• Poll closed .
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In 2 weeks I will be at the half way point in my cut. I will be switching over to almost strictly LG Science products. Since there are some fence sitters about LG (which saddens me because are some def one of a kind, top-notch supps.) I think a log with pictures at the end of each week will help push people off the fence and on to the LG side.

So would you guys like me to log with weekly pictures?

Supplements to be used......
-Receptor 2 weeks prior and 1st 2 weeks of "cycle"
-Methyl Masterdrol V2(2/3/3/4/4)
-M1-D (2caps am/pm)
-I-GH-1 (pre-fasted cardio and before bed)
-Slin (on carb loads)
-Speed (2cap pre cardio/training)
-Cold Fusion (pre-workout & H.I.I.T on sundays)
*possibly Lipo-Burn

Other supps
-NP Green Tea caps
-NOW Fish Oil
-Nectar protein
-Now 7-Keto

So you guys want to see it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hellssss to the yaaaa son!!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are not enough LG log's on AM... so I will say yes to viewing a log - as long as it is unbiased.

Go for it!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I reserve the American right of not voting. LOL!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd love to see a log of this stuff. I've heard of two great LG products; their M1T (sadly, when I was 17 I bought some and my dad found it and flushed it down the toilet), and Methyl Masterdrol, all of the other things I've heard negative feedback on.

I'll leave it up to you, DW, to prove the rumors wrong.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had mentioned doing something along these lines a couple days ago. Being that I am a rep, I was having trouble finding a way to create unbiased reviews about our products. I am looking forward to what Distilled has in store in this log and will definitely subscribe!

Now that D-dub has taken this out of my hands, I will try to write a couple reviews myself. I will tell you now, they will most likely not be logs, but actual product specific reviews. Maybe a three stage type thing. Say...an update after the first day, the first week, and the first month. Sort of like this...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/83608-again-java-soap.html

For those of you who choose to try our products, I look forward to helping you anyway that I can. I appreciate all of the responses here guys. Thank you for the support!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Is Methyl Masterdrol V2, actually a methylated compound ? Or is it just a trademark name ?

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
so MMV2 is the same thing as the Liquid Masterdrol stuff they have as well ? One is just capsules vs. liquid ?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so MMV2 is the same thing as the Liquid Masterdrol stuff they have as well ? One is just capsules vs. liquid ?
:thumbsup: Delivery is different of course.

Liquid Masterdrol converts into the end hormone Stanolone as does MMv2. One is in Xplo caps and one is in a liquid form.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:thumbsup: Delivery is different of course.

Liquid Masterdrol converts into the end hormone Stanolone as does MMv2. One is in Xplo caps and one is in a liquid form.

Exactly!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good luck, ill go along for the ride.

2 things and this is just curiousity, not meaning anything by it whatsoever.

1) have you guys (DW, eclipse, agg) ever tried a LG product before?..
that being said I respect you all and have known you on the board so will trust and respect how you log them for sure boys.

2) are there any non-sponsored logs you boys can dig up for us to read?..again, no disrespect, just curious.
I dont know alot about your products, always up for looking at new products.

john

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

that being said I respect you all and have known you on the board so will trust and respect how you log them for sure boys.

2) are there any non-sponsored logs you boys can dig up for us to read?..again, no disrespect, just curious.

john

I have used Transform, lipoburn, speed ( not with cyclicone ) before i ever became a LG rep. I really liked lipoburn and transform was a great adaptogen for me. Speed was a nice stim, got a good clear focus out of it but it didnt have anything that was really out of the ordinary so to speak. I also used formadrol as well. Made the boys come back quick and loved it a lot during PCT.

Lemme see if i can find some logs for you bro tht arent sponsored. I know Hyde has one going for our MethylMasterdrol V2 and hes LOVING it. Lemme see what i can do though bro!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes I have....
Stil in production
-Formadrol
-Product X-Dermasize (didn't really notice much but didn't lose in P.C.T so it may have helped?)

Old Supps
-Methyl Masterdrol
-M1-P
-Creator

I am leaving work right now and will not be back on until 2maro afternoon, but off the top of my head I know Hyde12 is. I will be more than happy to try and get some for you John.

