Figured I would google Anabolic Halo Reviews(I was bored)!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Man the garbage i found, anyone who knows remotely anything about muscletech supps - anabolic halo - should start bawling with laughter due to the idiotic nature of these reviews, please not to hard!

12-23-2007 18:07:45 .. Butch
" ... Halo works great I have already gained 20 lbs. in just 1 week. Without working out

12-24-2007 14:49:36 .. Norman
" ... Wow.. great gains butch, awesome job! I am waiting for my arrival of anabolic halo, will give it a go as soon as I get it. Very excited to try this out. I train 4 times a week and eat 4-5 meals each day. - Norm "

12-29-2007 09:21:47 .. JON
" ... I JUST BOUGHT SOME YESTERDAY , I'M EXCITED ABOUT IT BECAUSE I'VE HAD GREAT RESULTS WITH THE OTHER MUSCLETECH PRODUCTS ( NANO VAPOR , NITROTECH ). MY ONLY CONCERN , AND I HOPE SOMEONE CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION CAN I STACK THIS WITH MY OTHERS LISTED ABOVE ? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-29-2007 21:59:38 .. Pete
" ... JON, I believe the answer is yes. They are both different supplements that do different things so they won't hinder each other rather they WILL benefit each other. Nano Vapor is PRE-WORKOUT, and Nitrotech is a protein meal replacement. Anabolic HALO is for post-workout, immediatley post-workout. This actually is a really good stack, a bit pricier but will really get you some good gains. Remember to train hard! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12-30-2007 00:48:47 .. Matt
" ... You guys are fools, "Cryogenically Altered Anabolics" geez you guys fall for flashy slogans. Muscletech fill heads with empty promises, they are interested in your hard earned money, not helping your bodybuilding. Consistencey in the gym and good food plus some protein and creatine mono is all you need for a great physique, dont be a jackass and buy this product! "

12-30-2007 07:56:15 .. RELAX MATT!
" ... Hahaha.. ok Matt.. "Mr. Expert". Someone is bitter at Muscletech.. I wonder who? MATT!

Agreed TRAINING, DIET and REST are the THREE main factors in bodybuilding or any successful fitness program, BUT it has been proven time after time after time that SUPPLEMENTS are extremely beneficial and in many cases aid results! Once you have that formula figured out, you're going to be successful and make progress.

Muscltech, yes, has many many advertisement and yes are more expensive in relation to other brands, however one thing remains clear - MUSCLTECH products give your RESULTS. Most people are willing to pay for RESULTS, I am.

As for this new anabolic halo, I've read all the documentation carefully and it sounds like a very beneficial and potent supplement - I have always gotten great results fromm 99% of Muscletech Products so I am expecting to get positive results once again with the order I placed for Halo. "

01-01-2008 08:35:09 .. Kevin
" ... Yea Matt has a point, but is wrong.. the ingredients speak for themselves... this product works great "

01-02-2008 12:16:35 .. RAMON
" ... Persnoally i love the taste! It feels like i was holding my breath under cold mountain water...As i gasp for air the icy cold air rushes in! No but really, seems to be doing good. I am stacking it with 17-HD for optimal results.
"

01-02-2008 21:56:30 .. James
" ... would i need to take some kind of estrogen blocker while using muscletech anabolic halo? "

01-03-2008 05:59:17 .. Derik
" ... James, no you don't need to take any estrogen blockers - anabolic halo has bad no side-effects. "

01-03-2008 11:17:15 .. James
" ... What would happen if I exceed more than 3 severings of halo in a day? "

01-03-2008 12:13:21 .. James
" ... (serious question) "

01-03-2008 14:50:46 .. k
" ... well u shouldnt need to.. and id be concerned about overtraining.. just stick with hitting a couple muscle groups hard daily.. but im not an expert on this halo.. so id get in touch with muscletech "

01-03-2008 17:37:04 .. Mark
" ... This product is great! "

01-03-2008 20:31:05 .. Chris
" ... I have not tried this product, but i definitely plan to!! Does anyone know if there is a difference between anator p70 and halo..if so what, and would they, should they be stacked? Thanks guys "

01-04-2008 20:26:03 .. dave
" ... ive been lifting with halo for like a week and i was just wondering if it could mess with u later on in life?? "

lol come on folks!! Oh and I forgot to credit fitflex.com for the funniest crap i've seen..in quite a while. Hope everyone enjoys this!

