Dcp

Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    nutraplanet! of course
    out of stock at NP

2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    out of stock at NP
    It should be back in stock by Wednesday or Thursday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Dsade, you're my hero! All the inside DCP knowledge... Ooo...
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

Thanks to everyone for all the support. That is what I like about AM! Everybody here looking out for each other! I get the support here I don't get at home. Not that my wife doesn't support me in fitness, it is just that she doesn't know much about routines, supplementing etc...

HB, 7 miles in 13 degrees? That is intense! Are you Ranger qualified in the military or a SEAL? I ran big time for about 12 years then with a 3 year old I just don't have the time, so I use the cardio equipment in the gym.

Leviathan Reloaded must have REALLY started to kick in this AM. I awoke this AM and could definitely tell an overall improvement in my vascularity and leaness.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.89%

HB, 7 miles in 13 degrees? That is intense! Are you Ranger qualified in the military or a SEAL? I ran big time for about 12 years then with a 3 year old I just don't have the time, so I use the cardio equipment in the gym.
    Nope, just a kid with too much energy! Actually I ran cross country for 5 years, and we had to run in some fairly cold weather, so I just kinda' got used to it. Glad to hear you're seeing effects from LevR. I'm down 2lbs since I started LevR/DCP, and 7lbs since December 1st so I'm happy! We're on our way to being lean, mean machines!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

I hear ya Bro!

Nope, just a kid with too much energy! Actually I ran cross country for 5 years, and we had to run in some fairly cold weather, so I just kinda' got used to it. Glad to hear you're seeing effects from LevR. I'm down 2lbs since I started LevR/DCP, and 7lbs since December 1st so I'm happy! We're on our way to being lean, mean machines!
    My running began when I was in the XVIIIth Airborne Corps. I wasn't exactly a fast runner but I usually maintained between paces from 7-9 mins per mile. That was 10 years ago. Now I am happy just doing various types of cardio. I just now recently tapered off from running. My knees aren't so good anymore. Anyway, I think this stuff really has helped alot. DCP isn't in stock and kinda $$$ for me currently. I may take the plunge and get it anyway and just not go out to eat for a grilled chicken sometime this week. We'll see. Take it easy.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

Lr & ????

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It should be back in stock by Wednesday or Thursday.
    Other than DCP, what else is a good combo with LR?
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

i heard incarnate was also good with it. I got my Lev-R DCP stack a few days ago and cant wait to start it after this thread. keep up the good work!
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Other than DCP, what else is a good combo with LR?
    im loving Napalm with it right now!...always love Incarnate + reloaded...great stack too
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.89%

Well, all is still quite well in my world. I've recently added Kre-Alkalyn to my stash so I'm officially taking: A Multi, LevR, DCP, Kre-Alkalyn, and whey protein. My energy is fantastic, and eating has become so much more of a chore these days. My workout sessions are definitely the "sweatiest" they've ever been, but also the most rewarding too. I'm hooked on DCP, I'll probably always have a bottle around, and I'm definitely gonna use LevR for my cuts in the future. PAL & RPN have definitely impressed me with their products and gained a permanent customer. Thanks dudes!!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

Recent progress...

Man.......

My waist, midsection, or whatever you want to call it has almost disappeared. My diet has not really changed in the last 18 mos., so it must be the LR. It has to be....! I eat low sugar and carbs 6 out of 7 days and high protein all the time. My workout has not changed either. I have been doing this for the past 18 mos., so I honestly believe the LR was what I needed to get me over the hump. Anyway, I have about 45% left of the pills to take. I have not gone above 4 pills per day. So far I am very pleased with LR.

Question: will it be a good idea to start DCP towards the end of this cycle?
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

start DCP anytime. sooner the better i would think. its some good stuff.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.89%

Man.......

My waist, midsection, or whatever you want to call it has almost disappeared. My diet has not really changed in the last 18 mos., so it must be the LR. It has to be....! I eat low sugar and carbs 6 out of 7 days and high protein all the time. My workout has not changed either. I have been doing this for the past 18 mos., so I honestly believe the LR was what I needed to get me over the hump. Anyway, I have about 45% left of the pills to take. I have not gone above 4 pills per day. So far I am very pleased with LR.

