Leviathan Reloaded

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    CorpKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%

    Leviathan Reloaded


    Just got mine today. I will be starting on Monday, 12/31/2007

    It is the first time using this type of supplement. Got any advice for this "cherry?"

    On a serious note, I have read about turning red or getting blotches on the 1st day. Is there anything ut of the ordinary I should be ready for, or were these some out of the ordinary circumstances?


    Thanks!

  2. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Just got mine today. I will be starting on Monday, 12/31/2007

    It is the first time using this type of supplement. Got any advice for this "cherry?"

    On a serious note, I have read about turning red or getting blotches on the 1st day. Is there anything ut of the ordinary I should be ready for, or were these some out of the ordinary circumstances?


    Thanks!
    I have never heard about the turning red issue. That is not a side effect on Reloaded. That would be geared more to high blood pressure than anything else. Thanks for the interest in Leviathan Reloaded.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. New Member
    emioducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    8.5%

    heyu ever tried Leviathan reloaded??
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have used Leviathan and Levi-R extensively, and never experienced any kind of blotchy redness.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  5. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by emioducki View Post
    heyu ever tried Leviathan reloaded??
    Yes, I just finished a log with it. TripDog's "Leviathan Reloaded", "Somnidren-GH", "ZMK" Log(Sponsored)
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  6. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Trip is right. The Yohimbine in Leviathan Reloaded can lead to increased blood pressure. On the other hand, the Forskolin (Coleus Forskohlii) in the blend can lower blood pressure due to relaxation of the arterial vascular smooth muscle. These effects may cancel themselves out, though.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  7. Senior Member
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    964
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    2.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Strat, hasn't caffeine been known to cause redness (mostly of the face, edema/itching) in some people? If so, that may be what CorpKiller is referring too.
  8. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05;
    Strat, hasn't caffeine been known to cause redness (mostly of the face, edema/itching) in some people? If so, that may be what CorpKiller is referring too.
    Facial flushing can occur as a result of excessive coffee/caffeine consumption. Although "excessive" is relative, my conjecture is that the amount of caffeine in Leviathan Reloaded may not be enough to trigger this effect, except the user is overly sensitive to caffeine or consumes copious amounts of caffeine from other sources.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Senior Member
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    964
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    2.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Facial flushing can occur as a result of excessive coffee/caffeine consumption. Although "excessive" is relative, my conjecture is that the amount of caffeine in Leviathan Reloaded may not be enough to trigger this effect, except the user is overly sensitive to caffeine or consumes copious amounts of caffeine from other sources.
    I agree. I'm just trying to figure out what could possibly cause aforementioned redness. I've never heard about it happening from Lev-R use. Maybe if someone was stacking it with too many other stims it could be a caffeine overload resulting in redness. Who knows...
  10. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05;
    I agree. I'm just trying to figure out what could possibly cause aforementioned redness. I've never heard about it happening from Lev-R use. Maybe if someone was stacking it with too many other stims it could be a caffeine overload resulting in redness. Who knows...
    There is, by the way, a condition called rosacea, that manifests itself in the form of facial flushing (facial redness, spots on cheeks and nose). This can be triggered by dilation of blood vessels due to external or internal factors that may include heat, caffeine consumption, stress, and alcohol. If one has this underlying condition, many things can trigger the breakout, probably including elevated thermogenesis.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Senior Member
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    964
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    2.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah, I used to know a girl that would not drink alcohol because she had a mild case of Rosacea. That is probably what whoever experienced redness actually had. I know several people that have minor cases of it, and it is much more pronounced after they have consumed a cup of coffee.
  12. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05;
    Yeah, I used to know a girl that would not drink alcohol because she had a mild case of Rosacea. That is probably what whoever experienced redness actually had. I know several people that have minor cases of it, and it is much more pronounced after they have consumed a cup of coffee.
    Yep! Just wanted to say it is not Leviathen-Reloaded specific. Any (caffeine)-stimulant-based product may trigger it, if it is an underlying case of Rosacea. Even taking hot beverages, not necessarily caffeine, can ignite the process.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  13. Senior Member
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    964
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    2.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Myth - BUSTED!
  14. New Member
    CorpKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%

    Thanks to all of you who posted. I think I heard something about a niacin (spg?) "flush" type of issue. Maybe I have it mixed up with a diff supplement.

