My White Flood sample review

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
So today was back and bicep day. I took 3/4 of sample about 30 minutes up to working out and sipped the other 1/4 while working out.

To be fair I did not get to take in any carbs since around 12:30pm and I worked out at 5:00pm

Pros:
Tasted great to me.
The cost per serving looks great
Increased energy and motivation about 1/2 way through the workout
My body temp is still nice and hot :)

Cons:
I cannot say that I felt a massive pump or increase in strength or bloodflow
Perhaps too much stim for me, I almost got lathargic and a little headache when I first started...although the energy did increase, still a slight headache

Honest assesment : From one sample I probably would not buy the product as I honestly didn't feel a great pump. However only having a protein shake at about 3:30 certainly didn't help. Also, there are certain other supps that didn't do much until about day 10 and then all of a sudden..LOOK OUT! I would like to give it another shot based on other's reviews and the nice price. Plus next time I'll eat some carbs and maybe try on chest day or something when I get my best pumps.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Interesting, thanks for the feedback

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So today was back and bicep day. I took 3/4 of sample about 30 minutes up to working out and sipped the other 1/4 while working out.

To be fair I did not get to take in any carbs since around 12:30pm and I worked out at 5:00pm

Pros:
Tasted great to me.
The cost per serving looks great
Increased energy and motivation about 1/2 way through the workout
My body temp is still nice and hot :)

Cons:
I cannot say that I felt a massive pump or increase in strength or bloodflow
Perhaps too much stim for me, I almost got lathargic and a little headache when I first started...although the energy did increase, still a slight headache

Honest assesment : From one sample I probably would not buy the product as I honestly didn't feel a great pump. However only having a protein shake at about 3:30 certainly didn't help. Also, there are certain other supps that didn't do much until about day 10 and then all of a sudden..LOOK OUT! I would like to give it another shot based on other's reviews and the nice price. Plus next time I'll eat some carbs and maybe try on chest day or something when I get my best pumps.
what other pre-workout drinks have you tried, and how did they compare to wf?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
white flood works best for me on an empty stomach. Vascularity SHINES during cardio. Definite pumps on arm days.

No crash. That's the biggest reason why this product shines over most other pre workout drinks. The energy sustains me throughout lifting and into cardio afterwards.

All my gains are up and my endurance is up.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I've always heard of good things from WF plus Controlled Labs products in general. The only other preworkout stuff I've really tried recently are RPM, Drive, Animal Pump, Neovar (I know it isn't technically a preworkout supp), and Leviathan (again not really a preworkout supp per se). I don't really take any stims in general, so it is possible that White Flood was just too much at the time, I'm not sure how much caffine is in it. I had a similar thing when I took too many RPM/Drive. I felt tired and almost light headed for a while, but in about 45-50 minutes I started to feel energetic.

So I'd try WF again, and if I'm lucky I can get by on 1/2 serving...lol.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I've always heard of good things from WF plus Controlled Labs products in general. The only other preworkout stuff I've really tried recently are RPM, Drive, Animal Pump, Neovar (I know it isn't technically a preworkout supp), and Leviathan (again not really a preworkout supp per se). I don't really take any stims in general, so it is possible that White Flood was just too much at the time, I'm not sure how much caffine is in it. I had a similar thing when I took too many RPM/Drive. I felt tired and almost light headed for a while, but in about 45-50 minutes I started to feel energetic.

So I'd try WF again, and if I'm lucky I can get by on 1/2 serving...lol.
Yeah you have to get the magic number. If I overload the stims, my heart starts racing and I feel jittery. Not an empowering feeling.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The heart racing feeling from White Flood is from GABA, which is quite neat because I know exactly when it kicks in. I found 2 scoops (Recommended serving) a bit hit for myself initially, but you build up a tolerance to it after a few weeks. I'm stim free for about the last 3 or 4 weeks but I still got a scoop or two left that I might try again on a day when I'm tired.

I think WF gives pretty good energy, I had some pretty good workouts from it.