Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i bought a bottle of swell and wanted to boost it up a little. after some research, dsade sold me on plcar. i added 100gm of plcar and 100gm of tri-creatine to the jug of swell. been taking 2 scoops of this blend 2xday, adding watermelon extend for flavor. this 'blend' is working as well as stacks ive tried costing 3x as much. btw 2 r4w pre-workout is as good as it gets.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i bought a bottle of swell and wanted to boost it up a little. after some research, dsade sold me on plcar. i added 100gm of plcar and 100gm of tri-creatine to the jug of swell. been taking 2 scoops of this blend 2xday, adding watermelon extend for flavor. this 'blend' is working as well as stacks ive tried costing 3x as much. btw 2 r4w pre-workout is as good as it gets.
If I hear one more person rant about R4W I am going to have to buy a bottle!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
levi reloaded is #1 at fat burning. r4w is #1 pre-workout stim. try stacking them-i dare ya, i double dare ya! seriously the stack in my thread is damn good. but if you want extreme try 2reloaded/2r4w.:smite:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, R4W is AWESOME!

I have a similar mix... love it! Just ordered more BULK and the new Orange Xtend.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Seriously, R4W is AWESOME!

I have a similar mix... love it! Just ordered more BULK and the new Orange Xtend.
yeah, fri im ordering blast/swell/plcar/ba/cit mal/tri creatine/alcar. i really like the plcar better than alcar but after looking at peoples responses will be adding alcar into the mix also. really liking this blend. btw r4w is my new favorite stim.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am really liking the increased focus and intensity of this stack. not a typical veins about to burst hyped up, but a nice clean bring it on kind of sustained energy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i felt the same about rpm, tried 3 bottles:yawn:. r4w all the way!:woohoo: