John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello,

I recieved my Controlled Labs Golden Finish today and took it post-training.

I mean with all these ingredients in Golden Finish its obvious its a winner. Five grams leucine, taurine, 14 BCAA's per severing! What more can you ask for.

Today I mixed Blueberries,Apple, Vanilla protein with the Golden finish and My trueprotein banan creme Taste better, It could have been because of the apple and blueberries. Well see again when I mix just dextose or maybe a banana. I think itll tste better...well see. It wasnt bad just not super tasting with the blueberries and apple combined.

I just are my second meal after training and I feel Extremely recovered. My first day and Im already convinced Gold FiniSH is a winner.

Heres a Picture Im Two hundred Fifteen Pounds..actually two hundred six teen- but close enough,lol.and Im cutting with 2500 200 P, 200 C and 100 F. Giving my body a break.Normally Protein is higher , Im doing something I got from layne Norton called Deloading Im only doing high reps fpr three weeks , giving joints and body a rest before The heavy pounding starts than protein goes up to three hundred or four grams, last phase it was four hundred I might malnipulate more carbs this time blast(DC Training)

*Another important point* Five days per week I work Six hours doing very physical work, Pushing in catrs from outside for two hours, Stocking-Im the biggets guy and they use me to lift the heaviest stuff, so im lifting and putting up fairly heavy stuff a lot. I might have to increase calories, since I have just an active job.

Ps-Blue up is awesome and Im testing Orange Triad. so far so good about a week into The OT. It seems to have helped my gas from the excessive protein 400 grams, Ill know when i go back on the higher protein diet. I hurt my wrist a few days ago and waiting for it to heal up,,I can barely move it..Im taking Cissus 50 % , and the OT has some kick ass joint and flex complex! Glucosamine. Chon, MSM and Hydro Acid-Which im realy excited about. No other Multi has all of this and Dogestive enjymes

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today got done working out...Took in Golden Finish with Dextose..its decent and I feel very pumped and recovered. Five stars!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesteday while drinking my Golden Finish, I went outside where I have about 225 lbs on the ground on a barbell and just did reps for Deads because I was feeling aggressive and I think it benifitted my back workout.

Today Had an intense squat and sldl seesion and donkey calves today, repped them both out. Took Golden Finish post-workout, with one scoop of vanilla whey. and 16 oz of v8 banana strawberry smoothie. Again I feel recovered and fully charged. I mean what more can you ask for out of a post workout shake , five grams of Luecine, quicky digestive high quality carbohydate sources,hydrolyzed and quality protein souces-Trust me I buy my protein powders from TrueProtein-this stuf is Golden=) L-taurine, l-phenylalanine, betanine Anhydrous, K-Ala Vaious peptide lengths on the proteins. This stuff is amazing for recovery and the fact that you dont have to mix all different powders in a shake, they're already prepared.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that is nice!

Yesteday while drinking my Golden Finish, I went outside where I have about 225 lbs on the ground on a barbell and just did reps for Deads because I was feeling aggressive and I think it benifitted my back workout.

Today Had an intense squat and sldl seesion and donkey calves today, repped them both out. Took Golden Finish post-workout, with one scoop of vanilla whey. and 16 oz of v8 banana strawberry smoothie. Again I feel recovered and fully charged. I mean what more can you ask for out of a post workout shake , five grams of Luecine, quicky digestive high quality carbohydate sources,hydrolyzed and quality protein souces-Trust me I buy my protein powders from TrueProtein-this stuf is Golden=) L-taurine, l-phenylalanine, betanine Anhydrous, K-Ala Vaious peptide lengths on the proteins. This stuff is amazing for recovery and the fact that you dont have to mix all different powders in a shake, they're already prepared.
It really is nice when you can find an all in one with the stuff you want in it. It really is a b*tch to mask the tastes of some of those powders...for instance- HMB and Leucine can be rough...:D.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah bro especially the Luecine! every time I have to take 5-15 grams luecine post training I know its gonna make my mouth taste and stink so I mix some sugar free cool aid and a silver tablespoon,an eating one, and consume it. Its a pain, not too mention all the other powder I mix in my posttraining shake I take Leucine seperate right after my shake.. That's where Golden Finish comes in handy.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TODAY AT WORK I WORKED MY ASS OFF. pICKING UP HEAVY STUFF BASICALLY ALL DAY AND HAULING IN CARTS FROM OUTSIDE FOR SEVEN HOUrs of work...whoops sorry about that,didnt try to, and by the time I got home I was drained. I layed down for 45 minutes...only dosed off about three-four minutes, Took no explode , was a lil but weird headed in the gym, took this and I feel recovered as usual on this product.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Looking solid

