**Poops DRIVE to recomp**

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Background

Alright I’ve been outta the loop for a short while and gonna get this up here to just track my progress and give a general review of Drive and most other supplements I’m taking at the time. I started back in the gym shortly after Christmas being laid off back in august and not being able to afford a membership till now.

I'll pick up the log now although I’ve already seen DRAMATIC results since I’ve been back this past couple weeks starting at 180lbs Christmas day with a nice bit of lower abs oblique and back padding and now being a much more solid 185lbs.

Strength has come back quickly and continues to go up but as a back injury from squatting last week reminded me I need to take it a lil slower since my muscles are obviously getting back to norm much faster then my tendons and ligaments were ready. I picked up some super cissus and am also dosing it currently at 6g's spread out through the day in 3-4 doses. I’m already nearly recovered from the injury now but am still wearing a brace while lifting for added support.

I’ve also got a workout partner now when I previously always worked out by myself and attribute much of the progress to that since I have been able to push beyond failure on every set with assisted reps and we are at the same approx strength level so we do very well at keeping each other motivated and continue pushing it higher and harder each time we start the same muscle group again. I’ve been very VERY happy with the added recovery I’ve been able to get with Drive and how fast strength has come back.

Just this last week I’ve also added an additional 100mg of 20%forslean that I take with my nightly dose of 1-carboxy for night time fat loss and preventative measures for catabolism while I sleep, which has been absolutely great with vivid dreams as well. 1-carboxy is def the good part of powerfull IMO.

I’ve been on a bulking diet since I’ve started as well and although at first it was hard to get back to taking in so many cals I’ve quickly become accustomed to it again and am happy to see I am not putting on any extra fat either.

So I'll go ahead and break down where I stand now with stats routine and diet and will add pictures tomorrow and weights lifted will be updated next time I go and then progress will continue to be tracked thereafter.

I also forgot to mention this week I started taking Pslin preworkout and with my morning meal on off days with the proper 60-100g's of carbs.

Current Stats

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 185.5lbs
BF%: ??? prob low teens maybe I can get an estimate from guys who may know from the pics tomorrow.

Current Routine

Monday
Chest/tri
DB press 4x10
Decline DB Press 4x10
incline DB press 4x10
seated machined flys 4x10
Rope pulldowns 4x10
reverse grip pulldown 4x10
press down 4x10
seated BB skullcrusher 3x10

Tuesday
Back/Bi
BB lat pull down 4x10
hammer strength iso pulsdowns 4x10
seated rows 4x10
Upright Rows 4x10
DB Curls 3x10
BB reverse grip curl 3x10
Cable curls 3x10

Wednesday
Off

Thursday
Legs
Squats 4x10 (not doing these for now till back is 100%)
leg curls 4x10
leg raises 4x10
leg press followed by calf presses 4x10/15

Friday
Shoulders
arnold press 4x10
lateral raises 4x10
shoulder press 4x10
Shrugs 4x10
Standing(or laying backwards on high incline)DB row 4x10

Saturday
Off or sometimes fill in w/o for arms or boxing class.

Sun
Off

Current Diet

breakfast1
weight gain shake (cal 841)
F 25.5g
C 109g
p 76g

breakfast2
eggs/yogurt&grapenuts (cal 613)
F 15g
C 86g
p 30g

Snack
jerky (cal 81)
F 1g
C 7g
P 11g
OR
Pro Bar (cal 180)
F 6g
C 16g
P 15g

Lunch
Chicken Breast/noodles (cal 363)
F 3g
C 43g
P 41g

pre w/o shake(same as morn shake)
weight gain shake (cal 841)
F 25.5g
C 109g
p 76g

post w/o shake
pro shake (cal 242)
F 5.5g
C 21g
P 57g

Snack
can O tuna (cal 174)
F 2.5g
C 0g
P 38g

Dinner
Steak/chicken/pork and noodles (cal 578/363/466.5)
F 14g/ 3g /10.5g
C 43g/43g/43g
P 64g/41g/60g

night time shake (same as p.w.o.)
pro shake (cal 242)
F 5.5g
C 21g
P 57g

totals
Cal ~3950
F ~93.5g (cal 841.5) ~21%
C ~335g (cal 1340) ~33%
p ~443g (cal 1772) ~44%

Supps and Dosing

Drive- @2-4caps on off days and @5-6caps on w/o days

Creatine Gluconate- @ 2.4g morn pre and post w/o and 2.4g 2X a day on off days

Citrulline Malate- 2.8g morn and preworkout

Beta Alanine- 2g morn and 2g pre/through workout

AEE- 2g morn and preworkout

Super Cissus- ~1400mg morn, pre, post and before bed.

