Healthy and back to the gym Log

ASUWrestler

Awards
Some background history. I am 24 years old, 5'5" 142 lbs. I have been out from lifting weights for 15 months. I had two shoulder surgeries and a hernia operated on. Since then, I have lost quite a bit of weight,(I weighed 160 before) but I needed the surgeries so I could get healthy again.

I am a recent graduate from Appalachian State University (Yes, we beat Michigan, I know, so please keep this log about training), I received my degree in Health Promotions, with a minor in Foods and Nutrition and I have my ACE Certification.

I wrestled for 17 years and my body hurts everyday due to it, but that's the life of an athlete. My diet is very good and I am extremely knowledgeable about pro-hormones, designer steroids etc... so no need to bring up all of the how is your diet and supplement knowledge questions about what I am putting in my body.

I have been back to lifting for two weeks to make sure my body was feeling good and everything and I know I am ready to start training hardcore again with some great supplements. So here goes, this will be a 30 day cycle and I will be consuming between 3,000-4,000 calories between 7-8 meals (my protein shake will count as a meal).

I will be taking:

Hemogen-50 (Halodrol Clone) (Pharma Resources)
Creatine Cee (PrimaForce)
GlycerGrow (Controlled Labs)
Excell BCAA's (Anabolic Innovations)
Glutamine (ProLab)
MegaMass 2000 Protein (Weider)
Multi-Vitamins
Cyclo Zmass (Cytodyne Tech)
Milk Thistle
Novedx XT (Post-cycle) (Gaspari)

I will try to post everyday in this log as I believe this is a very great combination of supplements. I will begin on Monday, January 7th. I will be lifting 5 days a week and doing cardio 3 days a week. I won't be posting my workout or my daily foods, but I will post my calories, fat, carbs and protein intake. I love criticism so if you have any insight that I may have missed please let me know. Thank you!
Pictures will be posted shortly!

Last edited:
habit5641

habit5641

Awards
thats really cool because i start a cycle tomorow too. i'll be taking hemogen and furazadrol.