Thyrotabs/dcp/scorch

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
My 6week Dosing protocol:

(week) (1)..........(2)..........(3).............(4)...........(5)...........(6)

Dosing may change depending on adverse feelings or progress.

Workout Program:
-Bill starr 5x5 + cardio 3 times per week.
MON/WED/FRI split

Diet:
- Will be the CTL diet, can be found on T-nation. A form of carb cycling. plus cheat day per week or every 10 days
- 2 gallons water!

Daily Meal/suppliment Outline:
About 5-6 meals a day, supps taken before meals:
-meal 1 - DCP, Scorch
-meal 2 - Thyrotab
-meal 3 - DCP, Scorch (preworkout)
-meal 4 - Thyrotab
-meal 5 - DCP
-meal 6 - Thyrotab

Other cutting aid supps:
- BCAA (core abc)
- Creatine MONO
- Xtreme Formulations: 1, and 2.0 (some mornings, Prebed)

My Stats:
-204lbs
-16.5% BF

Goal:
Cut down as much as possible before school starts, while maintaining LBM

Log updates will be Short, simple and straight to the Point. I will post a final review of the stack at the end.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1:
(OFF)
starting today, i took 1 thyrotab, i can say wow...i feel a little dizzy sitting here staring at my computer screen. Hopefully my body will get used to it over the next week and this doesnt become a huge issue.

Next update will be on 2nd week when dosing increases, and DCP is added with scorch

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, you might want to ramp up and down the scorch as well (Depending on your tolerance?)

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
well im currently taking left over Thermal rage, so i figured my caffeine tolerance should be ok. but i may adjust that as i get used the the thyrotabs... ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
New version, or old?

oh..and subbed. :)
old version actually lol. i was just using as a bridge to prep for scorch.

anyone whos used the thyrotabs feel any dizziness at all? ill be watching out for this considering it states in warning (if nausea, dizziness stop using product immediately, raises some concern) i may break the tabs into half doses for the first week to see if it helps. But after 15 mins the mild dizziness faded and had a solid sweat session and burst of energy. so much energy in fact... i was cleaning the whole house (which i never do btw) AWESOME STUFF!!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get any dizziness from thyrotabs.. how are you dosing? On an empty stomach? Are you eating shortly after? Are you taking it together with another stim? (Thermal rage?)

You might notice an increase in heat as well as vivid dreams on the thyrotabs.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get any dizziness from thyrotabs.. how are you dosing? On an empty stomach? Are you eating shortly after? Are you taking it together with another stim? (Thermal rage?)

You might notice an increase in heat as well as vivid dreams on the thyrotabs.
i dosed it one full tab on an empty stomach. So next time i will eat shortly after. Maybe 5-10 mins or so?

today i split the dose, and felt fine, it also made my appetite jump up drastically...ill have to have more will power now

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Mini update DAY 5:
(before Full dosing begins tomorrow)
Basically it will be full throttle after Christmas day. Last night (cheat day) i had a beer. Pizza, icecream etc. Enjoyed the day. Stats of this morning

Waist: -.25 inches
I dont use calipers beacause i feel its not so accurate sometimes. I will do a final measurement at the end of the log though to see if any significant changes happened. All other measurements have decreased ever so slightl or stayed the same... But mostly will be measured by waistline as i am fairly lean everywhere else. A new problem arose, I have been eating more after adding Thyrotabs, so now i will have to be extra careful and measure my portions because the hunger is 2-3 times more intense on some days and i almost gorge out on food to feel full.

Scale weight has Gone up a 1lb. no biggie, ive gained sometimes 5 lbs...and still most measurements stayed the same.

Diet will also get more strict, With a 10 day carb cycle followed by cheat day. and my cheat days will be very low fat.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Callipers are very good due to issues like water retention, swelling, and muscle size. (ie if your muscles get bigger, the fat is being spread over a larger surface area).

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Callipers are very good due to issues like water retention, swelling, and muscle size. (ie if your muscles get bigger, the fat is being spread over a larger surface area).
true, but unfortunately there only as accurate as my ability to do it properly.

Since im not very experienced with them...i can only gauge progress more than actual BF at this time. So i stick to this...and couple months later i can do another measurement.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Sorry. Are NOT very good.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
i dosed it one full tab on an empty stomach. So next time i will eat shortly after. Maybe 5-10 mins or so?

today i split the dose, and felt fine, it also made my appetite jump up drastically...ill have to have more will power now
Yeah the appetite increasing is common with thyrotabs, make sure you keep your cal intake in check otherwise it will defeat the purpose of a really good product.

As for measurements, I think your approach is fine, scale, tape + mirror + your own change in self-esteem/confidence hopefully should be a good measure :)

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Sorry. Are NOT very good.
well it definitely changes that argument around lol. BUT for me all i knew what that its pretty easy to mis measure with them, and its much better to be experienced with using them, so in the end i figured wouldnt to much good short term. Interesting points none the less. I didnt know they were this inaccurate on there own though

ill assume ultimately the water volume test is only accurate way to do it?

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the appetite increasing is common with thyrotabs, make sure you keep your cal intake in check otherwise it will defeat the purpose of a really good product.

