Leviathan Reloaded

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine today. I will be starting on Monday, 12/31/2007

It is the first time using this type of supplement. Got any advice for this "cherry?"

On a serious note, I have read about turning red or getting blotches on the 1st day. Is there anything ut of the ordinary I should be ready for, or were these some out of the ordinary circumstances?

Thanks!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got mine today. I will be starting on Monday, 12/31/2007

It is the first time using this type of supplement. Got any advice for this "cherry?"

On a serious note, I have read about turning red or getting blotches on the 1st day. Is there anything ut of the ordinary I should be ready for, or were these some out of the ordinary circumstances?

Thanks!
I have never heard about the turning red issue. That is not a side effect on Reloaded. That would be geared more to high blood pressure than anything else. Thanks for the interest in Leviathan Reloaded.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used Leviathan and Levi-R extensively, and never experienced any kind of blotchy redness.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip is right. The Yohimbine in Leviathan Reloaded can lead to increased blood pressure. On the other hand, the Forskolin (Coleus Forskohlii) in the blend can lower blood pressure due to relaxation of the arterial vascular smooth muscle. These effects may cancel themselves out, though.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Strat, hasn't caffeine been known to cause redness (mostly of the face, edema/itching) in some people? If so, that may be what CorpKiller is referring too.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strat, hasn't caffeine been known to cause redness (mostly of the face, edema/itching) in some people? If so, that may be what CorpKiller is referring too.
Facial flushing can occur as a result of excessive coffee/caffeine consumption. Although "excessive" is relative, my conjecture is that the amount of caffeine in Leviathan Reloaded may not be enough to trigger this effect, except the user is overly sensitive to caffeine or consumes copious amounts of caffeine from other sources.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Facial flushing can occur as a result of excessive coffee/caffeine consumption. Although "excessive" is relative, my conjecture is that the amount of caffeine in Leviathan Reloaded may not be enough to trigger this effect, except the user is overly sensitive to caffeine or consumes copious amounts of caffeine from other sources.
I agree. I'm just trying to figure out what could possibly cause aforementioned redness. I've never heard about it happening from Lev-R use. Maybe if someone was stacking it with too many other stims it could be a caffeine overload resulting in redness. Who knows...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. I'm just trying to figure out what could possibly cause aforementioned redness. I've never heard about it happening from Lev-R use. Maybe if someone was stacking it with too many other stims it could be a caffeine overload resulting in redness. Who knows...
There is, by the way, a condition called rosacea, that manifests itself in the form of facial flushing (facial redness, spots on cheeks and nose). This can be triggered by dilation of blood vessels due to external or internal factors that may include heat, caffeine consumption, stress, and alcohol. If one has this underlying condition, many things can trigger the breakout, probably including elevated thermogenesis.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I used to know a girl that would not drink alcohol because she had a mild case of Rosacea. That is probably what whoever experienced redness actually had. I know several people that have minor cases of it, and it is much more pronounced after they have consumed a cup of coffee.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I used to know a girl that would not drink alcohol because she had a mild case of Rosacea. That is probably what whoever experienced redness actually had. I know several people that have minor cases of it, and it is much more pronounced after they have consumed a cup of coffee.
Yep! Just wanted to say it is not Leviathen-Reloaded specific. Any (caffeine)-stimulant-based product may trigger it, if it is an underlying case of Rosacea. Even taking hot beverages, not necessarily caffeine, can ignite the process.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to all of you who posted. I think I heard something about a niacin (spg?) "flush" type of issue. Maybe I have it mixed up with a diff supplement.

So, I should lay off the Diet Mt. Dew? = Due to caff content?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to all of you who posted. I think I heard something about a niacin (spg?) "flush" type of issue. Maybe I have it mixed up with a diff supplement.

So, I should lay off the Diet Mt. Dew? = Due to caff content?
1) There is no niacin in Leviathan Reloaded, so a niacin flush is not plausible :D.

2) What is "Diet Mt. Dew"?

3) The facial flushing is a rare thing. No one says you would experience it for sure, except you have Rosacea.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks

1) There is no niacin in Leviathan Reloaded, so a niacin flush is not plausible :D.

2) What is "Diet Mt. Dew"?

3) The facial flushing is a rare thing. No one says you would experience it for sure, except you have Rosacea.

