Applied Nutriceuticals Stack Drive, RPM, IGF-2

  1. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    Applied Nutriceuticals Stack Drive, RPM, IGF-2


    Well well i finally get to log my stack. frist of all i would like to thank Dirk (RMS80) for the hook up and being really giving in a time of need. Well recently i got into a car accident and didnt have no funds for my stack due to paying for insurance and being that its X-Mas i had no money but sure enough he came through and got me some goods, He gave me almost a full bottle of Drive, RPM, and IGF-2!!!! he gave me just enough to save up some cash so i can buy more of it so i dont have to take a break in between.
    My workouts will be 6days on 1 off, 1day only cardio and MMA, im currently in the process on movin back to hawaii, and i have fights for 2008 lined up in hawaii so im in the process of getting back down to 170lbs STATS BELOW.

    Age:21

    Weight:200lbs

    Body type: Surfer

    Training experience: Weightlifting for 4 years

    Training Schedule/Protocol:
    Mon- 5am cardio, 4pm cardio/weights/Muay Thai
    Tue-5am Cardio, 4pm cardio weights/ Muay Thai
    Wed- 5am cardio, 4pm cardio Jiu-Jitsu/wrestling
    Thur-5am cardio, 4pm cardio, weights, Jiu-jitsu/wrestling
    Fri- 5am cardio, 4pm weights/ MMA
    Sat 5am Cardio 2pm cardio/ MMA

    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Mon-Sat 5-6am and Pm cardio 4-5:30pm

    Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

    Medical Condition(s): none

    Previous Supplements: M-Drol, Trenadrol, Green Bulge, Protein, Hyperdrol Mass fx stack. SMASH. N.O-xplode

    My diet will look something like via more protein on some days

    Meal 1 Breakfast
    3 Large boiled eggs 1 yolk
    1 slice toasted wheat bread plain
    Yogurt light no sugar 6oz
    1 large Banana
    Flax seed oil 1 tablespoon

    Meal 2
    Protein shake with 1% milk or water 8oz( sometimes I throw in some oats) or pudding from Stallone

    Meal 3 Lunch
    Ham/Turkey sandwich on wheat bread plain w lettuce
    yogurt non-fat 8oz
    boiled broccoli
    1 orange
    Flax seed oil 1 tablespoon

    Meal 4
    mixed fruits apples grapes oranges pears, protein shake or another sandwich

    Meal 5 dinner
    Foreman grill boneless skinless chicken breast 6oz
    Sweet potato mashed
    Asparagus boiled
    toss salad plain

    Meal 6
    protein shake 1% milk or water 8oz or stallone pudding


    my supplements well be takin something like this

    When you wake up, as late as 4:40 am, take:
    3 IGF-2,
    3 Drive,
    1 RPM capsule, +
    2 RPMs opened and poured into a shot of liquid.
    This should give me a nice energy boost going.

    After workout, and before Meal 1, take:Xtend

    Around 4:00 pm, take:
    3 IGF-2,
    3 Drive
    1 RPM

    Before bed, on an empty stomach:
    3 IGF-2

    also ive got some Xtend, Leucine, Whey protein and multivits.

  2. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    This will be more clear when i go day by day, will start either this Sat or Monday pending on my grocery shopping!!!!!!
  3. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    Body type: Surfer


    Well, that was cool of Dirk to send you some supplements... but what is your real body-type?

    Endomorph

    An Endomorph's biggest concern should be the losing of fat and adopting a lifestyle that keeps it off. Strength training should be done to get a better muscle to fat ratio and therefore improve metabolism. Use moderate weights at a fast training pace (very little rest between sets and exercises). You should lower your calorie intake (but not try to starve yourself) and should eat frequent but small meals. Sugars, sweets and junk food should be eliminated from your diet. Engage daily in some activity like brisk walking, biking, etc., and try to increase the amount of time you spend each week.

