Phyto-Testosterone Review

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Hello AM welcome to my log...

In this log i will try one bottle of Primordial Performance Phyto-testosterone and will from now on refer to it as PT as it is a long name. I will also be using primaforce cissus and supercissus when that runs out. Additional supps include Gnc omega oils, mega men multi vit, 1000iu vitamin d, digestive enzymes, ON whey protein and toco-8 periodically after i get a scoop!

Measurements- taken cold and in inches.

Upper arm - 16.5
Forearm - 13.75
Quad - 22
Calve - 14.25
Around shoulders - 52.5
Around nipples/ lats - 45
Belly button - 33.5
Hips - 32.5
Neck - 17

My starting body weight is approx 186 with a shirt and shorts on, i will seek an accurate scale and Bf measure. I am 6'3", ive joined judo recently and train 1-2 days a week for 2 hours. My weight training sched is fluctuating but i started this week with chest. My diet is relative to my needs as i am not bulking or cutting.. rather eating when i need it or when hungry. I dont want to compete in the olympia and am not big on running. I took pics last night and will have them on here shortly. I will do my best to accurately depict how this Phyto testosterone works in conjunction with my interpretation of proper diet and exercise. I love having people follow, ask q's make suggestions or humor.

My workout from earlier today
Flat bench - warm 135x12, 135x12, 185x10, 215x10, 235x10, 260x4.
Incline Db's - 80x12, 90x8 (hit the wall), 60x10, 70x8 (failure on last three)
Deep strecth flyes - 25x12, 30x10, 35x10, 40x7
Cable flyes - 2 sets from top, 35x10, 50x10
2 sets from bottom - 45 x 10, 45x10 superset 6.

In this log i will monitor:
Sex drive, energy, strength, mood, appetite, endurance, speed, weight and bodyfat changes as well as noticable changes in vascularity and cuts.

Day 1 - Had great strength and an awesome pump! I dont eat some days before i workout, i just get up and go straight to the gym with a coffee. Started my 4ml x2 daily dosage yest and felt awesome, who knows if PT had any bearing on that, but me thinks so. My whole upper body was feelin jacked we'll see if this persists.
Great start!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can't wait to see the results! and btw, do more calf raises ;)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
can't wait to see the results! and btw, do more calf raises ;)
Hahaha buddy if you only knew the half of it, lol. I am the chicken leg master, wait for the pics. I am going to blast my legs and calves bc they need it bad!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was gonna say the quads sound a little small too but didn't want to sound too negative ;) I'm just lucky that way by chance, my calves + biceps match at around 15 1/2 right now

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna say the quads sound a little small too but didn't want to sound too negative ;) I'm just lucky that way by chance, my calves + biceps match at around 15 1/2 right now
Hey man tell it like it is, i do.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds great man! glad to see ya logging this as if it turns out as promised it should be tits!

our measurements are bout the same but then i noticed you have 5 inches on me... 'sall good though man your stronger still and sure itll change as you progress. GL ill be following :thumbsup:

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I find this product interesting being a plant based testosterone mimicker...subbin and good luck!

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you are logging this supplement which a lot are interested in. I'll be checkin in.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I have a few bottles of this phyto-test sitting right next to me and I'll be trying it out in a couple months. I like the attention to detail in your intro and I'll be keeping an eye on this log fo sho!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I find this product interesting being a plant based testosterone mimicker...subbin and good luck!
Thanks bud, my sentiments exactly, i think i will benefit greatly from this, i have always felt "on" while using test boosting herbs.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
sounds great man! glad to see ya logging this as if it turns out as promised it should be tits!

our measurements are bout the same but then i noticed you have 5 inches on me... 'sall good though man your stronger still and sure itll change as you progress. GL ill be following :thumbsup:
Yeah im just recently back in the gym, after a rough patch including a break up of my 2.5 year relationship and a bout of depression, i slowly catabolised and lost ALOT of hard earned mass and strength. I think i have everything to gain and am starting to see some real progress, adding PT can only make it better IMO.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I have a few bottles of this phyto-test sitting right next to me and I'll be trying it out in a couple months. I like the attention to detail in your intro and I'll be keeping an eye on this log fo sho!
This isnt my first log and ive been on this board for a few years now so hopefully i dont miss anything. Let me know if i can help or answer any questions as you see fit.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah im just recently back in the gym, after a rough patch including a break up of my 2.5 year relationship and a bout of depression, i slowly catabolised and lost ALOT of hard earned mass and strength. I think i have everything to gain and am starting to see some real progress, adding PT can only make it better IMO.
Im sorry and sadly have been in your same situation before, getting back in the gym and working out again was the best possible therapy i could ask for, elevating my mood and self esteem and realizing whats really important again, good luck my bro im sure youll continue to progress and hopefully can give us a good showing with this stuff :thumbsup:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Im sorry and sadly have been in your same situation before, getting back in the gym and working out again was the best possible therapy i could ask for, elevating my mood and self esteem and realizing whats really important again, good luck my bro im sure youll continue to progress and hopefully can give us a good showing with this stuff :thumbsup:

Sometimes a break up is the best thing that can happen, in my case definitely so, we had troubles for a solid year and now that i have made that realisation i have done so much good for me, others, and importantly my family. I have encouraged my mother and her husband to join my gym and sign up for a year, and personally motivate, educate and train them. I have joined judo, i play rugby and football, take 1000ius of vitamin d for seasonal depression and have decided to have a positive outlook. the way i see it i cant go wrong, i have so much extra energy physically and emotionally that i cant help but rub off on others. thanks for your time and kind words!

