Epistane, DHEA, Creatine,

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hey hows it going. I've been lifting for about 11 years now, never stopping, and have tried about every legal supplement under the sun. Going to try a cycle of Epistane along with DHEA and Creatine to see if Epi is any good. Just started the cycle today at 40mg a day, and will continue to do so for the next 4 weeks. Going to take milk thistle during the cycle, and follow the cycle with formadrol extreme. I am currently at 215lbs (6 foot) and hope to get up to 225-230. Lost a bit of weight during the school year in college, so trying to gain some back.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey hows it going. I've been lifting for about 11 years now, never stopping, and have tried about every legal supplement under the sun. Going to try a cycle of Epistane along with DHEA and Creatine to see if Epi is any good. Just started the cycle today at 40mg a day, and will continue to do so for the next 4 weeks. Going to take milk thistle during the cycle, and follow the cycle with formadrol extreme. I am currently at 215lbs (6 foot) and hope to get up to 225-230. Lost a bit of weight during the school year in college, so trying to gain some back.
whoa whoa whoa 40mg?!?!? 1st cycle?!?!?! follow cycle w/ formadrol extreme?!?!? better take a few steps back bro. Research a little

Eject

Eject

Awards
what the **** you started at 40?

uh.... Hello there.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
is that you in your avatar? you look like the guitarist from taking back sunday...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Search for Neoborn's Epistane FAQ Q and A baby!

Seriously you need to research or post more details...don't throw away your liver...

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hey hows it. Uh yeah, I was under the impression that you could go 4 weeks at 40 mg, but if that is out of the question, please let me know. I am currently taking milk thistle, grape seed extract, multivitamin, and fish oil along with it. Should I say start out at around 20 and then 30 then 40 for 2 weeks. From some of the threads I was reading, you can go 40 for 4 weeks, but maybe that is too much. I take it that formadrol extreme isn't that good for pct. I always thought that it was. Any suggestions. I'm only at day 2 so, I can remedy this quickly if I hear back from you guys.

and to who asked, yeah thats me.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
30mg would be a good start. Run that for a week, make sure you don't have any bad reactions or side effects, then bump up to 40mg if you feel it is necessary. If you can get by with taking less, it's always better.

Most people are going to say to drop the Formadrol and get a serm like Tamoxifen, Toremifene or Clomiphene, but that's up to you. I think that Epi is mild enough that you could get away with using Formadrol.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Also see my previous post and read read read!

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys. Its nice to know there are good samaritans out there still. Most people wouldn't have said anything; You guys are few and far between. I think I will go with the 20 mg for a couple of days more or so, and then do 30 mg for a week and then see about 40. I already bought the formadrol and am on a somewhat tight budget, so I will use it. Do you guys know of any other PCT supps. that would be good to use in addition to the formadrol. I am taking in around 300 grams of protein a day along with amino acids, so I think I should make some good gains. I train on a 4-5 day lifting regimen in which I hit each muscle group once a week. I am new to this site, but am liking the hospitality so far. I will post some gains as they occur over the next four weeks to see positive effects. Peace out.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at picking up some Dermacaine Sustain. Some guys are useing that + Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support and say it's going well.

True epistane is mild but some of the ingredients in formadrol like Daizaden (sp?) seem they may be worthless to helping you recover.

You could probably search some research places for nolva (Tamoxifen).

You got an extra $30?

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, thanks man. I will check out the supps you suggested. I know its only day 3 or so of this cycle, but I can actually see some subtle changes in muscle tone. Strength is fairly good also. I was surprised, the first day I started I did deadlifts, which I hadn't performed in about 2 months, and was able to use weights similar to my norm. I usually would start at around 335 and work my way up to 405. I wasn't using that, but started around 315 and ended at around 385 or so. Thats not half bad since its been so long. Getting some pretty intense pumps, and I feel full all day long, even when I just get out of bed. Can't wait to see the results after 4 weeks. I currently weigh 215.5 (about a pound or so up). Peace out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting, i am curious what additional benefits you expect to gain from adding dhea to your cycle? also what amount are you dosing?

