Hemogen-50 and M-Drol

Canesbaseball

Awards
Hey whats up, Im 6'2 and 210 lbs and im trying to gain lots of muscle by the end of May and burn fat at the same time. I figured up a five month plan and i need some feedback on this.

Month One: Creatine
Protein
Hemogen-50 and Ecdybolic Stack

Month Two: Creatine
Protein
Ecdysterone 300 and M-Drol

Month Three:Creatine
Protein
H-Drol and Ecdysterone 300

Month Four: Creatine
Protein
Jungle Warfare and DHB 300

Month Five: Creatine
Protein
Hemogen-50 and M-Drol

Is there any supplements i should replace or shouldnt even take at all?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
5 consecutive months of steroids!!!!!! any supps you shouldnt take?!!!!YES, lets see: hemogen-50, m-drol, jungle warfare!!!!! you are 20 years old which is to young to be taking steroids! this is the MOST insanely stupid stack i have ever seen. your nuts will never work or recover from such an insane stack. no one even runs m-drol for more then 3 weeks without taking a 6 week break after PCT. you obviously dont even know what PCT is!! you are to you to take steroids and even the most experienced steroid user would NEVER consider this stack, EVER. after a stack like this your nuts, ****, and liver would never function again, you would probably have very serious blood pressure problems and cholesterol issues for the rest of your life as well!!!

i seriously cant believe this!!!
do some research on the products i mentioned and you will see what i am taking about.

Canesbaseball

Awards
Im just trying to gain alot of muscle while burning fat. I already ordered the hemogen-50, but i wasnt sure of the best pct since many people say both 6-oxo and novedex xt are good while others say different. Im taking eight weeks off of m-drol and three months from hemogen-50.I've tried cell-tech,plasmavol,hydroxycut hardcore,mass tech,pump tech, 17hd,viraloid,anator p70, muscletech musclebuilding stack and no xplode. The only supplements i remember getting decent results from were 17hd and viraloid stacked together. Ive been working out since 8th grade and i should have tons more muscle than what i have now, so i need a stack that would build solid huge muscle .

hcso37

Awards
Are you eating at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight? And "heebs10" is right man. You need to have a post cycle therapy and then take some time off of the prohormones. And I believe that the H-drol and the Hemogen-50 are the exact same thing. I didnt have much luck with the Hemogen-50 but peoples bodies act differently than others. But man do some research because what you are planning to do will give you a lot of health problems and if not now then later in life.

Canesbaseball

Awards
Thanks i appreciate the response. I try to eat my one gram per pound of bodyweight. I eat pretty clean and for supper i usually eat grilled tilapia,steak,boneless-skinless chicken, or lean hamburger meat. What are some good pct's to take and how long should i take it after my month of hemogen cuz im pretty new to prohormones.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Hey whats up, Im 6'2 and 210 lbs and im trying to gain lots of muscle by the end of May and burn fat at the same time. I figured up a five month plan and i need some feedback on this.

Month One: Creatine
Protein
Hemogen-50 and Ecdybolic Stack

Month Two: Creatine
Protein
Ecdysterone 300 and M-Drol

Month Three:Creatine
Protein
H-Drol and Ecdysterone 300

Month Four: Creatine
Protein
Jungle Warfare and DHB 300

Month Five: Creatine
Protein
Hemogen-50 and M-Drol

Is there any supplements i should replace or shouldnt even take at all?
This plan is great if your sixth month plan contains a trip to your local intensive care unit followed by a short stay at the psychiatric ward of your local healthcare facility.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Here we go again... This is why we cant have nice things.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
lilpsychotic is not kidding, he knows what he is talking about. these products you want to take are dangerous and the manner in that you plan on taking is just insane. 6-oxo and novedex xt for PCT for a cycle is just stupid. you dont know what you are doing, you think nolvadex is the same thing as novedex, its a marketing ploy to trick uninformed people to buy gaspari's novadex XT which is not even slightly similar to noLvadex. not to mention that you are twenty years old which is to young to be using steroids or PH's. it is also against board rules to be discussing steroids/PH's due to your age. hcso37 must not have noticed that you are 20 or else he would have told you the same exact thing.

habit5641

habit5641

Awards
wow you better be glad u asked somebody about that stack first. you woulda been messed up for life bro.