Cytolean

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Took my first set of two pills today to see what it would do to me without food.

No jitters to be reported but I did get starving hungry after about 60 minutes.

I'll follow up around 10:30 AM my time to let you know how the suppressant is working.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
So.... All I can think about right now is eating. My stomach feels VERY empty and is yelling at me constantly to ingest something before it ingests my entire body.

I hope this goes away after a few days.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I've been on cytolean for a couple of weeks, and that feeling went away after a few days

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
After the first week or so, I was forcing myself to eat 2100 cals a day. Even now I'm hardly ever hungry, IMO it works great!

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Just stick it out for a few days, and let your body adjust. Don't forget to chug water too! Good luck.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
At the end of the 1st day... i didn't even want dinner.

Today.. popped two and felt none of the extreme hunger I went through yesterday.

Looks like Im transitioning smoothly.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
At the end of the 1st day... i didn't even want dinner.

Today.. popped two and felt none of the extreme hunger I went through yesterday.

Looks like Im transitioning smoothly.
Good to hear! I love Cytolean, I'll back it any time. Keep me posted on your results

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Hunger still being held at bay?

BTW what are you dosing? 2 in the morning, 2 preworkout??

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Hunger still being held at bay?

BTW what are you dosing? 2 in the morning, 2 preworkout??
Hunger is held at bay until the pill wears off. LOL, evident because I was up playing 360 the other night... like 1AM I was STARVING, made some chicken breast.

I am taking two when I wake up, then 2 more 7 hours later.

The second set of pills... I am taking 3 11-OXO with.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Hunger is held at bay until the pill wears off. LOL, evident because I was up playing 360 the other night... like 1AM I was STARVING, made some chicken breast.

I am taking two when I wake up, then 2 more 7 hours later.

The second set of pills... I am taking 3 11-OXO with.

Maybe it's video games mixed with Cytolean that makes people hungry. The other day (and this is the only time it has happened) I was playing RLH on my PS2, and outta' nowhere I was like, "D**n, I'm so hungry I could eat my fridge!!"

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Maybe it's video games mixed with Cytolean that makes people hungry. The other day (and this is the only time it has happened) I was playing RLH on my PS2, and outta' nowhere I was like, "D**n, I'm so hungry I could eat my fridge!!"
If Im not asleep 8 hours after I take set two, I'll binge.

P

PT3

Awards
Good luck w/ this product. IMHO, Cytolean is the most effective fat-burner out there. The consistent, clean energy and appetite suppressant make this a staple in my cutting supplement stable.

I took 2 capsules a day, twice a day. It was so effective, I coulod have just taken 2 capsules around 10AM to last the entire day.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
it's my fave too. love the stuff. I pimp it at work like a madman.