Leviathan Reloaded

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Recent progress...


    Man.......

    My waist, midsection, or whatever you want to call it has almost disappeared. My diet has not really changed in the last 18 mos., so it must be the LR. It has to be....! I eat low sugar and carbs 6 out of 7 days and high protein all the time. My workout has not changed either. I have been doing this for the past 18 mos., so I honestly believe the LR was what I needed to get me over the hump. Anyway, I have about 45% left of the pills to take. I have not gone above 4 pills per day. So far I am very pleased with LR.

    Question: will it be a good idea to start DCP towards the end of this cycle?


  2. start DCP anytime. sooner the better i would think. its some good stuff.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Man.......

    My waist, midsection, or whatever you want to call it has almost disappeared. My diet has not really changed in the last 18 mos., so it must be the LR. It has to be....! I eat low sugar and carbs 6 out of 7 days and high protein all the time. My workout has not changed either. I have been doing this for the past 18 mos., so I honestly believe the LR was what I needed to get me over the hump. Anyway, I have about 45% left of the pills to take. I have not gone above 4 pills per day. So far I am very pleased with LR.

    Question: will it be a good idea to start DCP towards the end of this cycle?
    I'm right there with you CK. My midsection is slowly disappearing, and my pants are loose!! And my workouts are extremely full (energy, stamina). If you're thinkin' of tossing in some DCP, just wait and see how good you'll feel/look. Good luck man, keep it up!
    Last edited by Hurleyboy05; 01-14-2008 at 08:18 PM.

  4. nice updates guys!!!....awesome progress
  5. thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    I'm right there with you CK. My midsection is slowly disappearing, and my pants are loose!! And my workouts are extremely full (energy, stamina). If you're thinkin' of tossing in some DCP, just wait and see how good you'll feel/look. Good luck man, keep it up!
    HB,
    Thanks for the motivation. I decided to go with the Incarnate due to my budget.

    Me too, my pants are about to fall off. I can't believe it!!!! .......And I have lost ABSolutely no size whatsoever. I am very pleased with LR, and can't wait to throw in incarnate. after I finish the incarnate, and after about a 4 week break from supplementing, I may start the LR/DCP stack. If only I would have taken notice of the cost for the stack as opposed to individual purchases.

    Stay motivated HB!
    •   
       

  6. Progress


    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    nice updates guys!!!....awesome progress
    You bet John. I think my Mom, back in the day, would have dogged me out for taking steriods, given the progress I am making today with LR.

  7. lets see some pics!
  8. pics


    Quote Originally Posted by gsrhtch View Post
    lets see some pics!
    Big Sarge,

    I don't have a cam that can take decent pics.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    HB,
    Thanks for the motivation. I decided to go with the Incarnate due to my budget.

    Me too, my pants are about to fall off. I can't believe it!!!! .......And I have lost ABSolutely no size whatsoever. I am very pleased with LR, and can't wait to throw in incarnate. after I finish the incarnate, and after about a 4 week break from supplementing, I may start the LR/DCP stack. If only I would have taken notice of the cost for the stack as opposed to individual purchases.

    Stay motivated HB!
    Incarnate is a good choice CK. I was going to do a LevR/Incarnate stack before that LevR/DCP price dropped. I'm sure you're still gonna like the effects. Anything Palo Alto is going to be worth the price!

    Well, as of today, I have 20 LevR caps left. That means five more days left of my LevR/DCP stack! All I can say is I have absolutely no regrets when it comes to going with this stack. Great energy/feeling/stamina since day 1. It definitely lived up to it's "hype" and has kicked my fat loss into high gear. PAL/RPN are two great companies, and I will definitely be running this stack for my next cut! Thanks guys - stay strong CK!
  10. Results


    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Incarnate is a good choice CK. I was going to do a LevR/Incarnate stack before that LevR/DCP price dropped. I'm sure you're still gonna like the effects. Anything Palo Alto is going to be worth the price!