    Mesomorph

    A Mesomorph has a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it they should exercise and diet corretly for their type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

    Ectomorph

    Ectomorphs should concentrate on gaining weight in the form of good lean muscle tissue (some women that are too thin may also want to put on a little fat to look more feminine). Weight training should be done but not too often or for too long each session. Weight should be fairly heavy and workout pace slower (longer rest periods between sets). Diet should be high in calories (good quality food not junk) and you should eat more then you're used to and often. Aerobic and other activities (sports, dancing, etc.) should be kept to a minimum, at least until you are happy with your weight and looks.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    well i guess im kinda in between Endomorph, Mesomorph

    so im more of a hynsurfightermorph HAHAHA
  5. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Ha-Ha! Well, now you know...
  6. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    Subbed Vika!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  7. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    thanks by the way how does my dosing look for the products?????
  8. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    That 4 pm RPM capsule may be unnecessary. I'd use it only if you needed the late afternoon energy boost.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  9. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    ya i dont think ima take it usally its around the time i do my 2nd cardio and all my MMA stuff so i think i might go natural, stim free
  10. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO im so stoked right now i finished my grocery shoping for my diet, and i will be starting my cycle on Monday due to my gym is closed 2marow for some sort of christmas party bastards!!! so monday will be D day im cant wait i wanna start poppin pills right now but check back.
  11. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO im so stoked right now i finished my grocery shoping for my diet, and i will be starting my cycle on Monday due to my gym is closed 2marow for some sort of christmas party bastards!!! so monday will be D day im cant wait i wanna start poppin pills right now but check back.
    gotta love those free supps.
  12. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    gotta love those free supps.
    ya dirk(rms 80) helped me out alot even though its not full bottles it helped me save some money to purchase my stack, just bought some Igf-2, RPM, Drive, Neovar and some Xtend so this log will be even longer.
  13. Registered User
    wrasslin116's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    LatCity
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Power
    874

    Good luck! Sub'd.
  14. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    This is a very decent stack. Fully interested
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,333
    Rep Power
    922356

    good luck, good products right there
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    well i guess im kinda in between Endomorph, Mesomorph

    so im more of a hynsurfightermorph HAHAHA
    a heffalump

    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    I think you're gonna be pleased Vika! Keep us posted!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  18. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    here is me @ 200.
  19. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    New avatar. Is that your car?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  20. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    o it use to be my truck
  21. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    My log will be sweet and to the point none of this well at 12:01 I felt good but at 12:02 I felt like crap so at 12:05 I took some……. NOPE NONE OF THAT!!!, all I’m going to do is tell you what I ate during the day so you guy can tell me to up something or to lose it or to tell me why I’m having blank problems. Also I will be telling you how I dosed it thought the day.

    Today and tomorrow I will be doing my weight training in the afternoons until Wednesday will be back to the morning.

    Notes. No MMA /JJ / Muay Thai today and tomorrow


    Day 1
    Well woke up and popped
    3 Igf-2
    2 Drive (gonna bump up to 3 after a couple of days)

    Breakfast
    About an Hour later ate my Breakfast which consist of
    3 Large boiled eggs 1 yolk
    1 slice toasted wheat bread plain
    Yogurt light fat free Strawberry 6oz
    1 large Banana
    ¼ cup of almonds

    Snack
    Protein shake with 1% milk 8oz
    Cooked oats

    Lunch
    Deli Turkey sandwich on wheat bread plain w lettuce
    2 boiled eggs 1 yolk
    Spinach
    boiled broccoli
    1 orange

    Snack
    Protein shake with 1% milk 8oz
    Apple

    About 45min before my work out popped more pills consisting of
    3 Igf-2
    2 Drive
    3 RPM

    I worked on arms today with a lot of cardio I felt pretty good by the end of my session I felt myself pushing a little harder trying to go longer, had no problems with Drive I mean stomach wise or anything of that nature.

    Dinner
    Foreman grill boneless skinless chicken breast 6oz
    Sweet potato mashed
    Asparagus boiled
    toss salad plain

    Snack
    Protein shake with 1% milk 8oz
    Wheat toast

    Before I sleep I will take my last supplements for the day which is
    3 Igf-2


    P.S would you guys like to see my workout log etc knowing what type of exercise that I do?
  22. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beloit
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Power
    35301

    Exclamation I'll sub to this!


    I might as well sub to this, I'm running the same stack and I'm 4 weeks in. I'll give you a heads up...you should be quite happy with the results.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  23. Registered User
    RoidRageX10's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,692
    Rep Power
    4603

    subbed.

    yea I'd like to see the workout log. just to see how much your numbers go up.
  24. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    subbed.

    yea I'd like to see the workout log. just to see how much your numbers go up.
    well worthwhile to add
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  25. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    Day 3
    4:30am
    3 Igf-2
    2 Drive
    2 RPM, 1 open and took with water that was wicked!!!

    Cardio ran for 30min and did the stairs by my house for 30mins i felt pretty good legs was burnin due to the tiger balm i rubbed on, legs was a little tight Im not use to the cold weather.

