Pslin (sponsored), Hyperdrol x2, Activate Xtreme

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I was going to wait until new years to do this stack, but I can't wait any more!

I've been waiting to do a stack for a while, and I have a bottle of Plsin I won, a bottle of Hyperdrol I won, and a bottle of Activate Xtreme I bought. The central feature of the stack will be Pslin, as Jacob is looking for more feedback on the product.

I'm very excited about this. Pslin is a great nutrient loader, Hyperdrol x2 is a good AI with a couple of good support elements, and AX is one of the most complete stacks on the market. Everything should work synergestically very well. The only potential conflict would be the 6 Bromo in Hx2 and Indole in AX, but they both function differently, so I'm not too worried.

I've let myself fall to S H I T over the holidays. Too much drinking and eating garbage. My waist is the biggest it's ever been. I'm still fairly well muscled, but my body comp is terrible. I can't wait to see how it plays out.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man, I'll be following.. I posted a dosing scheme as per Matt's recommendations for the hyper/ActX. in your other thread.
Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Good Luck with this one.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I'd like to run it as a 4 week stack, because I have another one planned after that, but if you recommend against doing that, I'll reconsider. Let me know if it's okay as a 4 week.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Here's my current measurements;

Waist: 34.5" (eesh)
Chest: 41"
Arm (both): 16.5"
Leg : 24"

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
In Matts email he just suggested using the hyperdrol solo for the first 2 weeks then add in the ActX and finish out the last 2 weeks on actX. You dont need to do the 2nd 4 weeks if you do not want.
This was just his suggestion because this stack is similar to the NHA 2.0

*Whats the next stack after this, if you do not mind me asking.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Drive and RPM, with X factor for 50 days.

I'm going to think about dividing the stack up. If I do, I'll just run the whole thing for 6 weeks. The extra 2 weeks won't kill me.

Thanks for your help, by the way.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the ride :thumbsup:

Can you stack p-slin with neovar? if you do, do you have to consume more carbs ??

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
You could, but I think it would be a little redundant. I don't think I would stack them. Plus where people often have bathroom issues with AP, I might be cautious of Neovar and Pslin together (although I should point out AP didn't agree with me, but the sample of Pslin I had was fine). That being said, people stack AP and Pslin.

They're both great products, worth running seperately IMO.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Drive and RPM, with X factor for 50 days.

I'm going to think about dividing the stack up. If I do, I'll just run the whole thing for 6 weeks. The extra 2 weeks won't kill me.

Thanks for your help, by the way.
Sounds good. Let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Good Luck!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I had my first workout in the cycle today. I've decided to make it a 6 week program, so I'm only taking Pslin and Hx2 for the first 2 weeks.

I took Plsin, and then 15 min later I had about 60g of waxy maze, with BCAAs, Beta alanine, and taurine. Then, 15 min later, I had a banana. I was surprised with how much energy I had, because, the last time I took Waxy maze preWO, all I wanted to do was sleep. It made me very groggy.

I did progressive sets of dumbell presses (for chest) and had an incredible pump going on. Then, I got locked into a conversation with a rascist viking. Seriously. I spent the rest of my workout trying to get away from him. He was an actor (like me) and seemed to be reaching out for a friend, as he just moved here. Being Nova Scotian, and overly accomidating, I listened to him ramble and ruined what was going to be one of the best workouts of my life.

Yet, despite this, I had an amazing pump. The combination of WM and Pslin is unbelievable. I can't wait for tommorow's back workout.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Once again, I'm impressed with Pslin. I took it with 60g of WM and my amino blend, and then 15 minutes later ate 2 pieces of whole wheat bread. I had amazing energy at the gym. I was doing progressive rows, and going into the gym, i hoped to do my heavy sets with 105 lbs dumbells, but I was feeling so good, I did 110s, and I hit the upper end of my rep range. I'm going to try 120s next week.

I had an amazing pump afterwards. I couldn't fit into my shirt after my workout.