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Long live the most anabolic of halo's around!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Long live the most anabolic of halo's around!
what crap has the ads put into peoples minds asking things suc as, if it might mess them up later in life!! Were not talking doube dosing superdrol with no pct here come on!!

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
what crap has the ads put into peoples minds asking things suc as, if it might mess them up later in life!! Were not talking doube dosing superdrol with no post cycle therapy here come on!!
I concur!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I cant wait to see what users post tomorrow!!

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Instead of laughing at them you guys should go and teach them....
They might need help with their pct for after their Anabolic Halo cycle :lol:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
their stupidity pisses me off.. I want to punch each one of them in the face and give them a verbal beating they won't soon forget.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Instead of laughing at them you guys should go and teach them....
They might need help with their post cycle therapy for after their Anabolic Halo cycle :lol:
Nolva Clomid and torm stacked ehh?3 months should do the trick Dont forget anator,cell, leukic,gakic and all the crap you may need.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, seriously, don't knock it till you try it!! I have been using Anabolic Halo for a week now, and have gained 23lbs. and added 80 lbs to my bench and 90lbs to my squat...............LMAO!!!!!!!:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: LOLLLLLL!!!!!! J/K! This crap is halarious! Can't believe someone would actually post such a stupid claim as to have gained 20lbs in 1 week from Anabolic Ahole, oops I mean Halo! The crap these kids believe from super flashy adds is AMAZING!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, seriously, don't knock it till you try it!! I have been using Anabolic Halo for a week now, and have gained 23lbs. and added 80 lbs to my bench and 90lbs to my squat...............LMAO!!!!!!!:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: LOLLLLLL!!!!!! J/K! This crap is halarious! Can't believe someone would actually post such a stupid claim as to have gained 20lbs in 1 week from Anabolic Ahole, oops I mean Halo! The crap these kids believe from super flashy adds is AMAZING!
this is the general reaction im expecting from people here what are they tripping on to say they gained 20lbs lol!???

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i went to fitflex and posted my own reviews..

I keep it real.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A lot of these people, if not MT pushers, are full of sh!t. By 'full,' I mean overflowing with it, drowning in it.

The very first one by our friend Butch gave me a chuckle.

Also, the claims about gaining 'mass' without working out are just absurd. The mass, or in more blatant terms - fat, could be from the sugar. You can't just take a supplement and expect it to do the work for you. Of course, many supplements help give you that extra boost in achieving your goals, but you must, absolutely must, get off your ass and do some kind of working out. I know people who take supplements, MT products nonetheless, and don't even lift. They claim they feel 'fuller' and whatnot. I don't see a single change by looking at them, but in their head, they seem to think it's working for them.

These aren't reviews. They're lies and exaggerations.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I posted some too. Im "MT hater" and "rob"

hah its hilarious.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i thought MT hater may have come from AM.. right on brotha!

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
A lot of these people, if not MT pushers, are full of sh!t. By 'full,' I mean overflowing with it, drowning in it.

The very first one by our friend Butch gave me a chuckle.

Also, the claims about gaining 'mass' without working out are just absurd. The mass, or in more blatant terms - fat, could be from the sugar. You can't just take a supplement and expect it to do the work for you. Of course, many supplements help give you that extra boost in achieving your goals, but you must, absolutely must, get off your ass and do some kind of working out. I know people who take supplements, MT products nonetheless, and don't even lift. They claim they feel 'fuller' and whatnot. I don't see a single change by looking at them, but in their head, they seem to think it's working for them.

These aren't reviews. They're lies and exaggerations.

Go Butch!

haha

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Hell, if he can gain 10 lbs in 1 week on Halo, without working out, then just imagine what I could accomplish in 1 week with working out. Probably 20-30 lbs.
What is you stacked it with Nitro-Tech and Nano-Vapor..and you doubled the doses!?!

Dude, next stop, the Olympia.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
for real man at least that what jay cutler says!
if you think about it..thats what all their ads and hype add up too.