1-Carboxy- 800mg 30min before bed and upon waking

Forskolin (20% forslean)- 100mg nightly

P-slin- taken 15 min before preworkout shake or 15 min before morn shake on off days

Fishoil Caps- 2g with breakfast lunch and dinner.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ended up losing a great job last summer (I actually quit due to personal reasons), so I know what it's like not being able to go into the gym. My gym membership ended up expiring. I was miserable. I'm sure it'll feel amazing to be back, though! I'm getting quite anxious. Just waiting to start my new job. I wish you the best of luck and I will be following this. I have a few samples of Drive and eventually plan on purchasing a bottle. I'm getting anxious to use those samples up.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I ended up losing a great job last summer (I actually quit due to personal reasons), so I know what it's like not being able to go into the gym. My gym membership ended up expiring. I was miserable. I'm sure it'll feel amazing to be back, though! I'm getting quite anxious. Just waiting to start my new job. I wish you the best of luck and I will be following this. I have a few samples of Drive and eventually plan on purchasing a bottle. I'm getting anxious to use those samples up.
Ya not having a job is depressing, not lifting is even worse as its a huge outlet and the best therapy I've ever had, I'm super stoked to be back and wish you the best in your comeback as well. I had the chance of being a beta tester for drive as well as running it now and I'll tell you its def the strongest natty supp I've ever taken, you will not be dissapointed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to chant "go poop go" but somehow that sounds wrong ;)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
This should be interesting!

I'm for this one as well...should be interesting considering the cult-like popularity your member name attracts...:D.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck poops, glad to have you back man!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the support and following along guys.... time to go hit that iron :hammer:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in this BIAAAATCCHH Poop! Glad to have ya back bruh!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again guys! glad to have all my pals followin along, will help keep me true just that much more. :thumbsup:

Alright I changed up my routine order and hit shoulders last night and will be hittin legs this evening.

Had a HUUUUUGE pump in my traps after yesterdays workout but I still was a lil dissapointed with the silly lil weights I ws using, although shoulders have never been my strong section.

So heres how it went down.

Arnold press DB- 30lbx10, 35lbx10, 40lbx10
Lateral DB raises- 7.5lbx10(LOL), 10lbx10, 15lbx8
Shoulder press- 70lbx10, 90lbx10, 110lbx10
DB Shrugs- 50lbx10, 60lbx10, 60lbx9
Front cable raises- 15lbx10, 20lbx10, 30lbx10

So again try not to LOL at my weights, my shoulders arent totally underdeveloped casue I have a heavy bench and that works them alot BUT I dont directly hit them enough so the weight they can handle is considerably less then I'd like, not to mention my right shoulder is definately stronger from my old job installing alarms where I was drilling through windouw frames up into attics pressing my drill with only my right arm above my head.... this was the most noticable on the front raises.

Again tonights legs so just gonna eat a meal now and hit the gym in an hour and a half... gonna be legs... another weak part wish me luck.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Thanks again guys! glad to have all my pals followin along, will help keep me true just that much more. :thumbsup:

Alright I changed up my routine order and hit shoulders last night and will be hittin legs this evening.

Had a HUUUUUGE pump in my traps after yesterdays workout but I still was a lil dissapointed with the silly lil weights I ws using, although shoulders have never been my strong section.

So again try not to LOL at my weights, my shoulders arent totally underdeveloped casue I have a heavy bench and that works them alot BUT I dont directly hit them enough so the weight they can handle is considerably less then I'd like, not to mention my right shoulder is definately stronger from my old job installing alarms where I was drilling through windouw frames up into attics pressing my drill with only my right arm above my head.... this was the most noticable on the front raises.

Again tonights legs so just gonna eat a meal now and hit the gym in an hour and a half... gonna be legs... another weak part wish me luck.

We all have our weak points.... ain't no thang!
Use it as fuel to target those delts.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Poop, I like the positive vibe and conversational style you use in your logs. I have to admit that your logging style is a big influence on the way I set up my logs as well.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!

N I'll def be hittin those delts alot harder, my bis and tris get pretty big fast (17.5+ back in august) so I def need a nice sized ball to top 'em off and look symmetrical.