Thanks for the respect John, you also have mine! Hope you enjoy the log(s) :thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lipoburn does look interesting, not a lot of competitors to napalm + lipoderm out there. that other ingredient Theophylline sounds interesting, a caffeine relative that seems to get prescribed for the same reasons as albuterol.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
great guys, im looking forward to it!!!....congrats to all of you on the rep position aswell.....well deserved group of guys.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

john
I have only been a member of this great board since sept 07' I believe. Before I became a rep for LG I had only tried the "MMv2" and a sample of "Speed" I jacked from a friend at the gym. I still have not to this date ever taken PH/PSs. The MMv2 was and still is a good option for me until I am ready to get into the market of PH/PSs. If you search well enough, you will find that I have a cycle of Epi lined up in the near future, I just placed the rest of the order today on np.

My Father is a big fan of just about everything "LG Sciences" makes lol. I actually get the pleasure of working out with him at least 2 times a week. He is getting ready to turn 49 years old in February! He is mildly hypoglycemic and it is really fun to play with his diet and give him new ideas, help with his training, and of course his supplementation. Ever since he tried "Lipo Burn", at an attempt to spot reduce his waistline area, he swears by the products. Now surely anything that he can take to assist him at his age, and works, will work for someone my age (23). Every supplement company out there with the balls to at least provide a scientific theory for their products deserves a chance!

To add to my earlier comment in this thread, and to better help every individual on this forum better understand and believe in our products, I will personally (In the very near future) be choosing at random, a person/s to log our products as a reference for a completely unbiased review! I will pick someone that is reputable, and whom I believe will give their honest opinion about whichever product I choose. There will be guidelines of course, which I will discuss with the person whom I choose and the guidelines are to be placed in the log. There will be a whole separate post about this later, my hands are tired!

I could never understand why a company that had gotten so much bad rep could be a personal favorite of my Hero. I wanted to join this company as a representative for a challenge. I look forward to helping this company pick up it's pieces and put them back together here at Anabolic Minds. Hats off to my fellow reps here at AM, and I REALLY look forward to working with you guys!

-Aggravated

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You betcha' :thumbsup:

I'll let the pictures and workout's do most of the talking.

I'll even try to tape some workouts and get them up here.
I never thought of this! I actually have access to my gym whenever I want. I could do some taping and post them. WOW, the window of opportunity gets bigger and bigger! I bet I would look stupid working out on camera, but I don't give a **** lol! Now I just need a camera? HAHA badass!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have only been a member of this great board since sept 07' I believe. Before I became a rep for LG I had only tried the "MMv2" and a sample of "Speed" I jacked from a friend at the gym. I still have not to this date ever taken PH/PSs. The MMv2 was and still is a good option for me until I am ready to get into the market of PH/PSs. If you search well enough, you will find that I have a cycle of Epi lined up in the near future, I just placed the rest of the order today on np.

My Father is a big fan of just about everything "LG Sciences" makes lol. I actually get the pleasure of working out with him at least 2 times a week. He is getting ready to turn 49 years old in February! He is mildly hypoglycemic and it is really fun to play with his diet and give him new ideas, help with his training, and of course his supplementation. Ever since he tried "Lipo Burn", at an attempt to spot reduce his waistline area, he swears by the products. Now surely anything that he can take to assist him at his age, and works, will work for someone my age (23). Every supplement company out there with the balls to at least provide a scientific theory for their products deserves a chance!

To add to my earlier comment in this thread, and to better help every individual on this forum better understand and believe in our products, I will personally (In the very near future) be choosing at random, a person/s to log our products as a reference for a completely unbiased review! I will pick someone that is reputable, and whom I believe will give their honest opinion about whichever product I choose. There will be guidelines of course, which I will discuss with the person whom I choose and the guidelines are to be placed in the log. There will be a whole separate post about this later, my hands are tired!

I could never understand why a company that had gotten so much bad rep could be a personal favorite of my Hero. I wanted to join this company as a representative for a challenge. I look forward to helping this company pick up it's pieces and put them back together here at Anabolic Minds. Hats off to my fellow reps here at AM, and I REALLY look forward to working with you guys!

