Rpm and ephedrine

ryan6f7

Awards
Ive been taking 5 rpms pre workout for awhile and love it. However today i was really feeling sluggish so i thought id try tossing a 25 mlg ephedrine hcl in the mix. It was amazing, i was AMPED! ive takin a ton of ephedrine in my day and alot of different stims but this was by far the best ive ever had. Focus and energy through the roof and i didnt crash when it was over. lasted about 4 hours for me. Love it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually did 12.5mg with 3 RPM today and I had an awesome WO. I don't think that I have ever sweated that much in my life.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Red Bull gives you wings, then RPM gives you four wings, two fish tails and a horn.

ryan6f7

Awards
today is the second day i did the 25mg and 5 rpm and i am in love. rpm by itself is awesome but these 2 together turn me into a human wrecking machine!

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
today is the second day i did the 25mg and 5 rpm and i am in love. rpm by itself is awesome but these 2 together turn me into a human wrecking machine!
That sounds wicked! Wow. Now to just get myself some of that RPM stuff...

ryan6f7

Awards
tommorow im gonna try opening the rpm caps and chewing the ephedrine. if that works amazing as i suspect it will im gonna need to find a way to rock it all up and smoke it!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
tommorow im gonna try opening the rpm caps and chewing the ephedrine. if that works amazing as i suspect it will im gonna need to find a way to rock it all up and smoke it!
HAHA!!!

YES!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have ephedrine, but I've tried RPM and 200mg of caffeine and it was pretty intense.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
You guys are hilarious! :D Let me know how it goes.
What kind of ephedrine do you have? tabs or something else?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I ground up some Adderall in my mortal & pestle, snorted it and took 3 RPM. What a treat. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some of the broncaide? one of those type tabs here somewhere, just have to find em :D

ryan6f7

Awards
i have vasopro epherine hcl 25mg tabs. theyre still available online. i like this combo because its cafiene free and caffiene makes me feel like crap. today im gonna try the crushed up method and i will post the results

ryan6f7

Awards
ok so today i tried this combo by pouring the contents of 5 rpm caps into a shot glass with a little h20 and i chewed up my sweet sweet ephedrine tab. First things first, a shot of rpm is hands down one of the most horible things ive ever tasted in my life. if you have weak gag reflexes dont even try this because it is a full frontal assault on your mouth and throat with an aftertaste that wants to hang out and chill for awhile. Second, while taking it in this form as opposed to just swallowing the tabs i didnt notice any increase in the effects. It did however hit the system alot faster, like within 5 minutes i was feeling like pooky from new jack city. Now i hit a pr today in the bent over row. my previous best was 275 for 2 sets of six and today i did 315 for 2 sets of six. to be honest i cheated a bit on the last 2 reps of the last set but that is still a huge jump up in weight! Now im not saying this stack added 35lbs to my bent rows in a week but im sure it helped turned me into the monster that thought he could lift that. I love this combo more than i love santa.