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. New Years went well, although didn't lift for 3 days due to car trouble, but will make up in the next couple. Currently at 217 lbs. As to the DHEA, I was already taking DHEA when I began my cycle of Epi, so I figured I would keep it. I read other threads of using DHEA, and apparently others do it also. I couldn't tell you the exact benefits, but I heard some say that it would help with joints since Epi can dry your joints out and cause some pain in some people. I would prolly ask some of the other guys in the thread that seem to be more knowledgeable on Epi though. I am taking a low dose of DHEA, only 50 mg. a day. I have heard some quote taking around 100-200 mg. a day, but that seems excessive to me. Epi is supposed to be pretty good by itself. So far, I feel great on it, with the low dose DHEA. My sex drive is as good if not better than usual, and I feel full all day long. I am now taking 30 mg. a day, 20 before I lift, and 10 later in the day. If anyone has suggestions on DHEA dosing, please let me know. Peace out. And to the last reply, where do you lift at in Indy. I live there also. Been going to a Cardinal Fitness. Pretty good, but wondering if there are many other good lift spots. Peace out.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard some say that DHEA helps with lethargy and libido while, but I've never really looked into it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hows it. New Years went well, although didn't lift for 3 days due to car trouble, but will make up in the next couple. Currently at 217 lbs. As to the DHEA, I was already taking DHEA when I began my cycle of Epi, so I figured I would keep it. I read other threads of using DHEA, and apparently others do it also. I couldn't tell you the exact benefits, but I heard some say that it would help with joints since Epi can dry your joints out and cause some pain in some people. I would prolly ask some of the other guys in the thread that seem to be more knowledgeable on Epi though. I am taking a low dose of DHEA, only 50 mg. a day. I have heard some quote taking around 100-200 mg. a day, but that seems excessive to me. Epi is supposed to be pretty good by itself. So far, I feel great on it, with the low dose DHEA. My sex drive is as good if not better than usual, and I feel full all day long. I am now taking 30 mg. a day, 20 before I lift, and 10 later in the day. If anyone has suggestions on DHEA dosing, please let me know. Peace out. And to the last reply, where do you lift at in Indy. I live there also. Been going to a Cardinal Fitness. Pretty good, but wondering if there are many other good lift spots. Peace out.
westside healthplex, and baxter y. the ymca's in indy are all good for serious lifters. most have a machine room where the chicks ans runner types hang out, and a free weight room where you will find me most of the time. if you are ever on the southside look for a place called leo's black gym in beach grove, serious old school everywhere you look black free weights.:squat:

