Applied Nutriceuticals Stack Drive, RPM, IGF-2

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Well well i finally get to log my stack. frist of all i would like to thank Dirk (RMS80) for the hook up and being really giving in a time of need. Well recently i got into a car accident and didnt have no funds for my stack due to paying for insurance and being that its X-Mas i had no money but sure enough he came through and got me some goods, He gave me almost a full bottle of Drive, RPM, and IGF-2!!!! he gave me just enough to save up some cash so i can buy more of it so i dont have to take a break in between.
My workouts will be 6days on 1 off, 1day only cardio and MMA, im currently in the process on movin back to hawaii, and i have fights for 2008 lined up in hawaii so im in the process of getting back down to 170lbs STATS BELOW.

Weight:200lbs

Body type: Surfer

Training experience: Weightlifting for 4 years

Training Schedule/Protocol:
Mon- 5am cardio, 4pm cardio/weights/Muay Thai
Tue-5am Cardio, 4pm cardio weights/ Muay Thai
Wed- 5am cardio, 4pm cardio Jiu-Jitsu/wrestling
Thur-5am cardio, 4pm cardio, weights, Jiu-jitsu/wrestling
Fri- 5am cardio, 4pm weights/ MMA
Sat 5am Cardio 2pm cardio/ MMA

Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Mon-Sat 5-6am and Pm cardio 4-5:30pm

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Medical Condition(s): none

Previous Supplements: M-Drol, Trenadrol, Green Bulge, Protein, Hyperdrol Mass fx stack. SMASH. N.O-xplode

My diet will look something like via more protein on some days

Meal 1 Breakfast
3 Large boiled eggs 1 yolk
1 slice toasted wheat bread plain
Yogurt light no sugar 6oz
1 large Banana
Flax seed oil 1 tablespoon

Meal 2
Protein shake with 1% milk or water 8oz( sometimes I throw in some oats) or pudding from Stallone

Meal 3 Lunch
Ham/Turkey sandwich on wheat bread plain w lettuce
yogurt non-fat 8oz
boiled broccoli
1 orange
Flax seed oil 1 tablespoon

Meal 4
mixed fruits apples grapes oranges pears, protein shake or another sandwich

Meal 5 dinner
Foreman grill boneless skinless chicken breast 6oz
Sweet potato mashed
Asparagus boiled
toss salad plain

Meal 6
protein shake 1% milk or water 8oz or stallone pudding

my supplements well be takin something like this

When you wake up, as late as 4:40 am, take:
3 IGF-2,
3 Drive,
1 RPM capsule, +
2 RPMs opened and poured into a shot of liquid.
This should give me a nice energy boost going.

After workout, and before Meal 1, take:Xtend

Around 4:00 pm, take:
3 IGF-2,
3 Drive
1 RPM

Before bed, on an empty stomach:
3 IGF-2

also ive got some Xtend, Leucine, Whey protein and multivits.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
This will be more clear when i go day by day, will start either this Sat or Monday pending on my grocery shopping!!!!!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Body type: Surfer
:toofunny:

Well, that was cool of Dirk to send you some supplements... but what is your real body-type?

Endomorph

An Endomorph's biggest concern should be the losing of fat and adopting a lifestyle that keeps it off. Strength training should be done to get a better muscle to fat ratio and therefore improve metabolism. Use moderate weights at a fast training pace (very little rest between sets and exercises). You should lower your calorie intake (but not try to starve yourself) and should eat frequent but small meals. Sugars, sweets and junk food should be eliminated from your diet. Engage daily in some activity like brisk walking, biking, etc., and try to increase the amount of time you spend each week.

Mesomorph

A Mesomorph has a naturally fit body but to maintain it or improve it they should exercise and diet corretly for their type. Strength training can be done more often and for longer sessions then would be good for an Ectomorph, but you must still be carefull not to overdo it. You should train with moderate to heavy weighs and at a moderate pace, not resting too long between sets. You will find you gain muscle quite easy (some women and even men might not want to get too bulky, but this won't happen suddenly. When you are happy with your muscle size simply train to maintain it). Stick to a good healthy diet to keep you lean and muscular, and watch for any slow creeping fat gains. Engage in and enjoy aerobic activities, sports, etc. but do not overdo.

Ectomorph

Ectomorphs should concentrate on gaining weight in the form of good lean muscle tissue (some women that are too thin may also want to put on a little fat to look more feminine). Weight training should be done but not too often or for too long each session. Weight should be fairly heavy and workout pace slower (longer rest periods between sets). Diet should be high in calories (good quality food not junk) and you should eat more then you're used to and often. Aerobic and other activities (sports, dancing, etc.) should be kept to a minimum, at least until you are happy with your weight and looks.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
well i guess im kinda in between Endomorph, Mesomorph

so im more of a hynsurfightermorph HAHAHA

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
thanks by the way how does my dosing look for the products?????

