Golden Finish Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Golden Finish Log

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Golden Finish Log

Hello,

I recieved my Controlled Labs Golden Finish today and took it post-training.

I mean with all these ingredients in Golden Finish its obvious its a winner. Five grams leucine, taurine, 14 BCAA's per severing! What more can you ask for.

Today I mixed Blueberries,Apple, Vanilla protein with the Golden finish and My trueprotein banan creme Taste better, It could have been because of the apple and blueberries. Well see again when I mix just dextose or maybe a banana. I think itll tste better...well see. It wasnt bad just not super tasting with the blueberries and apple combined.

I just are my second meal after training and I feel Extremely recovered. My first day and Im already convinced Gold FiniSH is a winner.

Heres a Picture Im Two hundred Fifteen Pounds..actually two hundred six teen- but close enough,lol.and Im cutting with 2500 200 P, 200 C and 100 F. Giving my body a break.Normally Protein is higher , Im doing something I got from layne Norton called Deloading Im only doing high reps fpr three weeks , giving joints and body a rest before The heavy pounding starts than protein goes up to three hundred or four grams, last phase it was four hundred I might malnipulate more carbs this time blast(DC Training)

*Another important point* Five days per week I work Six hours doing very physical work, Pushing in catrs from outside for two hours, Stocking-Im the biggets guy and they use me to lift the heaviest stuff, so im lifting and putting up fairly heavy stuff a lot. I might have to increase calories, since I have just an active job.

Ps-Blue up is awesome and Im testing Orange Triad. so far so good about a week into The OT. It seems to have helped my gas from the excessive protein 400 grams, Ill know when i go back on the higher protein diet. I hurt my wrist a few days ago and waiting for it to heal up,,I can barely move it..Im taking Cissus 50 % , and the OT has some kick ass joint and flex complex! Glucosamine. Chon, MSM and Hydro Acid-Which im realy excited about. No other Multi has all of this and Dogestive enjymes
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im in! Cant wait to see what kind of results you get bro!
  3. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

awesome, please keep this in the log section.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

How do i move it there or get it moved there?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    How do i move it there or get it moved there?
    PM a mod or just copy and paste it.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

Thumbs up I'm in!

Count me in on this one. CL makes some top of the line supps so I am curious to see the results you have with their new product.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Its in the supplement log section now. Thanks
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Today was off the chain. I started back into my blast. I am rehabbing a left elbow by icing it every night, aspirin-following the intructions, only for ten days every 4-56 hours, Dont take it before training because it masks the pain, choosing exercises that absolutely cause no pain on my elbow and doing them slow and controlled. so When your left elbow is in pain its hard to make gains. My focus is rahabbing it

Training was

Gironda Dips This are way harder than regular dips I did like 8-6-4 or something R/p
    Larry Scotts overhead tri extensions with head on bench(rehabbing left elbow slow and controlled)
    Close grip California press behind head to ears(actually above ears) 2(35) 12-7-4 R/p (rest pause)

almost all are rest pause except Deads

Underhand Rack chins (45 plate attached) 12-8-4

One arm cable rows(onkly the left side-Im bringing it up) 65-12 times easy

Deads
    135 10x
    185 6x
    225 3x
    275 1x
    315 1x (belt)
    365 failed
    365 1x
    405 failed
    275 10x

Behind the back shrugs 275- 4x's didnt have my wraps

Neck work

also did extreme stretches after each bodypart

Got home did two scoops of Golden Finish and mixed it with fifty grams dextose. I felt so good afterwards. I rented the Codemned at our local hastings and chatted up a cutie, waiting in line,while sipping on my yellow tasty shake , it added to chatting her up the taste and made it more interesting , if I haddn't had the shake. Nice=)Btw this Movie is good and Stone Cold Steve Austin and the other gys in this movie are huge Im guessing at least two fifty lbs for Steve. God that man has some traps.Back to Golden Finish this after effect is very rejuvanating and again its so much more convient than mixing the powders together and saves a lot of time.This product is a must for people that live in the fast lane.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Golden Finish.. Yeah I shower in that s#*t log. (Sponsered Log)
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 06:30 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:32 PM
  3. jaymdubbs' Golden FinisH Log
    By jaymdubbs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 02:31 PM
  4. Golden Finish Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28