-Aggravated

Bomb ass post bro! This sounds like a good idea, maybe ill tag up with you and see what we can get going?!?

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
You know I have heard a lot of people dog on LG products, but I have actually had great results from their past products. Specifically M1P+M1Alpha followed by Formadrol in the past, and more recently M1D+Liquid Masterdrol followed by Formadrol Extreme. With the first stack I gained maybe 10 pounds and my strength went through the roof. On the second stack which they currently sell, I was able to get back to 220 from an initial weight of around 178 after about 6 months with about 2 full months spread out over the 6 months using M1D+Liquid Masterdrol. Gained the first 20-25 pounds in about 90 days taking into account about 4 weeks on with 4 weeks off while on Formadrol Extreme and another month of continued training. I think their products are great. I'll be following. Peace out.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i would like to see this, im interested in LG's products. ive heard from some that they're garbage, but others that there amazing, i would like some clarification.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
poll closed :think: I thought I had it set up to close next friday. Ahh o'well the log will start monday!!!!!

-Receptor:
1cap before meals, 4x's/day
-I-GH-1:
4caps pre-fasted cardio and before bed
-Slin:
4 caps before high carb meals wed/sat (2meals)
-Speed:
2caps pre cardio & training
-Cold Fusion:
1-2scoops pre-workout & 1 scoop H.I.I.T on sundays
-Lipo-Burn: ( will start wednesday)
4squirts applied after fasted cardio and later in the day

Other supps
-NP Green Tea caps:
2caps pre cardio & training
-NOW Fish Oil:
10gr total thru the day with meal
-Nectar protein:
1 scoop post workout
-Now 7-Keto:
100mg pre-cardio & workout, 50mg before bed

I'll take pictures the morning after my high carb meals and just before my 2 carb meals. I will start the Methyl Masterdrol V2 in 2 weeks along with the M1-D.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that should work out well. you are going to be below me for good now eh?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant wait to see how this works out for you DW!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
amazing, i guess it doesn't necessarily help all that much (added muscle mass)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Is there an alternative to Methyl Masterdrol V2 without the yoshimbine? I'm an anxious lil' guy who doesn't respond very favorably to stims.

DfyingGravity

Awards
Right now no, the M1-D would be an alternative. It's not quit as potnent as the MMV2.

The log starts 2day. I will get the whole set up later and link it from here for those to lazy to try and find it, like I'd do,lol.

Look forward to the results :bb3:
Did a M-1D stack with L-M V2 and loved it. I did the stack june 2007 in Iraq. even with 125 degree weather still gained 12 pounds during my 5 week cycle. used formadrol as PCT. Great stuff, explosive strength gains, which leads to size and density.

Tried LG NO product (Cold fusion), best NO sup so far, but better have something on your stomach prior to taking, it made all my hair feel as if it was standing on end. currently on a Tp cycle, but plan on a bold 200/L-M v2 in late spring

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did a M-1D stack with L-M V2 and loved it. I did the stack june 2007 in Iraq. even with 125 degree weather still gained 12 pounds during my 5 week cycle. used formadrol as post cycle therapy. Great stuff, explosive strength gains, which leads to size and density.

Tried LG NO product (Cold fusion), best NO sup so far, but better have something on your stomach prior to taking, it made all my hair feel as if it was standing on end. currently on a Tp cycle, but plan on a bold 200/L-M v2 in late spring
Glad to here of your success! If it made your skin tingle it was probly the BA in it. Sometimes that will do it to ya!
Lookin forward to this DW!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't get skinfold done 2day. You guys may not believe this but here it goes.....

Called the trainer up this morning to see when they'd be at the gym and this was there response

"Hey man Im black, its MLK day" Then laughed really hard and so did I,lol. So i'll prolly get it done wed and post it with my pics that will be taken wed after cardio.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol this looks likeit ill done semi professionally..In that case.. I'm IN!

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i'd like to see this logged. i've used their methly 1-alpha (which was awesome), their methyl 1-p (sucked), and i've used their speed with not so happy results.