Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed...first One In!

Sevename

Awards
I ran the same things last year but also used CLA at 6g/day and Sesamin at 3g/day with the sesamin dosed in between the DCP. It will work quite well if you're diet is in check. I also used bulk BCAA's two or three times a day at 10-15g/dose to help retain LBM. You may have issues with hydration, I did.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, this looks like a killer stack! I am IN for sure!

SuBBeD!

Good Luck!

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
I ran the same things last year but also used CLA at 6g/day and Sesamin at 3g/day with the sesamin dosed in between the DCP. It will work quite well if you're diet is in check. I also used bulk BCAA's two or three times a day at 10-15g/dose to help retain LBM. You may have issues with hydration, I did.
i will be using xtend or Purple wraath for my bcaas

DarkDragon

Awards
Looks good bro, can't wait to see the results!

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
ok i just finished my workout did high intensity running on the treadmill for 1 mile and then did a few ab exersizes. bout to make my post workout whey shake with kwik karb

amicold

Awards
Big fan of the Scorch, been looking at DCP and LX. Subbed.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
DAY 2:
Started the Scorch today.
1 cap scorch
1 lx
2 dcp

2 scrabbled eggs for breakfast.

I slept in late today that cardio wore me out yesterday haha! im so outta cardio shape.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard you were under the weather...feeling better?

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
no im not any better at all. just got home from the doctor. have bad sore throat and night sweets and 103 fevers. she put me on amoxicillin. hopefully this passes. i have no energy :(

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no im not any better at all. just got home from the doctor. have bad sore throat and night sweets and 103 fevers. she put me on amoxicillin. hopefully this passes. i have no energy :(
Awww poor guy, hope you feel better soon:(

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
get better bro, im trying to fight off a cold too, sucks...my girlfriend works at a hospital, brings all kinds of fun virus's home for me..lol

for real though, get better bro

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
get better bro, im trying to fight off a cold too, sucks...my girlfriend works at a hospital, brings all kinds of fun virus's home for me..lol

for real though, get better bro
thanks guys! i just had a sinus infection like 2 weeks ago.. this just isnt my winter.... i need to move to a warmer climate.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys! i just had a sinus infection like 2 weeks ago.. this just isnt my winter.... i need to move to a warmer climate.
and use more GUT Health.