Figured I would google Anabolic Halo Reviews(I was bored)!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Figured I would google Anabolic Halo Reviews(I was bored)!!


    Man the garbage i found, anyone who knows remotely anything about muscletech supps - anabolic halo - should start bawling with laughter due to the idiotic nature of these reviews, please not to hard!

    12-23-2007 1845 .. Butch
    " ... Halo works great I have already gained 20 lbs. in just 1 week. Without working out

    12-24-2007 14:49:36 .. Norman
    " ... Wow.. great gains butch, awesome job! I am waiting for my arrival of anabolic halo, will give it a go as soon as I get it. Very excited to try this out. I train 4 times a week and eat 4-5 meals each day. - Norm "

    12-29-2007 09:21:47 .. JON
    " ... I JUST BOUGHT SOME YESTERDAY , I'M EXCITED ABOUT IT BECAUSE I'VE HAD GREAT RESULTS WITH THE OTHER MUSCLETECH PRODUCTS ( NANO VAPOR , NITROTECH ). MY ONLY CONCERN , AND I HOPE SOMEONE CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION CAN I STACK THIS WITH MY OTHERS LISTED ABOVE ? "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    12-29-2007 21:59:38 .. Pete
    " ... JON, I believe the answer is yes. They are both different supplements that do different things so they won't hinder each other rather they WILL benefit each other. Nano Vapor is PRE-WORKOUT, and Nitrotech is a protein meal replacement. Anabolic HALO is for post-workout, immediatley post-workout. This actually is a really good stack, a bit pricier but will really get you some good gains. Remember to train hard! "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    12-30-2007 00:48:47 .. Matt
    " ... You guys are fools, "Cryogenically Altered Anabolics" geez you guys fall for flashy slogans. Muscletech fill heads with empty promises, they are interested in your hard earned money, not helping your bodybuilding. Consistencey in the gym and good food plus some protein and creatine mono is all you need for a great physique, dont be a jackass and buy this product! "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    12-30-2007 07:56:15 .. RELAX MATT!
    " ... Hahaha.. ok Matt.. "Mr. Expert". Someone is bitter at Muscletech.. I wonder who? MATT!

    Agreed TRAINING, DIET and REST are the THREE main factors in bodybuilding or any successful fitness program, BUT it has been proven time after time after time that SUPPLEMENTS are extremely beneficial and in many cases aid results! Once you have that formula figured out, you're going to be successful and make progress.

    Muscltech, yes, has many many advertisement and yes are more expensive in relation to other brands, however one thing remains clear - MUSCLTECH products give your RESULTS. Most people are willing to pay for RESULTS, I am.

    As for this new anabolic halo, I've read all the documentation carefully and it sounds like a very beneficial and potent supplement - I have always gotten great results fromm 99% of Muscletech Products so I am expecting to get positive results once again with the order I placed for Halo. "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    01-01-2008 0809 .. Kevin
    " ... Yea Matt has a point, but is wrong.. the ingredients speak for themselves... this product works great "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    01-02-2008 12:16:35 .. RAMON
    " ... Persnoally i love the taste! It feels like i was holding my breath under cold mountain water...As i gasp for air the icy cold air rushes in! No but really, seems to be doing good. I am stacking it with 17-HD for optimal results.
    "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    01-02-2008 21:56:30 .. James
    " ... would i need to take some kind of estrogen blocker while using muscletech anabolic halo? "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    01-03-2008 05:59:17 .. Derik
    " ... James, no you don't need to take any estrogen blockers - anabolic halo has bad no side-effects. "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    01-03-2008 1115 .. James
    " ... What would happen if I exceed more than 3 severings of halo in a day? "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    01-03-2008 1221 .. James
    " ... (serious question) "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    01-03-2008 14:50:46 .. k
    " ... well u shouldnt need to.. and id be concerned about overtraining.. just stick with hitting a couple muscle groups hard daily.. but im not an expert on this halo.. so id get in touch with muscletech "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    01-03-2008 17:37:04 .. Mark
    " ... This product is great! "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    01-03-2008 2005 .. Chris
    " ... I have not tried this product, but i definitely plan to!! Does anyone know if there is a difference between anator p70 and halo..if so what, and would they, should they be stacked? Thanks guys "


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    01-04-2008 20:26:03 .. dave
    " ... ive been lifting with halo for like a week and i was just wondering if it could mess with u later on in life?? "



    lol come on folks!! Oh and I forgot to credit fitflex.com for the funniest crap i've seen..in quite a while. Hope everyone enjoys this!


  2. Long live the most anabolic of halo's around!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    Long live the most anabolic of halo's around!
    what crap has the ads put into peoples minds asking things suc as, if it might mess them up later in life!! Were not talking doube dosing superdrol with no pct here come on!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    what crap has the ads put into peoples minds asking things suc as, if it might mess them up later in life!! Were not talking doube dosing superdrol with no post cycle therapy here come on!!
    I concur!

