Warbird01's ZigZag Diet Log With EC/XF/IGF-2/Drive/YG/staples

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i like to keep things simple. No updating every freaking day boring bull**** like that. I will update every 5 days since that is how long every bulking/cutting phase lasts.

The Diet I will be following a "Zig Zag" diet known as the "1250" diet because over 10 days you have a 1250 cal surplus. I think I will start out cutting at 2700 cals and bulking at 3750. Probably will bump cals up once the XF starts to kick in

Supps
2 IGF-2s
2 Drives
1 Bulk XF
CEE
Bulk BCAAs
Xtend
Bulk Leucine
WMS
Ephedrine
2 Napalm
Caffein
Incarnate
Glycer Grow
Yellow Gold (I capped it myself, ~600mg per cap)
Orange Triad
Various Protein Powders
Animal Flex

Everything will be taken straight through except EC will only be on cut days. Might have to lay off the Napalm cause im gonna have like 1.5 bottles left which is only 30 days and this is a 40 day log. Trying to get my hands on some more, well see!

The Workout
Sunday: Legs Power (Powerlifting style workout, low reps and sets)
Monday: Back/Tris + HIIT cardio (Start out with a power movement then work my way up to 15 reps, usually about 12-15 sets per bodypart)
Tues: Shoulder/Traps/Forearms + HIIT cardio (Same workout style as above. Also my shoulder has been ****ed for 6 months now, cant really hit shoulders besides front raises with like 15 lbs :( Going to the doctor again next week tho)
Wed: Off Day
Thurs: Legs Hypertrophy
Fri: Chest/Bi (Same as back tri as far as workout style0

I like to incorporate X Reps and the rest pause method in all my training (besides my Power Legs day)

Background/Future Plans Im gonna be coming off a fried 30 days cut off of this. Hope to be about 185 10% bf. I have recently decided since i dont plan on compeating for a while im not gonna do my usualy bulks and get bloated while at around 14-15% (Got up to 199 on my last bulk). I feel/look much better when im lean and its just more fun overall. I still wanna push heavy weight but i have no problem doing that while at maintenance calories/little over maintenance. So i hope on this stack to stay lean and then after a slight bulk before i do my spring cut and get to hopefully around 6-7% :D

Stats
Lifts

Body

Coming Sunday!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What has your previous supplementation in the past looked like ?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
tha kids a supp wh*re..haha...jk..wb is one of our reps from bbdotcom...so he has most likely tried everything ever made.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good luck brutha...ill be checking this out

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ummm, idk. Lots of things. XF is defenently my fav supps i have ever used (never done hormonal supps)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tha kids a supp wh*re..haha...jk..wb is one of our reps from bbdotcom...so he has most likely tried everything ever made.
ive been collecting this stack over the last couple months :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
in...goodluck with this thing you whore..

you gonna be making it to the AC wit me and bobby and ryan?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude i hear ya. I could open a supp store in my room....rediculous
Same here :D

I distributed some aspire to my friends from my store yesterday :D

Cant wait to see how they like it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in...goodluck with this thing you whore..

you gonna be making it to the AC wit me and bobby and ryan?
Naw dude, thats like 2000 miles away :(

Mattys going too. I dont think the booth can handle like 5 ppl at once, lol :D

Hopefully this stack gets me ****ing huge! one day i will push weights like u bj :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully this stack gets me ****ing huge! one day i will push weights like u bj :D
between this post and your sig on the PAL forum...im getting a bit worried bout your and matt's relationship..hahaha

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
between this post and your sig on the PAL forum...im getting a bit worried bout your and matt's relationship..hahaha
shh, his wife doesnt know :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does look like a good stack, the drive + xfactor are synergistic

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does look like a good stack, the drive + xfactor are synergistic
Im still confused on wheather to take IGF-2 45 after a carb meal (my next carb will be 2:15 mins later) or 2:15 after my carb meal (so i will eat my next carb meal 45 mins after the dose)

Thanks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im still confused on wheather to take IGF-2 45 after a carb meal (my next carb will be 2:15 mins later) or 2:15 after my carb meal (so i will eat my next carb meal 45 mins after the dose)