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
That 4 pm RPM capsule may be unnecessary. I'd use it only if you needed the late afternoon energy boost.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya i dont think ima take it usally its around the time i do my 2nd cardio and all my MMA stuff so i think i might go natural, stim free

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO im so stoked right now i finished my grocery shoping for my diet, and i will be starting my cycle on Monday due to my gym is closed 2marow for some sort of christmas party bastards!!! so monday will be D day im cant wait i wanna start poppin pills right now but check back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO im so stoked right now i finished my grocery shoping for my diet, and i will be starting my cycle on Monday due to my gym is closed 2marow for some sort of christmas party bastards!!! so monday will be D day im cant wait i wanna start poppin pills right now but check back.
gotta love those free supps.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
gotta love those free supps.
ya dirk(rms 80) helped me out alot even though its not full bottles it helped me save some money to purchase my stack, just bought some Igf-2, RPM, Drive, Neovar and some Xtend so this log will be even longer.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a very decent stack. Fully interested :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck, good products right there

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I think you're gonna be pleased Vika! Keep us posted!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
New avatar. Is that your car?

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
My log will be sweet and to the point none of this well at 12:01 I felt good but at 12:02 I felt like crap so at 12:05 I took some……. NOPE NONE OF THAT!!!, all I’m going to do is tell you what I ate during the day so you guy can tell me to up something or to lose it or to tell me why I’m having blank problems. Also I will be telling you how I dosed it thought the day.

Today and tomorrow I will be doing my weight training in the afternoons until Wednesday will be back to the morning.

Notes. No MMA /JJ / Muay Thai today and tomorrow

Day 1
Well woke up and popped
3 Igf-2
2 Drive (gonna bump up to 3 after a couple of days)

Breakfast
About an Hour later ate my Breakfast which consist of
Yogurt light fat free Strawberry 6oz
1 large Banana
¼ cup of almonds

Snack
Protein shake with 1% milk 8oz
Cooked oats

Lunch
Deli Turkey sandwich on wheat bread plain w lettuce
2 boiled eggs 1 yolk
Spinach
boiled broccoli
1 orange

Snack
Apple

About 45min before my work out popped more pills consisting of
3 Igf-2
2 Drive
3 RPM

I worked on arms today with a lot of cardio I felt pretty good by the end of my session I felt myself pushing a little harder trying to go longer, had no problems with Drive I mean stomach wise or anything of that nature.

Dinner
Foreman grill boneless skinless chicken breast 6oz
Sweet potato mashed
Asparagus boiled
toss salad plain

Snack
Wheat toast

Before I sleep I will take my last supplements for the day which is
3 Igf-2

P.S would you guys like to see my workout log etc knowing what type of exercise that I do?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'll sub to this!

I might as well sub to this, I'm running the same stack and I'm 4 weeks in. I'll give you a heads up...you should be quite happy with the results.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
subbed.

yea I'd like to see the workout log. just to see how much your numbers go up.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Day 3
4:30am
3 Igf-2
2 Drive
2 RPM, 1 open and took with water that was wicked!!!

Cardio ran for 30min and did the stairs by my house for 30mins i felt pretty good legs was burnin due to the tiger balm i rubbed on, legs was a little tight Im not use to the cold weather.

Breakfast
Yogurt light fat free Very Vanilla 6oz
1 large Banana
¼ cup of almonds

Snack
mixed fruits

Lunch
Deli Ham sandwich on wheat bread plain w lettuce
2 boiled eggs 1 yolk
Spinach
boiled broccoli
1 orange

Snack
Apple

Pre workout today no weight trainning
Muay Thai and MMA Striking
3 IGF-2
3 Drive
1 RPM

Dinner
Foreman grill boneless skinless teriyaki chicken breast 6oz
Sweet potato mashed
Spinach
toss salad plain

About and hour after i will have

Snack
Wheat toast

3 Igf-2

today so far was pretty good, so far Ive only felt the RPM kick in, i mean I feel really good working out like more relaxed and calm but my joints still hurt from the cold is there anything out there that i can take???????

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
two simple remedies!

Day 3
4:30am
3 Igf-2
2 Drive
2 RPM, 1 open and took with water that was wicked!!!

Cardio ran for 30min and did the stairs by my house for 30mins i felt pretty good legs was burnin due to the tiger balm i rubbed on, legs was a little tight Im not use to the cold weather.

Breakfast
Yogurt light fat free Very Vanilla 6oz
1 large Banana
¼ cup of almonds

Snack
mixed fruits

Lunch
Deli Ham sandwich on wheat bread plain w lettuce
2 boiled eggs 1 yolk
Spinach
boiled broccoli
1 orange

Snack
Apple

Pre workout today no weight trainning
Muay Thai and MMA Striking
3 IGF-2
3 Drive
1 RPM

Dinner
Foreman grill boneless skinless teriyaki chicken breast 6oz
Sweet potato mashed
Spinach
toss salad plain