I do miss the Activate already. It had such a great feeling attached to it.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, sorry about the dude at the gym. Glad your workout went well! How many carbs are you shooting for in your pre-workout meal?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
It's 60g of waxy maze, plus I usually take another 20-40g of slower digesting carbs 15 minutes later.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
New year's eve was an off day. I don't know if it's the pslin or the Hx2, but my chest was rock hard all day. No libido suppression, which I was a little worried about with taking an AI.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Today was shoulder day. I moved up to 75lbs dumbells, but they felt like 70s. A lot of strength on my presses, and great energy in the gym. I've used aminos preWO, but I haven't used caffeine since I started this log. It almost makes me want to give up caffeine all together.

Unfortunately, shoulders is the one day I have the hardest time feeling a pump, but they looked pretty good. I feel like my belly looked bigger today. Since New years m diet has been definately in check. I used to get distention from Anabolic Pump, so it might be the Pslin. I'll keep my eye on it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have some small distension DB, look into a nice probiotic. Gut Health from RPN would suffice.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Today was leg day. I hurt my back. I don't know how bad it is yet, but tommorow is an off day, so hopefully I won't miss a day, but I don't want to do anything stupid either. I've been feeling so strong at the gym that I may have move my weights up a little to fast. I've been doing butt to heels squats lately and 1 slapped on 20 extra pounds to my 4-6 rep set. I got to 5, but I felt my back tweak. I usually drop the weight and do a 15 rep set after that. I did 1 rep and realized something was wrong.

This is a nice testimony to the stack, as I'm getting strong a little to fast, but I've got to be a little more careful and not get too aggresive in the gym, particularly on squats.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
My back is still sore, but it's better than yesterday. I could probably do my chest workout tommorow if I wanted to, but I think I'll take an extra day off just to be sure.

Good news; my Christmas belly is vanishing! The separation in my abs is back, and I'm pretty sure it's a little smaller. I've always felt Hyperdrol x2 would be good on a cut, what with it's estrogen control, and support from Cissus and Forskohili (although I'd love to know just how much of each is in it). The distention I was experiencing has atleast temporarily subsided, but it might be the combo of Waxy Maze and Pslin. I'll keep my eye on it.

Thanks for the tip on Gut health. I've heard great stuff about it, but the last time I ordered from Nutra Planet it took 4 or 5 weeks to get to me (Canadian customs, not nutra's fault). My log will be long done by then, unfortunately.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your back.. Hope everything heals up nica and quick for ya.
Have a great weekend!

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
As I expected, I didn't go to the gym today. I want to press heavy on my chest day, and I want to make sure make back is okay to do that. I'm going to take my pslin today at dinner as opposed to breakfast because that will be my high carb meal of the day (not that I usually plan only 1 high carb meal, that's just how today worked out).

Side note: a small complaint about Hyperdrol. Taking 4 doses a day can make it easy to forget one. I've been vigilant, but yesterday was the first day I missed one.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
My back was a little stiff today, but not sore, so I made it in for chest day. I felt a lot of energy going to the gym as the Pslin was doing it's thing, but then once I got there, I felt kind of weak. I had plenty of energy, but failed miserably when I tried to move my weight up on my DB press. I did manage to get a good pump on however, as I switched to high volume techniques, so not too bad of a workout.

My joints, particularly my shoulder,are starting to hurt a bit. I'm hoping this means the Hx2 is kicking in. So far I haven't really noticed it (although I have been having good workouts)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you can double up if you like on your doses.

I normally take 1 in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 2 pre-bed.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Today was the first day I got to witness the New year's resolution tidal wave of new people at the gym. It was pretty crowded, but I still managed to get in a good work out. It was back day, and once again I managed to up my weight on my rows. I did 115lbs dumbells for my heavy set. That's officially a new PR for a set, and I think I can do the 120s next week. Great pump at the end as well.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Off day. I think the Hyperdrol is kicking in. I feel hard today, and my arms look cut. To be perfectly honest, I have my doubts about hyperdrol, as I've tried 6-bromo before, and it was pretty good, but Hx2 is very expensive (especially in Canada), and for it's cost I expect pretty sensational results. However, I am having great workouts right now, so that says something.

