Pmiller's Usp Log. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Pmiller's Usp Log.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Feb 13, 2008
    Been playing around with my Pslin the last couple days. The best Pslin experience I have had in a while came the past two days with this combo. Pslin with 24 ounces of water than 25 minutes later a shake consisting of :
    2 Packets Quacker Weight Control Maple and Brown Sugar Oats
    30g Dextrose
    25 All The Whey's Cinnabun Isolate
    1 Digestive Enzyme tab
    20oz water.
    Hit the gym 30 minutes after this. Absolutely great.
    Also This Week
    I received of bottle of the new fat burner, and I was going to wait to use it until after my upcoming Xfactor log, but I just got two tempeted today so I went for it. Two caps before a cardio workout. Within 30 minutes I felt pretty warm, and had elevated mood and energy. 50 minutes into my cardio workout i was really warm but feeling absolutely great, Energetic, warm, happy, and focused. Ate a meal after my cardio workout, got satisfied really really easily, and really was not hungry for the rest of the night, but also did not feel like i couldn't get my last meals in. Tomorrow morning I am going to try it again and see how I feel. Below you will find the little write up that Jacob just released.
    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    If I wanted to, I could break recreate down into 2 cutting edge products and could sale a few ingredients stand alone. THis is a very very special formula...

Compound 1 New to the industry mechanism of action:

Again, a very precise extract of this substance has been shown to inhibit the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1, both selectively and very potently (4). In addition, it was shown to do so in muscle and adipose cells. Why is this good? 11beta-HSD1 is an enzyme responsible for converting the very weak glucocorticoid, cortisone, into the much more powerful, cortisol. We all know that excess cortisol can hamper your progress in the gym, and with the stress of living in our modern world, itís certain that few people donít have elevated cortisol levels. Unfortunately, this particular enzyme works against what we all as athletes and bodybuilders would like and works to increase cortisol levels. In addition, another sad bit of news is that activity of this enzyme only seems to increase as we get older (5).
    By inhibiting 11beta-HSD1, it is thought that it could be used to treat obesity (reduce body fat) and improve insulin sensitivity. Additionally, a beneficial effect upon muscle mass would be expected (6).

Compound 2 New to the industry mechanism of action:

A compound found in a certain cactus plant, has a structural similarity to norepinephrine. It has both alpha and beta-adrenergic activity (9). Additionally, it directly stimulates postsynaptic receptors while enhancing the physiological effects of norepinephrine via increasing synthesis of it and inhibiting itsí reabsorption. The end result is a stimulant effect similar to ephedrine, without the ďall over the placeĒ behavior. In fact, it produces a great deal of focus.
    Things Worth Noting

The combination of Pslin and the Digestive enzyme really seems to be nice, not only do i feel the pump and energy quicker, but it also drastically cut down on the gas and bloating I usually get from dextrose. I also noticed my arms went up about an 8th of an inch this week, yet my scale weight went down one pound. All lifts increased this week as well. I have been seeing an increase on lifts every session that I dose the Pslin.

Personal Best
    Weighted Dips this week i managed 6x4@185lbs and in the same workout managed pullups at 6x4@75lbs. The next day I upped my cleans to 210 for 6x4 with out a problem. Looking forward to dead lifts this week hopefully they will follow the trend.
    Muscle Pharm Rep

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Feb. 16, 2008
    I am extremely happy right now and you will see why. Today I tried Pslin with just simple carbs. I took my pslin then started my warmup and streching for twenty minutes. Then I slammed 40g Malto and 30g dextrose and 30g Whey Hydroslate. I set up my two bars and worked my way up to the weight so that my working sets came about 15 minutes after drinking the shake.
    Things Worth Noting
    While during my first set I passed gas about 3 times. I thought ok this was stupid. I did my second set 45 secs later and let one more rip. I took a few sips of water, then I did not have any more problems with gas. During my next exercise pairing, I recieved ridiculous pumps, I couldn't even curl my legs all the way up on hamstring curls. I got through the workout and went home and had a huge meal of complex carbs and proteins and feel asleep like 1 hour later. I woke up now which is three hours later and I still have an incredible pump. I also feel a little bloated, i took the post workout meal a little to big.:donut:
    Personal records

Dead Lifts = 6x4 @ 425 lbsThat means in one month of just doing dead once a week I managed to put go up 10 pounds and put an extra rep on each set. Very Happy about this. For total volume that means I went from 7470lbs per session to 10,200lbs per session moved. A net increase of 2730 lbs.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

dang real nice improvements on those deads man thats rea impressive
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Feb. 20, 2008
    Couple more Pslin dosings since my last post, and a couple more great workouts. Still using simple carbs very close to my workout and liking the effects.
    Things Worth Noting
    When taking the Pslin so close to my workout and just using simple carbs I have been noticing a greater pump from my post workout shake which is about 30-40g complex carbs.
    Person Records
    Nothing because these workouts are mainly volume based. Sorry for the short posting this time but I really don't have much to say.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Recreating My Log.