Subscribed for updates !!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today took it post-training of course. I feel relaxed after i take it where I can sit back and mellow out. Recovered as well. a for sure nice feeling

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice bro. Seems like its as good as physique as a post work shake. Carbs+ protein.

ddawg91

ddawg91

Awards
  • Established
THose are some noce recipes you have, will have to experiement myself. Looking good so far!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice bro. Seems like its as good as physique as a post work shake. Carbs+ protein.
actually as far as muscle building Jim IMHO its way better because it has fiev grams luecine, which IS the amino acid that stimulates muscle growth and in addition fatloss.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took Golden Finisg today after my training. I got A LOT done today and this came soo much in handy as I was on the run verses me having to measure out each powder with teaspoons, which I normally do, I just scopp three scoops put an extra scoop of whey, and some dextose in, and voila I'm Golden! Great stuff for those that get a lot accomplished and dont have time to measure out every single thing . Its a time saver! man this aided me greatly today and I got more done without any distractions. Thank you soo Much Controlled Labs , Im in love with your product and I promote it to any-one, its very convient.:thumbsup:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today is my last workout for my cruise/deload phase cut. i start the beginning of next week doing a Blast, DC training, today I did 315 parrell on the smythe and 405 two times, actually one I got stuck and couldnt get back up , I did them on a smythe so I just racked it. anyways..I used to not like the taste of Golden Finish, now Im sipping on it and loving it, its a lot better than taking the bulk Luecine. ~Good times. Im exhausted!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good smeton. I think your final overall review will contain all the goodies, but as a heads up have you noticed any decrease in DOMS, or even in muscle soreness before you hit the sack?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good smeton. I think your final overall review will contain all the goodies, but as a heads up have you noticed any decrease in DOMS, or even in muscle soreness before you hit the sack?
Havnt really noticed as Ive been cruising. I start back Blasting (Intense training) on Momnday.

O mixing it with dextose taste better than mixing with with An apple, blueberries and a banana in a shaker.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Not to criticize, but you adding an extra scoop of whey and an extra scoop of dextrose really takes away from the relevancy of this log. I understand that this approach may be working well for you but it completely changes your evaluation of Golden Finish as a stand alone postworkout shake. It essentially negates whatever results you are seeing because you are drastically skewing the formula by adding another 20 grams of protein + 10-20 grams of a fast digesting carb. Eseentially you are adding another shake to your Golden Finish and your results in the end do not tell us much about the product. As a consumer this log would be much more informative if you just stuck with the formula the way Controlled LAbs made it. By adding these susbtances you are essentially saying that on its own, Golden Finish is not sufficient for your needs. It is either effective as a postworkout shake with nothing added or the formula is ineffective, nothing should have to be added in a comprehensive formula like this. Maybe just add an extra scoop of Golden Finish if you want more protein and carbs.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah Thanks for the suggestion I might take into consideration.add six scoops instead of one.Of course thats -two severings and wont last as long.Maybe Controlled labs can chime in on this one.

Not to be an ass to you neither , I think Im bigger and better than you in bodybuilding and as any top level bodybuilder knows, No Im not "top level, I am pretty damn good though,that a suffient amount of carbs and protein is needed to optimize muscle-gains. So why should I take advice from a person that Im better than bodybuilding-wise

How are you dosing? When is your next meal after? Specifally how many protein and carbs do you take within thirty minutes of training and within the next three hour window of opportunity -postraining how many meals and how much proetin carbs and fats do you take in? and specifically what foods are you taking in..we go break this down into bodybuilding science all day as I know my science. Thats what this sport is.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
yeah Thanks for the suggestion I might take into consideration.add six scoops instead of one.Of course thats -two severings and wont last as long.Maybe Controlled labs can chime in on this one.