About and hour after i will have

Snack
Wheat toast

3 Igf-2

today so far was pretty good, so far Ive only felt the RPM kick in, i mean I feel really good working out like more relaxed and calm but my joints still hurt from the cold is there anything out there that i can take???????
I would advise the best thing you can do is to get some bulk cissus and dose it at least 3 grams a day, and also get some controlled labs orange triad (multi-v+joint support formula)...this is what I use and I refuse to go without this staple stack.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider Vitamin C (up to 1000mg), if you are not already supplementing with this. Should help fortify your system. Fish Oil would be a great addition to manage your joint problems.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wow what a day went to wrestling practice today and what do you know I Sprained my right knee once again!!!, i had stiches on my knee before from surfing and landed on a reef which took some meat out and cracked my knee cap, and well today i heard a pop! and that was it I can barley set my leg down what my luck, went to the doctors to get a knee brace and some pain killers. can i still take the AN goods with it?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wow what a day went to wrestling practice today and what do you know I Sprained my right knee once again!!!, i had stiches on my knee before from surfing and landed on a reef which took some meat out and cracked my knee cap, and well today i heard a pop! and that was it I can barley set my leg down what my luck, went to the doctors to get a knee brace and some pain killers. can i still take the AN goods with it?
Dang man.... how'd it comin' along? Sorry we missed your question. I'd hold off on any non-health related supplements while injured. (conserve the money)

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
im off of the meds tonight i will have to got really light on the knee to trainnin MMA fro anothe rmonth doctor said but uper body will come along

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Well my knee fight great last night so i decided to train this morning.was having some dizzness problems while taking Drive and Igf-2 in the morn so i dropped it down to 2 pills each until i can tolerate it.
7am (30min prior to work out)
2 IGF-2
2 Drive
3 RPM

During workout
3scoops of Xtend Orange it is freaking awesome taste like orange dream sicle, and i use the scooper from xtend to add in some bulk Leucine

Cardio for 15min light run about 5.6 MPH

Today I did arms and shoulders

Preacher Curls
40lbs x 15
50lbs x 10
60lbs x 10
70lbs x 5
80lbs x 5

Standing Barbell curls
20lbs x 10
25lbs x 10
30lbs x 5
40lbs x 5

Hammer Curls
20lbs x 10
25lbs x 10
30lbs x 5
40lbs x 5

Incline Dumbell Curls
20lbs x 10
25lbs x 10
30lbs x 5
40lbs x 5

Wrist Curls for foreamrs
10lbs x 10
15lbs x 5
20lbs x 5

Shoulders

Arnold Press
20lbs x 15
25lbs x 10
30lbs x 10
35lbs x 5

Military Press
30lbs x 15
40lbs x 10
50lbs x 5

Shoulder shrugs
25lbs x 15
30lbs x 15
35lbs x 10
45lbs x 5

After Workout
3scoops Xtend with 1 scoop bulk Leucine
4 Neovar
1 Gut Health

around 3
4 neovar
2 drive
2 Igf-2
1 Gut Health

I know its alittle light but i wanted to wrk my way back into things and not get over myself just yet, But o man DOES XTEND KICKAZZ big time usally i would be sore by my elbows and stuff like alot aftter my arm workout days but today was the frist time it felt like i didnt left at all, I really wanted to go back this afternoon and go at it again but i decided to rest it out.

Diet was in check and great 2marow will be the frist day back to MMA see how that goes check back 2marow

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout bud!

Well my knee fight great last night so i decided to train this morning.was having some dizzness problems while taking Drive and Igf-2 in the morn so i dropped it down to 2 pills each until i can tolerate it.
7am (30min prior to work out)
2 IGF-2
2 Drive
3 RPM

During workout
3scoops of Xtend Orange it is freaking awesome taste like orange dream sicle, and i use the scooper from xtend to add in some bulk Leucine

Cardio for 15min light run about 5.6 MPH

Today I did arms and shoulders

Preacher Curls
40lbs x 15
50lbs x 10
60lbs x 10
70lbs x 5
80lbs x 5

Standing Barbell curls
20lbs x 10
25lbs x 10
30lbs x 5
40lbs x 5

Hammer Curls
20lbs x 10
25lbs x 10
30lbs x 5
40lbs x 5

Incline Dumbell Curls
20lbs x 10
25lbs x 10
30lbs x 5
40lbs x 5

Wrist Curls for foreamrs
10lbs x 10
15lbs x 5
20lbs x 5

Shoulders

Arnold Press
20lbs x 15
25lbs x 10
30lbs x 10
35lbs x 5

Military Press
30lbs x 15
40lbs x 10
50lbs x 5

Shoulder shrugs
25lbs x 15
30lbs x 15
35lbs x 10
45lbs x 5

After Workout
3scoops Xtend with 1 scoop bulk Leucine
4 Neovar
1 Gut Health

around 3
4 neovar
2 drive
2 Igf-2
1 Gut Health

I know its alittle light but i wanted to wrk my way back into things and not get over myself just yet, But o man DOES XTEND KICKAZZ big time usally i would be sore by my elbows and stuff like alot aftter my arm workout days but today was the frist time it felt like i didnt left at all, I really wanted to go back this afternoon and go at it again but i decided to rest it out.

Diet was in check and great 2marow will be the frist day back to MMA see how that goes check back 2marow
Glad to hear your feeling better with that knee. This workout was solid...great job, keep it up!