195lbs.
About 16% body fat :sad:

Routine :
Lift weights 4 times a week for about a hour and a half
Lifting as heavy as possible while staying within the 8-12 rep range
Cardio 3 times a week for 20 minutes
Using elliptical or bike

Diet :
I eat 6-7 meals a day about 3,000 - 3,400 calories, no junk food or soda just a lot of water and milk with my protein shakes.
Heres a list of some of the things in my diet and usually one of the following for each meal not everything you see listed
Meal 1 - Eggs or oatmeal with a 50 gram protein shake
Meal 2 - Protein bar, cottage cheese, yogurt, peanut butter sandwich and fruits
Meal 3 - Tuna, chicken, lean deli meats with wheat bread and veggies
Meal 4 - Chicken, steak, pasta, veggies, chicken burrito with black beans and chile-tomato tortilla, lasagna, roast
Meal 5 - 50 gram protein shake with couple tbsp peanut butter
Meal 6 - Cottage Cheese before bed

Goal :
To gain as much lean muscle as possible. Trying to get to 220 lbs a few months before summer then cut. Its gonna be tough!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed and I have a suggestion!

I'll follow along on this one bud, but I do have a recommendation for you. Your unhappy with the 16% BF right? Thats not terrible, but one thing I would recommend is that you hit the cardio hard. Instead of working out for an hour and a half, workout for an hour and bust ass and then do 30 mins of cardio post-workout...you'll see better results. By doing more cardio and having the DRIVE/IGF-2 stack working behind you I wouldn't be surprised to see you drop 2-3% BF...Drive and IGF-2 together produce some great recomping effects. The Drive alone will help you with cardio especially (longer lasting endurance).

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, I might actually try that after about a week into this. We'll see how things go for now. I am not too worried about the body fat right now so thats why I was planning on doing light cardio and spending more time with the weights. A few months before summer I will do an all out cut.

:)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Samboz..a little cardio goes a long way on this stack.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you may also want to do 3 drive + 3 drive rather than 2 + 2...

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
you may also want to do 3 drive + 3 drive rather than 2 + 2...
That was what I planned but 110 caps would only last me about 16 days. With this way both bottles will last me about 27 days.

I havent read much about peoples results using IGF-2 but thought it was more for bulking. Will start out doing cardio 3 times a week. Thanks for the suggestion guys.

Day 1

Worked out legs today and had a nice work out. Nothing really different to report so far.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Sweet man Good luck with your stack. I'm going to be starting Drive/RPM/IGF-2 soon so i'll check in to see how your coming along. Lift hard!! :dl:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Try this approach bud!

That was what I planned but 110 caps would only last me about 16 days. With this way both bottles will last me about 27 days.

I havent read much about peoples results using IGF-2 but thought it was more for bulking. Will start out doing cardio 3 times a week. Thanks for the suggestion guys.

Day 1

Worked out legs today and had a nice work out. Nothing really different to report so far.
Since you want to stretch the bottles of both RPM and Drive do a 3 and 3 on training days, off days do 2 and 2. Your results will be better that way.

As far as IGF-2 goes...personally it is my favorite bulking supp. However, it can be used as a cutter as well. It helps preserve muscle mass quite well. Since IGF-2 works to greatly help with a test boost and GH boost it would go a long way of helping maintain/increase muscle mass while cutting fat off. The first time I ever used IGF-2...way back when AN first hit the market I had great results. I was bulking at the time, but I still managed to lose a significant amount of body fat, but I can attribute that to the entire stack of IGF-2/NeoVar/Osteobolin-C. However, I would still say that IGF-2 was the main culprit.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
MasterFlexx,
Thanks, that sounds like a really nice stack. My friend was offering me his left over RPM for pretty cheap, it was only half a bottle for $10. Maybe I should buy it and add it to this stack, what do you guys think? I could maybe take RPM only on work out days or only take 3 a day and it would last me about 21 days either way.

SamBoz19,
Thanks for the info

Ok I have changed the dose to 5 Drive + 10 IGF-2 everyday. It will only last me about 22-24 days.

Day 2

Its only 12pm and when I woke up I noticed I was a little more tired then usual. I am going to the gym later tonight and will update this post after.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
lots of good info here.

3 +3 on workout days

2+2 on non days will be sufficient

you will notice within a week or so the recomping on drive. just watch ur fat intake around time taking the pills

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
Good luck on this stack. I have been looking into this.

However, does anyone know it the products metabolize into anything that may be banned by drug testing organizations. I want to try a powerlifting competition and have to start being careful about false positives.

Anyways, good luck I will be watching as I am really looking at this stack as well.

Thanks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck on this stack. I have been looking into this.

However, does anyone know it the products metabolize into anything that may be banned by drug testing organizations. I want to try a powerlifting competition and have to start being careful about false positives.