    Breakfast
    3 Large boiled eggs 1 yolk
    1 slice toasted wheat bread plain
    Yogurt light fat free Very Vanilla 6oz
    1 large Banana
    ¼ cup of almonds

    Snack
    Protein shake with 1% milk 8oz
    mixed fruits

    Lunch
    Deli Ham sandwich on wheat bread plain w lettuce
    2 boiled eggs 1 yolk
    Spinach
    boiled broccoli
    1 orange

    Snack
    Protein shake with 1% milk 8oz
    Apple

    Pre workout today no weight trainning
    Muay Thai and MMA Striking
    3 IGF-2
    3 Drive
    1 RPM

    Dinner
    Foreman grill boneless skinless teriyaki chicken breast 6oz
    Sweet potato mashed
    Spinach
    toss salad plain


    About and hour after i will have

    Snack
    Protein shake with 1% milk 8oz
    Wheat toast

    Before I sleep I will take my last supplements for the day which is
    3 Igf-2

    today so far was pretty good, so far Ive only felt the RPM kick in, i mean I feel really good working out like more relaxed and calm but my joints still hurt from the cold is there anything out there that i can take???????
  26. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beloit
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Power
    35301

    Exclamation two simple remedies!


    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    Day 3
    4:30am
    3 Igf-2
    2 Drive
    2 RPM, 1 open and took with water that was wicked!!!

    Cardio ran for 30min and did the stairs by my house for 30mins i felt pretty good legs was burnin due to the tiger balm i rubbed on, legs was a little tight Im not use to the cold weather.

    Breakfast
    3 Large boiled eggs 1 yolk
    1 slice toasted wheat bread plain
    Yogurt light fat free Very Vanilla 6oz
    1 large Banana
    ¼ cup of almonds

    Snack
    Protein shake with 1% milk 8oz
    mixed fruits

    Lunch
    Deli Ham sandwich on wheat bread plain w lettuce
    2 boiled eggs 1 yolk
    Spinach
    boiled broccoli
    1 orange

    Snack
    Protein shake with 1% milk 8oz
    Apple

    Pre workout today no weight trainning
    Muay Thai and MMA Striking
    3 IGF-2
    3 Drive
    1 RPM

    Dinner
    Foreman grill boneless skinless teriyaki chicken breast 6oz
    Sweet potato mashed
    Spinach
    toss salad plain


    About and hour after i will have

    Snack
    Protein shake with 1% milk 8oz
    Wheat toast

    Before I sleep I will take my last supplements for the day which is
    3 Igf-2

    today so far was pretty good, so far Ive only felt the RPM kick in, i mean I feel really good working out like more relaxed and calm but my joints still hurt from the cold is there anything out there that i can take???????
    I would advise the best thing you can do is to get some bulk cissus and dose it at least 3 grams a day, and also get some controlled labs orange triad (multi-v+joint support formula)...this is what I use and I refuse to go without this staple stack.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  27. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    10,763
    Rep Power
    774633

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    ...
    today so far was pretty good, so far Ive only felt the RPM kick in, i mean I feel really good working out like more relaxed and calm but my joints still hurt from the cold is there anything out there that i can take???????
    Consider Vitamin C (up to 1000mg), if you are not already supplementing with this. Should help fortify your system. Fish Oil would be a great addition to manage your joint problems.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  28. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wow what a day went to wrestling practice today and what do you know I Sprained my right knee once again!!!, i had stiches on my knee before from surfing and landed on a reef which took some meat out and cracked my knee cap, and well today i heard a pop! and that was it I can barley set my leg down what my luck, went to the doctors to get a knee brace and some pain killers. can i still take the AN goods with it?
  29. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Update?
  30. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,204
    Rep Power
    85508

    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wow what a day went to wrestling practice today and what do you know I Sprained my right knee once again!!!, i had stiches on my knee before from surfing and landed on a reef which took some meat out and cracked my knee cap, and well today i heard a pop! and that was it I can barley set my leg down what my luck, went to the doctors to get a knee brace and some pain killers. can i still take the AN goods with it?
    Dang man.... how'd it comin' along? Sorry we missed your question. I'd hold off on any non-health related supplements while injured. (conserve the money)
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  31. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    im off of the meds tonight i will have to got really light on the knee to trainnin MMA fro anothe rmonth doctor said but uper body will come along
  32. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    Well my knee fight great last night so i decided to train this morning.was having some dizzness problems while taking Drive and Igf-2 in the morn so i dropped it down to 2 pills each until i can tolerate it.
    7am (30min prior to work out)
    2 IGF-2
    2 Drive
    3 RPM