Thanks fr clearing that up.

Diet Mountain Dew? Geesh

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started my LR today. 1 pill this AM and 1 this afternoon 30 mis prior to workout. My routine was back, biceps, legs and abs. I worked up a sweat that was more than normal today. Also, I about 30 mins after my morning dose, I noticed I little bit of a sweat after "get ready for the day" ritual.

Looking forward to this cycle of LR. I mean I really enjoy a good sweat while working out, and I haven't been getting one here lately, but noticed a significant amount today..., one that I usually do not get when doing solely weights and abs. Can't wait for cardio day!!!!:woohoo:

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I started yesterday. Hows you energy level? I've felt way more alert in the past day in a half, then I have in months. BTW, are you running DCP with your LevR?

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HB05,

My energy level is pretty good. Not using DCP with it yet. $$$ is low after the Christmas Holiday. I've been pretty focused I must say. Not going to the gym today, but will do weights/cardio and abs tomorrow so I hope it will kick in really good when I hit the bike. What about you? How is it going with your cycle?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
HB05,

My energy level is pretty good. Not using DCP with it yet. $$$ is low after the Christmas Holiday. I've been pretty focused I must say. Not going to the gym today, but will do weights/cardio and abs tomorrow so I hope it will kick in really good when I hit the bike. What about you? How is it going with your cycle?
Everythings great for me CK. I worked arms/shoulders last night, and by the time I was finished, I was drenched! I did a quick 13min cardio jog afterwards, and still had energy when I was done. Really happy so far!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice, thanks for the updates so far guys

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Another good workout, lots of sweat pouring! Cut cardio short due to feeling lightheaded/racing heart. I haven't eaten as well as I should today, so I think the LevR was really kickin' in during my run. Currently sippin' on some whey protein and I'm feeling better. Still 100% happy with LevR/DCP!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lr

Another good workout, lots of sweat pouring! Cut cardio short due to feeling lightheaded/racing heart. I haven't eaten as well as I should today, so I think the LevR was really kickin' in during my run. Currently sippin' on some whey protein and I'm feeling better. Still 100% happy with LevR/DCP!

HB,
My energy was pretty good today. I did 20 mins on the elliptical, 20 mins on the stationary bike, then did chest. Didn't have time for abs. I was sweating decently, but not like pouring off of me-nothing out of the ordinary. I have increased my water intake. I was kinda zapped myself after the workout though. I think I may order some DCP. I have read that it really makes you sweat "big time" if you take it pre-cardio, is that true? I finished my day three dosage and will up it tomorrow. I did however, have notice a reduction in appetite. :burg:

Thanks for the replies guys!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome thanks for the feedback ,lookin forward to more man
HB,
My energy was pretty good today. I did 20 mins on the elliptical, 20 mins on the stationary bike, then did chest. Didn't have time for abs. I was sweating decently, but not like pouring off of me-nothing out of the ordinary. I have increased my water intake. I was kinda zapped myself after the workout though. I think I may order some DCP. I have read that it really makes you sweat "big time" if you take it pre-cardio, is that true? I finished my day three dosage and will up it tomorrow. I did however, have notice a reduction in appetite. :burg:

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
HB,

Corp,
Today I did pure cardio. I ran about 7 miles (outside, about 13 degree weather) and I still worked up a decent sweat. No more light-headedness, I ate perfect today. I highly recommend getting the DCP with the LevR. My appetite is so much more manageable, and my energy is great. What are you upping your dose too? I'm doing LevR 2 morning/1 lunch/1 preworkout and 2 DCP with every LevR dose. Felling good all day long. Glad you're stickin it out with me man!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Another good day. I guess this has become an abstract log. Anyways, I was feeling so good after last night's run, I took a quick little 3 mile run about mid day today. Very refreshing, and still got a bit of sweat too. This evening I did back/shoulders and yet another quick treadmill session (LevR seems to make me wanna run) I still have great energy all day, and DCP seems to be working great with the LevR - lots of sweat, fair appetite, good workouts! I continue to remain a satisfied customer PAL/RPN!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Another good day. I guess this has become an abstract log. Anyways, I was feeling so good after last night's run, I took a quick little 3 mile run about mid day today. Very refreshing, and still got a bit of sweat too. This evening I did back/shoulders and yet another quick treadmill session (LevR seems to make me wanna run) I still have great energy all day, and DCP seems to be working great with the LevR - lots of sweat, fair appetite, good workouts! I continue to remain a satisfied customer PAL/RPN!
nice, I LOVE that stack

HHHTheGame

Awards
I definitely am hooked on Lev-R. The original made me extremely congested, and it wasn't a fluke. I went off the original and back on three times. All three times, by day two I was extremely congested. So far on day five, no congestion with Lev-R.

