ich1ban's weight loss log [Leviathan Reloaded/DCP/ON Whey/Naplam]

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
Hi there,

I originally didn't want to do a log but I just decided to create this log so i can keep track on my progress since i know i have bad memory. I started Jan 2 i believe. I will mostly likely just edit my first post for new stats rather then making a new post.

My first week with this stack got me feeling a little high, i know my focus was very intense, whenever i look away from something that i was concentrating on i get a little nauseous. But it is all gone now since my body has coped with it.

Supp intake

2 x Leviathan upon waking
2 x DCP upon waking
Protein Drink
Breakfast
Naplam after shower

2x Leviathan before lunch
2x DCP before lunch
Lunch

2x DCP before sleep/Dinner
Protein Drink
Dinner
Naplam after shower before sleep

Workout:

Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
1hr of lifting + 20mins of 3.0mph 5.0incline theadmill or 30mins of cycling

Starting Stat: 245lbs 5"8'
01/02/08 Stats: 245lbs
01/08/08 Stats: 241.5lbs
01/12/08 Stats 236.5lbs [-8.5lbs Post-Workout]
01/13/08 Stats 231.5lbs [-13.5lbs Post-workout] WTF? Exact same scale and YMCA dude checked it for me
01/16/08 Stats 234.5lbs - Verified by the Personal Trainer at YMCA
01/18/08 Stats 227.5lbs - -17.5lbs Verified by the Personal Trainer at YMCA
01/19/08 Stats 224lbs - On the dot, no joke, same scale
01/20/08 Stats 222lbs - I am getting frustrated with this weight going 2lbs in one day...I wonder if they are ****ing with me in the gym

I don't have the discipline to eat/count calories right down to the dot with specific foods but, i just eye and portion my food intake.

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
Deadlift = 3 sets x (135x5)
Legpress = 10x340lbs, 10x340, 10x375, 10x450
Calf Raise = 10x135
Ab machine = 10x80, 10x90, 10x110, 10x110
Bench Press = 3 sets x (135x5) I would do more but no spotter in YMCA
Bicep Curl Short bar free weight = 3 sets x (70x10)
Bicep Curl Short bar with pulley = 10x100, 10x115, 10x130, 5x145

20 minute treadmill 3.0mph, 5.0incline on Star Trac machine

I still feel ready to go and do more work but my muscles want to rest plus i started to feel shin splints again so i had to rest.

1hr weight training, 20min cardio

Thats all for today

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
im thinking of adding something extra to help with muscle recovery. last time i did my back it took almost a week to fully recover, i thought i broke it.
anyone got a suggestion? i'm still looking around in the supplement section for a good one.

plus i'm going to re-check my weight, no way i lost 13.5lbs...would be nice though :)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe look into a BCAA product like Xtend or Excell to help with recovery.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SyntheSIZE would be a good product for you , IMO...with some added Bulk BCAAs.

jwecker

Awards
Just plain ol' Creatine after the workout would help recovery a ton. I'd recommend that first.

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
Great thanks for the advice.

I'll be adding SyntheSIZE (has Creatine ethyl ester, creatine monohydrate) + Xceed or Golden Finish to my current stack then.

thanks sirs

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great thanks for the advice.

I'll be adding SyntheSIZE (has Creatine ethyl ester, creatine monohydrate) + Xceed or Golden Finish to my current stack then.

thanks sirs
Great! I'm sure you'll enjoy the SyntheSIZE; it really is a great product.

You won't need Xceed(more creatine) with SyntheSIZE, however. SS has got you covered.

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
Not really good at making/updating logs.

What can i say good workout. I went to YMCA Gym in the morning, the average age in the gym was maybe 60yrs old. One crazy ass thing happened today, i was going inside the locker room's bathroom then BAM i got in and i saw a wrinkly old man nekkid omg....

Anyway weigh in today was 234. Combo Stack is working for sure :) My diet isn't really clean (hamburger yesterday) but i watch my fat/cal intake and is working out pretty damn well.

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
01/13/08 Stats 231.5lbs [-13.5lbs Post-workout] WTF? Exact same scale and YMCA dude checked it for me

Anyone know why i am losing weight so fast? I don't see a big difference yet, i guess i have that much fat.

I am seeing definition though, mostly upper body. I can see the delts/bi/tris and not one big arm anymore.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Anyone know why i am losing weight so fast? I don't see a big difference yet, i guess i have that much fat.

I am seeing definition though, mostly upper body. I can see the delts/bi/tris and not one big arm anymore.
I would say there is only one explanation: You have selected the most badass, potent recomposition stack KNOWN TO MAN!!

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
I would say there is only one explanation: You have selected the most badass, potent recomposition stack KNOWN TO MAN!!
I am believing it!