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see a fellow judaka. Ill def keep my eye on this one, PT seems to be an innovative supp.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in to see some results.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Little did I know how good this cycle was going to be, by the third day I had actually grown a second pair of big ole testicles!, that's right! I am no longer the man I used to be. Not only that I am packing on about a 1lb of pure lean jaw dropping mass a day!. You know I thought it was gonna be good but nothing like this. I almost instantly went up 4 dress..er pant sizes to accomodate my huge tree trunk legs!

Remember if you don't fail as a bb'r you fail to succeed!
heheh Where's the updates!!!

p.s the above is a joke and not a real post by SWG

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Another good workout, ate as much as i needed to and did some judo for 2 hours. I can usually get an overall feeling for a supplement after trying it a few times.. i like this so far.

Back
Seated WG pulldown - 160x12, 180x10, 200x9
Upright barbell row - 135x15, 165x10, 205 x10, 225x6, 135x16
Seated machine row - 220(stack)x12, 16, 12

Calves
Donkey calf raises - 140x16, 160x12, 180x10
Standing Calf raise - 180x21, 200x18, 200x16 (toes outx7, toes inx7, straightx7)
Toe raises - bodyx20, 35x20, 45x16 (weight held on top of foot)

Judo was tough, tiring after a solid back and calves workout. Been getting nice pumps and recovery time is 1-2 days after workouts where i am going up everytime i train. Not sure when to expect noticable results, muscles are looking fuller, endurance is up, and strength is coming back. In a few days i will better be able to attribute PT's effects.

Ive got a crooked spine and laughed when it was noticable on my back pics, esp the rear bi pose.

Here's my pics taken night before log started. Weighed in at 185 today with shorts and shirt, same as pics.

Attachments

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like your working with a very solid defined base here man, if this is ANYTHING like what its promised to be it will be noticable for sure with your lean physique :thumbsup:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i cant wait to read more of your updates dates on this! im praying (as well as everyone else i think) that this supp lives up to even half its claims, that would be awesome!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Great workout! 3 weeks ago, i was having lower back problems and having a rough go at squats so i skipped them one week and came back today. Warm up was 5 min eliptical with sprints and heart rate raised to 155.

Legs

Barbell squats: 135x15, 175x10, 225x10, 265x10, 300x9
One Leg quad ext: 75x10, 90x10, 105x10
Seated ham curl: 130x10, 145x10, 150x10
Lying ham curl: 50x10, 60x10, 70x8
Two leg quad ext: 160x10, 180x10, 200x8

So far, ive been making steady improvements weights keep going up and i am leary to overtrain, id rather hit it hard go up and get out instead of marathon workouts where i over do it. I know my legs have alot of growing to do so i think i will have to bump legs in my rotation and hit them when they recover, next week i need another heavy leg movement.

I feel its a little early to start commenting on Pt's effects, but i can comment on the ease fo use and taste. It is simple as giving it a shake and using the scoop provided, the taste reminds me of a dark brown sugar and i actually like it. When ive kissed my girl friend after dosing she said it tasted good.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

30 minutes of punching, ground defence, knees, kicks, clinch and knees.

Tri's:
Barbell skullcrushers: 65x12, 85x10, 105x10, 125x6
Overhead french press machine: 60x10, 70x10, 80x7
Palms up one arm pulldown: 35x10, 45x10, 55x8 superset palms down x6

Bi's:
Standing twisting barbell curl: 30x12, 35x10, 40x8
Barbell hammer curl: 30x10, 35x9, 40x7
Close grip barbell: 70x10, 80x10, 90x9

Sickly pump, nice definition, and feeling full. Still like the taste of this stuff... strength is comin up but my workouts have been a grind since ive recently started doing judo and some mma. Im thinkin im going to really start to get shredded and have been eating clean. Tommorow is rest.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice work man. what are your goals initially? recomp with some LBM or putting on as much LBM as possible?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man i was just going through all the AMS 4-AD threads reading on its legitimacy and just got more and more upset at the fact good old 4-AD isnt around any more and just makes me more and more hopefull that his will be a succesful test replacement for us fellas that pinning is out of the question.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Gym: Rest

So far my rotation has been..

Chest
Back Calves
Legs
Arms
Rest...

Next will be
Shoulders Abs
Chest...
then maybe ill throw legs higher in my rotation and try to get more legs workouts in less time as a proiority.

