DRIVE through the JUNGLE at high RPMs

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Lame title I KNOW...

Ok well i finally was able to get my hands on some Jungle Warfare but i wont have it until saturday, possibly monday and i figured i'd log this stack because no one has ever logged it before (though many are considering it).

As the title states i will be stacking Jungle Warfare, Drive and RPM and depending on sides, i might throw in PCS at the end.

*GOAL* - Increase weight on lifts and gain about 6lbs lean mass....gotta look sexy for spring break :bb2:

Week 1 - JWx3
Week 2 - JWx3
Week 3 - JWx3, DRIVEx6, RPMx4
Week 4 - JWx3, DRIVEx4, RPMx4
Week 5 - JWx3, DRIVEx4, RPMx4
Week 6 - JWx3, DRIVEx4, RPMx4
Week 7 - JWx3, DRIVEx4, RPMx4
Week 8 - JWx3, DRIVEx4, RPMx4
Week 9 - DRIVEx4, RPMx4

I will post all positive/negative sides as well as critique the following...

Strength:
Bodyweight/Body Comp:
Pumps/Vascularity:
Endurance:
Aggression:
Focus:
Libido:
Muscle Density/Hardening:
Overall Energy:
Personal Commentary:

STAY TUNED!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im in! Ive always wanted to see someone log this. Particularly the new version. Good luck

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys!

ive been so skeptical about JW but i decided what the hell and just to try it for myself

D

dsmith126

Awards
Im on week 3 of JW. Drive and RPM arrived today in the mail! Not sure what kind of gains im going to make but im very hopeful and excited. Good luck with your cycle :cheers:

D

dsmith126

Awards
Im on week 3 of JW. Drive and RPM arrived today in the mail! Not sure what kind of gains im going to make but im very hopeful and excited. Good luck with your cycle :cheers:

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
lol i like the title. Be careful though at high rpms you tend to burn out faster

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
You're really gonna enjoy this stack! I've basically done this before, but only dosed the Drive/RPM before workouts.

Two suggestions (take them for what they're worth):
Near the end/half-way through, think about bumping up the JW to 4 caps. Especially since you're nearing 200 lbs.

If you can, I would continue the Drive for a few weeks after JW (if you don't end up getting PCS). In light that JW is hormonal to some degree, this will help you keep what you gain.

Have A LOT of fun with this and don't be afraid to push the weights. JW has helped me hit my max lifts in squats and bench, twice! (even tho I think I like the old version better)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice stack man! Look forward to seeing your results!

Weebs

Weebs

Awards
Hope you get some good results.. i ran this about a month ago.. drive did nothing for me.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Hope you get some good results.. i ran this about a month ago.. drive did nothing for me.
well i was sick for 2 months and lost 30 lbs over the summer, with xtend, some whey, and good amount of food along with Drive...i gained all my weight back, leaned out a bit and got all my strength back

....so i have high hopes for this stack, but i dont want to be unrealistic and say my goal is to gain 20lbs of lean mass

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Two suggestions (take them for what they're worth):
Near the end/half-way through, think about bumping up the JW to 4 caps. Especially since you're nearing 200 lbs.

If you can, I would continue the Drive for a few weeks after JW (if you don't end up getting PCS). In light that JW is hormonal to some degree, this will help you keep what you gain.

The cycle i listed in the first post is not necessarily permanent

my original plan was:
3capsx15 days
4capsx15 days
5capsx15 days

...but after hearing ppl say they noticed no difference between 3 caps and 5 im just going to stick with 3 and if im not getting the effects i want then ill bump it up to 4

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
The cycle i listed in the first post is not necessarily permanent

my original plan was:
3capsx15 days
4capsx15 days
5capsx15 days

...but after hearing ppl say they noticed no difference between 3 caps and 5 im just going to stick with 3 and if im not getting the effects i want then ill bump it up to 4
Sounds good. See how it goes as you progress. Good luck.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think jungle warfare was probably one of the coolest product names of the last year :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Update

ok well still havent recieved my Jungle Warfare which i ordered on thr 8th....it should be here by tomorrow or someones getting an ear full....wish NP had it cause then i wouldnt have to worry about this ish

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Horaaaaaay!

