11am 1 leviathan, 3 DCP, 2 drive
4pm 1 leviathan, 3 driveon wd's 2 nwd's, 3 DCP

Day 6: repeat day 5

Day 7:
7am 2 leviathan, 2 drive, 2 DCP
11am 3 DCP, 2 drive
4pm 2 leviathan, 3 drive on wd's 2 nwd's, 3 DCP

Continue for 7 more weeks at this dose.

Not al lot to report so far, started on Sunday, first workout was crisp and intense.

I am around 254, under 20% probably around 18% body fat. I am going to try and get down to around 240 in the next few months while maintaining as much mass as possilble. Hopefully this will have me close to 12%. This metomorphisis should take around 3 to 4 months. I plan to lose slowly allowing my body to maintain/gain muscle. I expect my strength to increase slowly and steadily throughout the next 8 weeks.

I am doing a high intensity compound routine using compound sets and short rest intervalls. Not for the weak at heart for sure, feels like my lungs are going to explode sometimes.

I think that my goals are pretty reasonable based on my experiences with drive and what I have read about these other products. Let the games begin.

Oh and I also ordered some PGH which should really be of benefit.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub'd

Good luck man!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh there is one thing to report, libido is very strong. :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh there is one thing to report, libido is very strong. :thumbsup:
I definitely know what you mean.

Wish there was a high-five smiley. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started with PGH today. Sleep is really important especially when using drive. I am sleeping ok, but could benefit with some better rest.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nifty, I never even noticed the oral version. Pity the pricing structure is the same, i'd really like to try it, but i'm iffy at $50 the first month just to try it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok amazing workout last night, I'm at a loss to explain where the extra strength and endurance came from. I don't remember drive kicking in like this the first time. Maybe it's a combination of things.

I am feeling tight and hard this morning, and my jeans are noticebly looser. I have definitely shed more fat. I can't tell you how pleased I am that I am losing fat and getting stronger at the same time. Used to be that I would lose strength every time I cut.

Slept really well last night, at least I feel much more rested, I don't think I slept any longer just deeper.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ingredients in DCP are well-known to boost endurance. Sounds like you hit on the perfect fatloss stack for you.

I haven't added DRIVE to the stack, but I am stoked with my Leviathan/DCP results.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh forgot to mention I have been experiencing some minor headaches, I have a good supply of Hawthorne Berry so I will employ that. I don't know for sure the headaches are a result of the stack, but they aren't that bad really.

For example I had a bit of a headache when I started my workout yesterday but it went away when I was into the workout. I trained like an animal, compound sets 45 second rests. I felt like a beast.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh forgot to mention I have been experiencing some minor headaches, I have a good supply of Hawthorne Berry so I will employ that. I don't know for sure the headaches are a result of the stack, but they aren't that bad really.

For example I had a bit of a headache when I started my workout yesterday but it went away when I was into the workout. I trained like an animal, compound sets 45 second rests. I felt like a beast.
How's your water intake?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

water...if I dont drink alot of water on any fat burner I get headaches

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am at about 3.5 litres a day but yes I will increase it and monitor it a bit closer.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Yep, make sure you get in a lot of water.. also if you are on lowered carbs, it could be affecting you as well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am taking in 4 litres a day now, I am not really on a low carb diet, but I do taper as the day goes on. I am still experiencing some very mild headaches but they aren't even bad enough to want to take an aspirin. I'm a big guy maybe I should be taking in more than 4 litres.

Leg day - I did not experience the great boost in strength I did with my shoulders and arms. Endurance was good though and I got through a very tough routine. I just didn't feel like the savage I did on Thursday.

Muscle hardness is very good. I have a very full look as well, makes me look huge.

Libido continues to be very strong.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be following this, as I will be running a bottle of Drive in coming weeks.

Good luck! :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck to both of you as well.

I am starting to believe that the headaches must have been due to lack of hydration. I have been taking in closer to 4.5 litres a day and they are almost gone. I guess I am taking so much stuff that I need that much more water. I may have to up it to 5 litres to get rid of the problem all together. I don't like doing this cuz I have to spend so much time in the washroom as it is. Oh well.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know what you mean, I went shopping yesterday for only about 3 hours and I was looking for the bathroom 3 times :/ No worries though, at least the headaches are subsiding!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I know what you mean, I went shopping yesterday for only about 3 hours and I was looking for the bathroom 3 times
Shopping for ONLY 3 hours???

Unless the international conversion makes 1 U.S. hour = 3 AU Hours, then I think you need a 12 step program.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Shopping for ONLY 3 hours???

Unless the international conversion makes 1 U.S. hour = 3 AU Hours, then I think you need a 12 step program.
I think the conversion is more like 1 US hour = 1/2 AU hour.

You don't even realise time flying by so fast.. you know, the similar kind of feeling you get when you do cardio.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the conversion is more like 1 US hour = 1/2 AU hour.