To date im thinkin my recovery time has been awesome, i like the taste of PT and my pumps are getting better everytime. The people i have been training with have noted great results in a short period of time and my legs and arms are mildly sore. I will add leg presses in next week and will be probably do front squats bc i find they hit my quads more as well as provide a better movement angle for my aching spine.
My workouts have gotten heavier as i move out of my plan to create a strong base before really going to faliure and using lower rep ranges. I will also do more of a rear delt workout during shoulders with probably one front head movement and the rest on the medial and rear heads, this can sometimes sabotage my back workout so changes may need to be made in my rotation to coincide with my recovery of individual groups. Also i have not been doing deads and shrugs and if i dont do deads bc of my back then i will do shrugs. For those following, i havent a complaint about PT and during the next week will start to more closely examine how this product works for me.

After day 7 a mini week one summary is expected.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds good SWG! do you care to elaborate what front squats are as i recently hurt my lower back squating and am sacared to get back in the rack. but squats are such a crucial exercise IMO for leg developement that id hate to just forget about em if i can do a lower impact variation. thanks ahead of the time.

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log.

I don't know how I missed this. Props to PP for pointing it out to someone thats obviously blind. lol

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply to Poopy, EJL. Front squats arent as heavy per se bc you have to hold the bar on your upper chest, bc the weight is in front it doesnt force weight down on your lower back as much, just be sure not to lean forward. The brown is for you poop.

Day 6:

Shoulders
Seated military press: 135x15, 155x10, 185x10, 200x8
Side raises elbows high: 15x12, 20x10, 25x8 superset 15x6
Bent rear delt row/flye: 15x15, 20x12, 25x10

Abs

Rope ab pulldowns: 160x20, 180x15, 200x12
Cruches: body:x20, 20, 20
Leg raises on bench: x20, 20, 20

Still feeling good only had 35 mins to workout so i had to power through it before work. My quads are a touch sore but if i feel good tommorow ill do legs again bc they are like a pirates peg legs. I wish i put more into my rear delts but they will get hit good on back day. Phyto test is making me more hungry than what im used to, i dont really eat in the morning usually but was ravenous this morning when i woke up, that means im growing. My shoulders had sweet cuts and some veinage is begginging to pop out now on the front head as well as on the large head of my tricep. Arms are holding a pump from yest and that must be from the Phyto test bc im not taking any vasodialators, volumisers or creatine. I have toco-8 on hand and may institute it to facilitate proper pituitary and testicular function, i dont have hair issues in regaurds to thinning.

Primordial Perf should i wait to use the toco-8?

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
so far this is looking solid. i will say your a pretty strong dude. can't wait to see what kinda weight gain you achieve.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I can stick out my stomach pretty far and do a killer vacuum.. check it out.. This is from two months ago. I'll get a stickin it out pose lol.

Attachments

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
so far this is looking solid. i will say your a pretty strong dude. can't wait to see what kinda weight gain you achieve.
Thanks man, ive always been kinda wiry and being 226 at one point means ive lifted quite a bit heavier only this time i want to do it lean!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO i used to be able to do that... then actually pull out my abdominals and keep the sides back... but i have a little pading now and its much harder... i can still look prego though :lol:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

Legs:

Barbell front squat: 135x15, 155x10, 175x10, 205x10, 225x8
One legged leg press: 100x12, 145x10, 200x10 (20 calve raises after each set)
Lying ham curl: 50x12, 60x10, 70x9
Seated ham curl: 130x12, 145x10, 160x8
Quad extension: 160x12, 180x10, 200x9

Im still impressed by this stuff, i know its early and my initial impression may change... but if these improvements continue i will have more information to form an opinion on.

To date i have noted the following:

*Increased endurance
*Increases vascularity
*Increased strength
*Increased appetite
*Increased hardness
*Increased energy
*Decreased bodyfat or water retention

So its been a week... I am curious to how i feel at my next judo practice, this will be more of a solid basis for comparison as my sessions are once weekly at this point and serve as a nice measuring stick due to the infrequency. I will probably post updated pics in a week or so, but i may wait longer.

It seems like i was on this path prior to the implementation of Phyto-test but i do note accelerated results and increase in above categories from one workout to the next.

Areas of little noticable change to date:

*Libido
*Agression (irritability)
*Skin issues
*Sleep quality

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

Chest

Incline DB's: 70x12, 85x10, 100x10, 110x3
Bodyweight dips: 12, 12, 10
Cable flyes from top: 40x12, 45x10, 50x9
Cable flyes from bottom: 35x12, 40x10, 45x8

Weights keep going up. didnt get the rediculous pump im used to on Phyto-test but not eating much before bed and in the morning had a factor im sure. Great appetite today and the protein shake and sushi that followed my workout was awsome. Ive been wondering how this would impact my sex life as i have not had much of it in the last few days. Last night was stellar, stamina was way up and blood flow to the member was great.