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it, good here. Yeah, I'll have to check out some of those gyms in Indy. I've always been used to little hole in the wall, dungeon-like gyms....There usually the best, with the most hardcore equipment, usually handmade for powerlifting. Lifted at a lot of YMCA's which usually are good places to lift. I like the gym where I am at, but its not very hard core at all. The attendants where those polo shirts, and usually know nothing about lifting or even want to give you a spot. Its alright though, pretty cheap, and the equipment is new. With regards to the Epi, my lifts today were fairly strong. Only concentrated on two back movements....Low pulls and Barbell shrugs....Was finishing my lift from the day before. Felt pretty strong on shrugs using 415, 425, 435 and 445 to end my lift. Going to do a chest workout tomorrow, hoping for a strong lift. Have been noticing some back pumps that I haven't really noticed before. Only noticeable when I am laying down, but not too bad. Just curious, I have read some people making gains at only about 150 grams of protein which seems odd to me. The only times I have ever made significant mass gains was when I was taking in massive amounts of protein, around 300-400 grams a day. Its hard to do so without protein shakes, but I can usually hit around 300. Any suggestions on a solid # that your body can ingest and actually utilize, not just excrete. Well need to sleep. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Good lift today on chest. Not quite back to normal strength, but close. Started on Bench Press. Warmed up for 4 sets then started my first set at 275 for 4 reps (usually around 5-6) then 280 for 3, 285 for 3 then 290 for 2+1 assisted. Not bad, but want to get back to rep n 300. After these sets, I cooled down for three sets at 225, 185 and 135. Next I did lying flies with the 75s for 3 sets of 4,4,3. A bit less than usual, but I am still 10 pounds lighter which kills my strength. Going to finish my chest workout tomorrow due to the gym closing early on Sat. Thinking about getting some more NO pre-workout powder. Didn't use any today and felt a little less pumped than usual. Well, gonna eat, peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Pretty good lift today. Somewhat short due to started back at grad school again, but got about 45 minutes to an hour in. Was finishing chest workout from day before. Started with Incline Bench Press: Warm up 4 sets bar, 95, 135, 185. First set 225-5, second set 230-4, third set 235-3, fourth set 240-2. Not bad, actually stronger than usual. Next Pullovers with 100lb. dumbell. Only had time to do two sets of 5 while simultaneously doing preacher curls in between sets with 115-5, 120-4, 125-3, 130-1-2. Finished up with a bit of ab work. Plan on doing part of leg workout tomorrow as well as some shrugs. Weighed self without shoes at 215.4 (previously 217 with shoes) so about a pound or so up I think, but I actually feel pretty full so thats good. Overall feel stronger. Currently at 30 mg. at about week 1.5. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Currently at about 1 week 4 days I think. Started at 30 mg about 4 days ago, and will continue at 30 mg at least until this Friday (about 3 more days). I am thinking about bumping the dose to 40 for the last 2 weeks. I am not sure if I am getting the full results at 30 mg. Overall I am feeling pretty good, yet the gains aren't very significant, and I am taking in around 300 grams of protein a day. I may be cutting some fat though. Today I did Deadlifts along with hammer curls and some calf and ab work. The Deadlifts went fairly well. Warmed up with 135, 225, 315, and then started at 325-5, 345-4 365-3 385-2. Actually getting back to normal with deadlifts so I think the epi is helping. Sex drive is still good. Hitting squats tomorrow along with other leg work. Anyone think going to 40 mg for the last two weeks would be a good idea. I hear some say they saw no results until 40 mg. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Good lift tonight. Legs primarily. Squats, leg press, leg curls, abs and curls. Started out doing full squats (hamstring touching calf) seems to work well to gain muscle, but use less weight. Warm up with body weight, 135, 185, 205. First set 225-5 230-4 235-3 240-2. Not using massive weight, but getting great stretch of the muscle. Next, leg press 495-5, 545-4, 585-3. Leg curls single leg/laying 95-5, 100-4, 105-4. MTS curls 100-6, 105-5, 105-4. Abs. Feeling good, strong, Think I am cutting more than gaining mass. Not too much fat to begin with, but think I am losing what I had around my waist. I have a pretty slim frame. Most of my mass is in my core upper body. Wanting to put some on my lower body. Added in Lipo 6 right before I lift for energy. Only taking it once a day because I really am not looking to lose weight. Also added in a NO pill supp. to help with pumps during lift. Eating a lot of Salmon and taking tons of protein shakes. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
I posted a pic of me currently at 215 in my photos. I couldn't get it to fit in this forum, but it appears as though I am slimming out a bit. I will post pics at some other intervals in the next 2.5 weeks. I don't have a good pic of me at the beginning, but the only difference would be some extra vascularity now as compared to then. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Did a Back and Tri workout today with great results. The pumps were amazing. Weighed in around 217 with shoes on and feeling pretty good. Did T-bar row off the ground, pull-ups {wide grip}, low pulls, skull crushers, tricep press-downs.

T-bar rows:
warm up
5-45's on bar for 5
.................+5 for 4
.................+15 for 3
..................+20 for 2
..................+25 for 1

Pull ups:
5,5,5 (5sec in-between each)

Skull Crushers:
120-6
125-5
130-4
135-3

Tricep pressdowns:
100-5
105-4
110-3
115-2

Low pulls:
240-5
260-4
265-3

Workout was great..............Then my gas pump on my car went out, so stranded in gym parking lot, would've went back in and lifted more, but gym was closed. Except for the car, everything else was great. Thinking of kicking up epi to 40mg. We'll see. Peace out.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Oh man that sucks about your car situation! It looks like your weight is staying pretty steady on this cycle. Have you been eating a lot?

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Yeah, I am not really gaining the weight that I was hoping yet, but I sort of feel as though I am actually cutting some fat and adding some muscle, so it is probably evening out. I think I will probably be at around 220 or so in two weeks. I am actually eating massive amounts of food until I can't eat anymore. I don't count calories, but I do count grams of protein, and I am getting around 300g or so a day. Whey protein shakes three times a day, protein bars, salmon filets, sometimes pizza to add some carbs and calories. Lots of milk, yogurt, etc. I am also taking amino acids to help with extra protein synthesis. I may see more significant gains at 40mg of epi a day for the next 2 weeks. I may even go for a 5th week, but not sure yet. I am currently at the end of week 2. And as for the car situation, yeah it kinda sucks, but I am sure I can get it fixed in a couple of days. I am actually surprised I am as cool headed after the whole car thing. If I were on some of the pro-hormones of past, I probably would have been punching random walls. But, this is a quality of epi that I was sort of interested in (others have said they are more level headed on epi than other pro-hormones), since I am married and punching walls pisses my wife off. Well, going to eat now at 3:30 in the morning to hopefully help with the weight. Peace out.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, bump it up to 40mg if everything's feeling OK.
With your weight, training, and goals, I think 40 will work for ya.