    So, I should lay off the Diet Mt. Dew? = Due to caff content?
  15. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Thanks to all of you who posted. I think I heard something about a niacin (spg?) "flush" type of issue. Maybe I have it mixed up with a diff supplement.

    So, I should lay off the Diet Mt. Dew? = Due to caff content?
    1) There is no niacin in Leviathan Reloaded, so a niacin flush is not plausible .

    2) What is "Diet Mt. Dew"?

    3) The facial flushing is a rare thing. No one says you would experience it for sure, except you have Rosacea.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post

    2) What is "Diet Mt. Dew"?
    Are you serious?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  17. New Member
    CorpKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%

    Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    1) There is no niacin in Leviathan Reloaded, so a niacin flush is not plausible .

    2) What is "Diet Mt. Dew"?

    3) The facial flushing is a rare thing. No one says you would experience it for sure, except you have Rosacea.

    Thanks fr clearing that up.

    Diet Mountain Dew? Geesh
  18. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog;
    Are you serious?
    Serious as cancer! Still do not know what it means.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Serious as cancer! Still do not know what it means.
    its soda.....
  20. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by john;
    its soda.....
    Oh! Thanks, John. Could never have guessed!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    its soda.....
    What is this "soda"?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What is this "soda"?
    pop jerk
  23. New Member
    CorpKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%

    Started my LR today. 1 pill this AM and 1 this afternoon 30 mis prior to workout. My routine was back, biceps, legs and abs. I worked up a sweat that was more than normal today. Also, I about 30 mins after my morning dose, I noticed I little bit of a sweat after "get ready for the day" ritual.

    Looking forward to this cycle of LR. I mean I really enjoy a good sweat while working out, and I haven't been getting one here lately, but noticed a significant amount today..., one that I usually do not get when doing solely weights and abs. Can't wait for cardio day!!!!
  24. Senior Member
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    964
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    2.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I started yesterday. Hows you energy level? I've felt way more alert in the past day in a half, then I have in months. BTW, are you running DCP with your LevR?
  25. New Member
    CorpKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%

    HB05,

    My energy level is pretty good. Not using DCP with it yet. $$$ is low after the Christmas Holiday. I've been pretty focused I must say. Not going to the gym today, but will do weights/cardio and abs tomorrow so I hope it will kick in really good when I hit the bike. What about you? How is it going with your cycle?
  26. Senior Member
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    964
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    2.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    HB05,

    My energy level is pretty good. Not using DCP with it yet. $$$ is low after the Christmas Holiday. I've been pretty focused I must say. Not going to the gym today, but will do weights/cardio and abs tomorrow so I hope it will kick in really good when I hit the bike. What about you? How is it going with your cycle?
    Everythings great for me CK. I worked arms/shoulders last night, and by the time I was finished, I was drenched! I did a quick 13min cardio jog afterwards, and still had energy when I was done. Really happy so far!
  27. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    nice, thanks for the updates so far guys
  28. Senior Member
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    964
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    2.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Another good workout, lots of sweat pouring! Cut cardio short due to feeling lightheaded/racing heart. I haven't eaten as well as I should today, so I think the LevR was really kickin' in during my run. Currently sippin' on some whey protein and I'm feeling better. Still 100% happy with LevR/DCP!
  29. New Member
    CorpKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%

    Lr


    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Another good workout, lots of sweat pouring! Cut cardio short due to feeling lightheaded/racing heart. I haven't eaten as well as I should today, so I think the LevR was really kickin' in during my run. Currently sippin' on some whey protein and I'm feeling better. Still 100% happy with LevR/DCP!

    HB,
    My energy was pretty good today. I did 20 mins on the elliptical, 20 mins on the stationary bike, then did chest. Didn't have time for abs. I was sweating decently, but not like pouring off of me-nothing out of the ordinary. I have increased my water intake. I was kinda zapped myself after the workout though. I think I may order some DCP. I have read that it really makes you sweat "big time" if you take it pre-cardio, is that true? I finished my day three dosage and will up it tomorrow. I did however, have notice a reduction in appetite. :burg:

    Thanks for the replies guys!
  30. New Member
    CorpKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%

    No problem, anytime John.
  31. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    awesome thanks for the feedback ,lookin forward to more man
    Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    HB,
    My energy was pretty good today. I did 20 mins on the elliptical, 20 mins on the stationary bike, then did chest. Didn't have time for abs. I was sweating decently, but not like pouring off of me-nothing out of the ordinary. I have increased my water intake. I was kinda zapped myself after the workout though. I think I may order some DCP. I have read that it really makes you sweat "big time" if you take it pre-cardio, is that true? I finished my day three dosage and will up it tomorrow. I did however, have notice a reduction in appetite. :burg:

