Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 Strawberry

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Wanted to thank the guys from xtreme formulations for sending me a tub of UP 2.0 to try. Being up here in Canada alot of companies avoid sending things due to border complications and the cost of shipping, so its appreciated guys!

[size=+2]Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide 2.0 Strawberry[/size]​

Mixed my first shake today with 1 scoop of UP and 8oz of water in a shaker cup.

Taste - 10/10
Im not usually a huge fan of strawberry, only strawberry protein i have liked ever was Syntha-6, and that got old quick. UP even better IMO.

Mixability - 9/10
After reading previous reviews of a few mentioning it was a lil hard to mix in a shaker I thought maybe Id throw it in a blender, but it mixed fine in my shaker bottle. Shake for a minute or 2, let it set for a minute, then shake again and it was perfect, no clumps at all.

Profile 9.5/10
Solid profile, great mix

Overall -9.5 out of 10

I have yet to try this in milk, I will tonight im sure its gonna be amazing. I will definetly buy this product again, I am ordering the Choc Peanut butter asap! thanks again guys.

Ultra Peptide 2.0 (2 lb) By: Xtreme Formulations

john

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, Ultra Peptide is regarded as one of the best proteins out there in quality. Something to definitly to take note of. However, the price is definitly rather intense.. even at NP's low prices, it's just over $1 for 18g protein... expensive, even when used just once daily. But nonetheless, your paying for quality.