Well legs last night actually went much better then I expected given my recent injury but today I'm def feeling it in my calfs and hammies. I was really happy with how much i could still push on leg press (although considering some reading*cough* Lanbane *cough* prob barely warms up with this weight) but I still felt a bit of pressure on my lower back when I'd bring my knees to my chest. All in all still good, heres how it went down.

Leg Press- 180x10, 230x10, 260x10
Leg Extensions- 100x10, 115x10, 130x10, 130x10
Leg curls- 75x13, 105x10, 130x15 controlled +??? till i burned out
Standing calf raises- 120x20, 130x20, 140x18

Again not really impressive but given my situation of being out 6 months and hurting my lower back last time I hit legs I'm pretty happy. I got a really killer pump in my quads and they felt rock hard after the leg extensions but more important then anything else I'm good and sore today wich means it was an effective workout.

I'll be taking measurements later tonight and may get them posted as well if not, tomorrow. Also I'll prob wait to post starting pics cause I dont want to have to upload the software for my digi to my laptop since my PC will be outta the shop soon and I'll prob just wait and post later after I make some improvement with side by side shots for a more dramatic presentation.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry about it!

No laughing going on here. Everyone one of us has something to work on. Besides, its not about what we think, what matters is what you think! You've addressed you have a weakness...so work at it and turn it into a strength....all it takes is that DRIVE...no pun intended...:D.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!

N I'll def be hittin those delts alot harder, my bis and tris get pretty big fast (17.5+ back in august) so I def need a nice sized ball to top 'em off and look symmetrical.

Well legs last night actually went much better then I expected given my recent injury but today I'm def feeling it in my calfs and hammies. I was really happy with how much i could still push on leg press (although considering some reading*cough* Lanbane *cough* prob barely warms up with this weight) but I still felt a bit of pressure on my lower back when I'd bring my knees to my chest. All in all still good, heres how it went down.

Leg Press- 180x10, 230x10, 260x10
Leg Extensions- 100x10, 115x10, 130x10, 130x10
Leg curls- 75x13, 105x10, 130x15 controlled +??? till i burned out
Standing calf raises- 120x20, 130x20, 140x18

Again not really impressive but given my situation of being out 6 months and hurting my lower back last time I hit legs I'm pretty happy. I got a really killer pump in my quads and they felt rock hard after the leg extensions but more important then anything else I'm good and sore today wich means it was an effective workout.

I'll be taking measurements later tonight and may get them posted as well if not, tomorrow. Also I'll prob wait to post starting pics cause I dont want to have to upload the software for my digi to my laptop since my PC will be outta the shop soon and I'll prob just wait and post later after I make some improvement with side by side shots for a more dramatic presentation.
Hey Poop. You're off to a good start man!

I'm battling through a lower back injury as well and I'd like to suggest that when you do leg press, you don't need to go all the way knees to chest. In fact, I think that puts too much pressure on the lower back and doesn't significantly add to how much you can grow your legs. I go down to a spot where my back is still flat and comfortable. It's probably 85-90% of full ROM and I'm able to do a sh*t load of weight with no back problems. I put an inch or so on my thighs this past fall doing that and BB lunges. Nothing else. And while I can't say my back is 100%, I don't feel I made it any worse. So there you go. It bums me out that I can't squat, but if I can keep growing my thighs this way without hurting my back, I'm all for it. Maybe it will work for you.

Keep up the good work! Later.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Poop. You're off to a good start man!

I'm battling through a lower back injury as well and I'd like to suggest that when you do leg press, you don't need to go all the way knees to chest. In fact, I think that puts too much pressure on the lower back and doesn't significantly add to how much you can grow your legs. I go down to a spot where my back is still flat and comfortable. It's probably 85-90% of full ROM and I'm able to do a sh*t load of weight with no back problems. I put an inch or so on my thighs this past fall doing that and BB lunges. Nothing else. And while I can't say my back is 100%, I don't feel I made it any worse. So there you go. It bums me out that I can't squat, but if I can keep growing my thighs this way without hurting my back, I'm all for it. Maybe it will work for you.

Keep up the good work! Later.
Thanks Ecto, thats probably the wisest thing to do. If anything I'll make sure to just slow it down concentrate on form or do a lil TUT and see if I cant handle a heavier weight with that smaller ROM. Thanks again for the suggestion :thumbsup:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright, didnt get on here yesterday to update my workout and experience so I'll just do yesterdays and todays in one post....