  5. I cant wait to see what users post tomorrow!!

  6. Instead of laughing at them you guys should go and teach them....
    They might need help with their pct for after their Anabolic Halo cycle

  7. their stupidity pisses me off.. I want to punch each one of them in the face and give them a verbal beating they won't soon forget.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by E J View Post
    Instead of laughing at them you guys should go and teach them....
    They might need help with their post cycle therapy for after their Anabolic Halo cycle
    Nolva Clomid and torm stacked ehh?3 months should do the trick Dont forget anator,cell, leukic,gakic and all the crap you may need.

  9. Hey guys, seriously, don't knock it till you try it!! I have been using Anabolic Halo for a week now, and have gained 23lbs. and added 80 lbs to my bench and 90lbs to my squat...............LMAO!!!!!! ! LOLLLLLL!!!!!! J/K! This crap is halarious! Can't believe someone would actually post such a stupid claim as to have gained 20lbs in 1 week from Anabolic Ahole, oops I mean Halo! The crap these kids believe from super flashy adds is AMAZING!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Hey guys, seriously, don't knock it till you try it!! I have been using Anabolic Halo for a week now, and have gained 23lbs. and added 80 lbs to my bench and 90lbs to my squat...............LMAO!!!!!! ! LOLLLLLL!!!!!! J/K! This crap is halarious! Can't believe someone would actually post such a stupid claim as to have gained 20lbs in 1 week from Anabolic Ahole, oops I mean Halo! The crap these kids believe from super flashy adds is AMAZING!
    this is the general reaction im expecting from people here what are they tripping on to say they gained 20lbs lol!???
    •   
       


  11. i went to fitflex and posted my own reviews..

    I keep it real.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    i went to fitflex and posted my own reviews..

    I keep it real.
    thx I was so disgusted I wouldnt dare waste my time!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    thx I was so disgusted I wouldnt dare waste my time!
    yeah well I have no life...

  14. A lot of these people, if not MT pushers, are full of sh!t. By 'full,' I mean overflowing with it, drowning in it.

    The very first one by our friend Butch gave me a chuckle.

    Also, the claims about gaining 'mass' without working out are just absurd. The mass, or in more blatant terms - fat, could be from the sugar. You can't just take a supplement and expect it to do the work for you. Of course, many supplements help give you that extra boost in achieving your goals, but you must, absolutely must, get off your ass and do some kind of working out. I know people who take supplements, MT products nonetheless, and don't even lift. They claim they feel 'fuller' and whatnot. I don't see a single change by looking at them, but in their head, they seem to think it's working for them.

    These aren't reviews. They're lies and exaggerations.

  15. I posted some too. Im "MT hater" and "rob"

    hah its hilarious.

  16. i thought MT hater may have come from AM.. right on brotha!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    A lot of these people, if not MT pushers, are full of sh!t. By 'full,' I mean overflowing with it, drowning in it.

    The very first one by our friend Butch gave me a chuckle.

    Also, the claims about gaining 'mass' without working out are just absurd. The mass, or in more blatant terms - fat, could be from the sugar. You can't just take a supplement and expect it to do the work for you. Of course, many supplements help give you that extra boost in achieving your goals, but you must, absolutely must, get off your ass and do some kind of working out. I know people who take supplements, MT products nonetheless, and don't even lift. They claim they feel 'fuller' and whatnot. I don't see a single change by looking at them, but in their head, they seem to think it's working for them.

    These aren't reviews. They're lies and exaggerations.

    Go Butch!

    haha

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Go Butch!

    haha
    Hell, if he can gain 10 lbs in 1 week on Halo, without working out, then just imagine what I could accomplish in 1 week with working out. Probably 20-30 lbs.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    Hell, if he can gain 10 lbs in 1 week on Halo, without working out, then just imagine what I could accomplish in 1 week with working out. Probably 20-30 lbs.
    What is you stacked it with Nitro-Tech and Nano-Vapor..and you doubled the doses!?!

    Dude, next stop, the Olympia.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    What is you stacked it with Nitro-Tech and Nano-Vapor..and you doubled the doses!?!

    Dude, next stop, the Olympia.
    for real man at least that what jay cutler says!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    for real man at least that what jay cutler says!
    if you think about it..thats what all their ads and hype add up too.

    If you take everything we have at the right doses..you will gain incredible muscle.

    mini story:

    I went over to my friends house and I noticed he had some Nitro-Tech. I was shocked he even bought a supplement and said thats cool how many scoops you take a day..he said 2..im like ok..how much did u pay...well I paid $70..where did u buy it?...GNC...I shook my head and laughed. He was all defensive..hes like what whats wrong everyone says its the best...I asked him who..he said ppl on forums...I said..where..bodybuilding.com. ...his response...yeah


    Im disappointed to. He doesnt diet..train hard..and I give him supplement advice too...its messed up..Although I did set up a diet for him...he needs help.