As for measurements, I think your approach is fine, scale, tape + mirror + your own change in self-esteem/confidence hopefully should be a good measure :)
yep, ill generally have success without counting, but the new hunger surges will force me to probably use fitday again.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

Well, today was good...ive been feeling the higher doses of Thyrotabs, the Scorch isnt very strong at 2 caps...so i may bump it up to 3 soon. Hunger wasnt as bad...i fought it off by eating almonds here and there for snacks until i had my meal.

Workout:
All lifts seem to feel slightly lighter than last weeks, mild strength increase. I increased my lifts with week by 2.5 % and i flew through it. My energy is really good and no sign of lethargy at all throughout the day.

Bad news:
At about 2pm i ate some food at chipotle, and had a horrible sore throat just pop up out of no where. Either i have an allergic reaction to something or...I HAVE A COLD. Which of course would be on the day i Ramp up doses for ultimate fatloss lol. Well see tomorrow, if it passes hopefully

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
im not feeling to well...im not sure if it would be smart to continue taking them while im sick. I may do it just today. and if it gets worse ill post pone it until i recover

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hope you feel better mate.. just chill out on the stims, drink plenty of fluids and perhaps lower the dosage of the TTs until you're a bit better.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Ok, now i should be fully recovered by tomorrow, im already dosing back to 2 TT a day. Which in about 4 days will be up to 3.

My weight went up 1 lb...after all the holiday eating and junk i think the low dose of TT may have helped substantially. I dont notice any side effects now, although i think i may have had a fever before and the thyrotabs almost killed me as my body temp sky rocketed. All is well now. Tomorrow will be a huge workout...followed by a Morning and Afternoon(post w.o) cardio of 18 mins HIT

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only a pound with holiday eating is extremely good.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Only a pound with holiday eating is extremely good.
Pretty damned good especially considering being sick + feasting. Can't wait to see how it starts to work when you get things back on track!

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14:

Ok, after this last new years bash i couldnt escape my friends and the presence of so much alcohol without drinking. SOooo...now recovering from a hangover. Now entering a new year i have the rest of this cycle to be serious without any other events or hickups.

This morning, i weighed 190...so i lost alot of water! Im eating carbs for the remainer of the week, so it should come right back up. Will see how it looks on Sunday after my Cheat day

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in seeing your overall damage control feedback for DCP...I find this to be a particularly strong point for DCP...Beer/Alcohol damage control.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Interested in seeing your overall damage control feedback for DCP...I find this to be a particularly strong point for DCP...Beer/Alcohol damage control.
Does it? well i started redosing DCP maybe 4 days ago as i became less sick. Curious though, doesnt TTA take little less than a week to build up in the system to full effectiveness?

i did dose both TT, and DCP on some sick days carelessly. Then eventually tapered down and cut off DCP for like 3 days. So seems both have been doing some work off all my junk eating.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, bad news today...i have concluded so far i am not reacting to the TT very well. In fact im sure they are whats causing this Aching feeling in my neck that feel like a strain that gives me headaches. I had thought before when i was sick i had a fever, but in fact it may have been the TT causing the headaches. On top some sleeplessness lately too. Hopefully everything subsides and its nothing serious. im going to taper down now. Ive just been very uncomfortable lately and decided this would be best for now.

Ill continue my DCP and SCORCH but this is where the log ends. Ill leave a review of them when im finished.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I believe with the Thyrotabs you should be taking the last dose a few hours before bed so as to not affect with sleep.
Same deal with the scorch.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I believe with the Thyrotabs you should be taking the last dose a few hours before bed so as to not affect with sleep.
i spoke with Dinoiii and it seems i may have been getting the sides, but most importantly the bad Headaches from the TT because i was becoming HyperThyroid after each dose. I could have finished the cycle but the headaches OBLITERATED my me on a daily basis to the point that other always asked me why i look so sad all day and miserable. Too much stress! After Dropping them I incorporated some LEAN XTREME to get thyroid running and cortisol down. Never felt better! Also i was loosing alot of muscle on TT and my Protein wasnt high enough, should have bumped it up more for them. But thats ok...no more

so its currently DCP/SCORCH/LEANX

im substantially leaner and my abs are popping out now. Just a little more !!!!

My diet this week is perfect...should see some awesome results...too bad about the TT though

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
i was taking the TT at 7-8 PM. And the Scorch at 4-5 pm

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, definitely take it much earlier than that.

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i spoke with Dinoiii and it seems i may have been getting the sides, but most importantly the bad Headaches from the TT because i was becoming HyperThyroid after each dose. I could have finished the cycle but the headaches OBLITERATED my me on a daily basis to the point that other always asked me why i look so sad all day and miserable. Too much stress! After Dropping them I incorporated some LEAN XTREME to get thyroid running and cortisol down. Never felt better! Also i was loosing alot of muscle on TT and my Protein wasnt high enough, should have bumped it up more for them. But thats ok...no more

so its currently DCP/SCORCH/LEANX

im substantially leaner and my abs are popping out now. Just a little more !!!!

My diet this week is perfect...should see some awesome results...too bad about the TT though

Happy you got the anti-cort in. Appropriate to wean off the thyroid stuff.

It might have been more appropriate to run a 7-keto rather than 7-OH one due to the upstream nature of the former offering some additional thyroidal presence secondary to its metabolites.

D_