Whata Swell (Unsponsored) Log! - AnabolicMinds.com

Whata Swell (Unsponsored) Log!

1. Advanced Member

Whata Swell (Unsponsored) Log!

I got a shiny new package today. I will be stacking Swell, Bulk Tri-Creatine Malate, Shred XS for occasional energy, and Bulk Muira Puama. Im mainly interested in seeing the effects that Swell has on my strength, endurance, and lean mass gains through a recomp until spring break. I am new to Nimbus products and I am very excited to see if I experience some the effects reported from the Poseidon complex. In the near future I hope to pick up some Poseidon to add in. I am already pretty lean and how to maintain a low BF while making some mass gains. I will not clutter the log with small diet and training details. Calories will be slightly above maintainence with the majority of excess coming from protein and both saturated and unsaturated fats. My body loves an excess of both protein and fats and grows well with this protocol.My training routine is forever changing. So, thats the low-down. I will updating with stats and pics later. I took 2 scoops of Swell/ 1.5g Tri-Creatine / 800mg MP about 15 mins ago and I am bout to head to the gym. Today is legs!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

So how did your workout go?
  3. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm in like flynn on this one stud. Looking forward to the updates.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Advanced Member

Well, last night didn't exactly go the way I planned. Three of my friends dropped by right as I was getting ready to head to the gym. I had planned on staying in last night, as I had work starting at 7AM this morning. They apparently knew of a party I couldn't pass on...and I am glad I didn't. I felt slightly dehydrated/hungover this morning, so I threw two scoops of Swell into a bottle and sipped on it over about an hour. By 9 AM I felt just fine. I am ready to go rock the gym as soon as I get out at 3...really looking forward to it.
  5. Advanced Member

Swell is a great product just make sure you give it time to dissolve. Leucine is a tough to dissolve but put it in the fridge for about 15 minutes and you are set. I mix mine with some gatorade powder for my workouts. Swell + carbs = long intense workouts. Best of luck.
  6. Advanced Member

Got to the gym tonight and realized that I had less than an hour before they close. Luckily I am off work tomorrow and can put in a long & arduous leg workout like I have been dying for. So with about 45 min I hopped on the elliptical for 30 of them. I jacked the resistance to 15 and kept a strong, fast pace the entire time. After that I hopped off and did some weighted crunches and leg raises until the gym closed; a total of about 10 sets with varying weight.

Mixability - I have taken 4 servings at 2 scoops a serving. I've used around 20oz. of water each time and have had no problems with mixing at all. Just shake for bit and it is completely dissolved in a minute or two.

Taste- Honestly it is near to tasteless by itself, just a slight sour twinge to it. I have used Propel and Lipton Tea packs to sweeten and it doesn't alter the flavors at all.

Effects- It is pretty early in the game, but I had great energy in the gym tonight. Kept pace on the elliptical for 30 min without slowing and the burn wasn't too bad even with the high incline. I almost didn't want to stop doing abs tonight, it was kinda one those burns that I somewhat enjoy. Masochistic? Maybe.

Other Notes: I felt really great all day today. Not sure if it can be attributed to Swell or not, but I put in a solid 8 hrs at work with a smile, had a great workout, and have a lil party to get to tonight. All's good in the hood.
  7. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Sounds like things are kicking off great. Enjoy your leg workout today.

8. Advanced Member

Swell Day 5

Yesterday I ended up playing a pick up football game for over 2 hrs, so that was my workout. I have a few more bruises today than I did yesterday.Finally got in my leg workout and just got back about a half hour ago.

Dose: 2 scoops morning, 2 pre-workout on near empty stomach.

Effects: The addition of creatine, beta-alanine, and citrulline back into my regimen really made a contribution to my strength today. I put up 315 for 6 reps on Squats this week, I failed at 4 reps last week +1 forced rep. Got all 6 myself tonight. I also added 2 reps for a total of 8 reps to my leg press at 14 plates. I failed at 6 last week. I typically get very foggy headed near the end of my leg workouts, tonight I felt very alert and energized the entire time. I usually workout during the afternoon also. All in all a great workout.

Other Notes: I forgot how Beta-Alanine gives you that nice tingle. It works almost like a physiological cue to go lift, it gives me a motivating itch to get out of the house and do something. So far Swell is...Swell!
  9. Advanced Member

Swell Day 6 January 23rd, 2008.

Yesterday I had a great chest,tri, and abs sessions. On Wednesday I did not make it to the gym. I had to leave town to pick up some transcipts from some college work I did in high school. So that ate up pretty much my whole day besides classes.

Dose: 2 scoops morning, 2 pre-workout on near empty stomach.

Effects: Strength is much improved over last week. Added reps and/or small weight increments on nearly all of my chest lifts. Swell really seems to be helping with muscular endurance so far, nothing drastic but I really have been efficient with my limited time in the gym. All in all another great workout, today will be BACK!

Other Notes: The tingle is starting to lessen in intensity after dosing. Im starting to miss it.
    BTW... Shaking> Stirring. I tried stirring in my morning dose into a cup of water, it left the leucine in a foamy pool on top of the water that took about 10 min to dissolve. Shaking is definitely the way to go for proper mixing.
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I love swell. its really nice with lemonade extend. that seems an almost perfect combo.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I love swell. its really nice with lemonade extend. that seems an almost perfect combo.
    Agreed, Swell goes great with any thing lemon or citrus flavored. I tossed some in with some lemonade Propel yesterday, tasted great. Honestly the taste is so mild, you can just toss it into any drink. I really wanted to pick some Xtend and Poseidon to run with it, but alas...im still a poor college kid. If I miraculously come into some extra cash, I will be adding some in...after I buy my second tub of Swell.
  12. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Any updates on how things are going?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chuprachabra's Toco-8 (unsponsored Log)
    By Chuprachabra in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 09:49 AM
  2. Steel Edge, IXl, Halo (unsponsored log)
    By txagemt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 11:38 PM
  3. Mankos excited to Recreate.. an unsponsored log
    By Manko Oyaji in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 08:29 PM
  4. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 02:02 PM
  5. YELLOW GOLD - Is it Magic? (Unsponsored Log)
    By Steveoph in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:25 PM