Epistane EOD Pulsing Log

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
This is my first ph cycle and I've done a good deal of research on various cycles and other prohormones and I've decided to do a EOD (every other day) pulsing for epistane as follows:

Week 1: 10,20,20,20
Week 2: 20,20,20
Week 3: 30,30,30,30
Week 4: 30,30,30
Week 5: 40,40,40,40
Week 6: 40,40,40

I'm 5'7'' 170 pounds. My diet is good although not insanely strict. The supplements I'll be using(and have already been taking) while on epistane are Cytogainer, nanoVapor(yes a muscletech product, suck it), Opti-Men Vitamins, and Fish Oil Tablets.

I'll be taking milk thistle on the days off and as far as post cycle therapy goes, I think I'll be good with novedex for a solid 3 weeks after week 6 of epistane. If I feel a big kick at 30mg (which i imagine i will since this is my first cycle) I won't bump it to 40mg.

and here we go... :type:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man. I'm really starting to think about pulsing Epistane sometime after the new year with a slightly more extensive on-cycle protocol and pct.

This should give me a good idea of what to expect...

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Well today was shoulders and traps day, was an off day for Epistane. Just a multi-vitamin, fishoil softgel pill, milkthistle, and a serving of Muscletech's Vapor. I usually stop my dumbell press around 60 pounds cause im coming off an injured right shoulder. I couldnt help it today though, 60 went up too easily so i bumped it up to 65 with energy to spare. I then continued to do my 4x8 with front raises and lateral raises. numbers didn't really go up any, but a good pump was definately felt. finished off the workout with some behind the back barbell shrugs...

warmed up with 135lbs for 12 reps. then 225 for 10 reps. then I put on 275 for another 10. Normally, this is a weight I have trouble holding but it went up none the less pretty damn easy. Got some straps and it was go time. 315 for 8 reps then 385 for 6. Definately a great time at the gym. today...

Tomorrow is Chest day and I'll be taking 20mg of Epistane.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If you ahve any questions or wanna read search for Neoborns' Epistane FAQ Q and A baby!

I am sure you will have great success with this product, don't forget a good AI all the way through and during / after your PCT.

Amor Est Vitae Essentia,

Neoborn

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19
504Adonis Post Cycle Therapy 7
bell1986 Supplements 47
AaronJP1 Anabolics 16