Recreating My Log

I have decided to throw recreate into my routine to lean myself out a little bit, my numbers in my lifts are right where I want them so now I am going to try and maintain strength while cutting up a little bit. I figure if I lean over the next few weeks, I can do one more short hypertrophy before I really try to get shredded for the summer.

New Supplement Routine
    Anabolic Pump = 2-3 a day depending on carb intake
    Pslin = 1 on lifting days
    Recreate = 2 morning 2 Afternoon ( One dose will be before a workout )
    Bolic = 1-2 caps depending on how my body handles it
    Other = Digestive Enzymes, Multi, Creatine Blend, Taurine, Various Protein's

Diet
    300-350g Protein
    85-90g Fats split equally Mono/Poly/Saturated
    50-300 Depending on lifting and energy levels

Measurements
    Weight= 217 lbs
    BodyFat = 12
    Waist = 35 around belly button.

The Catch
    I will try to improve me dead lift numbers even though I will be trying to lose fat at the same time.
    Last edited by pmiller383; 02-24-2008 at 07:10 AM.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  6. Professional Member

Looks good, recreate is hot hot hot.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Yeah, I am two full days in now and I definitely notice increased sweating during my lifting, and my body is fairly warm. Hopefully it is cumulative though because I want to be sweating like crazy, I can't stand being cold and living in Buffalo it is pretty much inevitable. Good Luck with your log as well and if you find anything that seems to make the product work better let me know.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Feb 27,08
    Just finishing up my current lifting program so I can definitely say Pslin helped me up my strength by an average of 20lbs per lift over a 8 week period. Also I have been using Recreate for five days now and I am noticing some differences from that as well.

Things Worth Noting
    Recreate
    I really like the effects of this product so far. I dose upon waking or after breakfast and I notice sustained energy, increased body temp, relaxation, but the biggest thing I like about this product is appetite control. I say control and not suppression because Recreate seems to give a very unique effect, I have been able to follow my diet plan, with no cravings or hunger pangs but I also have had no trouble eating the right amount of calories in the day. You still get the feeling that it is time to eat, but I don't seem to get my sweet tooth. Usually I am a splenda junkie because i love sweet tastes, but the past 4 days i really have not felt the need to sweeten things up as much. I actually ate my oatmeal completely plain today and got a nice satisfied feeling after
    Pslin
    I pretty much have mastered the different effects pslin can have on my workouts so there is nothing really new to report here other than I have not built any tolerance what so ever to pslin and actually it seems as though i handle all carbs better lately than before. Much less bloating and lethargy from large carb meals outside of Pslin dosing which is a nice effect.
    Personal Records

No new numbers, but my dead lifts are getting smoother and easier each week. If I keep going at the pace I have been I expect to achieve 500 off the floor before summer.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hmm i like the recreate comments, the less cravings for sweets seems interesting, as i do tend to be a splenda junkie too
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Feb 29,2008

Just a quick weigh in this morning:
    206 after one week of recreate and dieting. Thats an 11 pound drop in one week, mostly water but none the less.
    Now off to the Arnold!
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

March 5, 2008

Recreate
    Well after a weekend of gorging on protein bar samples at the Arnold I was planning to come back with some weight gain, but I maintained by body weight and actually think I a bit leaner even though my diet was far from stellar the past few days. Also I have noticed that my body temperature seems to be elevated throughout much of the day now, so I am think recreate is really cranking up my metabolism. I have been having a nice steady flow of energy throughout the day, and have been getting great sleep at night. My diet is back on track now so I will give my measurements this weekend and hopefully they will be better than last week
    Pslin and AP
    Must say I am a big fan of mixing Pslin in my drink that I sip during my workout, which consist of Pslin, 40g Malto and Dextro, and 10g BCAA. I used vegetable glycerine with my Pslin the other day and the pumps were actually to intense for me to handle.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Pslin and AP
    Must say I am a big fan of mixing Pslin in my drink that I sip during my workout, which consist of Pslin, 40g Malto and Dextro, and 10g BCAA. I used vegetable glycerine with my Pslin the other day and the pumps were actually to intense for me to handle.
    [/QUOTE]