Thanks
45 after. The GH surge that you get from IGF-2 lasts approx between 90-120 minutes. If you take in carbs in that time, it will blunt the GH levels, cause thats what insulin does. I think what themyth was saying is that its ok to eat as soon as 30 minutes after taking the IGF-2 but no sooner. It would have to be a no carb meal for that tho, but you need to give the 30 minutes for the IGF-2 to digest and absorb.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
45 after. The GH surge that you get from IGF-2 lasts approx between 90-120 minutes. If you take in carbs in that time, it will blunt the GH levels, cause thats what insulin does. I think what themyth was saying is that its ok to eat as soon as 30 minutes after taking the IGF-2 but no sooner. It would have to be a no carb meal for that tho, but you need to give the 30 minutes for the IGF-2 to digest and absorb.
ok sounds good. Also forgot to add Glycer Grow

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
lol is this a PAL orgy?! :p

Cliff notes on your version of this zig zag diet? I recall Pu recommending it once..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol is this a PAL orgy?! :p

Cliff notes on your version of this zig zag diet? I recall Pu recommending it once..
Cut5 days 500 under maintenance, bulk 5 days 750 over maintenance! 40 days

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[size=+3]Start of Zig Zag Diet![/size]
[size=+2]Cut Day 1 (1/40)[/size]​

Beginning Stats
Weight: 185.4
BF%: 11.7% (on bf scale)
Lower Ab Measurement: 6 mm
Waist: 31 3/16

Beginning Lifts
Front Squat 275x3 (Down 10 lbs since i started my cut :( and was deloading...hopefully i can bring it back up)
I will judging my streangth gains/losses by my front squat, because it is my heaviest lift (cant do shoulder/chest which used to be my best lifts cause of an injury :( )

Diet
280g Protein
230g Carbs
70g Fat

Workout
My standard split with HIIT 3x a week, and abs 3x a week

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[size=+3]End of First Cut, Beginning of First Bulk Cycle[/size]
[size=+2]Bulk Day 1(6/40)[/size]​

Beginning Stats
Weight: 184.8 (-.6
BF%: 12.7% (+1% (defenently just my scale acting up))
Lower Ab Measurement: 5-6 mm (down 0-1mm)
Waist: 31 3/16 (same)

Diet
250g Protein
420g Carbs
110g Fat

Workout
Gonna keep doing cardio 3x a week.

Misc
Next week might get crazy because of Christmas, thank god im bulking. This that sucks is the gym is probably gonna be closed for atleast 2 days :( Also my fat % went up but some times my scale just acts up like that, idk. Defnently looking leaner! Heres a pic, got my abs coming in!!

as u can see my lower abs have mad fat on em :( but my abs overall are coming in.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next week might get crazy because of Christmas, thank god im bulking. This that sucks is the gym is probably gonna be closed for atleast 2 days :(
I know, whats up with that? why do they have to be closed christmas eve? luckily I have a fitness center in our rec center by the pool, so I can still do cardio and some weight work if I want to (smith or other machines, plus dbs)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, whats up with that? why do they have to be closed christmas eve? luckily I have a fitness center in our rec center by the pool, so I can still do cardio and some weight work if I want to (smith or other machines, plus dbs)
lol. i used to work there so they should just let me in to workout :D

im gonna hit tri/back today (which i usually hit monday) then heavy legs tomoro (as usual) so i dont miss so much when the gym is closed for those 2 days

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[size=+3]End of First Bulk, Beginning of Second Cut Cycle[/size]
[size=+2]Cut Day 1(11/40)[/size]​

Beginning Stats
Weight: 187.6 (+2.8 lbs)
BF%: 12.8% (+.1%)
Lower Ab Measurement: 6 mm (down 0-1mm)
Waist: 31 5/16 (+2/16 inch)

Diet
280g Protein
220g Carbs
65g Fat

Workout
Gonna keep doing cardio 3x a week. Abs 3x a week

Misc
Felt good to bulk again :D Abs look the same but im up 2.8 lbs which is obvisouly water weight/ect. Hopefully IGF-2/Drive/XF starts to kick in soon!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[size=+3]End of Secod Bulk, Beginning of Third Cut Cycle[/size]
[size=+2]Cut Day 1(21/40)[/size]​

Stats
Weight: 186.4 (-1.2 lbs)
BF%: 13.3% (+.5%)
Lower Ab Measurement: 5/6 mm (+/- 0 mm)
Waist: 31 5/16 (+0 inch)