You don't even realise time flying by so fast.. you know, the similar kind of feeling you get when you do cardio.
Umm yah, I have the exact opposite reaction to cardio, tis a necessary evil however.

Speaking of which, cardio session went very well last night, needed a bucket and mop for the sweat though.

Headaches are gone, bathroom visits are up significantly.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Just keep thinking that it is fun and eventually you'll believe it. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:blink:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are near the atlanta airport?
I thought I recognized your feet insistently trying to nudge me from under the stall. the Pepper spray wasn't enough of a hint?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok whatever that is all about I have no idea. Don't think I want to know.

Good workout last night. I was fairly strong and better than average endurance.

Muslces are getting hard and I am definitely leaning out.

Libido is high.

I seem to be sleeping a little less. I thought the PGH would help me sleep more but it doesn't seem to be doing that so far. I am going to do it a little earlier as the tingling makes it hard to go to sleep. I still have lots of energy due to the supps but a crash is coming if I don't get more sleep. Maybe I should take some REM.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty good workout last night, I hit the wall a couple times but it is a very intense routine and it will do that to you.

One commment I do have is that I was enormously pumped after the workout. I was feeling absolutely huge. Gotta love that drive. It is so gratifying to feel like this when your trying to lose weight, a hell of a lot better than feeling run down let me tell you. It's great to be getting stronger instead of weaker as the fat slowly melts away. All I have to do is think about what I would be like had I not been taking supps to know that the products are working well.

Libido is very steady and slightly elevated, sometimes more than that.

Hardness is very good and I am really starting to see some visual differences.

Leaning out slowly as is the plan, when you are losing only fat I find that slow and steady is the way to go.

As far as sleep is concerned, it has been a lot better when I take my second dose of PGH around 7 pm and the tingling gives me the jimmy legs and it is sometimes hard to get to sleep, so the tingling has subsided nicely by bedtime.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg day yesterday went pretty well, this is a gruelling routine and I get so wiped out it's hard to feel like I am making progress but this week was definitely better than last.

Fat is slowly melting away, clothes are getting looser and there isn't any sign of muscle loss. I am definitey showing some more definition but am a long way from being cut.

Libido is very strong, it's pretty wild sometimes, but I won't get into details suffice it to say the wife is very tired.

Muscle hardness is always very good when I take drive, so no surprise there.

Like I said in my previous post, nearly none of these perks would be possible without supplementatiion. I have to consider that when I am reviewing the product. I would not even tackle a routine like this while cutting if I didn't have some help. Or at least I would be getting the **** kicked out of me every workout.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always look forward to updates of this log...very promising, for sure.

I agree...there is a wild synergy between DCP and Leviathan, not just fatloss but libido boosting.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes and Drive is no slouch in that department either. I never really had libido problems but now I am like I was when I was much younger.

I have 2 weeks left on my current routine then I will be switching back to a power routine. This is where I will really be able to comment on strength changes.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout last night, I actually got through the first half without feeling like my lungs were going to explode. I added some extra weight and was surprised how strong my back was.

Visible changes seems to have slowed down a bit, I find this effect comes in spirts though. I may be on here 2 or 3 days from now raving about differences.

Muscle hardness is very steady, I feel this will even be a greater factor when I start lifting for power with my next routine.

Everything is good, nothing extrodinary to report but that could change at any time. I am very tired physically due to the ultra intensity of this routine (and the higher libido :D). Only one and a half weeks left before I change up.

Libido is still very strong by the way, I don't expect this to change.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Time to get some slick pleasures to put that side effect to use:p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I'm putting it to use :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love drive for that, other than in the locker room in the gym. I got random chubs all the time last time I was taking drive

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes like to have more control over the time and place of arousal. Random is not always good. :ntome:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night was a killer workout, I was definitely lifting heavy for this routine and it about killed me. Very, very sore today.

Seems that the fat loss has definitely hit some sort of plateau. I guess I will have to make adjustments in my diet. Darn I was liking the way things were. I won't do anything too drastic.

Muscles are very hard and I am looking a bit bigger. So maybe I am not as bad off as I think, that's why small changes are the way to go as my perception might be off a bit.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great leg workout on Saturday, everything seems to be going very well. I do believe there is continued fat loss as I seem go to be more defined but not a lot of loss of the waist recently.

I only have one week left on this routine before I change up. This is kickin the **** out of me so I will be glad to see it end.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Great leg workout on Saturday, everything seems to be going very well. I do believe there is continued fat loss as I seem go to be more defined but not a lot of loss of the waist recently.

I only have one week left on this routine before I change up. This is kickin the **** out of me so I will be glad to see it end.
sweet

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Once the VAT problem is address, you will find (at least in my experience) that reduction in SAT leads to significant increases in definition without AS dramatic of a waist circumference loss.

Even 1/4" becomes something to celebrate. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could reduce my VAT problem. I think a bit of it is tied to my high estrogen levels.