ams 1-andro/4ad

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.54%

ams 1-andro/4ad

well curiosity got to me so i decided to give these a shot. used and loved the originals so i had some high hopes for these.

first the good 1-andro i'm finding quite effective not as strong as the original but i'd say 600 mgs is about the same as 400-500 mgs of 1ad. been getting great strength and size gains but like the original libido is down the tube. i can tell the difference my self looking in the mirror and have been getting comments at work people saying i look bigger.

now the bad 4ad i consider a bust. the only thing i noticed was increased water retention and lots of it now increase in aggression no positive effect on libido even went up to 8 caps a day 1600mgs. now maybe if they threw the atd out some positive benefits could be felt but i dunno. i felt better results using eform and dhea then this stuff.

needless to say ive discontinued the 4ad and replaced it with andro extreme-d (adrenosterone) so when i complete my cycle i will give up dates on adreno/1ad.

other notes diet has been mainly clean except for going out a couple times a week ie steak, chinese food but around 750+ a day on average.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.4%

i hear a lot of bad stuff about 1-andro and 4-ad but I have a buddy who took it for 5 weeks and gained 13 pounds. Needless to say it wasnt all muscle but some water weight but strength gain was high as well. I think it is a good product
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.54%

Quote Originally Posted by LaGrange26 View Post
    i hear a lot of bad stuff about 1-andro and 4-ad but I have a buddy who took it for 5 weeks and gained 13 pounds. Needless to say it wasnt all muscle but some water weight but strength gain was high as well. I think it is a good product
    yea i never heard anything positive before either. i'll definitely buy 1-andro again but only on sale. 4ad is what i was really hoping for their would be so many stacking options out their but its a bust.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS 1 andro 4ad stack
    By Nixo1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2013, 10:58 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2011, 10:43 PM
  3. AMS 1-Andro Dosing
    By Thor Hammer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 09:18 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 10:39 AM
  5. For Sale: AMS 1-Andro, 4-AD, Arom-X (Testosterone Boosters)
    By Gmoney0710 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 03:36 PM