Mini Review: Cytolean Vs. Stimulant X

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I recently started a jjob at Vitamin Shoppe here in Dallas, and have access to all sorts of free samples. In fact, I nabbed so many that my cabinet is looking like a pharmacy. I really should post a pic, its comical.
Imagine my suprise that Gaspari had 30 cap sample bottles of Cytolean in the store! That's 1/4 of a full bottle. Big Ups for you guys!
I grabbed 2 for myself. I've been taking it for about a week and a half now, and am really noticing the effects around my midsection. I'm in search of the elusive six pack. I like the stim effects, and its strong thermogenic, without the jitters, and lasts quite a while too. The feeling of mental well being is pretty good. I've sold a few in store as a result of my testimonial. It's a good product. I prefer this to Hydroxycut on several levels.

I tried some samples of Stim X about a year ago. And remember it being mighy potent, and strong mental well being effects. I've tried it again in the last few days, and though you have to take more than the original version, the effect is the same.

Comparitevly speaking, I'd have to say the Stim X has a more profound sense of mental well being, I mean you just feel GOOD on this stuff. Kinda like a mini extasy ;) (dont ask me how I know)
I'd have to give the nod to Cytolean for the thermogenis and stim properties though. It made me more talkative, witty and outgoing, as well as energy. I like the good feeling of the Stim X better, and the other effects of Cytolean better. I'll mix the 2 and probably build the perfect beast!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I recently started a jjob at Vitamin Shoppe here in Dallas, and have access to all sorts of free samples. In fact, I nabbed so many that my cabinet is looking like a pharmacy. I really should post a pic, its comical.
Imagine my suprise that Gaspari had 30 cap sample bottles of Cytolean in the store! That's 1/4 of a full bottle. Big Ups for you guys!
I grabbed 2 for myself. I've been taking it for about a week and a half now, and am really noticing the effects around my midsection. I'm in search of the elusive six pack. I like the stim effects, and its strong thermogenic, without the jitters, and lasts quite a while too. The feeling of mental well being is pretty good. I've sold a few in store as a result of my testimonial. It's a good product. I prefer this to Hydroxycut on several levels.

I tried some samples of Stim X about a year ago. And remember it being mighy potent, and strong mental well being effects. I've tried it again in the last few days, and though you have to take more than the original version, the effect is the same.

Comparitevly speaking, I'd have to say the Stim X has a more profound sense of mental well being, I mean you just feel GOOD on this stuff. Kinda like a mini extasy ;) (dont ask me how I know)
I'd have to give the nod to Cytolean for the thermogenis and stim properties though. It made me more talkative, witty and outgoing, as well as energy. I like the good feeling of the Stim X better, and the other effects of Cytolean better. I'll mix the 2 and probably build the perfect beast!
nice review, ive tried both of them. for the win try r4w.

PT3

Awards
Love Cytolean... it's my favorite thermogenic. Great appetite control, solid consistent energy, and best- NO CRASH!

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
We still have bags full of all those Cytoleans in our store. I grabbed a bunch of them..few bottles of sample GAKIC...Years supply's of digestive enzymes and Garlic =D

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
does your closet look alittle somthing like this as you can see all my samples from my job are on the lower right hand corner unfortunatly for me there are a couple other dudes that rape the sample boxes when they come in, in the lower right hand corner i got about 12 samples of superpump 250 10 samples of sizeon 45 samples of glutamine high-c flavor w/5g of protein, 3 atro-phex samples we had the cytolean little packets 4 pills per packet i only got 2 of those they definatly work tho, tones of fish oil and i took all the drive an rpm luckily no one else knew what they were about

Attachments

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
lol if i could only show you guys my closet...entire boxes of samples have been known to mysteriously disappear from my store :D

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
so we have a bunch of VS employees here?? If so, sweet! SilentBob is one too. We should have a group or something....VS on AM:kicking A and taking names.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
so we have a bunch of VS employees here?? If so, sweet! SilentBob is one too. We should have a group or something....VS on AM:kicking A and taking names.
haha thatd be cool also i found the cytolean 30 pill sample today only 2 bottles left so.... SNATCH!

does your closet look alittle somthing like this as you can see all my samples from my job are on the lower right hand corner unfortunatly for me there are a couple other dudes that rape the sample boxes when they come in, in the lower right hand corner i got about 12 samples of superpump 250 10 samples of sizeon 45 samples of glutamine high-c flavor w/5g of protein, 3 atro-phex samples we had the cytolean little packets 4 pills per packet i only got 2 of those they definatly work tho, tones of fish oil and i took all the drive an rpm luckily no one else knew what they were about
i do not see pslin or powerfull:rant:

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i do not see pslin or powerfull:rant:
thats because they are finished i still use the bulk 1-carboxy, if you wanna throw me some p-slin ill definatly add it into the sick stack i got going

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
the bulk 1-carboxy is actually in my closet in the kitchen with all my mixing powders thats a whole nother closet :-D