If you take everything we have at the right doses..you will gain incredible muscle.

mini story:

I went over to my friends house and I noticed he had some Nitro-Tech. I was shocked he even bought a supplement and said thats cool how many scoops you take a day..he said 2..im like ok..how much did u pay...well I paid $70..where did u buy it?...GNC...I shook my head and laughed. He was all defensive..hes like what whats wrong everyone says its the best...I asked him who..he said ppl on forums...I said..where..bodybuilding.com....his response...yeah

Im disappointed to. He doesnt diet..train hard..and I give him supplement advice too...its messed up..Although I did set up a diet for him...he needs help.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to say that I've never, ever bought a MT product. I don't believe I ever will either.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you think about it..thats what all their ads and hype add up too.

If you take everything we have at the right doses..you will gain incredible muscle.

mini story:

I went over to my friends house and I noticed he had some Nitro-Tech. I was shocked he even bought a supplement and said thats cool how many scoops you take a day..he said 2..im like ok..how much did u pay...well I paid $70..where did u buy it?...GNC...I shook my head and laughed. He was all defensive..hes like what whats wrong everyone says its the best...I asked him who..he said ppl on forums...I said..where..bodybuilding.com....his response...yeah

Im disappointed to. He doesnt diet..train hard..and I give him supplement advice too...its messed up..Although I did set up a diet for him...he needs help.
I was over at a buddy's house a couple of months ago. He got a big paycheck at work. So, what'd he do with it? He went to GNC and spent about $200 on MT products, lmfao. I just stared and shook my head in disbelief. I believe he had Leukic, NaNO Vapor, Gakic, and Nitro-Tech. I've tried talking to him about it, but he just won't budge. He likes to act like he knows everything, he runs his mouth, etc. This is the same friend that I mentioned earlier on, the one who takes supplements, once again, MT products nonetheless, but doesn't even workout. I remember when he used to pop a ton of CEE in pill form. He wasn't lifting back then either. But, he was popping these pills and talking about how much fuller, bigger, and stronger he felt. I couldn't help but chuckle at times.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I was over at a buddy's house a couple of months ago. He got a big paycheck at work. So, what'd he do with it? He went to GNC and spent about $200 on MT products, lmfao. I just stared and shook my head in disbelief. I believe he had Leukic, NaNO Vapor, Gakic, and Nitro-Tech. I've tried talking to him about it, but he just won't budge. He likes to act like he knows everything, he runs his mouth, etc. This is the same friend that I mentioned earlier on, the one who takes supplements, once again, MT products nonetheless, but doesn't even workout. I remember when he used to pop a ton of CEE in pill form. He wasn't lifting back then either. But, he was popping these pills and talking about how much fuller, bigger, and stronger he felt. I couldn't help but chuckle at times.
WOW and you call this guy your friend?

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
haha yea if my friends did that..id give up on 'em.

Sad thing is....nobody my age takes supplemtns with proper advice or heck even lifts or diets.

Im the ONLY kid in my grade who does. I can't wait till college. More kids Im sure (ones going for personal fitness..ditetician,,etc) will care.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's more of an ex. Friend, that is, lol. We were the best of friends for the past couple of years, but he ended up getting pissed off a few months ago. He liked a girl, but she didn't like him. She liked me, so she chose me over him. He blames all of the problems between him and I, on her. She doesn't care. I stick up for her. It's not her fault. He decided to get jealous and act dramatic over something that shouldn't have been a big deal in the first place.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
He's more of an ex. Friend, that is, lol. We were the best of friends for the past couple of years, but he ended up getting pissed off a few months ago. He liked a girl, but she didn't like him. She liked me, so she chose me over him. He blames all of the problems between him and I, on her. She doesn't care. I stick up for her. It's not her fault. He decided to get jealous and act dramatic over something that shouldn't have been a big deal in the first place.
haha what a drama king.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol so he got jealous and now he decided to make another idiotic mistake and get big from MUSCLETECH!!!

MattJN

Awards
Anabolic Halo Suggested Use
After your workout, start off by consuming 1 serving (1 heaping scoop) mixed in 4 oz. of cold water. As you develop respect for, and truly comprehend the power of Anabolic Halo™, increase to 3 servings (3 scoops) mixed in 12 oz. of cold water and consume after your workouts.