My diet isn't even consistent, i eat w/e i want. As long as it's not fast food/oily/fatty/sodas i will eat it and just remember to portion myself. I eat lots of meat and tuna.

I took some before photo's so i will post them with my after photos at the end of Feb.

I ran out of my protein mix so i will have to order a bigger tub tomorrow, this time Golden Finish and SyntheSIZE

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't read much feedback on Golden Finish, but the SyntheSIZE feedback is pretty amazing.

I can't wait to see the pics...GREAT JOB!!

jwecker

Awards
seriously awesome.
Do you have something to measure body fat and/or muscle mass and/or H2O %? How's your strength doing?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you only eat 3 meals per day? whats typical meal look like? I know you don't measure and stuff........but give an example.

and where do you apply the napalm? jsut abs?

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
seriously awesome.
Do you have something to measure body fat and/or muscle mass and/or H2O %? How's your strength doing?
hey thanks, no i dont have any of that type of measurement. But i do what to know that info too though, what do i need to measure h20%?
strength is increasing steadily, nothing crazy but i try to increase weights every time i get on the gym. endurance though is great, i did about 76reps of seated barbell push ups today, max was about 40lbs each.

you only eat 3 meals per day? whats typical meal look like? I know you don't measure and stuff........but give an example.

and where do you apply the napalm? jsut abs?
hi, hmm typical meal would be...
breakfast = total 100% bran 2 cups, protein drink

lunch = hamburger /w fries, baked chicken and potatoes, chicken curry with rice, 6" subway of the day /w cookies and water. if i have some left over from lunch, i eat it at around 4PM

dinner is = 12" subway of the day (only honey oat or wheat), orange chicken with rice, combination fried rice, and protein drink

I apply Napalm to my arms, abs and obliques, it is working pretty good as well, definitely can see a difference in the arms

i take around 10-15 caps of fish oil a day and will be adding Sesamin Oil from NP in a bit

Top pic is before, i trimmed it so you dont see the ugly tire i have, i will show it once it has melted away :)

The 2 bottom pics are to show that my arms leaned out with the help of Napalm and the DCP/Levi-R stack. You can see more definition now rather then just one slab of arm.

Attachments

jwecker

Awards
Looking great. The definition really is coming along.

When you loose weight that fast it's sometimes important to see what exactly you're loosing- are you loosing water because you've been inactive & retaining because you weren't drinking enough (or in some cases because of dumb diets that simply squeeze all the water out of your body)? Are you loosing a lot of muscle (which, if lost too quickly, can even affect your organs like your heart)? etc. etc.

If you're feeling pretty good and your strength and endurance are still increasing (looks like they are!) then you probably don't have anything to worry about. An electric impedance bathroom scale will give you one or more of those measurements with enough relative accuracy to be meaningful if you care to know at any point. H20 % will go up as your ratio of muscle to fat gets better (higher).

Great job dude.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's also important to remember that you may experience a bit of localized water retention in the area of application(due to the Yohimbine HCl), but after you are through with the Napalm, it will subside.

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
thanks jwecker and i appreciate the info, i will have to ask some other gyms if they have the instruments to measure myself, now i am curious.

rpen22, ahhh i see. I just used up my last squirts last night. i may have to re-order some again once i lower my weight even more.

back to the gym today, doing back/bi/abs. im getting addicted to barbell presses now, i really used to hate them since my arms wobble and hurt my wrists. now i'm loving it!

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
Barbell press - I used to hate barbells because my arms get shaky and hurts my wrists, i always tried to avoid it. Now i can't get enough of it!
2x10 30lbs (warm up)
2x10 35lbs (warm up)
2x10 40lbs (warm up)
2x8 45lbs
2x6 55lbs
2x4 65lbs

Cable Row
10x90lbs
10x115lbs
8x130lbs
6x145lbs
6x160lbs

Deadlift
2x10 115lbs
2x8 175lbs

Cable Arm Curls - Short Grip
10x115lbs
10x130lbs
2x8 145lbs (2sets)

30mins of Cycling (Hill Option)

Well great energy once again, lots of endurance, steady rise of strength. I see popping veins on my biceps, red spots and streaks.

My back is exhausted, it's strained lol. But feels great, can't wipe my ass for a whole day maybe.

01/19/08 Stats 224lbs - On the dot, no joke I'm pretty sure i am loosing alot of water, if not mostly water.

I am cooking 2 chicken breasts with rice, ketchup and Louisiana hot sauce, fried! I will try to drain most of the oil out and i'm not eating the skin!
I'm starving!

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
Incline Barbell Press
2x10 25lbs
2x8 35lbs
2x6 45lbs
1x8 45lbs

Cable Lat Pull Down
10x110
8x130
8x145

Bench Press
1x8 135lbs
1x5 135lbs

Ab Crunch
1x30 No Weight Ab Crunches
1x10 90lbs Cable Ab Crunch
1x10 110lbs Cable Ab Crunch

Cable Arm Curl
2x10 110lbs

Cable Row
10x110

Only 10 cable rows and 2 sets of Cable Arm Curls since i came 1hr before the gym's closing time. So i had to fit all this plus resting and warm up in 1 hour.