Anyways, good luck I will be watching as I am really looking at this stack as well.

Thanks.
all applied nutriceuticals products are meant to be used by tested athletes and as far as I know none have caused any false positives.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Using this stack right now to boost me back into shape after 3 months off. So far, so good..up about 4 lbs of lbm while burning off some of the holiday goo.

Probably the most remarkable thing about this stack I have noticed is that it not only preserved lbm while not lifting (I used it in hopes of staving off catabolism) but my strength is not all that far off from where I left off. Been easing back in, but feel I push a lot more.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys :thumbsup:

just watch ur fat intake around time taking the pills
Just curious whats the bad part of taking these pills when eatting foods high in fat? I try to always take them on an empty stomach.

Bioman,
Pretty good gains so far, keep it up. How long you plan on staying on Drive/IGF-2? And why did you stop lifting, injury?

Day 4

Holy s*&% I was REALLY sore yesterday from day 2 workout, still a little today but still had a serious workout. I went to the gym at 11am and I'm usually still a little tired when I start to workout in the morning but today even with only 6 1/2 hours sleep I had more energy then usual. Also noticed muscles feel a little more full. So far I like the effects of Drive and IGF-2, I would be very happy if I could get close to 200lbs! Its been a long time since I have been over 200lbs.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed. I'd like to see what you further experience with Drive. I have some samples, but may be purchasing a bottle for an upcoming cycle.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed. I'd like to see what you further experience with Drive. I have some samples, but may be purchasing a bottle for an upcoming cycle.
Hey,

Get any of that muscle milk Root beer yet? lol I need some quick! I think you will like Drive, what will you be stacking it with?

Day 5

Worked legs pretty good today. Went to the gym around 5pm and after the weights I did 25 minutes of cardio. Didnt feel tired at all after. I am noticing I am hungry more often so today I think I had taken in around 4000+ calories lol.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Exactly!

all applied nutriceuticals products are meant to be used by tested athletes and as far as I know none have caused any false positives.
Thats why AN is my personal favorite line...if you can get awesome results with natural supps why go the dark side ya know? You can get solid results and not worry about F*cking up your body and health for the long haul.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Its possible!

Thanks guys :thumbsup:

Just curious whats the bad part of taking these pills when eatting foods high in fat? I try to always take them on an empty stomach.

Bioman,
Pretty good gains so far, keep it up. How long you plan on staying on Drive/IGF-2? And why did you stop lifting, injury?

Day 4

Holy s*&% I was REALLY sore yesterday from day 2 workout, still a little today but still had a serious workout. I went to the gym at 11am and I'm usually still a little tired when I start to workout in the morning but today even with only 6 1/2 hours sleep I had more energy then usual. Also noticed muscles feel a little more full. So far I like the effects of Drive and IGF-2, I would be very happy if I could get close to 200lbs! Its been a long time since I have been over 200lbs.
Its certainly attainable to reach your goal using IGF-2 and Drive as long as the diet and training is spot on I think you'll get there with no problem. Note: if your feeling effects already thats a good sign, and the recovery aspect will kick in around days 8-10...soreness should definitely become minimal and your endurance you will be jacked through the roof!

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Its certainly attainable to reach your goal using IGF-2 and Drive as long as the diet and training is spot on I think you'll get there with no problem. Note: if your feeling effects already thats a good sign, and the recovery aspect will kick in around days 8-10...soreness should definitely become minimal and your endurance you will be jacked through the roof!
Thanks

Yes my training and diet are right on.

Day 7

Just got home and its 12:40am. So I really worked out on day 6 but now its day 7. Decided that I will weight myself every week and I am pretty happy with the outcome from tonight
198lbs! :)

Worked chest and tri's really good tonight, at the end of lifting.... my chest/tris felt ridiculously pumped! Also did 25 minutes of cardio. And I have been miscalculating how many grams my protein shakes are lol. They are actually 65 grams of protein.

MasterFlexx

MasterFlexx

Awards
Looking good so far! I just started up my RPM/Drive/IGF-2 stack yesterday so i'm just a week or so behind ya. Although no log for this one, i'm not diciplined enough to keep up on it.

Good luck with your weight and physique goals, i'm keeping an eye on this one! Can't wait to see killer results from both of us!

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys :)

Masterflexx,
Hope you also see great results on that stack. I cant imagine how I would feel taking all 3 of those, I felt a little jittery with just RPM/Drive. Keep me updated on how your doing.

Day 8

Worked out Bi's, back, shoulders and calves plus 20 minutes of cardio. I must have been there for almost 2 hours. Muscles feel like I worked them very hard. Hopefully not too hard so I can still goto the gym tomorrow. Also noticed aggression has gone up and yesterday for some reason I was getting irritated very easy. Could of just been one of those days or the effects of these supplements are kicking in really good now?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Its probably the supps!