Have some Taurine handy. That's when the back pumps hit me.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, thanks man, I think thats what I am going to do. Haven't had too bad back pumps yet, only minor ones. But I'll get some Taurine to remedy it if it happens. I think my next cycle on epi, I might either start at 40 or start at 30 for a week than 40. No real sides so far, and I bet at 40 I will get better results. We'll see. Bought some L-Glutamine powder the other day. Going to try taking it after working out and before bed to help with protein absorption. Just curious, to anyone who would know, what is the ideal time after pct that one should wait until starting epi again. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Well, had to do a MacGuyver lift yesterday due to no vehicle. Hit my delts a bit using some wooden tv trays that weighed around 50 lbs in all. Added weight one boot at a time, lol. Well it worked for lat raises and front raises. Probably not going to get to hit overhead dumbbell presses till I do a chest workout tomorrow when I have a car. I really hate doing those on the same day as chest, but need to hit my delts more. Still eating like a horse, and as of yesterday kicked my dose of epi up to 40mg. No negative effects so far. My buddy from way back wants me to show him how to lift and get big, so for the next couple of weeks it will sort of be a teaching session at the gym. Although, I told him I use heavier weights for low reps, so definition isn't really my goal, but we'll see if he likes the program I use. I'm more of a solitary lifter, but I guess it will be nice to have a spotter on hand. Well, peace out and we'll see how the next two weeks go.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
BIG difference at 40mg Epistane

Hows it. Best lift of my whole cycle so far. Today, went into the gym with a buddy of mine from way back to show him the ropes as they say and did a chest workout. Primarily Flat bench press, Flat bench flies, Dumbbell pullovers, then shrugs for traps.

Started out on Bench press with 5 warm up sets: Bar-10, 95-8, 135-8, 235-1, 255-1.

Set 1: 275-5 (amazingly easy, could have done 6-7)
Set 2: 285-4 (Again easy)
Set 3: 295-3
Set 4: 305-1+1assisted (overall great end to my sets....haven't ended here for a while......last chest workout a week ago ended at 290, thats 15 pounds difference.....GREAT)

Cool down 225-5, 135-8

Flyes:
75-4
75-4
75-3

Pullovers:
100-5
100-5
100-4 (DB's only go to 100 unfortunately)

Shrugs: In a dead-lift rack
6-45-5
8-45-5
8-45+20-4
8-45+50-3
10-45-3
10-45-3 (Couldn't put any more weight on)

Best workout in a long time, and my buddy Brad did well for his first day lifting in 7 years. Very intense workout, I attribute the increased strength to the bump in dosage of Epi to 40mg. Pre-workout, I have been taking Lipo-6 and some NO pills by Body Fortress. Taking Epi at 20 mg in the morning, and 20 mg pre-workout 1 hour or so before. Weight isn't changing much, but strength is making leaps and bounds, so I am happy. Peace Out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Another great lift while at 40mg Epi. Did a leg workout today. Squats, Leg press, Leg extensions, Calf raises, also threw in some preacher curls and MTS curls in between some of the leg work along with abs.

Squats: Hams to calves "Ass to Grass"
warm up
225-5
230-4
240-4
250-3
This is up from my last workout ending at 235-3 and 240-2, so quite an increase in strength in a week or so.

Leg press:
495-5
545-4
585-4
635-2
675-1
Up from 585 for 2 about a week ago, thats quite a bit of an increase.

Leg ext. single legged:
100-5
120-4
130-3
140-2

Calves

Preacher curls:
125-5
130-4
135-3
135-2

MTS curls one armed:
100-5
105-4
105-3
105-2
Only goes to 105 unfortunately.

