Stimulant X 2.0 Review!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi.

I've tried all 3 versions of Stimx and am a longtime fan of it.

Please keep in mind I use Stimx99% of the time for social situations.. like going out with girls/friends..school, etc.

I find StimX v2.0 the BEST out of any stimX version for this task! :)

My mind becomes extremely clear. I can focus very easily. I'm very alert and more articulate and libido is way up also. Also my confidence is sky high.. makes me feel like I can do whatever I want..

Btw I dosed at 2 caps.. but then upped it to 3 or 4 at a time and lemme tell you.. at that dosage, it blows away the old StimX, at least if your purpose is to use it as a social drug. ;]

Oh by the way.. it gives incredible energy too.. I remember having to run through the metro and on the street to make my bus.. and I was going fast as hell effortlessly, did not tire at all.
But.. In my opinion you should purchase this for it's tremendous mental effects. It basically makes me extremely confident, horny, articulate, witty, alert and also slightly inhibited in a good way.. with no sides as of yet.. (I recommend taking 4 caps at a time for the full effect of this beautiful drug.) :)

SureShot

SureShot

Awards
  • Established
why would i want to have to take 4 caps of 2.0 to get the same effect as the original dosed at only 1 cap? AX needs to stop making these gnc friendly supps IMO. Not bashing, as I am a regular retain2 user and enjoyed MassFx as well, I just wish they would put out the hardcore supps and not watered down versions of the original, their name is "anabolic Xtreme" for a reason.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
why would i want to have to take 4 caps of 2.0 to get the same effect as the original dosed at only 1 cap? AX needs to stop making these gnc friendly supps IMO. Not bashing, as I am a regular retain2 user and enjoyed MassFx as well, I just wish they would put out the hardcore supps and not watered down versions of the original, their name is "anabolic Xtreme" for a reason.
money money money.