Yesterday I had to go down to Irvine (bout 2 hours away) to pick up a van my freinds giving to me and my wife to use since he had a lot of cars and needs to lessen his insurance bill, a true blessing. But because of that I wasnt able to get in my morning doses (had stayed the night from sun to mon morn) and was'nt able to eat as much as I'd like to, with that said I still weighed myself last night and am up 3lbs to 188 and still was today so hopefully its stickin and not just water weight or the like.

Didnt get into the gym till late last night either since I ate and then started playing Halo 3 and lost track of time so Had to rush in 45 min before it closed and didnt have as good of "fuel" from eating so long ago but still had an ok workout. Heres the nuimbs.

Incline DB press- 40lbsx10, 50x10, 55x10
Decline DB press- 40lbsx10, 45x10, 50x10
Flat DB press- 45lbsx10, 45x10, 45x13 (some guy had the 50's and another set and was switchin between both but keepin the other pair between his feet.... not cool)
Tri press down- 40lbsx10, 60lbsx10 (switched to pulldown) 50x10
Fly machine- 70lbsx10, 90x10, 100x10

and thats all she wrote... cant wait till my numbers start going back up to where they used to be... was pushin 110lb db's on flat and 85lb DB's on incline.... I'll be there soon, gotta wait a lil bit then see if I can run another cycle, I'm sure that'll jump those numbers up.

As for tonights workout for back I was able to hit up the gym with my partner again and felt I had a pretty good workout...

oh but first this morn with my morn dose of Drive I had a large amount of discomfort in my belly and a lil pain, dont know if its from all the forslean or what but I think that coupled with all the air whipped into my shake from the blender just set me up with a recipe for disaster.... I had just finished downing my shake and sat down on my bed and had a bubble in my stomach, so I went to burp and well, my shake is THICK from the full cup of oats 2tbs of PB and then the 35g pro pow on top of that and I guess it hadnt all emptied into my stomach yet cause the air bubble/burp came up and forced shake up with it and as I bolted for the bathroom smashing my knee on the door frame in the process I sprayed projectile shake everywhere into the entrance of my bathroom.... wasnt bad at all, only thing I'd had to eat so it was just the same as goin down 15 seconds earlier but def was a mess to clean up and a waste of protien. So after that I made up a cup o noodles instead and another shake that consisted of only milk and protien powder so there would be no air whipped into it and refilled my belly.... kinda funny kinda sh!tty cause now I got a mean bruise on my left knee.

So like I was gettin to had a good workout tonight with good drive throughout, had a sick pump in the arms and could tell next time I'll have to bump up the weight once again since everything seemed much easier.....

Wide Lat pull down- 90lbsx10, 110x10, 130x10
Iso hammer strength pull downs (under hand grip)- 45lbsx10 (each side), 55x12, 65x13
Seated cable row- 70lbsx10, 80lbsx10, 100lbsx10
DB rows (done sitting backwards on incline bench)- 20lbsx10, 25lbsx13, 25lbsx14
DB curls- 20x10, 25x10, 25x10, 25x7 (plus 5 more assisted for left side)
BB curls reg/reverse grip- 35x10/35x10, 35lbsx10/45lbsx10, 45lbsx10/45lbsx10
cable curls left only- 20lbsx8, 15lbsx11, 15lbsx18

Had really sick pumps in my arms after this workout and they were just hard as rocks, and my damn left arm better be sore as hell tomorrow since I'm trying my hardest to catch it up. It's usually about an inch smaller then right, will do measurements now and get em up.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright heres current measurements, man my arms are way smaller...

r arm- 16
l arm- 15.5
r calf- 16
l calf- 16
r thigh- 24
l thigh- 23
waist- @ belly button 35 @ below obliques (hips) also 35... needs to be less
chest- under armpits 44
shoulders- 49.5

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Go get em poop! U da man! Im excited to see ya log one of our products. Good luck bro

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you back at it, Poopster!
Loved your Epi log brother!

I've got a couple bottles of Drive myself that I will be using in post cycle therapy. I've read ZERO negative comments on DRIVE.
Hat's off to A.N.!
:box:

...I guess it hadnt all emptied into my stomach yet cause the air bubble/burp came up and forced shake up with it and as I bolted for the bathroom smashing my knee on the door frame in the process I sprayed projectile shake everywhere into the entrance of my bathroom....
Sorry poopster, LMAO on this comment...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you back at it, Poopster!
Loved your Epi log brother!