I love the "soda vs. pop" line. You can tell who has midwest ties. Anyone else here know what a bubbler is (showing I'm from Wisconsin).

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lr

Tomorrow I begin 2 pills per dosage. My workouts have been very good. I did a good bicep workout today then 35 mins on the bike followed by abs. Sweat was pretty consistent. I haven't really SEEN any results but it is only day 5 so I figure it will kick very soon. Also, maybe it is the fact that I am taking in more water and feel somewhat bloated and it is all psychological right now. Anyways today was a cheat day for the diet. Usually take off Fridays to maintain my sanity. I have been thinking about starting DCP.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity, I took my temperature about 30 min after ingesting my LevR/DCP at lunch time. I was pleasantly surprised to see 99.4 F on my thermometer. If anyone has doubts about this combo, just take it and grab your thermometer - theres your proof!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok

Out of curiosity, I took my temperature about 30 min after ingesting my LevR/DCP at lunch time. I was pleasantly surprised to see 99.4 F on my thermometer. If anyone has doubts about this combo, just take it and grab your thermometer - theres your proof!
I am sold. Where can I get a good deal on it?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, you're my hero! All the inside DCP knowledge... Ooo...

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to everyone for all the support. That is what I like about AM! Everybody here looking out for each other! I get the support here I don't get at home. Not that my wife doesn't support me in fitness, it is just that she doesn't know much about routines, supplementing etc...

HB, 7 miles in 13 degrees? That is intense! Are you Ranger qualified in the military or a SEAL? I ran big time for about 12 years then with a 3 year old I just don't have the time, so I use the cardio equipment in the gym.

Leviathan Reloaded must have REALLY started to kick in this AM. I awoke this AM and could definitely tell an overall improvement in my vascularity and leaness.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
HB, 7 miles in 13 degrees? That is intense! Are you Ranger qualified in the military or a SEAL? I ran big time for about 12 years then with a 3 year old I just don't have the time, so I use the cardio equipment in the gym.
Nope, just a kid with too much energy! :D Actually I ran cross country for 5 years, and we had to run in some fairly cold weather, so I just kinda' got used to it. Glad to hear you're seeing effects from LevR. I'm down 2lbs since I started LevR/DCP, and 7lbs since December 1st so I'm happy! We're on our way to being lean, mean machines!

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya Bro!

Nope, just a kid with too much energy! :D Actually I ran cross country for 5 years, and we had to run in some fairly cold weather, so I just kinda' got used to it. Glad to hear you're seeing effects from LevR. I'm down 2lbs since I started LevR/DCP, and 7lbs since December 1st so I'm happy! We're on our way to being lean, mean machines!
My running began when I was in the XVIIIth Airborne Corps. I wasn't exactly a fast runner but I usually maintained between paces from 7-9 mins per mile. That was 10 years ago. Now I am happy just doing various types of cardio. I just now recently tapered off from running. My knees aren't so good anymore. Anyway, I think this stuff really has helped alot. DCP isn't in stock and kinda $$$ for me currently. I may take the plunge and get it anyway and just not go out to eat for a grilled chicken sometime this week. We'll see. Take it easy.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
i heard incarnate was also good with it. I got my Lev-R DCP stack a few days ago and cant wait to start it after this thread. keep up the good work!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Well, all is still quite well in my world. I've recently added Kre-Alkalyn to my stash so I'm officially taking: A Multi, LevR, DCP, Kre-Alkalyn, and whey protein. My energy is fantastic, and eating has become so much more of a chore these days. My workout sessions are definitely the "sweatiest" they've ever been, but also the most rewarding too. I'm hooked on DCP, I'll probably always have a bottle around, and I'm definitely gonna use LevR for my cuts in the future. PAL & RPN have definitely impressed me with their products and gained a permanent customer. Thanks dudes!!