon so I should be able to let you know how lactic acid/endurance goes!
Oh, did I hear track? Hmmmmm, Cordygen5 sounds like a good fit too :D

Great job!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'd be more than happy to log Cordygen in a month when track is in full swing!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
good lookin' workouts so far, homie! :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 3(Off day)!
Tomorrow shall be the big day! (bi/chest day) check back because this should be pretty good!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 (Biceps + Chest + Calves)
Wow! Whata workout! Noticed increased recovery time (only slightly), but endurance was definately there! I went from incline to flat bench to flies and man it was great! I noticed if I took a slightly longer break maybe 1 min in between sets I have much more energy/endurance than before! Also, vascularity was pretty swet as I'm not usually very vascular, veins were poppin outta the shoulders like crazy! Furthermore I slightly strained my upper forearm slighly last week, and during the workout I wrapped it and it didnt give me any trouble, added recovery time is def benefical as I havent been on a creatine product for quite some time(I hate the bloat) Krealkalyln,MAN,Green Mag & now Rag(which has 2 of those creatines) are the only ones I use!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good! I'm glad to hear the forearm is holding up too.

on a side note, I'd be dead at 6% bf :eek:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Looking good! I'm glad to hear the forearm is holding up too.

on a side note, I'd be dead at 6% bf :eek:
yeah, doesnt help you weigh what, deuce and a half?.haha...your size at 6% would be scary

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
yeah, doesnt help you weigh what, deuce and a half?.haha...your size at 6% would be scary
HaHa! Yeah this 260 is finally getting old. I really like the stength but it's time to see the abs again. Last time I was 6% I weighed in at 228 so I have a ways to go.

6% at 260 would be sick! :twisted:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
226 at 6 is pretty sick bro....btw first tub of Rag is gone, amazing product !!!...still lovin it, and cracking open another tub tomorrow! My endurance is rediculous right now

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
hey I run tack,cross country, and box so my weight cant be that high. Not to mention i have a comp in may 24o lol yea right Ronnie won his first Olympia at 240!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 (Shoulders + Abs +Calves)
Still feeling the same great energy and focus, actually just recommend this product to a friend (he just bought some), he is a newb so I figured an all in 1 would be great for him!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 (Quads)
Recovery has def been up, and I'm still enjoying the focus and the fact that this product dosen't give me "I'm trippin on crack" feeling.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 (Back + Triceps)
Great energy, had a nice tricep pump going, and enjoyed the dead lifting immensely (oh my forearm is completely healed and recovery time from day to day workouts has def increased.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 (Chest + Biceps)
Nice Pump energy, and overall mental focus. It is noted that this is by far the best mixing/tasting fruit punch flavor around, however... If you aren't a big fan of fruit punch melon and blue raz are def the way to go!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 (off)
Is def helping with mental focus while finishing up my research study!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
lookin' awesome in here, brotha! :D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice log, man! I'll be sure to keep checking back. I envy you, being chosen to run a sponsored log for MST. lol

Reps for you, bro. :afro:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 (off) These past 4 deays have been crazy(I've had 6to finish up a breast cancer research study that I presented today will do so tomorrow). Thank goodness all of this will be over!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 (Shoulders)
Although I was planning on going to a celebratory party with my research team I took a nap and decided against this! instead I felt my shoulders needed a good workout, i didn't get to abs or calves as energy ran short (have been staying up all night for the past week to finish project up). Anyways, since i was fully rested, recovered ect. I noticed increased sweat rate and had nice energy (while the rag lasted). I have been been taking rag while working on project and presenting and did note decent mental focus. Tomorrow I'm gonna finally be able to sleep normally again for the first time in a while! Furthermore, after waking up I plan on having an intense quad workout, thinking I might throw back into the mix as well! I did do 1 half a$$ workout with a few friends on Thursday (that in my mind wasn't a workout). Anyhow, I decided to experiment and double dosed the Rag and noticed great vascularity in bis, chest, and especially forearms!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention concerning ALL PEOPLE WHOM COMPETE I haven't noticed ANY bloat and have def increased hardness and slight increase in size NO BLOAT is absolutely necessary in my book!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 (Chest + Biceps)
Nice Pump energy, and overall mental focus. It is noted that this is by far the best mixing/tasting fruit punch flavor around, however... If you aren't a big fan of fruit punch melon and blue raz are def the way to go!
Did you try the new blue raz and melon samples we sent? If so can you elaborate on the taste? :stick:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Did you try the new blue raz and melon samples we sent? If so can you elaborate on the taste? :stick:
im trying them today I was just implying that im not a big fan of fruit punch in general (even gatorade) although Rag's is def the best so far.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
im trying them today I was just implying that im not a big fan of fruit punch in general (even gatorade) although Rag's is def the best so far.
Nice, let us know what you think. I'm not a fan of fruit punch in general but I really do like this flavor of Rok. I think you'll enjoy the other flavors too.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With all that rest box you should be ready to hit the gym pretty hard this week! I haven't got the samples yet Matt but when I do I'll give them a go and post up my impressions in my log.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
oh yea! fired up im going in about an 1-1/12 hours so im pumped!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
The new blue raz taste is Freaky AMZING!!! Taste like one of those blue dum dum pops accept better this would be great to sip on throughout the day at school. You guys outta consider making electrolyte like beverage(gatorade) like beverage with energy compounds added w/taurine, beta alanine, ect. Once again anyone considering buying this the flavor rocks! #1 by far!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 (Quads):
Excellent workout strength is up noticeably and will be better now that I will have normal sleep patterns. Seems like a little added size has been added and I'm still enjoying this all in 1 product, mental focus, endurance, ect today i added 6 grams of taurine along with 4 grams beta alanine into the mix. (for experimental purposes)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
The new blue raz taste is Freaky AMZING!!! Taste like one of those blue dum dum pops accept better this would be great to sip on throughout the day at school. You guys outta consider making electrolyte like beverage(gatorade) like beverage with energy compounds added w/taurine, beta alanine, ect. Once again anyone considering buying this the flavor rocks! #1 by far!!
LMAO. I couldn't agree more. I let 5 people on my floor sip on it last week and a few of them said they wanted to buy jugs of it just to drink, lol.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 (Off)

My sleep patterns have been sooo messed up i haven't been able to actually have a killer workout, talk about frustrating!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 17(Bi's and chest)

After this workout i was imply so frustrated i took a nap followed by sleepimg as much as possible, i actually only got to bench9Incline, and flat) before I decided today isn't my day!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Day 18 (Delts +Traps+Abs)

Talk about feeling good! I simply annihilated the weights!! Over head press,lateral raises , and shrugs went flawless! As did the other exercises, but those were worth mentioning. I've actually just gotten 2 friends of mine to purchase rag, due in part because 1 the taste is simply phenomenal and 2 its a fantastic all in one combo priced incredibly good! i might have to actually pick up a tub or 2 of the blue raz and use it as a energy drink to be sipped on throughout the day(yes, the taste is THAT good!!)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
way to bounce back after a rough day, brother! keep up the great work!