Again lots of endurance, i could have gone maybe half hr more of weight lifting and another half hr of cardio. Just did not have time left.

Crazy weight loss stat today: 222lbs this is after i drank loads of water during working out.

My ON 100% Whey is GONE, so i went a bought ON 100% Whey Pro Complex.
60G of Protien (EAAs, CAAs and NAAs)
14,000mg of BCAAs
10,000mg Glutamine and Precursors
1g fat per serving
The other stuff in it you can look up. I got this for $29, normally it's $50. I will buy another or 2 just to stock up.

I also added a muti vitamin (GNC Mega Men Sport)

Anyway i still don't see huge changes in my body even though its showing i lost 23lbs in 18days. However, strength is up, endurance is way up there, my muscles are showing (mostly upper body). Right now my arms, back and abs are pumped! Maybe i will take a rest tomorrow, and get back to the gym on Tuesday.

I do not plan on doing alot of lower body exercises (except of squats), due to my quads being HUGE (each of my legs can do 610lbs anytime), i guess because it has been supporting my heavy ass for 10+ years plus my calves being lean and big because of my cycling and basketball days.

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
How long can i be using Levi-R and DCP? Im about to run out of Leviathan and i want to order some as soon as possible, i'd rather have some stocked up and ready to use then wait and have not any to take (for a few days). Maybe taking 3 bottles straight? Or should i let myself rest after a bottle?

Think adding USPLabs Anabolic Pump is overkill?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long can i be using Levi-R and DCP? Im about to run out of Leviathan and i want to order some as soon as possible, i'd rather have some stocked up and ready to use then wait and have not any to take (for a few days). Maybe taking 3 bottles straight? Or should i let myself rest after a bottle?

Think adding USPLabs Anabolic Pump is overkill?
I've been using both for some time, and am not noticing either lessening of effects nor side effects.

Recommendation is 8-10 weeks, then a couple of weeks off, though.

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
I've been using both for some time, and am not noticing either lessening of effects nor side effects.

Recommendation is 8-10 weeks, then a couple of weeks off, though.
Ahh i see 8-10 weeks, probably about 2 bottles. 1 order of the Levi+DCP stack should do me good then.

Thanks dsade!

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
Worked out today...

Strength still increasing slowly

Not cool news is that my weight is 230 after a 2 day break

I went out my my girl friend yesterday and ate vietnamese Pho and went straight to a DQ and i ordered their largest blizzard...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went out my my girl friend yesterday and ate vietnamese Pho and went straight to a DQ and i ordered their largest blizzard...
:blink::blink:

jwecker

Awards
You're still way down from a few weeks ago. Loosing weight as fast as you were often leads to burnout. Make sure you have time to recover between workouts on a bodypart, and even though you may still loose more, shoot for only loosing less than 2.5 lbs a week. Otherwise you're body will go into starving mode and you'll see more bounces like this. Better for your morale if your gains are slower but constant, IMO.

And for heavens sake get back to work!
(that's why you post in a public log, right?)

KoreanBB

KoreanBB

Awards
You're still way down from a few weeks ago. Loosing weight as fast as you were often leads to burnout. Make sure you have time to recover between workouts on a bodypart, and even though you may still loose more, shoot for only loosing less than 2.5 lbs a week. Otherwise you're body will go into starving mode and you'll see more bounces like this. Better for your morale if your gains are slower but constant, IMO.

First of all, great to see that the DCP/Leviathan stack is going well. I myself just recently ordered it so im hoping to have some great results as well. Its only natural for you to cheat on your diet once in a while but dont get used to it. Good luck!

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
:blink::blink:
yeah >_<

Yeah you're right 2-2.5 was what i was originally aiming for, i was not expecting this much loss. Whenever i'm in the gym i have alot of endurance but lately after the morning workout, i fell very tired at work. I might lower the intensity and focus on my eating habits for a few days.

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
Just wanted to post a pic after the stack, it went very well. AND I SHOWED ABS FINALLY OMG........I naver saw those before, ever. i still have alot of fat on me so i cropped certain parts of the pic but seeing the abs is a sure sign that the Levi-R/DCP combo works!

plus im including some back pics.

PowerFULL
CLA Supreme Caps (100 softgels) CLA
Ragnarok (40 servings) Ragnarok (40 servings)
Reset Reloaded Stack (1 Reset AD + 1 Leviathan
Ready4War (R4W)(100 Capsules) Ready4War

This is what i have on my nutraplanet shopping cart, good nuff? any advice/recommendations?

thanks

Attachments