"As you develop respect for, and truly comprehend the power of Anabolic Halo™"

lol
ridiculous

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I love muscletech products............ quit hating on the brand b/c they have the biggest bodybuilders of all time using them and they are getting even bigger than ever now that they have Halo...... NOT

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Great responses, tell it how it is. I have taken MT products in the past (Only 2 thank God). I fell for their hype, and wasted money twice. Once on Cell-tech (Kool-aid), which pretty much made me gain 10 pounds of water and gave me acid reflux. The other was Anator p-70, ooh, ahh, looked like it was ground-breaking. Nope. All hype and tasted like crushed up aspirin. What really pisses me off is that big name bodybuilders have their names associated with this s*#t. I never see big names associated with stuff that actually works. The reason being because the supps. that actually work are made by companies that spend money on research, not PR and ads in muscle-mags.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MAN!!! thats great

shiii this Halo is more anabolic then this muscletech shiz

Last edited:

Benderzzz

Awards
01-07-2008 02:37:38 .. Brendon
" ... In my opinion, im not sure why you guys dont like this stuff it tastes fine for me and im stacking it with Nano Vapor which is by far the craziest stack ever. But anyway this product has given me 65 good pounts onto my bench and 80 pounds to my squats but keep in mind that i have been lifting for a while and train very hard and imo this stacked or not stacked with Nano Vapor will give you amazing results as long as you lift hard, eat right and rest the proper amount. "

01-07-2008 06:54:37 .. Chris
" ... I'm a loyal BSN man, and hate MuscleTech as a rule. I hated Nano-Vapor. But "Halo" is the real deal. 2 weeks in to it and its unbelieveable I'm telling you guys, Dont sleep on it "

01-07-2008 11:32:36 .. Kevin, Naite
" ... Agreed, I guess there will always be those that don't get any results from supplements - either due to their lack of diet and training or just genetics - very slim amount of people but it can happen. Then there are those that will bash a brand no matter if they've used it or not, I guess that's the beauty of this place we get a little bit of opinion from all corners.

As for a real consumer who has used halo now for 18 days, I can say that I am impressed so far with the results. Yes I will agree with some that the taste is not the greatest, but it's worth consuming for the gains. "

01-07-2008 11:36:26 .. Big Jeffrey
" ... So if my math is correct each container will last for roughly 2-2.5 weeks. How long should one be on this product to see results worth paying $50/container? "

01-07-2008 16:46:54 .. dave
" ... okay.. thank you very much guys "

01-07-2008 20:20:26 .. skeptic
" ... I must admit although the claims of this product might be mt's most ridiculous yet I'd be lying if I said it wasn't working, and I am far from a newby "

01-09-2008 09:28:14 .. Chris
" ... It's true. Granted, I work out extremely hard and eat huge ammounts of protien, but this stuff made me EXPLODE. I'm in the 285lb range and have lifted heavy for years. I'm getting mad results "

well there you guy poop an alternative to pinning. I mean 65 pounds to bench in probably a week by the sounds of it. Simply amazing. But of course you have to be training for years to accomplish this oh and take 200 bucks and flush it down the toilet. Make sure it goes all the way down the drain though otherwise your a newb.:lol::toofunny::toofunny:

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
Generally speaking if I see more than a page ad in any magazine I try to skip the brands, namely BSN and Muscletech. Not saying I haven't had a couple of decent experiences from a product or two of theirs, but overall too little for too much money.

I just think it's sad that so many people are so ill-informed and unwilling to do any research into what they are taking. It also gives the Supps industry little to no reason to make a high quality product unless you can afford to attach flashy labels and four page ads containing 'real clinical double blind studies'. Too much bro science and quiet minds duped by pretty pictures and fake numbers.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Generally speaking if I see more than a page ad in any magazine I try to skip the brands, namely BSN and Muscletech. Not saying I haven't had a couple of decent experiences from a product or two of theirs, but overall too little for too much money.