I've got a couple bottles of Drive myself that I will be using in post cycle therapy. I've read ZERO negative comments on DRIVE.
Hat's off to A.N.!
:box:

Sorry poopster, LMAO on this comment...
Well I'll tell you I used only drive and toremifene for a 6 week cycle I had run including dbol in it and got blood 4 weeks into pct showing I had higher range test levels (can link you if you like).... this shii is for real and should work great if you use it for your PCT.

and its all good I didnt post that experience cause I didnt think it was funny myself, LOL.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Well I'll tell you I used only drive and toremifene for a 6 week cycle I had run including dbol in it and got blood 4 weeks into post cycle therapy showing I had higher range test levels (can link you if you like).... this shii is for real and should work great if you use it for your PCT.
Sounds great!
Your the first one I've heard from who used DRIVE in PCT. It only makes sense to use it in PCT with the Icariin and Forslean in the mix. I was going to take it with Activate Extreme for the Divanil and I3C.

Yeah man, throw out the link I'd love to read it.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Sounds great!
Your the first one I've heard from who used DRIVE in post cycle therapy. It only makes sense to use it in PCT with the Icariin and Forslean in the mix. I was going to take it with Activate Extreme for the Divanil and I3C.

Yeah man, throw out the link I'd love to read it.
Man, Ive used it too and its amazing. Stack that mofo with Massfx and it will be DYNAMITE! Ill pm you with my total pct layout if ya want. I dont wanna clog up poop's log more than I already have.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aright, hit shoulders last night again and had a fairly good burn goin on, I was able to put up more weight this time and still wasn't overly strained so I will most likely put up more again next week. Would have hit legs tonight but wifey needed the night out so I'm here watchin the little pooper and playin Halo and will hit legs tomorrow.

The biggest thing I noticed is I'm starting to pull away from my workout partner, where we were putting up the same weights before it seems I'm doing so more and more easily and def with shoulders last night I was able to jump it up on arnold and the shoulder press where he stayed basically the same as last week. This means A)my supplementing is giving me an edge where his isn't quite as good and B)muscle memory is playing its part and hopefully I'll be back up to my previous strength within a short while.

Heres how the lifts went.

Arnold press DB- 35lbx13, 40lbx10, 50lbx10
Shoulder press- 70lbx10, 90lbx10, 130lbx10 (EASY, will be starting MUCH higher prob 130 next week)
Lateral cable raises- 10lbx10, 15lbx10, 20lbx10
Front cable raises- 15lbx10, 20lbx10, 25lbx10
DB Shrugs- 55lbx10, 60lbx12, 65lbx13

Again felt good and strong through the entire workout and the shrugs BUUUUUURNED like no other so hopefully that will translate into some nice trap growth if I can keep it up. Still not super impressive weights but I'm progressing and at a good pace so as long as I play it smart and dont load up too much and hurt myself I see my getting back to same strength within the next month. Hopefully by then I'll know if I was chosen for the super duper X-factor stack contest so I can start planing my next cycle. If not chosen I will be running a cycle most likely at the end of jan beginning of feb and if I do then I will prob run one right after the stack and log is complete.... thinking about Phera and M-TRN both originals :twisted: should be a mean lean bulk and bring strength like no other.

I'm nearing the end of my bottle of Drive so I will prob give my final concensus on this times use soon, havn't checked to see exactly how many days I have left but either way I will continue with the P-slin and forslean and may run some generic ATD in the mean time for a little leaning and test boosting while I wait to hear the results of the contest. I may very well start taking some of my wifes TTA as we have a ton to continue recomping since I've heard it has an awesome synergy with the forslean and will help cut me up real good before I start the next stage, making results of whatever I do more noticable.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I just did the math and if I dose the Drive at 4ed I will have 5 days left, I wish I would have started this log and taken pictures right after Christmas/before New Years when I started so the change would be even more noticable but I have still made it from 180-188 since then all the while leaning out and the pics I took were at 185 and still more bf% then now for sure. I think Drive has been the perfect choice to help me get back in the swing of things without jumping right into another cycle. I may just have to pick up some RPM too if I can catch it for cheap somewhere to keep it up while I wait. :head:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved drive myself and think its a very well formulated product. Glad to see your having great results poop!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright update log wise, this weekend was too hectic and at the time of day I finally had a break my gym was already closed since powerhouse closes early on the weekends, not too condusive with my normal workout time. So I just did some body weight squats and body weight calve raises on the stairs to keep them up a lil bit and will be hitting chest hard after a almost 3 day break :( I hate going this long without hitting the gym.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man I missed last 2 days of logging, wich is suprising casue I was so excited to hop on here and update after each w/o but wifey was on the comp and I obviously forgot!