Thanks guys :)

Masterflexx,
Hope you also see great results on that stack. I cant imagine how I would feel taking all 3 of those, I felt a little jittery with just RPM/Drive. Keep me updated on how your doing.

Day 8

Worked out Bi's, back, shoulders and calves plus 20 minutes of cardio. I must have been there for almost 2 hours. Muscles feel like I worked them very hard. Hopefully not too hard so I can still goto the gym tomorrow. Also noticed aggression has gone up and yesterday for some reason I was getting irritated very easy. Could of just been one of those days or the effects of these supplements are kicking in really good now?
Its probably the supps bud...increase in test usually brings that out....:D. Thats the part I love best because I enjoy being a ****-its fun playing the role of the bad guy, call it a guilty pleasure kind of thing....:D.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
lol....Yeah thats what I figured it was from. Today I also noticed I got heated pretty quick with my annoying wife :rant:

Day 9

Had another great workout tonight. Worked out with my broski and both of us were pretty tired after 1 1/2 hour of lifting, no cardio tonight.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Today I worked out Bi's and forearms. Was planning on working out back and shoulders too but I think I might have hurt my lower back a little again. One month before I started this log I think I pulled a muscle in my lower back while doing squats so I might have aggravated it again? Hope not because I was hoping to goto the gym tomorrow to do legs, back and shoulders. We'll see how I feel when I wake up.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Not good!

Day 11

Today I worked out Bi's and forearms. Was planning on working out back and shoulders too but I think I might have hurt my lower back a little again. One month before I started this log I think I pulled a muscle in my lower back while doing squats so I might have aggravated it again? Hope not because I was hoping to goto the gym tomorrow to do legs, back and shoulders. We'll see how I feel when I wake up.
If you tweaked your back bud, definitely make sure you go light. Getting a back injury is the last thing you want to deal with. Keep us posted and hopefully its just minor...take care of yourself.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Yes its not good at all when you injury your back. About two years ago I tore or did something bad to a muscle in between my spine and shoulder blade. Kept me out of the gym for almost a year, dropped 15 lbs and it drove me F#$%@*! crazy! Had MRI done and they couldnt see anything on my right side where I had the pain but saw a bulged disc on my left? Been taking it easy lately, I hate my back! Right now I feel tension where I tore the muscle and my lower back.

And what happen to the picture in my avatar? Its gone, wonder why mods removed it if other people have sexy girls in their avatar?

Day 14

Weight 199 lbs =) almost at my short term goal of 200 lbs! Whats weird is that I am doing cardio for a little longer then I was before but it seems like I might be gaining a little fat? Maybe I am eatting too much haha. Had a nice workout even though I was trying to take it easy because of my back. I wanted to keep going but went home after 1 hour of lifting and 35 minutes of cardio. I am really hoping tomorrow my back will feel a little better.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 19
Weight still 199 lbs and worked calves, and tris pretty good today. Been busy with work the past couple days so I havent had time to update this log on every work out day. But everything has been going good, back feel better now too. Only thing lately is that I have been feeling very tired during the day.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Went to the gym earlier today and had yet again another great workout! Didnt do any cardio today but will tomorrow. Today I felt really good the whole day, lately I have been pretty tired but today was different. :)
Also tried Alpine Punch Isopure for the first time, I really liked it! I left it in my car and drank it when I was done lifting. So used to just using ON whey when I got home so it was nice not having to mix anything and it was like drinking flavored water but better since its clear liquid Protein. Cant beat $1.70 for 40 grams of protein and BCAA's!

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
It was 50% off at the Vitamin Shoppe, I was getting ready to goto the gym in another city and then saw the shop so I decided to pick up a 32gm Muscle Milk RTD in Root Beer Float :food: and on my way out the door I found the Isopure. Thinking about maybe going back to pick a whole bunch of them up.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got 4 containers of anabolic window at vitamin shoppe for $32 each

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Day 23
1-24-08

Worked my legs and chest today for a little over an hour and 20 minutes of cardio. Well today was my last day using Drive and IGF-2 :sad:
Final weight is 200 lbs almost 200.5 :woohoo:
Well today wasn't that bad since I bought some more Drive/IGF-2 but also got Neovar free from NP :)
I will start another log later for it and thinking what else I can add to the stack?

Final Review

I'll keep it short and simple. I would give this stack on a scale of 1-10...a 8. I really enjoyed it and was happy to finally reach 200 lbs since it has been a long time. I really liked the pump and slight increase in aggression it gave me. My arms look fuller and my other muscles do to but I can really tell a difference in my arms. Nothing negative to say about this stack and would recommend it to anyone looking to put on a little more muscle. Cant wait to see how this stack is with Neovar and maybe something else :)

Thanks to you all that stopped by!