ok well i got my 2 bottle of JW in the mail a couple of minutes ago, we usually get our mail around 2 ish but since it wasnt there i figured id get it tomorrow.....but nope, i have it....log begins tomorrow!:squat:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Back/Biceps

Strength: n/a
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 187 completely empty stomach
Pumps/Vascularity: normal
Endurance: nothing special
Aggression: nothing
Focus: decent
Libido: nothing yet
Muscle Density/Hardening: n/a
Overall Energy: decent
Sides: nothing
Personal Commentary:Ok well for now everything is pretty lame, it takes about 2-3 weeks for JW to kick in. Begining the 3rd week is when i will add Drive/RPM

I dont keep a journal but i know what my PR's are so if i break any i will definitely mention it (of course the previous PR along with new)

If there is ANYTHING else yall would like me to include in my log PLEASE let me know!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Totally subzzorzed..

Good luck nos.. I plan on givin' JW a go here pretty soon as well.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone thats going to be following along, i really want to give a 100% honest opinion on a supplement that has so much controversy about it.

im using this log to aid my motivation towards working hard and getting desired results....as much as i want to do a "cut" diet such as low carb week days, high carb weekends....i have never EVER done a cut before and feel like i need to get my pounds up a little more before a cut.....so this stack is MAINLY focusing on a RECOMP

any advice is more than welcome!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Legs

Strength: leg press went up 50lbs
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 188
Pumps/Vascularity: normal, nothing too noticeable
Endurance: really good
Aggression: none yet
Focus: really good today
Libido: nornmal
Muscle Density/Hardening: arms and back feel nice and solid from yesturdays workout
Overall Energy: good
Personal Commentary: Well today is the first day in a lonnnnng time that i worked out WITHOUT some sort of pre workout supp. Energy was still good and focus was even better which was supprising...plus it was leg day :yawn:

B

blitzkriegjim

Awards
hey bro, im very anxious to see how this treats you! I ran JW a couple months ago, and there was definitely suppression on my end. The gains in both strength and size were nothing short of amazing though, definitely produced steroid-like gains for me. right now I'm doin a recomp mission as well with drive/rpm and all i gotta say is u wont be disappointed. noticable differences in the first week, and all lifts are up! You have a lot to look forward to in this run!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hey bro, im very anxious to see how this treats you! I ran JW a couple months ago, and there was definitely suppression on my end. The gains in both strength and size were nothing short of amazing though, definitely produced steroid-like gains for me. right now I'm doin a recomp mission as well with drive/rpm and all i gotta say is u wont be disappointed. noticable differences in the first week, and all lifts are up! You have a lot to look forward to in this run!
now thats what i like to hear, i really do have high hopes for this stack so hopefully everything goes smoothly

B

blitzkriegjim

Awards
now thats what i like to hear, i really do have high hopes for this stack so hopefully everything goes smoothly
yeah, we are the same age, build, etc, so if it works for me then hopefully it will for you too.....u go to auburn?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Shoulders

Strength: up! previous PR on shoulder shrugs was 405x8, today i did 455x4.....also i able to go up 5lbs on my front DB shoulder raises
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 190 (+2)
Pumps/Vascularity: feeling really warm all over, decent pupms today
Endurance: really good
Aggression: little up, i wanted to tear through the weights
Focus: solid
Libido: normal
Muscle Density/Hardening: legs feel really solid from yestudays workout
Overall Energy: good
Personal Commentary: Ok well no more NO-type preworkout drinks for me!...today was the second day not using anything and i felt awesome, i was able to focus a lot more and wasnt hindered by insane pumps

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool, I know that feeling. its funny when the pumps end up so strong you have to lower your weights

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yeah i really think the pumps dont allow me to increase weight.....so from here on until i start the RPM i wont be using any pre workout supp

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4 (yesturday)

Biceps/Triceps

Strength: up 5 pounds on DB curls and 10 lbs on preacher bench bar curls
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 191 (+3)
Pumps/Vascularity: pumps were good but not hindering
Endurance: awesome
Aggression: up a little, felt really agressive the second i steped in the gym
Focus: fantastic again
Libido: wayyyyy up the past 2 days, i know im 21, but i could keep a boner up all day if i needed
Muscle Density/Hardening: everything feels solid
Overall Energy: ive had more energy throughout the last couple of days, i usually take an afternoon nap but no need to recently
Personal Commentary: I dont know if its placebo effect or not, but i definitely feel stronger and endurance has gone up a bit and libido is way up

