Mini Review: Cytolean Vs. Stimulant X

  1. Registered User
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Answers
    0

    Mini Review: Cytolean Vs. Stimulant X


    I recently started a jjob at Vitamin Shoppe here in Dallas, and have access to all sorts of free samples. In fact, I nabbed so many that my cabinet is looking like a pharmacy. I really should post a pic, its comical.
    Imagine my suprise that Gaspari had 30 cap sample bottles of Cytolean in the store! That's 1/4 of a full bottle. Big Ups for you guys!
    I grabbed 2 for myself. I've been taking it for about a week and a half now, and am really noticing the effects around my midsection. I'm in search of the elusive six pack. I like the stim effects, and its strong thermogenic, without the jitters, and lasts quite a while too. The feeling of mental well being is pretty good. I've sold a few in store as a result of my testimonial. It's a good product. I prefer this to Hydroxycut on several levels.

    I tried some samples of Stim X about a year ago. And remember it being mighy potent, and strong mental well being effects. I've tried it again in the last few days, and though you have to take more than the original version, the effect is the same.

    Comparitevly speaking, I'd have to say the Stim X has a more profound sense of mental well being, I mean you just feel GOOD on this stuff. Kinda like a mini extasy (dont ask me how I know)
    I'd have to give the nod to Cytolean for the thermogenis and stim properties though. It made me more talkative, witty and outgoing, as well as energy. I like the good feeling of the Stim X better, and the other effects of Cytolean better. I'll mix the 2 and probably build the perfect beast!

  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    I recently started a jjob at Vitamin Shoppe here in Dallas, and have access to all sorts of free samples. In fact, I nabbed so many that my cabinet is looking like a pharmacy. I really should post a pic, its comical.
    Imagine my suprise that Gaspari had 30 cap sample bottles of Cytolean in the store! That's 1/4 of a full bottle. Big Ups for you guys!
    I grabbed 2 for myself. I've been taking it for about a week and a half now, and am really noticing the effects around my midsection. I'm in search of the elusive six pack. I like the stim effects, and its strong thermogenic, without the jitters, and lasts quite a while too. The feeling of mental well being is pretty good. I've sold a few in store as a result of my testimonial. It's a good product. I prefer this to Hydroxycut on several levels.

    I tried some samples of Stim X about a year ago. And remember it being mighy potent, and strong mental well being effects. I've tried it again in the last few days, and though you have to take more than the original version, the effect is the same.

    Comparitevly speaking, I'd have to say the Stim X has a more profound sense of mental well being, I mean you just feel GOOD on this stuff. Kinda like a mini extasy (dont ask me how I know)
    I'd have to give the nod to Cytolean for the thermogenis and stim properties though. It made me more talkative, witty and outgoing, as well as energy. I like the good feeling of the Stim X better, and the other effects of Cytolean better. I'll mix the 2 and probably build the perfect beast!
    nice review, ive tried both of them. for the win try r4w.
  3. PT3
    PT3 is offline
    Registered User
    PT3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    63
    Answers
    0


    Love Cytolean... it's my favorite thermogenic. Great appetite control, solid consistent energy, and best- NO CRASH!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    2fresh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    182
    Answers
    0


    We still have bags full of all those Cytoleans in our store. I grabbed a bunch of them..few bottles of sample GAKIC...Years supply's of digestive enzymes and Garlic =D
  5. Registered User
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Answers
    0


    does your closet look alittle somthing like this as you can see all my samples from my job are on the lower right hand corner unfortunatly for me there are a couple other dudes that rape the sample boxes when they come in, in the lower right hand corner i got about 12 samples of superpump 250 10 samples of sizeon 45 samples of glutamine high-c flavor w/5g of protein, 3 atro-phex samples we had the cytolean little packets 4 pills per packet i only got 2 of those they definatly work tho, tones of fish oil and i took all the drive an rpm luckily no one else knew what they were about
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  6. Registered User
    arjun4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    246
    Answers
    0


    lol if i could only show you guys my closet...entire boxes of samples have been known to mysteriously disappear from my store
  7. Registered User
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Answers
    0


    so we have a bunch of VS employees here?? If so, sweet! SilentBob is one too. We should have a group or something....VS on AM:kicking A and taking names.
  8. Registered User
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    so we have a bunch of VS employees here?? If so, sweet! SilentBob is one too. We should have a group or something....VS on AM:kicking A and taking names.
    haha thatd be cool also i found the cytolean 30 pill sample today only 2 bottles left so.... SNATCH!
  9. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    does your closet look alittle somthing like this as you can see all my samples from my job are on the lower right hand corner unfortunatly for me there are a couple other dudes that rape the sample boxes when they come in, in the lower right hand corner i got about 12 samples of superpump 250 10 samples of sizeon 45 samples of glutamine high-c flavor w/5g of protein, 3 atro-phex samples we had the cytolean little packets 4 pills per packet i only got 2 of those they definatly work tho, tones of fish oil and i took all the drive an rpm luckily no one else knew what they were about
    i do not see pslin or powerfull
  10. Registered User
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    i do not see pslin or powerfull
    thats because they are finished i still use the bulk 1-carboxy, if you wanna throw me some p-slin ill definatly add it into the sick stack i got going
  11. Registered User
    king1033's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    983
    Answers
    0


    the bulk 1-carboxy is actually in my closet in the kitchen with all my mixing powders thats a whole nother closet :-D
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. purple wraath v3 mini mini mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:17 PM
  2. Green Mag mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 09:41 AM
  3. my purple wraath mini review
    By dlew308 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in