    Well, as of today, I have 20 LevR caps left. That means five more days left of my LevR/DCP stack! All I can say is I have absolutely no regrets when it comes to going with this stack. Great energy/feeling/stamina since day 1. It definitely lived up to it's "hype" and has kicked my fat loss into high gear. PAL/RPN are two great companies, and I will definitely be running this stack for my next cut! Thanks guys - stay strong CK!

    HB,

    Awesome on the results!

    do you know how much BF you dropped? How many lbs? I would get on the scales but I'm a little scared.

    I hit the cardio hard again today and hard no probs driving thru! Then did a goooood chest work-out! Came home and scrubbed a toilet and cleaned the bathroom.

    I think I have about a week left of LR. hopefully Incarnate will get here tomorrow.

    What are you going to take after this cycle is over?

    CK

    Hey, they should give us some samples for the great write-ups! Just kidding. The results are enough!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    HB,

    Awesome on the results!

    do you know how much BF you dropped? How many lbs? I would get on the scales but I'm a little scared.

    I hit the cardio hard again today and hard no probs driving thru! Then did a goooood chest work-out! Came home and scrubbed a toilet and cleaned the bathroom.

    I think I have about a week left of LR. hopefully Incarnate will get here tomorrow.

    What are you going to take after this cycle is over?

    CK

    Hey, they should give us some samples for the great write-ups! Just kidding. The results are enough!
    CK,
    Since I had not planned on keeping a log/semi-log I didn't really measure my bf% before hand. When I started getting ready for my cut, beginning Dec. 1 I weighed about 165-7 depending on food/water intake. Now I am weighing in at about 155-7 depending on food/water intake. TEN POUNDS!! Plus I look so much more lean in my face/chest/shoulders. I still have some stomach fat that'd I like to see go, but thats just gonna take some good hard cardio. But overall I look and feel great.
    It's funny you mentioned cleaning a bathroom because in the past 1-2 weeks, I've cleaned my car, room, bathroom, and office on top of working out - I have so much energy!
    As for what I'm taking after I'm done with this stack, I'm going to keep taking my Kre-Alkalyn to help maintain muscle mass, some bulk yohimbine for fat loss/energy, then later I'm going to test some bulk testofen to help aid in muscle growth. Its kind of a non-steroid/energy semi-bulk. Once I'm through with testofen and Kre-Alkalyn, I'll probably cut one more time (LevR/DCP) before summer, but I'm still not quite sure yet. I wanna be comfortably shirtless my July 1, 2008!!
    Feel free to PM me every now and then CK if you want input, or just to say hey and let me know how you're doing. Hope to hear good things!

    Oh and John... about those freebies! Just playin' Thanks for keepin' up with CK and I!

  12. freebies....i suggust you both sign up for a free aspire 36 pill!..=)...and keep an eye for future testing opportunities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    CK,
    Since I had not planned on keeping a log/semi-log I didn't really measure my bf% before hand. When I started getting ready for my cut, beginning Dec. 1 I weighed about 165-7 depending on food/water intake. Now I am weighing in at about 155-7 depending on food/water intake. TEN POUNDS!! Plus I look so much more lean in my face/chest/shoulders. I still have some stomach fat that'd I like to see go, but thats just gonna take some good hard cardio. But overall I look and feel great.
    It's funny you mentioned cleaning a bathroom because in the past 1-2 weeks, I've cleaned my car, room, bathroom, and office on top of working out - I have so much energy!
    As for what I'm taking after I'm done with this stack, I'm going to keep taking my Kre-Alkalyn to help maintain muscle mass, some bulk yohimbine for fat loss/energy, then later I'm going to test some bulk testofen to help aid in muscle growth. Its kind of a non-steroid/energy semi-bulk. Once I'm through with testofen and Kre-Alkalyn, I'll probably cut one more time (LevR/DCP) before summer, but I'm still not quite sure yet. I wanna be comfortably shirtless my July 1, 2008!!
    Feel free to PM me every now and then CK if you want input, or just to say hey and let me know how you're doing. Hope to hear good things!

