My Somnidren-GH Review (Millenium Sports)

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Chapter 1 - Anti-Stress
Chapter 2 - Sleep
Chapter 3 - Recovery / HGH

Anti-Stress - Chapter One -

A partial dose of this was quite effective for relieving stress, be it mental or physical. Its my assumption that the main 3 components at work here were the interaction between the GABA, the Phenibut, and the Theanine.
--- The GABA, which may not necesariy pass the BBB, has the effect (at least) of realxed breathing, a slight tingling, and adding a sort of heavyness to the limbs that is easily related to relaxtion.
--- The Phenibut is able to pass the BBB easily and act directly on GABA receptors...obviously this yields a calming / relaxation effect.
--- The Theanine also passes the BBB easily, possibly increasing GABA and serotonin, but definitely increasing soothing alpha waves in the brain.

These three things together caused noticeable effects in terms of relaxation for me.

Doses Used for this effect
I found that a small dose, taken under the tongue (sublingual) held until it had dissolved, and then held as long as possible to provide the needed effect for this. Doses as small as 1-2g made this method work nicely, and would stretch a container out for a long time if this was its only use.

For Stress relief, through sublingual use, I'll give this one a thumbs up.
Sublingual - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[/QUOTE]

Chapter 2 - Somnidren and Sleep

As expected, if this product was an effective stress reliever at 1-2 grams sublingual, then a full 10g dose was very good for producing a long deep slumber.

Drinking the 10g dose was not an issue, flavor was OK, but I would recommend drinking it in 4-5 gulps, swishing each one around in order to get some absorption within the mouth to help speed up things.

By this methods, withing 30 minutes I felt tired, and ready to sleep. I did on occasion have issues actually falling to sleep for about 30-45 minutes, possibly due to the small amounts of tyrosine and PEA activating parts of my brain, but once that subsided, 10 hours of sleep was easy :D

I was expecting more dreams to occur from the noo's included in the formula, but I had no increased (recollection of) dream activity.

Waking, regardless of dose, left me groggy for about 30 minutes, or until I got a coffee in me, but the cobwebs were quickly dismissed.

Overall, for sleep, Id fully recommend it, but if you need to be alert in 6-7 hours, Id go with a half dose, if you can sleep 9-10 hours, a full dose is ideal.

Part Three - Recovery

In a nutshell, as stated earlier in this thread, during periods of using this product on 3-5 consecutive days I felt that there was almost a one day improvement in recovery times.

Had I been better at planning my use of this, or more consistent in my workout days, I could have used it to coincide with the 5 day period where my workouts occurr (Sat through Weds), and probably got the most out of it. Perhaps my next bottle will be used in this manner.

In terms of size / strength etc...I haven't weighed myself in quite some time, but feel as full in my shirts as I have, and most strength numbers are at their all time high sans legs since I have a bothersome left knee, and right hip...so they are being rested.

All things considered, this product seems to be as good at delivering on its promises as one could hope for. Bloodwork following GH release on this would be great to see, but I suspect enough thought went into this that its effective on that promise as well to some degree. I would doubt there is an OTC that can match injections of hgh, but this seemed to be possibly the next best thing (hard for me to say with accuracy since I've not used hgh).

Most importantly, I'll buy this again.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Chapter 1 - Anti-Stress
Chapter 2 - Sleep
Chapter 3 - Recovery / HGH

Anti-Stress - Chapter One -

A partial dose of this was quite effective for relieving stress, be it mental or physical. Its my assumption that the main 3 components at work here were the interaction between the GABA, the Phenibut, and the Theanine.
--- The GABA, which may not necesariy pass the BBB, has the effect (at least) of realxed breathing, a slight tingling, and adding a sort of heavyness to the limbs that is easily related to relaxtion.
--- The Phenibut is able to pass the BBB easily and act directly on GABA receptors...obviously this yields a calming / relaxation effect.
--- The Theanine also passes the BBB easily, possibly increasing GABA and serotonin, but definitely increasing soothing alpha waves in the brain.

These three things together caused noticeable effects in terms of relaxation for me.

Doses Used for this effect
I found that a small dose, taken under the tongue (sublingual) held until it had dissolved, and then held as long as possible to provide the needed effect for this. Doses as small as 1-2g made this method work nicely, and would stretch a container out for a long time if this was its only use.

For Stress relief, through sublingual use, I'll give this one a thumbs up.
Sublingual - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chapter 2 - Somnidren and Sleep

As expected, if this product was an effective stress reliever at 1-2 grams sublingual, then a full 10g dose was very good for producing a long deep slumber.

Drinking the 10g dose was not an issue, flavor was OK, but I would recommend drinking it in 4-5 gulps, swishing each one around in order to get some absorption within the mouth to help speed up things.

By this methods, withing 30 minutes I felt tired, and ready to sleep. I did on occasion have issues actually falling to sleep for about 30-45 minutes, possibly due to the small amounts of tyrosine and PEA activating parts of my brain, but once that subsided, 10 hours of sleep was easy :D

I was expecting more dreams to occur from the noo's included in the formula, but I had no increased (recollection of) dream activity.

Waking, regardless of dose, left me groggy for about 30 minutes, or until I got a coffee in me, but the cobwebs were quickly dismissed.

Overall, for sleep, Id fully recommend it, but if you need to be alert in 6-7 hours, Id go with a half dose, if you can sleep 9-10 hours, a full dose is ideal.

Part Three - Recovery

In a nutshell, as stated earlier in this thread, during periods of using this product on 3-5 consecutive days I felt that there was almost a one day improvement in recovery times.

Had I been better at planning my use of this, or more consistent in my workout days, I could have used it to coincide with the 5 day period where my workouts occurr (Sat through Weds), and probably got the most out of it. Perhaps my next bottle will be used in this manner.

In terms of size / strength etc...I haven't weighed myself in quite some time, but feel as full in my shirts as I have, and most strength numbers are at their all time high sans legs since I have a bothersome left knee, and right hip...so they are being rested.

All things considered, this product seems to be as good at delivering on its promises as one could hope for. Bloodwork following GH release on this would be great to see, but I suspect enough thought went into this that its effective on that promise as well to some degree. I would doubt there is an OTC that can match injections of hgh, but this seemed to be possibly the next best thing (hard for me to say with accuracy since I've not used hgh).

Most importantly, I'll buy this again.[/QUOTE]

Awesome review i also have almost the exact same result(i also do not have the dreams at least those i remember)but overall i say the product delivers more than what it promises.

I also have great energy during the day and my mood since starting this product has improved 10 fold.

I believe there is alot of benifits for anyone who trys this product i have just bought more as this is now major part of my daily supplement stable. Again great review:thumbsup:

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Great review!

Future posters - use your head, don't quote the main freakin' post... sometimes I wonder about you guys... man...