- 12-14-2007, 11:15 AM
- 12-14-2007, 11:38 AM
anabolic pump is a nutrient repartitioner. The mechanics behind it involve shuffling carbs to your muscles. This helps your muscles recieve the proper nutrition it requires to grow. It will help with strength because your muscles are given the proper energy it needs. It will help with fat loss because the carbs that are taken will have a better purpose rather than stored as fat. That is how I understand the whole concept of it at least.
12-14-2007, 11:52 AM
12-14-2007, 11:53 AM
12-14-2007, 01:31 PM
It can be fairly hit or miss. For nonresponders (like myself), it just caused stomach issues and distension. For those that it works for, it's one of the most effective supplements out there. I should mention that while I didn't enjoy AP, I rather liked Pslin, which is similar.
12-14-2007, 04:24 PM
12-14-2007, 04:28 PM
12-14-2007, 04:41 PM
12-14-2007, 05:18 PM
Yeah it is sick for recomp. I have used it for a while now and love it. Defiantly give it a run, Pretty soon i will make a video about how great it is.
Muscle Pharm Rep
12-16-2007, 01:02 AM
12-16-2007, 01:14 AM
12-16-2007, 01:37 AM
01-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Would it be beneficial to run AP and Pslin together? I have 3 bottles of AP and 2 bottles of JungleWarfare. I was wondering if adding Psling would be redundant, over doing it or beneficial.
NSCA - CSCS
01-08-2008, 01:03 PM
01-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By New Body in forum General ChatReplies: 19Last Post: 03-04-2003, 01:56 AM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2003, 01:29 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2002, 09:39 PM
- By deaconbill in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-19-2002, 08:25 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-31-2002, 06:57 PM