Diet
270g Protein
220g Carbs
65g Fat

Workout
Doing Smolov now, squatting 4x a week, 2x a week low intensity cardio and abs

Misc
Missed an update cause i went back to my college town and partied it up a bit for new years. Now im back on track tho, but for those 4-5 days i probably ate 1k cals a day cause i was staying at my buddies house becaues im not moved into my new place yet and he has like no food. Also am going to physical therapy for both my shoulders 2-3x a week, have 2 partial tears in both my rotator cuffs so cant do any upper body lifting for atleast a month...thats why im doing smolov, hoping to get my squat up. Also my squat got weaker, wtf?!?! Before i switched to front squats i was doing 325x3 then swtiched to front squats and went from 225x5 to 285x3. I thought my back squat would go up a little, but i only got 315x3, oh well. Back to business...
Also gonna be cutting out XF to help with my rotator cuff injury :(

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[size=+3]End of Third Cut, Beginning of Third Bulk[/size]
[size=+2]Cut Day 1(26/40)[/size]​

Stats
Weight: 183.4 (-3 lbs)
BF%: 11.5% (-1.8 %)
Lower Ab Measurement: 4/5 mm (-0/1 mm)
Waist: 31 1/16 (-4/16 inch)

Diet
250g Protein
430g Carbs
110g Fat

Workout
I dunno how much longer im gonna be able to do smolov. I thought the my phyiscal therapist was gonna tell me to completely lay off upper for a month, but i actually have to do this rehab **** 2x a week so i dont want to be going to the gym 6x a week so ill probably do a modified 3x a week smolov, then rehanb 2x a week.

Misc
So actually on my last cut cycle i actually ate 260/340/70, whihc i only 200 cals below maintenance. One day after cutting i weighed in at 184.4 so i actually only lost about 1 lb. Not doing -500 cals on my cut any more since i cant workout upper so dont wanna loose too much mass up there. Moving back to college on Sunday so sh1t might get hectic. Also this is my first semester at this new college so im gonna be at an entirely new place, new gym, so might take a little while to get into the flow of things as far as working out/diet/ect.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[size=+3]End of Third Bulk, Beginning of 3.5 Bulk[/size]
[size=+2]Bulk Day 1(31/40)[/size]​

Stats
Weight: 186(+2.6 lbs)
BF%: 12.7% (+1.2 %)
Lower Ab Measurement: 5/6 mm (+0/1 mm)
Waist: 31 3/16 (+2/16 inch)

Diet
Not counting macros any more, just getting around 40g protein each meal, lots of carbs morning, pre workout, post workout, and 40-50g carbs for other meals, then try to get ~15g fat each meal exept for pre and post workout

Workout
Smolov is going ****ing great!! Squat already went up 20 lbs in a week :eek: Im going to a new gym because i just transferred schools and its a freaking jungle, most crowded gym EVER. I mean 75% of the school must work out :eek: Which is sort of a good thing but sucks that its hard to get weights/machines...thank god no one really uses the squat rack :D

Misc
Just moved into my new place and its been kinda crazy, not gonna cut because im still getting used to this new living situation, once school startes next week adn im back on schedule ill start on my 5 day cut again.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[size=+3]Final Review[/size]​

Beginning Stats
Weight: 185.4
BF%: 11.7% (on bf scale)
Lower Ab Measurement: 6 mm
Waist: 31 3/16

Ending Stats
Weight: 186
BF%: 11.4% (on bf scale)
Lower Ab Measurement: 5 mm
Waist: 31 2/16

Ending Thoughts So i kinda strayed and cut this diet/yournal short. The combination of not being able to work out my upper body, moving to a new house, transferring to a new school was pretty crazy so i couldnt diet, i just tried to keep it clean for the most part. Also i would take away 10 days of this journal cause 2 times for 5 days i jsut went crazy probably ate 1k cals day and consumed massive amounts of alcohol :( Now im back on track tho. Damn happy with the results, and with IGF-2 and Drive. Although im pissed that drive only lasts like 18 days dosed at 6 caps a day, wtf? Thats my main gripe with AN products, their so goddamn expensive. Besides that they were great, i gained .6 lbs in just my legs (AND probably lost weigh in my upperbody due to not being able to work out) and dropped .3% bf and 1/16 inch from my waist. My squat has increased a LOT too, which is partly due to Smolov. Overall I liked the IGF-2/Drive stack but imo its not worth the staggering price tag