Abs

Great workout, and feel great at 40mg of Epi. Questioning whether it would be safe to go a fifth week on Epi at the doses I have been taking. Welcome to thoughts on this. Started out 20 for a week then 30 for a week then 40 (Current) for a week and week 4 at 40, maybe week 5 at 40? Well, need to eat. Peace out.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Questioning whether it would be safe to go a fifth week on Epi at the doses I have been taking. Welcome to thoughts on this. Started out 20 for a week then 30 for a week then 40 (Current) for a week and week 4 at 40, maybe week 5 at 40?
Not unheard of at all.
Some see more gains, some don't. I think if you "know your body", you will know when enough is enough.
You may notice side effects creeping in during that week (lethargy, hairloss, loss of libido, etc).

Are you still taking 50mg/day of DHEA?

PIOTREK

PIOTREK

Awards
Does the epistane create uncomfortable lower back pumps at all? Superdrol made deadlifting and running almost impossible for me.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Yeah I am still at 50mg. DHEA while at 40mg. Epi. I don't know if going any higher with the DHEA would be worthwhile, the Epi. is working great. I guess I will wait a couple of weeks before I decide to take a 5th week of Epi., and see how I feel. In the past with other pro-hormones, I knew right away when shutdown hit b/c my sex drive was non-existent. But, fine so far, actually quite a bit higher I would say. Other than a couple of blemishes more than usual on my back, not too many sides. Just means my Test is higher than usual like I want it. With respect to the back-pumps, I had very few at the beginning of my cycle that were a bit uncomfortable when I laid down, but I just turned over and it went away. Not really enough to really mention which is good. They never affected my lifts. Just a question to anyone who would know, I have already bought some Formadrol Ext which many have since told me isn't all that great, but I still am going to use it for pct. I was told though, that it would be a good idea to throw in some Dermacrine Sustaine also. I have never used Dermacrine Sustaine (I think that the new name is Sustaine Alpha, or something to that effect), but it sounds like a good product. Not sure exactly on the application and dosing though. I read somewhere that you can apply it to the skin underneath your testicles. Not sure if this is correct, or safe, but would like some input before I purchase it. Starting to really notice more visual effects of the Epi. at 40. At the beginning, I saw some noticeable effects but nothing like now. More vascularity, and that pumped up look pretty much all the time. Its a good feeling. Going to do Deadlifts tomorrow, along with my shoulder workout. Should be a good lift. Still eating like a horse, and getting as much sleep as possible. Well, going to take a protein shake before I go to bed. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Another phenomenal lift at 40mg Epi.

Hows it. Phenomenal results today, as well as unbelievable weight gains in the last 7 days or so. I weighed myself on Monday at around 216, and weighed myself today at the same time of the day at 222. Thats a 6 pound gain. I feel very strong and full, not bloated like I have felt on other pro-hormones. I haven't commented on it lately, but my recovery time is extremely fast now. I am lifting weights a good 10-15 pounds higher than normal, for more sets, and I am not feeling sore the next day like usual. I am absolutely sold on the positive effects of Epistane. It has taken around 2 weeks for the results to really kick in, but I am getting great results with virtually no side effects. In the past when I used pro-hormones like Mag-10 or 1AD, I had stomach problems as well as hives a couple of times, but the only things I am noticing while on Epi. is increased strength, mass gains, sexual libido increase, overall feeling of well-being and extremely intense workouts. Today I completed a back workout as well as performing inclined bench press.

Back:
T-Bar Rows off of ground in corner:
5-45s+10-6
5-45s+25-5
5-45s+35-4
6-45s-3 (This is up from 5-45s+25 for 1 last time....This stuff is amazing)

Pullups:
BW-5,5,5
BW-5,4,3
BW-5,3,1
BW-5,2,1

Incline Bench Press:
Warm up
225-5
235-4
245-3
255-1+1assisted (This is up from 235 for basically 1+1assisted. This again is an amazing increase in strength)

Low Pulls:
250-5
260-4
270-3
280-2 (Again, this is up from 265 for 3)

Wrist Curls

I am amazed at the potency of Epi. without too many side effects. I am at the end of my 3rd week and am planning on running atleast 1 if not 2 more weeks. I feel good so far with no shut down. If I feel good at the end of the 4th week, I will go a fifth week. I am still at around 300 grams of protein a day or higher and am keeping well hydrated, especially while in the gym.
Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Another great lift today. Focused on Delts mostly today, along with some tricep work and Deadlifts.

Single Arm Arnold Presses Standing:
70-5
75-4
80-3
80-2 (Up from last time ending at 75-3)

Supersets of Lat raises(DB) with Front raises(weight plate):
LR:45-5
FR:45-5,5,5

LR:50-4

LR:50-3

LR:50-3
Got a great burn super-setting this way.