    Oh and John... about those freebies! Just playin' Thanks for keepin' up with CK and I!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    freebies....i suggust you both sign up for a free aspire 36 pill!..=)...and keep an eye for future testing opportunities.
    You know, I've actually tried to get that free sample twice now, and it hasn't come! Put in a good word for me??

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    You know, I've actually tried to get that free sample twice now, and it hasn't come! Put in a good word for me??
    pm me your addy, ill get one out tomorrow for ya.

  15. Wait...I heard that if you sign up for the free sample you get roped into having to have sex.

    What kind of BS is THAT?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Wait...I heard that if you sign up for the free sample you get roped into having to have sex.

    What kind of BS is THAT?
    haha..BS?...
    Matt is see you've signed up 17 times????..

  17. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    haha..BS?...
    Matt is see you've signed up 17 times????..
    And that's just last WEEK.

    /my wife...she's good to me.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. Sex????????


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Wait...I heard that if you sign up for the free sample you get roped into having to have sex.

    What kind of BS is THAT?
    Sex? I quit that about three years, nine months ago when my daughter was born. LOL.
  19. Hb,


    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    CK,
    Since I had not planned on keeping a log/semi-log I didn't really measure my bf% before hand. When I started getting ready for my cut, beginning Dec. 1 I weighed about 165-7 depending on food/water intake. Now I am weighing in at about 155-7 depending on food/water intake. TEN POUNDS!! Plus I look so much more lean in my face/chest/shoulders. I still have some stomach fat that'd I like to see go, but thats just gonna take some good hard cardio. But overall I look and feel great.
    It's funny you mentioned cleaning a bathroom because in the past 1-2 weeks, I've cleaned my car, room, bathroom, and office on top of working out - I have so much energy!
    As for what I'm taking after I'm done with this stack, I'm going to keep taking my Kre-Alkalyn to help maintain muscle mass, some bulk yohimbine for fat loss/energy, then later I'm going to test some bulk testofen to help aid in muscle growth. Its kind of a non-steroid/energy semi-bulk. Once I'm through with testofen and Kre-Alkalyn, I'll probably cut one more time (LevR/DCP) before summer, but I'm still not quite sure yet. I wanna be comfortably shirtless my July 1, 2008!!
    Feel free to PM me every now and then CK if you want input, or just to say hey and let me know how you're doing. Hope to hear good things!

    Oh and John... about those freebies! Just playin' Thanks for keepin' up with CK and I!

    Tell me more about this post-cycle therapy, i.e., the products you will be using.

    I hear ya bro! I used to have no problem taking my shirt off when I was in HS/College, then when about the mid thirties hit, I just somehow got to having a low self esteem about my appearance on the beach, at the pool etc. NOT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!

    LR ROCKS! I got my INCARNATE today! I am going to blow it out tomorrow...., and in the gym too!

    Strength definitely going up on biceps. I may check my weight this weekend. Good job on the loss!!!! <--HB
  20. Actually


    Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Sex? I quit that about three years, nine months ago when my daughter was born. LOL.

    I need all the help I can get!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Tell me more about this post-cycle therapy, i.e., the products you will be using.
    CK,

    Well, for my "Post Cycle Therapy" lol, it's basically just a way of trying to put on some muscle now that I've dropped some weight/body fat. The Kre-Alkalyn is basically just a PH-Correct type of Creatine. Meaning that it supposedly does not convert to Creatinine (fat) as fast as other types of Creatine. Plus, another benefit from Kre-Alkalyn is low or no water retention. You stay muscular without looking puffy or bloated.

    The Yohimbine HCl is one of the ingredients in LevR and is what helps it break up lipids and fight weight gain/fat. I'm taking this just to help keep my fat from increasing while I "bulk". I DON'T WANT ANY FAT TO COME BACK!!

