Thyrotabs/dcp/scorch

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Interested in seeing your overall damage control feedback for DCP...I find this to be a particularly strong point for DCP...Beer/Alcohol damage control.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Interested in seeing your overall damage control feedback for DCP...I find this to be a particularly strong point for DCP...Beer/Alcohol damage control.
    Does it? well i started redosing DCP maybe 4 days ago as i became less sick. Curious though, doesnt TTA take little less than a week to build up in the system to full effectiveness?

i did dose both TT, and DCP on some sick days carelessly. Then eventually tapered down and cut off DCP for like 3 days. So seems both have been doing some work off all my junk eating.
    •   

3. Ok guys, bad news today...i have concluded so far i am not reacting to the TT very well. In fact im sure they are whats causing this Aching feeling in my neck that feel like a strain that gives me headaches. I had thought before when i was sick i had a fever, but in fact it may have been the TT causing the headaches. On top some sleeplessness lately too. Hopefully everything subsides and its nothing serious. im going to taper down now. Ive just been very uncomfortable lately and decided this would be best for now.

Ill continue my DCP and SCORCH but this is where the log ends. Ill leave a review of them when im finished.

4. I believe with the Thyrotabs you should be taking the last dose a few hours before bed so as to not affect with sleep.
    Same deal with the scorch.

5. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I believe with the Thyrotabs you should be taking the last dose a few hours before bed so as to not affect with sleep.
    i spoke with Dinoiii and it seems i may have been getting the sides, but most importantly the bad Headaches from the TT because i was becoming HyperThyroid after each dose. I could have finished the cycle but the headaches OBLITERATED my me on a daily basis to the point that other always asked me why i look so sad all day and miserable. Too much stress! After Dropping them I incorporated some LEAN XTREME to get thyroid running and cortisol down. Never felt better! Also i was loosing alot of muscle on TT and my Protein wasnt high enough, should have bumped it up more for them. But thats ok...no more

so its currently DCP/SCORCH/LEANX

im substantially leaner and my abs are popping out now. Just a little more !!!!

My diet this week is perfect...should see some awesome results...too bad about the TT though
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    I believe with the Thyrotabs you should be taking the last dose a few hours before bed so as to not affect with sleep.
    i was taking the TT at 7-8 PM. And the Scorch at 4-5 pm

7. Yeah, definitely take it much earlier than that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by T H E O R E M View Post
    i spoke with Dinoiii and it seems i may have been getting the sides, but most importantly the bad Headaches from the TT because i was becoming HyperThyroid after each dose. I could have finished the cycle but the headaches OBLITERATED my me on a daily basis to the point that other always asked me why i look so sad all day and miserable. Too much stress! After Dropping them I incorporated some LEAN XTREME to get thyroid running and cortisol down. Never felt better! Also i was loosing alot of muscle on TT and my Protein wasnt high enough, should have bumped it up more for them. But thats ok...no more

so its currently DCP/SCORCH/LEANX

im substantially leaner and my abs are popping out now. Just a little more !!!!

My diet this week is perfect...should see some awesome results...too bad about the TT though

Happy you got the anti-cort in. Appropriate to wean off the thyroid stuff.

It might have been more appropriate to run a 7-keto rather than 7-OH one due to the upstream nature of the former offering some additional thyroidal presence secondary to its metabolites.

D_
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

9. Hey so what ended up happening here?

10. results? happy? still taking?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dcp/scorch/thyrotabs
    By T H E O R E M in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 07:39 PM
  2. DCP & Scorch...where to buy?
    By DieselPump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 08:43 PM
  3. A&O/whiteblood/thyrotabs/scorch/trione (6oxo)
    By wantstobeinshap in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 12:15 PM
  4. DCP\AP\Scorch Log
    By agpetz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 08:04 PM
  5. DCP,Camp,Scorch (overkill?)
    By dazilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2007, 03:03 PM