I took my measurements today

Waist: 33.5"
Arms: 16 3/4"
Chest: 41"
Leg: 24"

I expected a little more loss in my waist by now. Usually when I stop drinking it goes down pretty fast of it's own accord. The extra 1/4 inch on my arms is nice though.

Boosted

Awards
It sound good! So far you like the Hyperdrol x2 is a plus I am hoping to order some soon.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder day today. This was actually one of my worst workouts so far since I started the stack. I think I might have screwed up the timing of the Pslin a little. Despite it being the worst workout so far.... I still had a pretty awesome workout! I didn't want to do my press, but I was pretty strong on it, and after that I got in a great workout. I was a little worried that my medial deltoid wasn't pumped after the presses, but as soon as I did my flies, it jumped out. All and all, pretty good.

Also, I started the Activate yesterday. Already I feel pretty good. Tomorrow I'm going to try this stack with RPM for my leg day. I haven't had caffeine for my workout since I started, so this should be crazy.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
An interesting workout for several reasons:

1) I took RPM with my stack today. I didn't turn out to be the magical experince I hoped. It was a little hard to time everything out, and I didn't have the intensity I expected. My strength was good, but I didn't try to move up weight because.....

2) If you have been following my log, you know I hurt my back last leg day, and I am psycologically damaged now. I decided to do high volume as opposed to high weight. It was nonetheless a good leg workout and I am wozzy from all the GH being released and all the blood running to my legs.

3) I've been making homemade interpetations of AEN's intra workout formula and CL's Golden Finish. I love having bulk hydrolysate.

The AX is already working. I've been getting uncontrollable boners like I'm going through puberty again.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Great workout today. I've changed my schedule up a bit, so today was back day. I did manage to row the 120s, as expected, but I'm not sure I'll be able to do 125s next week without destroying my form. I find high volume training works well with the Pslin, because it really forces a god pump. The first half of my workout is high weight, but then I switch to doing 100s, or 15 rep isolation sets. It really jacks the muscle.

I've been taking to some other people who said they experienced back acne (or bacne as I like to call it) from Hyperdrol x2. I am happy to say that I've experienced no such thing.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Something I would like to do with Pslin; I've been thinking about training twice a day (on a 4 or 5 day a week schedule) sometime. Basically in the morning you do power, strength and high intensity lifts, and then at night you do more refined manuvers. Each workout is less intense then if you would do once a day. I wonder if taking Pslin twice a day in this capcity would be effective for a serious hypertrophy period.

Just a thought.

Something I would like to do with Pslin; I've been thinking about training twice a day (on a 4 or 5 day a week schedule) sometime. Basically in the morning you do power, strength and high intensity lifts, and then at night you do more refined manuvers. Each workout is less intense then if you would do once a day. I wonder if taking Pslin twice a day in this capcity would be effective for a serious hypertrophy period.

Just a thought.
I would take it twice a day just for it's recovery benefits because training twice a day is not joke!

Are you using creatine? I would include it with the PSLIN meal.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I would take it twice a day just for it's recovery benefits because training twice a day is not joke!

Are you using creatine? I would include it with the PSLIN meal.
I'm taking creatine, but I'm taking it post workout (I'm from the Dr. Eric Serrano school of creatine timing).