  22. I'm glad to say that I've never, ever bought a MT product. I don't believe I ever will either.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I'm glad to say that I've never, ever bought a MT product. I don't believe I ever will either.
    Same here

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    if you think about it..thats what all their ads and hype add up too.

    If you take everything we have at the right doses..you will gain incredible muscle.

    mini story:

    I went over to my friends house and I noticed he had some Nitro-Tech. I was shocked he even bought a supplement and said thats cool how many scoops you take a day..he said 2..im like ok..how much did u pay...well I paid $70..where did u buy it?...GNC...I shook my head and laughed. He was all defensive..hes like what whats wrong everyone says its the best...I asked him who..he said ppl on forums...I said..where..bodybuilding.com. ...his response...yeah


    Im disappointed to. He doesnt diet..train hard..and I give him supplement advice too...its messed up..Although I did set up a diet for him...he needs help.
    I was over at a buddy's house a couple of months ago. He got a big paycheck at work. So, what'd he do with it? He went to GNC and spent about $200 on MT products, lmfao. I just stared and shook my head in disbelief. I believe he had Leukic, NaNO Vapor, Gakic, and Nitro-Tech. I've tried talking to him about it, but he just won't budge. He likes to act like he knows everything, he runs his mouth, etc. This is the same friend that I mentioned earlier on, the one who takes supplements, once again, MT products nonetheless, but doesn't even workout. I remember when he used to pop a ton of CEE in pill form. He wasn't lifting back then either. But, he was popping these pills and talking about how much fuller, bigger, and stronger he felt. I couldn't help but chuckle at times.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    I was over at a buddy's house a couple of months ago. He got a big paycheck at work. So, what'd he do with it? He went to GNC and spent about $200 on MT products, lmfao. I just stared and shook my head in disbelief. I believe he had Leukic, NaNO Vapor, Gakic, and Nitro-Tech. I've tried talking to him about it, but he just won't budge. He likes to act like he knows everything, he runs his mouth, etc. This is the same friend that I mentioned earlier on, the one who takes supplements, once again, MT products nonetheless, but doesn't even workout. I remember when he used to pop a ton of CEE in pill form. He wasn't lifting back then either. But, he was popping these pills and talking about how much fuller, bigger, and stronger he felt. I couldn't help but chuckle at times.
    WOW and you call this guy your friend?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    WOW and you call this guy your friend?
    haha yea if my friends did that..id give up on 'em.

    Sad thing is....nobody my age takes supplemtns with proper advice or heck even lifts or diets.

    Im the ONLY kid in my grade who does. I can't wait till college. More kids Im sure (ones going for personal fitness..ditetician,,etc) will care.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    WOW and you call this guy your friend?
    He's more of an ex. Friend, that is, lol. We were the best of friends for the past couple of years, but he ended up getting pissed off a few months ago. He liked a girl, but she didn't like him. She liked me, so she chose me over him. He blames all of the problems between him and I, on her. She doesn't care. I stick up for her. It's not her fault. He decided to get jealous and act dramatic over something that shouldn't have been a big deal in the first place.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    He's more of an ex. Friend, that is, lol. We were the best of friends for the past couple of years, but he ended up getting pissed off a few months ago. He liked a girl, but she didn't like him. She liked me, so she chose me over him. He blames all of the problems between him and I, on her. She doesn't care. I stick up for her. It's not her fault. He decided to get jealous and act dramatic over something that shouldn't have been a big deal in the first place.
    haha what a drama king.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    He's more of an ex. Friend, that is, lol. We were the best of friends for the past couple of years, but he ended up getting pissed off a few months ago. He liked a girl, but she didn't like him. She liked me, so she chose me over him. He blames all of the problems between him and I, on her. She doesn't care. I stick up for her. It's not her fault. He decided to get jealous and act dramatic over something that shouldn't have been a big deal in the first place.
    lol so he got jealous and now he decided to make another idiotic mistake and get big from MUSCLETECH!!!

  30. Anabolic Halo Suggested Use
    After your workout, start off by consuming 1 serving (1 heaping scoop) mixed in 4 oz. of cold water. As you develop respect for, and truly comprehend the power of Anabolic Halo™, increase to 3 servings (3 scoops) mixed in 12 oz. of cold water and consume after your workouts.

    "As you develop respect for, and truly comprehend the power of Anabolic Halo™"

    lol
    ridiculous
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Pump Reviews
    By maddenizor in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 04:37 AM
  2. Anabolic Halo and Hydroxycut hardcore?
    By AJamrani in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 03:47 AM
  3. Anabolic Halo - muscletech out did there self again
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 02:34 PM
  4. Anabolic Pump Reviews
    By maddenizor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 11:35 PM
  5. Would you like to review my PP cycle?
    By beefjerky in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 01:43 AM
Log in
Log in