Leviathan Reloaded

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    HB05,

    My energy level is pretty good. Not using DCP with it yet. $$$ is low after the Christmas Holiday. I've been pretty focused I must say. Not going to the gym today, but will do weights/cardio and abs tomorrow so I hope it will kick in really good when I hit the bike. What about you? How is it going with your cycle?
    Everythings great for me CK. I worked arms/shoulders last night, and by the time I was finished, I was drenched! I did a quick 13min cardio jog afterwards, and still had energy when I was done. Really happy so far!


  2. nice, thanks for the updates so far guys
    •   
       


  3. Another good workout, lots of sweat pouring! Cut cardio short due to feeling lightheaded/racing heart. I haven't eaten as well as I should today, so I think the LevR was really kickin' in during my run. Currently sippin' on some whey protein and I'm feeling better. Still 100% happy with LevR/DCP!
  4. Lr


    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Another good workout, lots of sweat pouring! Cut cardio short due to feeling lightheaded/racing heart. I haven't eaten as well as I should today, so I think the LevR was really kickin' in during my run. Currently sippin' on some whey protein and I'm feeling better. Still 100% happy with LevR/DCP!

    HB,
    My energy was pretty good today. I did 20 mins on the elliptical, 20 mins on the stationary bike, then did chest. Didn't have time for abs. I was sweating decently, but not like pouring off of me-nothing out of the ordinary. I have increased my water intake. I was kinda zapped myself after the workout though. I think I may order some DCP. I have read that it really makes you sweat "big time" if you take it pre-cardio, is that true? I finished my day three dosage and will up it tomorrow. I did however, have notice a reduction in appetite. :burg:

    Thanks for the replies guys!

  5. No problem, anytime John.
    •   
       


  6. awesome thanks for the feedback ,lookin forward to more man
    Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    HB,
    My energy was pretty good today. I did 20 mins on the elliptical, 20 mins on the stationary bike, then did chest. Didn't have time for abs. I was sweating decently, but not like pouring off of me-nothing out of the ordinary. I have increased my water intake. I was kinda zapped myself after the workout though. I think I may order some DCP. I have read that it really makes you sweat "big time" if you take it pre-cardio, is that true? I finished my day three dosage and will up it tomorrow. I did however, have notice a reduction in appetite. :burg:

    Thanks for the replies guys!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    HB,
    My energy was pretty good today. I did 20 mins on the elliptical, 20 mins on the stationary bike, then did chest. Didn't have time for abs. I was sweating decently, but not like pouring off of me-nothing out of the ordinary. I have increased my water intake. I was kinda zapped myself after the workout though. I think I may order some DCP. I have read that it really makes you sweat "big time" if you take it pre-cardio, is that true? I finished my day three dosage and will up it tomorrow. I did however, have notice a reduction in appetite. :burg:

    Thanks for the replies guys!
    Corp,
    Today I did pure cardio. I ran about 7 miles (outside, about 13 degree weather) and I still worked up a decent sweat. No more light-headedness, I ate perfect today. I highly recommend getting the DCP with the LevR. My appetite is so much more manageable, and my energy is great. What are you upping your dose too? I'm doing LevR 2 morning/1 lunch/1 preworkout and 2 DCP with every LevR dose. Felling good all day long. Glad you're stickin it out with me man!

  8. Another good day. I guess this has become an abstract log. Anyways, I was feeling so good after last night's run, I took a quick little 3 mile run about mid day today. Very refreshing, and still got a bit of sweat too. This evening I did back/shoulders and yet another quick treadmill session (LevR seems to make me wanna run) I still have great energy all day, and DCP seems to be working great with the LevR - lots of sweat, fair appetite, good workouts! I continue to remain a satisfied customer PAL/RPN!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Another good day. I guess this has become an abstract log. Anyways, I was feeling so good after last night's run, I took a quick little 3 mile run about mid day today. Very refreshing, and still got a bit of sweat too. This evening I did back/shoulders and yet another quick treadmill session (LevR seems to make me wanna run) I still have great energy all day, and DCP seems to be working great with the LevR - lots of sweat, fair appetite, good workouts! I continue to remain a satisfied customer PAL/RPN!
    nice, I LOVE that stack

  10. I definitely am hooked on Lev-R. The original made me extremely congested, and it wasn't a fluke. I went off the original and back on three times. All three times, by day two I was extremely congested. So far on day five, no congestion with Lev-R.