Skull Crushers:
120-5
125-5
135-3
140-2 (Up from last time 135-3 to end)

Deadlifts:
WU
325-5
345-4
365-3
385-2 (Up from last time 375 for 2)

Overall great lift today. Still making gains at the end of week 3 at 40 mg. Starting week 4 tomorrow till next Friday at 40mg. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. I thought I would give a heads up on the type of gainer I am. Very, very slow, so if a supp. works for me, I think it will work for many. At age 15 I was 120, after 3 years of lifting and a growth spurt, I was 160. I was stuck at 160 from age 18 to 21 when I reached 170. From age 21 to 23 my metabolism slowed down along with a huge increase in my dietary intake in protein, and I reached 180 by 22, 190 by 23, and 205 by 23-24. I reached a high of 225 at age 26 last summer. I have been lifting straight through for the last 11 years or so, and actually went from 210 or so, back to 170ish in about a 2-3 month period while attending school overseas. Wasn't fun. From that point about 1.5 years ago till now I have made it to 225 again with lots of hard training, eating well, and good supps. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Just started week 4 of my 5 week cycle of Epi. Currently at 40mg of Epi. Another great lift today with chest and a little trap work. Libido is strong. Still feel great. Currently at around 220-222 which is about where I want to be.

Bench Press:
Warm Up
275-5
285-4
295-3
305-2
315-1 (Actually went up pretty smoothly) (Note: Last week I only achieved 305 for 1+1 assisted, so my strength is amazingly still going up, even after dropping creatine for a couple of days.)

DB Flies:
75-5
75-4
75-4
75-4

DB Pullovers:
100-5
100-5
100-4

Shrugs (Rev.):
8-45-6
....+20-5
....+40-4
....+50-2

Dips

Overall great lift, and can't wait to see what the next two weeks bring. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Hit legs hard today along with some bicep work, and was loving it. I am still increasing weight week to week which is good since I had pretty much plateaued on a lot of lifts before I started this cycle. Thought I would outline exactly what I am taking now while currently at week 4 of 5 on Epi.

40mg Epistane
multivitamin
DHEA 50mg.
Creatine Ethyl Ester
Fish Oil (Omega-3 fatty acid) about 3 grams total
Red Wine Extract (Resveratrol)
Milk Thistle
Ester C
Amino Acids
Cranberry Extract
Whey Protein
(NO pills before lifts)
(Lipo 6 before lifts)

Thats about all.

Today's lifts.........

Squats (Deep):
Warm Up
230-5
240-4
250-3
255-2 (Last week stopped at 250 for 3)

Abs.

Leg Press:
10-45+50-5
12-45-4
12-45+50-3
14-45-1

Calf Ext.

Leg Curls (Single):
110-5
115-4
120-3
125-2

Incline Seated Hammer Curls:
55-5
55-4
55-3
55-3
55-3

Preacher Curls:
125-3
125-2
125-2

MTS Curls:
100-5
105-4
105-3

Abs.

Overall great lift today and Epi. is keeping me strong and helping immensely in the recovery department. I am not experiencing any of the negative side effects at 40 mg., and will keep it at this dosage for the next week and a half before PCT. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Another great lift. Epi is definitely living up to its name. No side effects at 40 mg on my 4th week (end 4th tomorrow) and will be starting 5th and final week as of Saturday until next Friday. Today was my Back day along with a little Chest work. A side note before I list my lifts today.... my appetite is much higher than usual. At 20 and 30 mg of epi it was a little higher, but now it is through the roof. I am hungry all day long, especially at night which is unusual for me. I take a protein shake before bed, but, I have to be careful b/c I get acid reflux at night, so I take some acid reducer before going to sleep. Current weight is around 220 or so, which is pretty solid. The most noticeable gains are in strength as well as what I can see in the mirror. I am nicely filling out my large shirts and sometimes even wearing extra large which I really never did before. I truthfully feel pumped all day long. I am really looking forward to the last week and hopefully I will keep most of my gains over the course of pct. Just a quick side note.......does anybody know of a good supp. for prostate health that works well.

