RPN Havoc & WTF Pumped - I Think It's Working

Pumping Iron

Awards
I have offended some on the board with my skepticism of Havoc and other supps, but I would say that I think that Havoc does possibly work.

I am 1 Week, 1 Day into a 7 Havoc/Day Regimen, eating Multivitamins, Milk Thistle, CytoGainer, True Mass... probably near 10,000 calories a day approximately.

I am taking WTF Pumped now too, and today I noticed that I am way f'n stronger.

I don't see why I should evoke so much hatred from board members for my skepticism of supplements... probably because this board is directly tied to the manufacturers of said supplements...

But I would say that Havoc + most of ALRI's stuff is pretty damn good. As far as supplements go, I am getting some results!

I did reps of 80 dbell incline flys and it was just ridiculous they were so easy I had to go up because it felt like nothing ... I mean after the 15th rep it was just ludicrous. I could probably do 120's, 130's for reps... My gym doesn't have any heavier dbells.

Yeah, I would say that these supps do work, but how was I supposed to know? I've purchased Muscletech, I thought it worked. It seemed convincing. I don't know the science behind supplements. I'm just joe blow dumbass trying to get big.

So sorry all you people who I offended with my skepticism of Havoc, it's really quite badass. My biceps are f'n really stronger than they've been... maybe ever. Damn... How long can I take this ****? Will it get even better?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will notice the effects kick in hardest from week 3-4. The gains in strength seem to keep coming for anywhere from 3-4 weeks AFTER the end of your cycle PROVIDED you partake in proper Post Cycle Therapy.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I have offended some on the board with my skepticism of Havoc and other supps, but I would say that I think that Havoc does possibly work.

I am 1 Week, 1 Day into a 7 Havoc/Day Regimen, eating Multivitamins, Milk Thistle, CytoGainer, True Mass... probably near 10,000 calories a day approximately.

I am taking WTF Pumped now too, and today I noticed that I am way f'n stronger.

I don't see why I should evoke so much hatred from board members for my skepticism of supplements... probably because this board is directly tied to the manufacturers of said supplements...

But I would say that Havoc + most of ALRI's stuff is pretty damn good. As far as supplements go, I am getting some results!

I did reps of 80 dbell incline flys and it was just ridiculous they were so easy I had to go up because it felt like nothing ... I mean after the 15th rep it was just ludicrous. I could probably do 120's, 130's for reps... My gym doesn't have any heavier dbells.

Yeah, I would say that these supps do work, but how was I supposed to know? I've purchased Muscletech, I thought it worked. It seemed convincing. I don't know the science behind supplements. I'm just joe blow dumbass trying to get big.

So sorry all you people who I offended with my skepticism of Havoc, it's really quite badass. My biceps are f'n really stronger than they've been... maybe ever. Damn... How long can I take this ****? Will it get even better?

1 month followed by a proper post cycle therapy.

Some decide to go for 5-6.

It's totally up to you. It's not that we were angry about your skeptism torwards supplements. It was your attitude in general.
The simple fact is that on this forum many people report of products that dont work for them. The reps, and the owners as well as the users understand this fully. Not everyone responds well to things. Certian supplements have a high rate of user response while some crappy supplements may not. As far as this board goes, most of the users have fairly good feedback when it comes to board sponsors. Maybe a few individuals may not respond to the product and thats totally acceptable. Everyone body mechanics although similar may not react in the same way. E.G someone might react to higher dosages of caffeine while others may not be able to tolerate it at all.

With that said, if you had approached the board with an appropriate, well behaved respectful tone, you would have gotten respectful responses because the board members as well as the sponsors will take you seriously.

I hope you understand.

Good Luck. Keep us posted on how everything goes.:thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad to see you're enjoying your results from havoc. I agree in the 3rd and 4th weeks i saw the most dramatic results. Loved the strength gains and pumps:thumbsup:

Pumping Iron

Awards
You will notice the effects kick in hardest from week 3-4. The gains in strength seem to keep coming for anywhere from 3-4 weeks AFTER the end of your cycle PROVIDED you partake in proper Post Cycle Therapy.
Would it be easy to quickly describe to me which products to purchase and what frequency/duration to administer such products what you would call a proper Post Cycle Therapy? That'd be cool if it's not too much trouble.

I don't see much size being gained by the Havoc, but certainly density of muscles is greater and strength/endurance is great. I don't see this information described anywhere, either. No profile of the supplement describing what one could expect as far as gains go. Maybe it's like an Anavar or Halotestin... Only not quite as strong...

And you say Week 3-4... Does that imply that I should continue for 1 Month, then do the PCT for 1 Month? I'm assuming yes.

I'm gonna kill it in the gym and eat like a horse and if it kicks ass, I'll tell you about it.

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Would it be easy to quickly describe to me which products to purchase and what frequency/duration to administer such products what you would call a proper Post Cycle Therapy? That'd be cool if it's not too much trouble.

I don't see much size being gained by the Havoc, but certainly density of muscles is greater and strength/endurance is great. I don't see this information described anywhere, either. No profile of the supplement describing what one could expect as far as gains go. Maybe it's like an Anavar or Halotestin... Only not quite as strong...

And you say Week 3-4... Does that imply that I should continue for 1 Month, then do the post cycle therapy for 1 Month? I'm assuming yes.

I'm gonna kill it in the gym and eat like a horse and if it kicks ass, I'll tell you about it.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

Everything you need to now right in there. Also check out the steroid forum.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Is "pulsing" HAVOC still a popular thing, or are people pretty much just doing everyday dosing at 20 to 40mg?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is "pulsing" HAVOC still a popular thing, or are people pretty much just doing everyday dosing at 20 to 40mg?
With Havoc i would stick to everyday dosing to get its full benefits because it takes up to 3 weeks to fully kick in. I found post cycle recovery to be very easy and swift with it.

Pumping Iron

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

Everything you need to now right in there. Also check out the steroid forum.
Wow, I don't know anything, do I? I had to read through Wikipedia just to figure out what Cortisol is... Damn that's complicated stuff. I guess I could get a SERM, and something for Cortisol that thesinner outlined... Unless you guys think that the natural OTC anabolic PCT's are sufficient... Have you seen cases where they were not sufficient for Post Cycle Therapy after a cycle? Buying black market SERM's so expensive, I might as well buy the juice from them too... God, I don't want to inject oil into myself, but I guess I'll have to get past that. I can't keep taking orals or I'm gonna die, huh? Anyways, I understand your aggravation with my posts... I apologize.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're not seeing any size gains from 70mg of Havoc and 10,000 calories per day?

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Wow, I don't know anything, do I? I had to read through Wikipedia just to figure out what Cortisol is... Damn that's complicated stuff. I guess I could get a SERM, and something for Cortisol that thesinner outlined... Unless you guys think that the natural OTC anabolic post cycle therapy's are sufficient... Have you seen cases where they were not sufficient for Post Cycle Therapy after a cycle? Buying black market SERM's so expensive, I might as well buy the juice from them too... God, I don't want to inject oil into myself, but I guess I'll have to get past that. I can't keep taking orals or I'm gonna die, huh? Anyways, I understand your aggravation with my posts... I apologize.
Well man you dont have to get black market you can get grey market stuff from a research site But remember there no for human use ;) Hit me up with a pm and ill help you out.

crackhead

Awards
Under the present climate of steroids chasing I would not go grey market and try to sell that story about "non-human experimental purposes."

That may work to a point, but if investigators really want to get in your business, I don't think you will be able to frame any rat, monkey, etc.

...and getting in peeps business over this physical enhancement gig is pretty much in vogue IMO.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3