    I love the "soda vs. pop" line. You can tell who has midwest ties. Anyone else here know what a bubbler is (showing I'm from Wisconsin).
  11. Lr


    Tomorrow I begin 2 pills per dosage. My workouts have been very good. I did a good bicep workout today then 35 mins on the bike followed by abs. Sweat was pretty consistent. I haven't really SEEN any results but it is only day 5 so I figure it will kick very soon. Also, maybe it is the fact that I am taking in more water and feel somewhat bloated and it is all psychological right now. Anyways today was a cheat day for the diet. Usually take off Fridays to maintain my sanity. I have been thinking about starting DCP.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    I have been thinking about starting DCP.
    I would...the synergy is unbeatable.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Out of curiosity, I took my temperature about 30 min after ingesting my LevR/DCP at lunch time. I was pleasantly surprised to see 99.4 F on my thermometer. If anyone has doubts about this combo, just take it and grab your thermometer - theres your proof!
  14. Exclamation Ok


    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Out of curiosity, I took my temperature about 30 min after ingesting my LevR/DCP at lunch time. I was pleasantly surprised to see 99.4 F on my thermometer. If anyone has doubts about this combo, just take it and grab your thermometer - theres your proof!
    I am sold. Where can I get a good deal on it?

  15. nutraplanet! of course
  16. Dcp


    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    nutraplanet! of course
    out of stock at NP

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    out of stock at NP
    It should be back in stock by Wednesday or Thursday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Dsade, you're my hero! All the inside DCP knowledge... Ooo...

  19. Thanks to everyone for all the support. That is what I like about AM! Everybody here looking out for each other! I get the support here I don't get at home. Not that my wife doesn't support me in fitness, it is just that she doesn't know much about routines, supplementing etc...

    HB, 7 miles in 13 degrees? That is intense! Are you Ranger qualified in the military or a SEAL? I ran big time for about 12 years then with a 3 year old I just don't have the time, so I use the cardio equipment in the gym.

    Leviathan Reloaded must have REALLY started to kick in this AM. I awoke this AM and could definitely tell an overall improvement in my vascularity and leaness.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    HB, 7 miles in 13 degrees? That is intense! Are you Ranger qualified in the military or a SEAL? I ran big time for about 12 years then with a 3 year old I just don't have the time, so I use the cardio equipment in the gym.
    Nope, just a kid with too much energy! Actually I ran cross country for 5 years, and we had to run in some fairly cold weather, so I just kinda' got used to it. Glad to hear you're seeing effects from LevR. I'm down 2lbs since I started LevR/DCP, and 7lbs since December 1st so I'm happy! We're on our way to being lean, mean machines!
  21. I hear ya Bro!


    Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Nope, just a kid with too much energy! Actually I ran cross country for 5 years, and we had to run in some fairly cold weather, so I just kinda' got used to it. Glad to hear you're seeing effects from LevR. I'm down 2lbs since I started LevR/DCP, and 7lbs since December 1st so I'm happy! We're on our way to being lean, mean machines!
    My running began when I was in the XVIIIth Airborne Corps. I wasn't exactly a fast runner but I usually maintained between paces from 7-9 mins per mile. That was 10 years ago. Now I am happy just doing various types of cardio. I just now recently tapered off from running. My knees aren't so good anymore. Anyway, I think this stuff really has helped alot. DCP isn't in stock and kinda $$$ for me currently. I may take the plunge and get it anyway and just not go out to eat for a grilled chicken sometime this week. We'll see. Take it easy.
  22. Lr & ????


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It should be back in stock by Wednesday or Thursday.
    Other than DCP, what else is a good combo with LR?

  23. i heard incarnate was also good with it. I got my Lev-R DCP stack a few days ago and cant wait to start it after this thread. keep up the good work!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Other than DCP, what else is a good combo with LR?
    im loving Napalm with it right now!...always love Incarnate + reloaded...great stack too

  25. Well, all is still quite well in my world. I've recently added Kre-Alkalyn to my stash so I'm officially taking: A Multi, LevR, DCP, Kre-Alkalyn, and whey protein. My energy is fantastic, and eating has become so much more of a chore these days. My workout sessions are definitely the "sweatiest" they've ever been, but also the most rewarding too. I'm hooked on DCP, I'll probably always have a bottle around, and I'm definitely gonna use LevR for my cuts in the future. PAL & RPN have definitely impressed me with their products and gained a permanent customer. Thanks dudes!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Leviathan Reloaded: FREE SAMPLE!!! 100% FREE
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 11:38 PM
  2. ** New Leviathan Reloaded is Now @ the PLANET!!
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 10:11 PM
  3. Leviathan Reloaded
    By Cool in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 09:58 PM
  4. Leviathan reloaded
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 04:44 PM
  5. Replies: 143
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Log in
Log in