Question: will it be a good idea to start DCP towards the end of this cycle?
    I'm right there with you CK. My midsection is slowly disappearing, and my pants are loose!! And my workouts are extremely full (energy, stamina). If you're thinkin' of tossing in some DCP, just wait and see how good you'll feel/look. Good luck man, keep it up!
    Last edited by Hurleyboy05; 01-14-2008 at 08:18 PM.
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

nice updates guys!!!....awesome progress
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

thanks

I'm right there with you CK. My midsection is slowly disappearing, and my pants are loose!! And my workouts are extremely full (energy, stamina). If you're thinkin' of tossing in some DCP, just wait and see how good you'll feel/look. Good luck man, keep it up!
    HB,
    Thanks for the motivation. I decided to go with the Incarnate due to my budget.

Me too, my pants are about to fall off. I can't believe it!!!! .......And I have lost ABSolutely no size whatsoever. I am very pleased with LR, and can't wait to throw in incarnate. after I finish the incarnate, and after about a 4 week break from supplementing, I may start the LR/DCP stack. If only I would have taken notice of the cost for the stack as opposed to individual purchases.

Stay motivated HB!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

Progress

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    nice updates guys!!!....awesome progress
    You bet John. I think my Mom, back in the day, would have dogged me out for taking steriods, given the progress I am making today with LR.
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%

lets see some pics!
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

pics

Quote Originally Posted by gsrhtch View Post
    lets see some pics!
    Big Sarge,

I don't have a cam that can take decent pics.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.89%

HB,
    Thanks for the motivation. I decided to go with the Incarnate due to my budget.

Me too, my pants are about to fall off. I can't believe it!!!! .......And I have lost ABSolutely no size whatsoever. I am very pleased with LR, and can't wait to throw in incarnate. after I finish the incarnate, and after about a 4 week break from supplementing, I may start the LR/DCP stack. If only I would have taken notice of the cost for the stack as opposed to individual purchases.

Stay motivated HB!
    Incarnate is a good choice CK. I was going to do a LevR/Incarnate stack before that LevR/DCP price dropped. I'm sure you're still gonna like the effects. Anything Palo Alto is going to be worth the price!

Well, as of today, I have 20 LevR caps left. That means five more days left of my LevR/DCP stack! All I can say is I have absolutely no regrets when it comes to going with this stack. Great energy/feeling/stamina since day 1. It definitely lived up to it's "hype" and has kicked my fat loss into high gear. PAL/RPN are two great companies, and I will definitely be running this stack for my next cut! Thanks guys - stay strong CK!
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

Results

Incarnate is a good choice CK. I was going to do a LevR/Incarnate stack before that LevR/DCP price dropped. I'm sure you're still gonna like the effects. Anything Palo Alto is going to be worth the price!

Well, as of today, I have 20 LevR caps left. That means five more days left of my LevR/DCP stack! All I can say is I have absolutely no regrets when it comes to going with this stack. Great energy/feeling/stamina since day 1. It definitely lived up to it's "hype" and has kicked my fat loss into high gear. PAL/RPN are two great companies, and I will definitely be running this stack for my next cut! Thanks guys - stay strong CK!

HB,

Awesome on the results!

do you know how much BF you dropped? How many lbs? I would get on the scales but I'm a little scared.

I hit the cardio hard again today and hard no probs driving thru! Then did a goooood chest work-out! Came home and scrubbed a toilet and cleaned the bathroom.

I think I have about a week left of LR. hopefully Incarnate will get here tomorrow.

What are you going to take after this cycle is over?

CK

Hey, they should give us some samples for the great write-ups! Just kidding. The results are enough!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.89%

HB,

Awesome on the results!

do you know how much BF you dropped? How many lbs? I would get on the scales but I'm a little scared.

I hit the cardio hard again today and hard no probs driving thru! Then did a goooood chest work-out! Came home and scrubbed a toilet and cleaned the bathroom.

I think I have about a week left of LR. hopefully Incarnate will get here tomorrow.

What are you going to take after this cycle is over?