Hi PMiller - Ive finally hit the sweetspot with Pslin:

430 Pslin with 3g mono
    drill one into the Misses
    450 30g oats 1 banana 20g powerade powder 30g WPI blended
    530 4x RPMs 2x Powerfull
    600 train

Hit PBs in deadlifts and rows

Had been tweaking around with more Powerfull, but seemed to dull the effects - also the added banana really kicked the Pslin in. Ive got some AP in the mail, so will se how that slots into the stack - probably take that 12pm and 7pm meals

Im happy, the Misses was happy, everyone wins.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

March 08, 08

Recreate
    So I dosed two recreates with two powerful caps today 40 minutes before some cardio and let me tell you it was awesome. Recreate and powerful compliment each other greatly. I had energy, focus, drive, I was hotter then hell, and my endurance was crazy. I am feeling/looking leaner, and according to my calipers bf is down about .5% which is awesome considering the lackluster nutrition of last weekend.
    Pslin
    Pulled 450 a couple times the other day so I am pretty happy about that. I have really been enjoying the Pslin about 10 minutes before lifting, then sipping malto/dextrose and wpi during exercise. I keep my pumps and fullness for a couple hours after lifting which is nice. Nothing else really new to report on the Pslin end. I have been thinking about doing Pslins at two a day but I don't want to rip through my bottle that quickly, but if things change I will let everyone know.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Recreate Final Thoughts

Energy - 7/10
    Nice little pick me up, but don't expect anything crazy. I actually liked the none stimmed out feeling, because a lot of the weight loss pills I have had samples of in the past seem to work better as a pre workout supp just because they can get a little to intense. With recreate I could take it during class and be able to sit still for a couple hours, but also I could take it before work and get moving for a while. Subtle but long lasting is the best way to describe it
    Thermogenic - 9/10
    I never sweat, at least not until I did cardio with a couple recreate's in me. I got a nice raise in body heat after dosing, but it was definitely more noticable if I dosed than did cardio. I noticed most of the heat was coming from my upper back and legs, which was kind of unexpected.
    Appetite - 6/10
    It has a little bit of appetite surpression, but trust me you still will get hungry and be able to pack away some grub. I noticed that my P + F meals seemed to be a lot more satisfying than usual. Don't fret though if you are looking to control hunger, see the next section of the review
    Craving Control - 10/10
    This was my favorite part of this product. I have worse cravings that a pregnant woman at a chocolate factory. I love my sweets and I am a splenda junkie. I noticed after a few days of using Recreate I did a few things that really surprised me. First my coffee that i drink at work sometimes did not need the usual 4 packs of splenda, I got away with about half a pack. Next my protein shakes needed more water because they were a little sweet for me now. I remembered how good plain chicken, with no spices or anything, tasted. Finally my choice for my weekly cheat meal went from sweets to steaks. I would love to see the Willpower aspect of this product be made into a bulk powder or a standalone. Hint Hint USP
    Fat Loss - 8/10
    Calorie wise I made very little change to my diet, but still managed to cut a solid 8 pounds in a little over three weeks. I can say a some of it was water weight, but the rest was definitely fat. My stomach seems to be less bloated, making me believe it was VAT that was being targeted.
    Other
    I noticed I was definitely more relaxed at night and went to sleep much easier. Also I noticed I was a little more regular . I will put up pics later this weekend.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

Quality log P ~ from your review it sounds like you would purchase it in the future?

Thats good to hear about the appetite properties. I find it bothersome when a stim just complelty turns you off to food (espeically when cutting and the food can already be hard to get down.)
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

pmiller - you do a good log mate - Ive been experimenting with PSlin as well, and especially enjoy disolving a cap with WPI and carb mix sipped during workout as opposed to PreWO Meal.

Appreciate the logs
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Well, I just want to let everyone know that I am sorry for not updating this log to much lately, I really don't have anything new to say about Pslin or AP, and those are the only supps from the USP line I am running right now. I will keep this log open for discussion/questions and still update when I find something new or unique to input. Also I am going to try to get some updated pics up soon. Thanks to everyone following along with the log and hope you guys got good information from it, or at least got to laugh at my avi a little bit.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

great review, interesting points...

thanks for your time!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pmiller's SNS Log featuring TTA-ATD-CEE
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 09:24 PM
  2. usp log bulking
    By testiesac in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 05:22 PM