Monday I hit chest and we did so late in the evening, so we just decided we would go heavy and move tris to shoulders this week. I was pleasently suprised with our attempt to move up some good weight and even more suprised that I went even further then planned! At first we were planning on starting at 60lbs for flat and move DOWN if we had to considering weve been using 50 and 55 dbs at the heaviest set, well I was completely wrong and was able to do the exact opppsite. Heres how it went down.

flat db press- 60lbx13, 65x12, 70x8 (failure)
decline db press- 40x12, 45x12, 55x10
incline db press- 40lbx10, 45x10, 50x10
fly machine- 80x10, 90x10, 120x7

This workout was short but sweet seeing as I was able to go so much heavier and pumped this out in less then 45 min cause we were short on time with the gym closing soon. I had a pretty sick pump too considering I hadnt even taken my dose of p-slin before hittin the gym and my w/o partner mentioned I look way bigger then when we started almost a month ago now.

Then we turned around and hit the gym earlier the next day, still feeling a lil tired from the night before and went in and had another great workout with some great pumps again but this time I had the chance to get in my p-slin dose and just my morning shake. Really suprised I was able to do so well also with only one meal in me but we hit it for bout an hour and 20min and I still felt I had fuel left in me when we were finished. Tried to get in alot of extra for my left arm since its lagging but still no real soreness today.... probally going to start throwing in a dedicated bi's day and focus on the left a lil more. heres how the lifts went.

bw pullups- 10, 7 +3 assist
wide grip lat pulldown- 90x10, 100x10, 120x10
Hammer strength reverse grip pulldown- 45/45(L/R)x10, 55x10, 70x10
seated row-real slow negatives, explode for contraction, 2 sec pause 70x13, 90x13, 130x10
DB rows (done sitting backwards on incline bench)-same with 4 sec neg 2 sec pause 20x10, 25x10, 25x10 (rear delts buuuurned after these)
standing db curls- 20x10, 25x12, 30x6
BB curls reverse/reg grip- 35x10/10, 35x10/10, 45x10/10
Cable curl left only- 20x10, 15x10, 15x15, 15x10 +burn out
db hammer curl left only- 15x12 (failure)

Wanted to just destroy my left arm at the end, wich I thought I had done a good job of but like I said today I dont feel a bit of soreness in my bis, lats are DEAD from the 70lbs each on that hammer iso and all the pullups but bis are sittin pretty!?!??? Maybe it will be a different story tomorrow since sometimes I dont get sore till 2 days later but I was really hopin to do some damage to shock it into growing. Like I said I think I'll start with bi's next week then move to the compound back movements so I can make sure I am able to put more of my surplus of ATP and glucose into directly hitting bi's and maybe hit it heavier cause of that too or I may just start doing another day dedicated to arms only, I'll decide after this next week and wether or not I'm considerably more sore.

Today was also the last day I dosed drive and will be starting SDNG(tester bottle) tomorrow, I'll get pics taken as well and post up my Drive review and then continue logging SDNG in here as well... hopefully I can jump this recomp into high gear by doing so (as if its not already been great as it is :head:) and also hopefully I get picked for the MN X-factor super stacks so I can have a stellar PCT(prob just ATD, maybe torem for a week) and keep the recomp a goin strong.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i might be able to help out with that XFactor stack............:jaw: ;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
unfortunately though, Only thing i can recommend you for is the XFactor/New MAss FX stack......................i'm sure youa ren't interested in THAT :(

;) consider it done! ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
unfortunately though, Only thing i can recommend you for is the XFactor/New MAss FX stack......................i'm sure youa ren't interested in THAT :(

;) consider it done! ;)
:woohoo: i aready felt mass fx was the best of its kind (i have taken both Activates as well, new and old) and just went NUTS when i realized that AX was taking thier turn at turkesterones/ecdysterones and not just releasing it as a seperate product but adding it to an already proven product!!!!!!

interested???? no. not a bit. :twisted:

thats gonna be one sick post cycle therapy.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aight time to hit the iron and see what this SDNG has to offer.... took two on a full stomach this time so i dont feel too stimmy but we'll see if i dont feel energized enough about taking it on an empty stomach....