CK

Hey, they should give us some samples for the great write-ups! Just kidding. The results are enough!
    CK,
    Since I had not planned on keeping a log/semi-log I didn't really measure my bf% before hand. When I started getting ready for my cut, beginning Dec. 1 I weighed about 165-7 depending on food/water intake. Now I am weighing in at about 155-7 depending on food/water intake. TEN POUNDS!! Plus I look so much more lean in my face/chest/shoulders. I still have some stomach fat that'd I like to see go, but thats just gonna take some good hard cardio. But overall I look and feel great.
    It's funny you mentioned cleaning a bathroom because in the past 1-2 weeks, I've cleaned my car, room, bathroom, and office on top of working out - I have so much energy!
    As for what I'm taking after I'm done with this stack, I'm going to keep taking my Kre-Alkalyn to help maintain muscle mass, some bulk yohimbine for fat loss/energy, then later I'm going to test some bulk testofen to help aid in muscle growth. Its kind of a non-steroid/energy semi-bulk. Once I'm through with testofen and Kre-Alkalyn, I'll probably cut one more time (LevR/DCP) before summer, but I'm still not quite sure yet. I wanna be comfortably shirtless my July 1, 2008!!
    Feel free to PM me every now and then CK if you want input, or just to say hey and let me know how you're doing. Hope to hear good things!

Oh and John... about those freebies! Just playin' Thanks for keepin' up with CK and I!
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

freebies....i suggust you both sign up for a free aspire 36 pill!..=)...and keep an eye for future testing opportunities.
    CK,
    Since I had not planned on keeping a log/semi-log I didn't really measure my bf% before hand. When I started getting ready for my cut, beginning Dec. 1 I weighed about 165-7 depending on food/water intake. Now I am weighing in at about 155-7 depending on food/water intake. TEN POUNDS!! Plus I look so much more lean in my face/chest/shoulders. I still have some stomach fat that'd I like to see go, but thats just gonna take some good hard cardio. But overall I look and feel great.
    It's funny you mentioned cleaning a bathroom because in the past 1-2 weeks, I've cleaned my car, room, bathroom, and office on top of working out - I have so much energy!
    As for what I'm taking after I'm done with this stack, I'm going to keep taking my Kre-Alkalyn to help maintain muscle mass, some bulk yohimbine for fat loss/energy, then later I'm going to test some bulk testofen to help aid in muscle growth. Its kind of a non-steroid/energy semi-bulk. Once I'm through with testofen and Kre-Alkalyn, I'll probably cut one more time (LevR/DCP) before summer, but I'm still not quite sure yet. I wanna be comfortably shirtless my July 1, 2008!!
    Feel free to PM me every now and then CK if you want input, or just to say hey and let me know how you're doing. Hope to hear good things!

Oh and John... about those freebies! Just playin' Thanks for keepin' up with CK and I!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.89%

freebies....i suggust you both sign up for a free aspire 36 pill!..=)...and keep an eye for future testing opportunities.
    You know, I've actually tried to get that free sample twice now, and it hasn't come! Put in a good word for me??
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

You know, I've actually tried to get that free sample twice now, and it hasn't come! Put in a good word for me??
    pm me your addy, ill get one out tomorrow for ya.
  25. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wait...I heard that if you sign up for the free sample you get roped into having to have sex.

What kind of BS is THAT?
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

Wait...I heard that if you sign up for the free sample you get roped into having to have sex.

What kind of BS is THAT?
    haha..BS?...
    Matt is see you've signed up 17 times????..
  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.05%

haha..BS?...
    Matt is see you've signed up 17 times????..
    And that's just last WEEK.

/my wife...she's good to me.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

Sex????????

What kind of BS is THAT?
    Sex? I quit that about three years, nine months ago when my daughter was born. LOL.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

Hb,

CK,

Tell me more about this post-cycle therapy, i.e., the products you will be using.

I hear ya bro! I used to have no problem taking my shirt off when I was in HS/College, then when about the mid thirties hit, I just somehow got to having a low self esteem about my appearance on the beach, at the pool etc. NOT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!

LR ROCKS! I got my INCARNATE today! I am going to blow it out tomorrow...., and in the gym too!

Strength definitely going up on biceps. I may check my weight this weekend. Good job on the loss!!!! <--HB
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

Actually

Sex? I quit that about three years, nine months ago when my daughter was born. LOL.

I need all the help I can get!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.89%

Tell me more about this post-cycle therapy, i.e., the products you will be using.
    CK,

Well, for my "Post Cycle Therapy" lol, it's basically just a way of trying to put on some muscle now that I've dropped some weight/body fat. The Kre-Alkalyn is basically just a PH-Correct type of Creatine. Meaning that it supposedly does not convert to Creatinine (fat) as fast as other types of Creatine. Plus, another benefit from Kre-Alkalyn is low or no water retention. You stay muscular without looking puffy or bloated.

The Yohimbine HCl is one of the ingredients in LevR and is what helps it break up lipids and fight weight gain/fat. I'm taking this just to help keep my fat from increasing while I "bulk". I DON'T WANT ANY FAT TO COME BACK!!