Not to be an ass to you neither , I think Im bigger and better than you in bodybuilding and as any top level bodybuilder knows, No Im not "top level, I am pretty damn good though,that a suffient amount of carbs and protein is needed to optimize muscle-gains. So why should I take advice from a person that Im better than bodybuilding-wise

How are you dosing? When is your next meal after? Specifally how many protein and carbs do you take within thirty minutes of training and within the next three hour window of opportunity -postraining how many meals and how much proetin carbs and fats do you take in? and specifically what foods are you taking in..we go break this down into bodybuilding science all day as I know my science. Thats what this sport is.

I could care less how great of a bodybuilder you are, you want a protein cookie or something. This is not a criticism of you as a bodybuilder. this is about your log and how it does not reflect whether Golden Finish is a good postworkout shake or not because you are completely changing the formula. If you think you need to add the extra protein and carbs, instead of saying how great Golden Finish is in your journal, just be honest and say that as a stand alone product, it is not sufficient for your needs and that you think it is underdosed. Your log is irrelevant for anyone that wants to purchase this product as you have changed the formula completely. If you can not understand this perspective I am not going to argue it with you, but when running a log the variables should be kept to a minimum so a reader can have an accurate idea of how effective a product is.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could care less how great of a bodybuilder you are, you want a protein cookie or something. This is not a criticism of you as a bodybuilder. this is about your log and how it does not reflect whether Golden Finish is a good postworkout shake or not because you are completely changing the formula. If you think you need to add the extra protein and carbs, instead of saying how great Golden Finish is in your journal, just be honest and say that as a stand alone product, it is not sufficient for your needs and that you think it is underdosed. Your log is irrelevant for anyone that wants to purchase this product as you have changed the formula completely. If you can not understand this perspective I am not going to argue it with you, but when running a log the variables should be kept to a minimum so a reader can have an accurate idea of how effective a product is.
Actually its a great product as I stated before in this thread. Thanks for your writings. Glad you wrote in.=)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Moral of the lesson is with Golden Finish you can do whatever you want with it..If you want to do one scoop do one scoop, if you want to do two do two, if you want to mix it with dextose or a mixture of your choice, wazy maize seems to be pretty hot right now, and a scoop of whey, do it your whey..no pun intended.

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
question, do u think ull notice gains with just one tub (20 days worth)? or do u think yull have to get a 2nd one?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
question, do u think ull notice gains with just one tub (20 days worth)? or do u think yull have to get a 2nd one?
I know I've have gains from just the half of tub. I've noticed gains from my first dose.

Thuresday trained did smythe squats 225 at 8 reps ass to ankles. The last two I just did parrell,on the last two. I gave it full intensity

Took two serving's afterwards

Today did Rack deads,at knee. 315-3x's stained back, 275-17x's. I guess that's my strong points/ also did Rack chins with 45 attached behind the head widegrip.7-4-6.

I felt I could have put more intensity into this training session as I wasn't completely drained.

Than I took two servings with 50 dextose.

Ive been sore all week. These new exercises have stimulated new growth.

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
dang thats awesome. unsurprisingly, it seems CL has put out yet another solid product

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last dose was today. Final review. It is well worth the money if you make a decent income. If I have the money Its in my cart.

Its a pain in the ass; provided you have the money, to take strait luecine powder from Np which tastes horrible. and this stuff is much better

in one word convient....did I spell that right lol

MOHAWKA

MOHAWKA

Awards
So what do you feel was ur greatest benefit from GF? Did u gain any mass or strength?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That first picture was me coming off a bulk Than I cut for three weeks using Golden Finish. Im at the beginning of my third week in "gaining musclemass without unwanted bodyfat"

For one It has 5 grams of luecine per serving. I take Luecine Post-training as it is the amino acid that stimulates muscle growth.Whether Nutraplanet brand or The stuff in Golden Finish I'll always take it, Just Golden Finish it nice tasting and more convient. The main thing is for me, and I dotn know all of the research, is that Nutraplanet Luecine gags me taking to take that nasty ass powder down while this stuff is smooth sailing.

In addition, the added Taurine, Pea, and other little factors that count. The Carbohydrate source is nice, along with the quality protein. A Unique quality product, That's why I'm considering buying it, if my money isn't too in the dumps.