I don't think I'll do twice a day training for this log, as I want to keep everything as normal as possible so I can give an impartial review of the supplements. However I am going to get another free bottle of Pslin for this log (I was going to get Powerful, but I love this stuff), so I might buy another and log it in the early spring for 30 days.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I did my chest today, but my left shoulder is getting very sore. I blame 2 things;

1) 6-bromo is drying out my joints, and

2) I been raising my weight to much

So, I think for most body parts I will be doing high volume for the remainder of this log. My DB press actually went down this week. I did, however get an amazing pump, and I just weighed myself and I'm up about 5lbs, and leaner than when I started. I was getting annoyed that my waist hasn't got back to 32", but realistically, I haven't been doing cardio, and I've been trying to eat as many carbs as possible. Being an ectomorph (and therefore suseptable to sugar belly), I don't know why I was expecting anything different.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dance, try "The Thrower's Ten" for your shoulder. Do them Pre-Workout, alleviates soreness and really helps to strengthen connective tissue.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mullet,

That program looks great, but how would you incorporate it into my weekly regime? It's all light weight work, so it looks like you would do it more than once a week, but I couldn't find any info on frequency.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Just droppin in to say great job so far dancebot! You seem to be hitting the weights hard

-MESSPLAY

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Today was a day that I have been looking forward to; training just arms. I love a good arm pump, and my bi's and tri's are my best muscle group probably. I must say that I'm losing some of the intense drive that I've had previously with the Pslin. I had a hard time getting started, but once I did, it was great. The pump seemed to me to be huge, but kind of flat looking, like my arms were inflated rather than stirated. Regardless, it was very satisfying.

I have 2 pimples on my face right now. I never get pimples. It might be the fact that I've been making sure to take my Hyperdrol with some fats. I think it might be absorbing better.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work out today. I did legs, and I decided not to do squats because I'm a little scared I might hurt my back, so instead I did my heavy sets on the 45 degree leg press. I have not done this leg press in a while as I've been doing mostly drop sets and 100s on the leg press machine. I kept thinking I was doing my heavy set, but then upping the weight because it felt to light. In the end I got up to 730lbs for reps, and I felt like I could do more. After that it was all high volume, and the pump was so good I could barely stretch. Not because it hurt, but because my legs felt so big they were in the way.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I decided to experiment today. I took, along with my usual WMS and amino cocktail, a scoop of High Voltage from MVP, which is a preWO drink, along the lines of NOxplode only much better. It's actually my favorite PreWO drink I've tried (to be fair, I've never tried Ragnarok or White Flood). After 5 minutes of drinking them, I knew I was going to have a great workout. I killed my shoulders, and I had an amazingly full pump that was, unlike several previous Pslin pumps, very stirated. A great combo to say the least. The only problem was I crashed towards the end.

So just in case you were wondering, Pslin stacks well with PreWO drinks.

I decided to experiment today. I took, along with my usual WMS and amino cocktail, a scoop of High Voltage from MVP, which is a preWO drink, along the lines of NOxplode only much better. It's actually my favorite PreWO drink I've tried (to be fair, I've never tried Ragnarok or White Flood). After 5 minutes of drinking them, I knew I was going to have a great workout. I killed my shoulders, and I had an amazingly full pump that was, unlike several previous Pslin pumps, very stirated. A great combo to say the least. The only problem was I crashed towards the end.

So just in case you were wondering, Pslin stacks well with PreWO drinks.
Yea amazing with pre workout drinks but carbs have to be present so the WMS has to present.

You mixed them all together (WMS, PSLIN and MVP)? How long before the workout.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Yea amazing with pre workout drinks but carbs have to be present so the WMS has to present.

You mixed them all together (WMS, PSLIN and MVP)? How long before the workout.
I'd say took Pslin 50 minutes to an hour before my WO, and then 15 minutes later I took the WMS, MVP and other aminos. Then I had a banana 15 or 20 minutes after that.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Today is an off day, so I think I'll talk about what's going on with the Activate and Hyperdrol since I usually talk about the Pslin during the workouts.

I can't argue with the strength gains I've made, and since I've started taking them with some fat, I feel that I'm hardening up a bit. Strangely, my libido seems to be down a bit, but erection strength is very good. I've been getting some neusea, which I think is the Hx2 (it usually correlates with taking it).

Although these supps so far are doing pretty well, I can't say that I'm blown away by them. We'll see how the numbers at the end look. I'm glad I decided to end just taking AX, because it will give me a chance to analyze it on it's own.