And as for the Testofen, I'm gonna take this to try and help boost my testosterone. My natural test is decent at 21, but I wanna see if a little test boost along with my Kre-Alkalyn will produce some decent results. I'm just aiming for some extra muscle gains before I decide to cut one more time. It's pretty much just going to be an overall trail of a steroid-free supplemental bulk. If it doesn't work, oh well, I learned. But from what I've read from Kre-Alkalyn, and Testofen, I'll probably get some decent gains, especially since I've been cutting lately. We'll see.

Anyways, glad to hear your Incarnate came. I'm tempted to to replace DCP with Incarnate for my next cut (If I can let go of my DCP ) But, I'm definitely looking foward to your results! Keep pushing, we're almost done!!
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

CK,

Well, for my "Post Cycle Therapy" lol, it's basically just a way of trying to put on some muscle now that I've dropped some weight/body fat. The Kre-Alkalyn is basically just a PH-Correct type of Creatine. Meaning that it supposedly does not convert to Creatinine (fat) as fast as other types of Creatine. Plus, another benefit from Kre-Alkalyn is low or no water retention. You stay muscular without looking puffy or bloated.

The Yohimbine HCl is one of the ingredients in LevR and is what helps it break up lipids and fight weight gain/fat. I'm taking this just to help keep my fat from increasing while I "bulk". I DON'T WANT ANY FAT TO COME BACK!!

And as for the Testofen, I'm gonna take this to try and help boost my testosterone. My natural test is decent at 21, but I wanna see if a little test boost along with my Kre-Alkalyn will produce some decent results. I'm just aiming for some extra muscle gains before I decide to cut one more time. It's pretty much just going to be an overall trail of a steroid-free supplemental bulk. If it doesn't work, oh well, I learned. But from what I've read from Kre-Alkalyn, and Testofen, I'll probably get some decent gains, especially since I've been cutting lately. We'll see.

Anyways, glad to hear your Incarnate came. I'm tempted to to replace DCP with Incarnate for my next cut (If I can let go of my DCP ) But, I'm definitely looking foward to your results! Keep pushing, we're almost done!!

I began my incarnate on thursday. I have been having those prickly-tingling sensations for about a half hour after taking it and lasting around 30 minutes. It feels weird, but my energy levels (for me of course) are through the roof!!!!!! I wonder what the results will be like after they have beenin my system for about a week or two. I have reduced my LR'd from 4 pills a day to 3 pills a day.

Have a good weekend HB!
  33. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I began my incarnate on thursday. I have been having those prickly-tingling sensations for about a half hour after taking it and lasting around 30 minutes. !
    Thats just the Beta Alanine, it's completely harmless, and lessens as you use it.

~Trip
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.89%

I began my incarnate on thursday. I have been having those prickly-tingling sensations for about a half hour after taking it and lasting around 30 minutes. It feels weird, but my energy levels (for me of course) are through the roof!!!!!! I wonder what the results will be like after they have beenin my system for about a week or two. I have reduced my LR'd from 4 pills a day to 3 pills a day.

Have a good weekend HB!
    Cool CK, glad to hear its working for ya. Like Trip said, the tingling is just the BAs and you'll get used to that quick. So, did you lower your dose so you have a little bit longer time to stack LevR and Incarnate?? If so, good call. I'd have done the same thing, and I bet you'll see some good results from doing so.
    Well, I'll be finished by this weekend, I'm gonna miss my LevR boost in the mornings. Oh well, time to move on....

Anyways, you you have a good one too CK, keep working hard!!
  35. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.46%

man..i love the tingle from beta alanine....enjoy it, you'll miss it when its gone..hahaha
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

Thanks John, Trip and HB. It first hit me when I was doing cardio Thursday. I took my first dose prior to going to the gym and when I was about 5 minutes into my cardio Xtraining (20 mins eliptical/20 mins bike) I felt the BAs kicking in. I had read stories of people having reactions to other types of supplements and since this was the first time I have felt this sensation I could only think that I was having a reaction. I was on the bike so I thought...., "I bet everyone will be staring at me b/c I will probably be breaking out into some sort of rash, etc. No one ever did, and I wasn't about to stop my routine. Anyway, the post workout dosage was AOK b/c I took it with food and felt "nada." Day 2 the BAs were there. I checked myself out afterwards and I was good 2 go. Anyway, it lets me know the INC is there and working.