I just think it's sad that so many people are so ill-informed and unwilling to do any research into what they are taking. It also gives the Supps industry little to no reason to make a high quality product unless you can afford to attach flashy labels and four page ads containing 'real clinical double blind studies'. Too much bro science and quiet minds duped by pretty pictures and fake numbers.
sadly some of these guys do a great deal of research but just dont stumble upon great sites like this cause they have to wade through the filth that has been posted above everywhere.

I remember i used to swear by MRI's NO2 and CEE and spent my fair share of 100's of dollars at the GNC closest to me at the time but it took a PERSON in real life to tell me if i want real results to go to.... BB.com (ouch but it got me started) and to look up and research M1T (again ouch to the liver but it got me off the GNC train) luckily i was able to finally break ground on the real supps from there and differentiate what was marketing BS and shill testimonies that had dragged me in for so long before that. 2004 was a good year for me, too bad it was also the year right before everything was banned and i didnt have a chance to try anything esle other then M1T from that generation of prohormones.... would have loved to try 1-AD and 4-AD along with many others....

bottom line is i research EVERYTHING i do to a T but it just sucks to be fed misinformation on so many fronts. thats what really gets these poor guys, closemindedness will just keep them there, then its there fault.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Other side of the Fence

First of all, I'm from the other side of the fence.

I bought the supplement, spent 60 something on it. I work out 4-5 days a week though after work (I'm a pharmacist.)

I actually Lost a few pounds (7 in 1 week +Hydroxycut+typical high protein diet). Whether that was fat or not I don't know (Haven't measured body fat in ages.)

I don't know what that says about the product but it does help w/ cuts.

I think the product is good for 'lay man' 'bodybuilders' like me. I'm 26, 5'8", 173 lbs.

For those that don't want to experiment w/ steroids, muscletech products Might help ONLY if you excercise like a maniac (at least 2 hours a day for at least 4 days.)

BTW, I've had legal access to steroids for near 4 years now but I've never touched them.

I guess I'm happy with a body that's in between the Men's Health types and the Muscle & Fitness types. NOWHERE near FLEX people.

Someday maybe I'll venture into steroids but for now, the daily cocktail of oxycodone, lorazepam, tylenol 4's, sativex and other narcotics that I have to freaking count everyday for drug addicts that have doctor friends is enough.

Anabolic Halo Suggested Use
After your workout, start off by consuming 1 serving (1 heaping scoop) mixed in 4 oz. of cold water. As you develop respect for, and truly comprehend the power of Anabolic Halo™, increase to 3 servings (3 scoops) mixed in 12 oz. of cold water and consume after your workouts.

"As you develop respect for, and truly comprehend the power of Anabolic Halo™"

lol
ridiculous

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What the **** is wrong with these people? Doesn't really surprise me though. Sounds like a bunch of HS kids. Thanks for the hilarity Box!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
This is the e-credibility that boxmeman was establishing. Similar how a suburban kid hangs out with urban kids to establish his ghetto credibility.

ROFL!!!! LMFAO !!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I'm sweating like a mother.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Hilarious.
There are two ways I know someone can gain 23 lbs in a week.
A jacked up thyroid or processed foods all day every day with no exercise.
And it will be FAT MASS, not lean mass.

Even on gear and a clean diet of 3-5 thousand calories a day one probably will not gain 23 lbs in a week. I could be wrong though because I have never used gear or researched it much.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hilarious.
There are two ways I know someone can gain 23 lbs in a week.
A jacked up thyroid or processed foods all day every day with no exercise.
And it will be FAT MASS, not lean mass.

Even on gear and a clean diet of 3-5 thousand calories a day one probably will not gain 23 lbs in a week. I could be wrong though because I have never used gear or researched it much.
No you are not wrong, you are absolutely correct! Maybe a BIG completely dried out body builder after a competition and a week long buffet can do this!:18:

marine0231

marine0231

Awards
LOL, my favorite ones are were they ask if they can stack it, and if it'll mess him up. Somebody better go tell them they should have at least 5 cycles under their belt before they start messin with ***anabolic halo***LOL

robo75

Awards
this thread is hilarious. MT is a joke and some of these guys are living and dying by their crap supps.

mildot

Awards
I bet some of the posters there will later graduate to using tren, sd, or p-plex for 3 to 4 months without support or pct. . . Oh, wait, their older friends already caused those to be banned from stupidity...