EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Millenium Sport Technologies' site is here

http://www.millenniumsport.net/samples/samples.html

for some of the others, you may need to PM reps to ask how (if) you can request samples. for the preworkouts, samples are sort of a pain, as they are usually a bulk powder type. So they have to come up with some sort of individual serving pack that is FDA grade... just an extra expense. capsules can go into a plastic baggie easy enough.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
And you probably know this already but when you order from nutraplanet just request samples in the comments section and they'll hook you up with all kinds of vasocharge and wtf pump'd for preworkout.

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
And you probably know this already but when you order from nutraplanet just request samples in the comments section and they'll hook you up with all kinds of vasocharge and wtf pump'd for preworkout.
i didnt not know that!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
i didnt not know that!
Yeah man, with my last order I just wrote them a note saying how much I appreciate their business and what they do for the customer (it was honest, not just buttering them up), and then requested as many samples as they could give me. One order I got a t-shirt, shaker cup, 7 packs of wtf pump'd, 5 packs of vasocharge, and then I got some nectar protein, venom hyperdrive and venon lean dreams.

good luck!

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, with my last order I just wrote them a note saying how much I appreciate their business and what they do for the customer (it was honest, not just buttering them up), and then requested as many samples as they could give me. One order I got a t-shirt, shaker cup, 7 packs of wtf pump'd, 5 packs of vasocharge, and then I got some nectar protein, venom hyperdrive and venon lean dreams.

good luck!
Damn, I just ordered 3 Sesamins a couple weeks ago and didn't know they got that generous w/ samples if you asked. Guess I'll be placing nother order. Certainly can't beat the price on Sesamin, so i"ll prob. wanna grab some more of that, anyway.