Taking Anabolic ****s and Out of ****ter Paper, Serious Crisis Situation

Pumping Iron

Awards
Guys, I'm taking some colossal, gargantuan, herculean ****s in the crapper. They are in every sense of the word; anabolic.

The problem I'm going to outline here that I'm experiencing, is that I am out of ****ter Paper.

My nuts, which were always enormous, are not real big now thanks to some lame hormones I'm taking.

But that's OK, because I'm hungry as **** and I just took a **** that was so massive that it actually clogged the toilet all by itself. I had to flush it about 3 times.

Nothing is anything at all until you subjectively compare it to something else, and all you know is all you are.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't forget to squeeze the Charmin...

This thread sums it all up.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the spirit of the season, and from all of his here at AM, you sir, are a waste of space even more colossal than your feces. And, may I say, you are truly a piece of ****. Merry Christmas.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
In the spirit of the season, and from all of his here at AM, you sir, are a waste of space even more colossal than your feces. And, may I say, you are truly a piece of ****. Merry Christmas.
that's rough, it even hurt my feelings.. :(

ok, not really.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wait, wait, wait - I forgot!

In

(Ok B5150 - do yo' thang!)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
This guy needs to be banned. He's been posting this rubbish since he joined. Any available mod please help us out. Edit-I just realized that he is indeed banned. Thanks AM!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Reps

Topfueljunkie

Topfueljunkie

Awards
HAHAHA ! Mullet, you do have quite the way with words!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
You only have straws, rubber bands and paper clips to unclog your toilet....