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

Off day

Libido is still up and i still have all day energy which is great, shOulders are still sore from thursday and bis/tris are really tight (full)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

Off Day

Shoulders (traps mostly) are still sore and pupmed from thursdays workout. Lately ive been feeling very good, my mood is definitely elevated, not something i expected from JW....nothing else to report today

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7

Im sad to say it but today is another OFF day. i workout at the school facilities and since school is closed for MLK so is the gym :(

EDIT:

Chest/Triceps

I went to golds gym to use a free trial thing cause i really wanted to workout

Strength: added 5 more pounds to bench today, but only did one rep
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 192 (+4)
Pumps/Vascularity: tricep pumps after bench were insane, i thought they were going to burst
Endurance: felt like i could go alllll day
Aggression: little up
Focus: fantastic again
Muscle Density/Hardening: chest and triceps are going to be swolllllll tomorrow
Overall Energy: felt kinda lazy today but when i hit the gym its like i just did a line of crack
Personal Commentary: GREAT workout today, used some new machines and definitely going to be feeling the pain tomorrow. i still cant believe my weight has gone from 187 (which ive been stuck at for about a month) to 192....i havent changed my diet at all

B

blitzkriegjim

Awards
coming along nicely so far bro......i know what ur sayin tho about bein half mast all day, had the same effect on me and sitting next to a hot girl in class always makes things interesting :) keep enjoying those strength gains, because with JW for me they kept coming regularly throughout the whole run!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
bump

i edited my last post with todays workout

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

Back/Biceps

*Sides*- starting to get oily skin and a little bit of acne

Strength: felt the same as lastweek
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 191
Pumps/Vascularity: insane pumps, kinda painful at times
Endurance: great, this is the best part i notice so far
Aggression: does road rage count?
Focus: great
Libido: up
Muscle Density/Hardening: everything feels solid and tight
Overall Energy: really good
Personal Commentary: lifts didnt go up as i thought they would, but endurance was great....today was a rainy ****ty day and it kind of effected my mood

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
another update...

it seems to be getting harder and harder to wake up in the morning, but once i get up and going im fine

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
war eagle!!!

subbed.

interesting combo... i've never been on drive or jw, rpm though :box: .

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9

*Sides*- oily skin and acne....atleast i know something is working...

Strength: added 40lbs to my leg press
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 191
Pumps/Vascularity: didnt notice much
Endurance: still good
Aggression: mood is great, but one little thing i dont like and i flip sh!t....oops
Libido: up
Muscle Density/Hardening: arms and chest constantly feel swoll
Overall Energy: really good
Personal Commentary: well i repped leg press 10x with 40 extra pounds, not bad. Killed abs today also...definitely gonna regret it tomorrow....but gotta look sexy for spring break

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10

Shoulders

Strength: easily did shrugs for 405x6, usually i struggle and only get 4, i could have gotten more but i pinched a nerve in my back a little while ago and didnt want to do it again
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 192
Pumps/Vascularity: great trap pump
Endurance: still good
Aggression: normal today, no flippping out to speak of
Libido: uppppppp
Muscle Density/Hardening: arms are swoll 24/7 and chest always feels pumped
Overall Energy: not the greatest
Personal Commentary: lately i feel like i have to push myself through workouts, but im sure its do to the fact that i dropped all pre workout NO boosters. but still get through and and accomplish everything i want

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go back and forth between taking + not taking preworkout + NO supps myself.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well i plan on adding Drive and RPM next week so hopefully that will help

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

Biceps/Triceps

Strength: usually do 80lbs x 10 reps on preacher bench, today i did 2 sets of 6 with 90lbs
Bodyweight/Body Comp: 192
Pumps/Vascularity: crazy bi/tri pump
Endurance: awesome
Aggression: normal today
Muscle Density/Hardening: arms and chest feel thick
Overall Energy: good today
Personal Commentary: had a pretty good workout today, very fast pased with high intensity