Drive & Rpm opinions?

montoyasnjs

Awards
I have been doing alot of reasearch on drive and rpm and im about to order a stack. I would just like a few more opinins on these products from users who have tried them.

thanks

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Love em. Solid products from a great company. Keep in mind that I rep for the competition so I have no bias.

(They do stack nicely with the USP line however) :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Best stack of the year! Should have won an award for it...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive/RPM is one of the most potent stacks available. There are several non-sponsored logs available describing the dramatic gains users derived from the stack. You might need to do some fine-tuning of the doses until you hit the protocol that works best for you. Expect impressive increases in strength, endurance, hard lean mass, fat loss, and anti-catabolism, to name a few. Once you are done with your first RPM/Drive stack, you would be looking forward to your second :thumbsup:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Drive RPM IGF-2 and ether X-factor or DCP

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive RPM IGF-2 and ether X-factor or DCP
Perhaps I am wrong, but I believe he's looking for first-hand feedback on RPM and Drive.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have logged both together on bb.com (am I allowed to mention that name here?)

I love them stacked, I currently take 3-4 RPM pre workout along with 4 Drive. Great smooth energy, focus, aggression and strength gains are impressive.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Drive/RPM is one of the most potent stacks available. There are several non-sponsored logs available describing the dramatic gains users derived from the stack. You might need to do some fine-tuning of the doses until you hit the protocol that works best for you. Expect impressive increases in strength, endurance, hard lean mass, fat loss, and anti-catabolism, to name a few. Once you are done with your first RPM/Drive stack, you would be looking forward to your second :thumbsup:
I had multiple rpm tabs opened and I read "more something something something products" lol
Sorry guys, my caffeine withdrawals are terrible (excuses excuses)