    And as for the Testofen, I'm gonna take this to try and help boost my testosterone. My natural test is decent at 21, but I wanna see if a little test boost along with my Kre-Alkalyn will produce some decent results. I'm just aiming for some extra muscle gains before I decide to cut one more time. It's pretty much just going to be an overall trail of a steroid-free supplemental bulk. If it doesn't work, oh well, I learned. But from what I've read from Kre-Alkalyn, and Testofen, I'll probably get some decent gains, especially since I've been cutting lately. We'll see.


    Anyways, glad to hear your Incarnate came. I'm tempted to to replace DCP with Incarnate for my next cut (If I can let go of my DCP ) But, I'm definitely looking foward to your results! Keep pushing, we're almost done!!
  22. 2222222


    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    CK,

    Well, for my "Post Cycle Therapy" lol, it's basically just a way of trying to put on some muscle now that I've dropped some weight/body fat. The Kre-Alkalyn is basically just a PH-Correct type of Creatine. Meaning that it supposedly does not convert to Creatinine (fat) as fast as other types of Creatine. Plus, another benefit from Kre-Alkalyn is low or no water retention. You stay muscular without looking puffy or bloated.

    The Yohimbine HCl is one of the ingredients in LevR and is what helps it break up lipids and fight weight gain/fat. I'm taking this just to help keep my fat from increasing while I "bulk". I DON'T WANT ANY FAT TO COME BACK!!

    And as for the Testofen, I'm gonna take this to try and help boost my testosterone. My natural test is decent at 21, but I wanna see if a little test boost along with my Kre-Alkalyn will produce some decent results. I'm just aiming for some extra muscle gains before I decide to cut one more time. It's pretty much just going to be an overall trail of a steroid-free supplemental bulk. If it doesn't work, oh well, I learned. But from what I've read from Kre-Alkalyn, and Testofen, I'll probably get some decent gains, especially since I've been cutting lately. We'll see.


    Anyways, glad to hear your Incarnate came. I'm tempted to to replace DCP with Incarnate for my next cut (If I can let go of my DCP ) But, I'm definitely looking foward to your results! Keep pushing, we're almost done!!

    I began my incarnate on thursday. I have been having those prickly-tingling sensations for about a half hour after taking it and lasting around 30 minutes. It feels weird, but my energy levels (for me of course) are through the roof!!!!!! I wonder what the results will be like after they have beenin my system for about a week or two. I have reduced my LR'd from 4 pills a day to 3 pills a day.

    Have a good weekend HB!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    I began my incarnate on thursday. I have been having those prickly-tingling sensations for about a half hour after taking it and lasting around 30 minutes. !
    Thats just the Beta Alanine, it's completely harmless, and lessens as you use it.

    ~Trip
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    I began my incarnate on thursday. I have been having those prickly-tingling sensations for about a half hour after taking it and lasting around 30 minutes. It feels weird, but my energy levels (for me of course) are through the roof!!!!!! I wonder what the results will be like after they have beenin my system for about a week or two. I have reduced my LR'd from 4 pills a day to 3 pills a day.

    Have a good weekend HB!
    Cool CK, glad to hear its working for ya. Like Trip said, the tingling is just the BAs and you'll get used to that quick. So, did you lower your dose so you have a little bit longer time to stack LevR and Incarnate?? If so, good call. I'd have done the same thing, and I bet you'll see some good results from doing so.
    Well, I'll be finished by this weekend, I'm gonna miss my LevR boost in the mornings. Oh well, time to move on....

    Anyways, you you have a good one too CK, keep working hard!!

  25. man..i love the tingle from beta alanine....enjoy it, you'll miss it when its gone..hahaha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Leviathan Reloaded: FREE SAMPLE!!! 100% FREE
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 12:38 AM
  2. ** New Leviathan Reloaded is Now @ the PLANET!!
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:11 PM
  3. Leviathan Reloaded
    By Cool in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 10:58 PM
  4. Leviathan reloaded
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 05:44 PM
  5. Replies: 143
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 01:55 PM
Log in
Log in