    Thanks for the replies guys!
  32. Senior Member
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    964
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    2.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    HB,
    My energy was pretty good today. I did 20 mins on the elliptical, 20 mins on the stationary bike, then did chest. Didn't have time for abs. I was sweating decently, but not like pouring off of me-nothing out of the ordinary. I have increased my water intake. I was kinda zapped myself after the workout though. I think I may order some DCP. I have read that it really makes you sweat "big time" if you take it pre-cardio, is that true? I finished my day three dosage and will up it tomorrow. I did however, have notice a reduction in appetite. :burg:

    Thanks for the replies guys!
    Corp,
    Today I did pure cardio. I ran about 7 miles (outside, about 13 degree weather) and I still worked up a decent sweat. No more light-headedness, I ate perfect today. I highly recommend getting the DCP with the LevR. My appetite is so much more manageable, and my energy is great. What are you upping your dose too? I'm doing LevR 2 morning/1 lunch/1 preworkout and 2 DCP with every LevR dose. Felling good all day long. Glad you're stickin it out with me man!
  33. Senior Member
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    964
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    2.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Another good day. I guess this has become an abstract log. Anyways, I was feeling so good after last night's run, I took a quick little 3 mile run about mid day today. Very refreshing, and still got a bit of sweat too. This evening I did back/shoulders and yet another quick treadmill session (LevR seems to make me wanna run) I still have great energy all day, and DCP seems to be working great with the LevR - lots of sweat, fair appetite, good workouts! I continue to remain a satisfied customer PAL/RPN!
  34. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2991
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Another good day. I guess this has become an abstract log. Anyways, I was feeling so good after last night's run, I took a quick little 3 mile run about mid day today. Very refreshing, and still got a bit of sweat too. This evening I did back/shoulders and yet another quick treadmill session (LevR seems to make me wanna run) I still have great energy all day, and DCP seems to be working great with the LevR - lots of sweat, fair appetite, good workouts! I continue to remain a satisfied customer PAL/RPN!
    nice, I LOVE that stack
  35. New Member
    HHHTheGame's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    42
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    203
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    82.08%

    I definitely am hooked on Lev-R. The original made me extremely congested, and it wasn't a fluke. I went off the original and back on three times. All three times, by day two I was extremely congested. So far on day five, no congestion with Lev-R.

    I love the "soda vs. pop" line. You can tell who has midwest ties. Anyone else here know what a bubbler is (showing I'm from Wisconsin).
  36. New Member
    CorpKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%

    Lr


    Tomorrow I begin 2 pills per dosage. My workouts have been very good. I did a good bicep workout today then 35 mins on the bike followed by abs. Sweat was pretty consistent. I haven't really SEEN any results but it is only day 5 so I figure it will kick very soon. Also, maybe it is the fact that I am taking in more water and feel somewhat bloated and it is all psychological right now. Anyways today was a cheat day for the diet. Usually take off Fridays to maintain my sanity. I have been thinking about starting DCP.
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    I have been thinking about starting DCP.
    I would...the synergy is unbeatable.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  38. Senior Member
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    964
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    2.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Out of curiosity, I took my temperature about 30 min after ingesting my LevR/DCP at lunch time. I was pleasantly surprised to see 99.4 F on my thermometer. If anyone has doubts about this combo, just take it and grab your thermometer - theres your proof!
  39. New Member
    CorpKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    45
    Posts
    212
    Rep Power
    308
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    55.81%

    Exclamation Ok


    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Out of curiosity, I took my temperature about 30 min after ingesting my LevR/DCP at lunch time. I was pleasantly surprised to see 99.4 F on my thermometer. If anyone has doubts about this combo, just take it and grab your thermometer - theres your proof!
    I am sold. Where can I get a good deal on it?
  40. Senior Member
    Hurleyboy05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,755
    Rep Power
    964
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    2.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    nutraplanet! of course
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Leviathan Reloaded: FREE SAMPLE!!! 100% FREE
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 12:38 AM
  2. ** New Leviathan Reloaded is Now @ the PLANET!!
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:11 PM
  3. Leviathan Reloaded
    By Cool in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 10:58 PM
  4. Leviathan reloaded
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 05:44 PM
  5. Replies: 143
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 01:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in