Also, I can see more improvement within my midsection, and without the loss of any size, from what I can tell. <--- That is a TRUE result as I am my own worst critic, and if I can actually notice it, then I know it is definitely a positive one.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

HB,
    I counted my LRs before I started my INC. I had approx 8 days left going at 4/day. This adjustment will give me around 2 extra days. I thinkit was a good decision all things considered.

What brand of creatine are you using? Tell me more about Testofen.

It would be cool to put back those 10 lbs on, and still be lean as you are now, but I guess that is what we are all trying to do.

Man..... with the really good results I have been getting since I started taking supplements, I wish I would have done so when I was in college, the army etc. But instead I was cheap and did nothing for years and years an years. I supplemented nothing and ,ost likely cheated my body out of some + results. Oh well.......guess I should have reconsidered it when I was out blowing $$$ on wings and beer.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.89%

What brand of creatine are you using? Tell me more about Testofen.
    Hey CK,

I'm using Ultimate Nutrition's Kre-Alkalyn currently. Unfortunately I had to go outside of Nutraplanet to get it, but NP is sorta limited when it comes to ph-correct Creatines. I believe Millennium Sports Technologies does make a "Kre-Alkalyn" type of Creatine called Kreaceps though. But Kre-Alk is one of my very few non-nutraplanet purchases.

And as for the testofen, I did a quick forum search a found a link that Strategicmove put up on one of the Testofen threads, and it is pretty clear on a description. Here's the link:Testofen

The only other thing I forgot to toss in my list of goodies is my A.I. (Aromatase Inhibitor) which is an estrogen blocker. See, when you take testofen, while it helps boost testosterone levels, your estrogen levels also elevate. By taking an AI you help block the increase of estrogen, and thus getting the full results of your natural testosterone. In a nutshell, your own testosterone is being utilized to the best of it capability, while your estrogen is being held at bay.

I'm just looking forward to some gains, after my cut I feel a little small (glad the weights gone, but I want some muscle!!!) If there's anything else you wanna know, of if I've completely confused you, just let me know! Enjoy your 2 day vacation from work!
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.1%

Thanks

Hey CK,

I'm using Ultimate Nutrition's Kre-Alkalyn currently. Unfortunately I had to go outside of Nutraplanet to get it, but NP is sorta limited when it comes to ph-correct Creatines. I believe Millennium Sports Technologies does make a "Kre-Alkalyn" type of Creatine called Kreaceps though. But Kre-Alk is one of my very few non-nutraplanet purchases.

And as for the testofen, I did a quick forum search a found a link that Strategicmove put up on one of the Testofen threads, and it is pretty clear on a description. Here's the link:Testofen

The only other thing I forgot to toss in my list of goodies is my A.I. (Aromatase Inhibitor) which is an estrogen blocker. See, when you take testofen, while it helps boost testosterone levels, your estrogen levels also elevate. By taking an AI you help block the increase of estrogen, and thus getting the full results of your natural testosterone. In a nutshell, your own testosterone is being utilized to the best of it capability, while your estrogen is being held at bay.

I'm just looking forward to some gains, after my cut I feel a little small (glad the weights gone, but I want some muscle!!!) If there's anything else you wanna know, of if I've completely confused you, just let me know! Enjoy your 2 day vacation from work!

I like your stack and am going to take a look into the Testofen. It will have been a while since taking a test booster. I need to do some research on the AI issue. I don't really know much about the whole estrogen thing.

as for me, I don't feel really smaller, but I guess I am. I am happy the midsection is gaining some defintion.... finally!

I bet you'll put some size on though.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.89%

Well, yesterday was my last day of LevR. It really feels funny not taking it today. I popped some yohimbine just to try and keep the fat burning going, but I definitely miss the morning boost. Feels like I've lost a family member. As of yesterday, I was down 12 pounds, since Dec. 1. But I didn't eat a whole lot either, so I'd say I lost a solid 10 lbs for sure. Keep me updated for your last few days CK, I wanna hear how the stacks doin' for you!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Leviathan Reloaded: FREE SAMPLE!!! 100% FREE
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 12:38 AM
  2. ** New Leviathan Reloaded is Now @ the PLANET!!
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:11 PM
  3. Leviathan Reloaded
    By Cool in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 10:58 PM
  4. Leviathan reloaded
    By cmp007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 05:44 PM
  5. Replies: 143