Todays Back Workout:

T-Bar Rows off ground:
WU
5-45+25-5
5-45+35-4
6-45-3
6-45+10-3 (Last time only got this about half way up)
6-45+25-1 (Belt actually came off, stupid velcro, and bar about racked me also, so it was good I stopped here)

Weighted Pull-ups Wide Grip:
My weight is 220, so add whatever weight to that for total....
45-5
60-4
70-3
80-2
90(2-45s)-1 (I actually thought the pullup bar was going to break at this point) I haven't used this much weight since I was at my strongest point a couple of years ago, and I am actually using more now, being that I weigh more, so total weight=310 at last set.

Incline Bench Press:
WU
230-5
240-4
250-3 (Last week, I barely got 255 for 1, and last real set was 245 for 3, so still making leaps in strength)
260-1+1 assisted

Low Pulls:
260-5
270-3
280-3
290-2
300-1 (Last week I ended at 280 for 2)

Abs

Overall, I am amazed I am still making such great gains. Even when I was taking Mag10 about 3-4 years ago which I thought was a strong PH, I didn't notice these strength gains. My weight gains are good too, but the strength is what I am really amazed by. Tomorrow is my shoulder day, so I will hit it hard and work on building some boulder like shoulders. Just another side note, I was sort of laughing to myself b/c some of the guys at the gym were talking in the background saying "that guy is on steroids, thats why he's lifting that much".....hilarious, I'm not even that big, not small, but not huge by any means. Well, they can think what they will, it doesn't really bother me.... I'm getting great results. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. I had a great lift yesterday on shoulders. Switched it up a little bit and performed standing military presses instead of standing Dbl Arnold presses. I was amazed at the amount of weight I was able to handle. The last time that I performed this lift was about a year and a half to two years ago. I like the lift, but I switched to dumb bells to target a lot of the stabilizer muscles in my shoulders. In the past I only used around 155 or 160 max and it was difficult. At the time I was pretty strong, using around 275 to 285 for my sets on bench press, but, now I found that I am able to use around 200 pounds for standing military press which is much more than I thought I was capable of. I credit Epistane for the increase in strength, along with a lot of training. I think the db presses over the last couple of years have helped.

Military presses (standing):
WU
185-4
190-3
195-2 (I keep pretty strict form when doing this lift, i.e. no bouncing of the legs)

Superset Lat raises/Front raises with plate:
LR-45-5
FR-45-5,5,5
LR-50-4
FR-45-5,5,5
LR-50-3
FR-45-5,5,5
LR-55-3
FR-45-5,5,5

Tricep Pressdown (Cable)
100-6
105-5
110-4
115-3

Abs

Overall great lift, and will be finishing up may last week of Epi. and starting PCT. I posted a picture of myself currently at 220 under my photos on my AmSpace. I can notice a difference in my core development and my development around my upper arms and delts.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Currently finishing up my last week of Epistane, and will be running my PCT of formadrol extreme and sustain alpha along with many of the other support supplements I am currently running. My sustain alpha should be here in a couple of days. My cycle ends Friday, and has been great so far. Finished up a deadlift workout today as well as a little arm work.

Deadlifts:
WU
325-5
345-4
365-3
385-3
405-3 (I have never used this much on my last set, stopped at 385 last time)

MTS curls:
105-5
105-4
105-4

Wrist curls standing behind back:
135-14
155-10
185-8
205-4

Nice short workout. Was a bit tired earlier, but the workout was pretty intense. Everything is still going strong, but I am ready to start PCT this Friday. I think anything longer would be overkill, and risking problems. Hopefully I will keep my strength gains, and continue to make some gains during PCT. Peace out.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Nice log. Glad to see your cycle went well. Epistane is some good ish. Good luck with PCT.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Yeah, thanks man. I find that logging results like this really helps me out. And I agree that Epi is a good supp. I think I can safely say that Epi. is great for strength gains (the best supp. I've ever taken with that respect), and is really good for mass gains as well. I plan to finish out the week strong and start PCT this Friday or Saturday, depending on when my last supp. arrives...hopefully in a day or two. Going to hit a chest workout tomorrow, then legs, then back, then shoulder. Will probably run Epi till Saturday in order to get the full effect on my last lift this week. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Great lift tonight. Epistane is still going strong into the 5th and final week. Amazingly still making strength gains. Tonight was my chest day.

