RPN Slick Pleasures

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
First I wanted to thanks Matt and Christine for sending me a bottle of Slick Pleasures, they are awesome peeps as most of you know!!

I havent been getting alot of time to use it so far, been more of a quicky mentality as there is alllllllllllllways family and friends around during the holidays, so not alot of time to grab the lube, then clean up after..hahaaha

Biggest perks ive noticed so far and mentioned my the gf so far.

- you dont need very much at all....the bottle will last most people forever, me being a sexual dynamo should last a few months..haha

-SMELL!....usually i cant stand the smell of any lubes, most (ky warming) have a very distinct smell that i cant stand. There smell of Slick pleasures is subtle and even enjoyable

- increased sensation, both her and for me.

-so far nothing bad to report, my girlfriend likes it far better then any lube, honestly, i get free stuff all the time being a rep, i dont need to talk this up to get free stuff.

After we finally get rid of all the family here for the holidays ill put it to its normal rigorous use....and complete a more thorough and detailed review.....PICS???..lol

thanks again RPN....including Gut Health and DCP...you currently produce 3 of my staples now!!:thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awww thanks John..pics huh. That would be awesome;)

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
you da man!!....move over Peter North...there's a new sheriff in town!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha..still....Nova Scotia blood kid

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Bobby, you should post a pic with you holding it :D

Mainly bc I have never seen what you look like, just wanna make sure that this ugly face I see in my mind is really you ;)

I kid....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Bobby, you should post a pic with you holding it :D

Mainly bc I have never seen what you look like, just wanna make sure that this ugly face I see in my mind is really you ;)

I kid....
are you hitting on me?:think:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3