    During workout
    3scoops of Xtend Orange it is freaking awesome taste like orange dream sicle, and i use the scooper from xtend to add in some bulk Leucine

    Cardio for 15min light run about 5.6 MPH

    Today I did arms and shoulders

    Preacher Curls
    40lbs x 15
    50lbs x 10
    60lbs x 10
    70lbs x 5
    80lbs x 5

    Standing Barbell curls
    20lbs x 10
    25lbs x 10
    30lbs x 5
    40lbs x 5

    Hammer Curls
    20lbs x 10
    25lbs x 10
    30lbs x 5
    40lbs x 5

    Incline Dumbell Curls
    20lbs x 10
    25lbs x 10
    30lbs x 5
    40lbs x 5

    Wrist Curls for foreamrs
    10lbs x 10
    15lbs x 5
    20lbs x 5

    Shoulders

    Arnold Press
    20lbs x 15
    25lbs x 10
    30lbs x 10
    35lbs x 5

    Military Press
    30lbs x 15
    40lbs x 10
    50lbs x 5

    Shoulder shrugs
    25lbs x 15
    30lbs x 15
    35lbs x 10
    45lbs x 5

    After Workout
    3scoops Xtend with 1 scoop bulk Leucine
    4 Neovar
    1 Gut Health


    around 3
    4 neovar
    2 drive
    2 Igf-2
    1 Gut Health


    I know its alittle light but i wanted to wrk my way back into things and not get over myself just yet, But o man DOES XTEND KICKAZZ big time usally i would be sore by my elbows and stuff like alot aftter my arm workout days but today was the frist time it felt like i didnt left at all, I really wanted to go back this afternoon and go at it again but i decided to rest it out.

    Diet was in check and great 2marow will be the frist day back to MMA see how that goes check back 2marow
  33. Registered User
    SamBoz19's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Beloit
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,696
    Rep Power
    35301

    Thumbs up Nice workout bud!


    Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    Well my knee fight great last night so i decided to train this morning.was having some dizzness problems while taking Drive and Igf-2 in the morn so i dropped it down to 2 pills each until i can tolerate it.
    7am (30min prior to work out)
    2 IGF-2
    2 Drive
    3 RPM

    During workout
    3scoops of Xtend Orange it is freaking awesome taste like orange dream sicle, and i use the scooper from xtend to add in some bulk Leucine

    Cardio for 15min light run about 5.6 MPH

    Today I did arms and shoulders

    Preacher Curls
    40lbs x 15
    50lbs x 10
    60lbs x 10
    70lbs x 5
    80lbs x 5

    Standing Barbell curls
    20lbs x 10
    25lbs x 10
    30lbs x 5
    40lbs x 5

    Hammer Curls
    20lbs x 10
    25lbs x 10
    30lbs x 5
    40lbs x 5

    Incline Dumbell Curls
    20lbs x 10
    25lbs x 10
    30lbs x 5
    40lbs x 5

    Wrist Curls for foreamrs
    10lbs x 10
    15lbs x 5
    20lbs x 5

    Shoulders

    Arnold Press
    20lbs x 15
    25lbs x 10
    30lbs x 10
    35lbs x 5

    Military Press
    30lbs x 15
    40lbs x 10
    50lbs x 5

    Shoulder shrugs
    25lbs x 15
    30lbs x 15
    35lbs x 10
    45lbs x 5

    After Workout
    3scoops Xtend with 1 scoop bulk Leucine
    4 Neovar
    1 Gut Health


    around 3
    4 neovar
    2 drive
    2 Igf-2
    1 Gut Health


    I know its alittle light but i wanted to wrk my way back into things and not get over myself just yet, But o man DOES XTEND KICKAZZ big time usally i would be sore by my elbows and stuff like alot aftter my arm workout days but today was the frist time it felt like i didnt left at all, I really wanted to go back this afternoon and go at it again but i decided to rest it out.

    Diet was in check and great 2marow will be the frist day back to MMA see how that goes check back 2marow
    Glad to hear your feeling better with that knee. This workout was solid...great job, keep it up!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  34. Registered User
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    388

    Thanks man felt great!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. asteroid stack,Drive,RPM, IGF-2?
    By bbphato in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:23 PM
  2. asteroid stack,Drive,RPM, IGF-2
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 09:15 AM
  3. Things Are Crazy! Drive + Rpm + Igf-2+ X-factor
    By king1033 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 07:57 PM
  4. Replies: 176
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 11:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in