Bench press:
WU
275-5
285-4
295-3
305-2+1 assisted
315-1+1 assisted (Last week my last 2 sets were for only 2 and 1 reps without any hope for another, this week my last two sets actually felt somewhat lite as compared to usual)

DB Flyes:
75-5
75-5
75-5
75-4 (I am actually getting more reps than usual)

Pullovers DB:
100-5
100-5
100-5
100-4 (Felt pretty strong on this movement)

Dips (Just did as many as I could until the burning set in)

Overall good workout, but wanted to stay longer. Gym closes at 10. I really figured I would start to notice a decline or plateau in strength this week, but this wasn't the case. Just received my Sustain Alpha this morning, so I am set for my PCT now. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Did a short leg workout today. Was kind of weird, the other day, a tornado touched down in Indy near my apartments. The temp. dropped from 60 to 12 right after the tornado hit. Weird. Thats Indiana for you. Actually started taking Saw Palmetto yesterday and will continue with it for prostate health. I have two more days on Epistane. I actually wish I could go longer, being that I am still making strength gains and the side effects are non-existent. But, if I go any longer, sides will set in I am told, so better safe than sorry.

Will start: (Saturday) PCT
Formadrol Extreme, Sustain Alpha, red wine extract, fish oil, cranberry extract, saw palmetto, milk thistle, DHEA, Creatine, multivitamin, ginkgo biloba.

I am welcome to suggestions on other supps to add in.

Todays workout:
Squats: Deep as possible
WU
235-5
245-4
255-3
260-2 (This is up from last week at 255 for 2)

Leg Presses:
10-45s+50-5
12-45s-4
12-45s+50-3

Calf extensions:
12-45s-12
12-45s+50-8
14-45s-6
14-45s+50-5
16-45s-4

Nice short workout, will probably finish up some more leg work tomorrow along with my back workout. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Starting PCT

Hows it. I am starting my PCT tonight. I actually used the Epi up to today since I wanted to finish out the Epi at my last lift of the week, which was extended from last week due to lots of testing(grad) the last week. So in total I have used Epi for 5 1/2 weeks. I was happy to not have any side effects at 40 mg. I have overall added muscle and burned fat, which is actually apparent by the picture I added today of me at week 5.5 Epi, found on my AmSpace under my pics. Actually, I noticed a drop in some fat around the midsection, while overall increasing upper and lower body mass. My weight today was around 220, which I have stayed pretty constant at for the last couple of weeks. I am probably going to add in some more cardio during my PCT to build up some endurance. For the most part, I am a powerlifter, so endurance isn't as important, but I have found myself out of breath when traveling up 3 or so flights of stairs which I don't like, so some running is in order. Today I performed my shoulder and a bit of tricep workout. I will probably do a dead-lift workout tomorrow.

Military presses (standing):
WU
185-4
190-3
195-2 (I keep pretty strict form when doing this lift, i.e. no bouncing of the legs)

Note: Feeling a bit of tendinitis in right elbow, so will probably start wearing an elbow cuff to keep the joint warm.

Superset Lat raises/Front raises with plate:
LR-45-5
FR-45-5,5,5
LR-50-4
FR-45-5,5,5
LR-50-3
FR-45-5,5,5
LR-55-3
FR-45-5,5,5
(I like super-setting like this, it helps with overall endurance, and the 5,5,5 progression is anabolic in nature)

Tricep Pressdown (Cable)(Rope)
100-6
105-5
110-4
115-3

Overall, very happy with the results, and will keep posting my PCT of Sustain Alpha, Formadrol Extreme, DHEA, and other support supplements. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Week 5.5 Epistane Picture

Hows it. A picture of my results at week 5.5 of Epistane can now be found under my AmSpace. I have 3 pics up that were placed up at week 2, 4, and 5.5. Peace out.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Posting in Halveye's Epistane Recovery for PCT

Hows it. I will be posting my PCT results and log in Halveye's Epistane Recovery (PCT). Peace out.

Reem

Awards
Thanks for the log.

I was wondering...I see you took creatine and NO pills.
From my own experience those 2 give me some good strength, pump and recovery results on their own. So I assume you had used those creatine and NO supps before this cycle so you could kind of judge the biggest results were thanks to Epi?

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Hows it. Yeah man, I have been taking creatine for about the last year or so without really stopping much, and I have been using NO supps before I workout for about the last 6 months or so. So, I can say for sure that the strength gains while on Epi. were due to Epi. The same can be said for the DHEA, which I have been using for the last 6 months or so. The intensity of the workouts were amazing and I really found it hard to stop taking Epi., but my body needed a break. Peace out.