flawless first impressions

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Got my package with Flawless in today, and if u like the scent of java lather bars, ur gonna love this..this stuff smells awesome!Kind of looks like tasty mocha pudding.It goes on really nice and u can tell from how much a little bit can go, that the jar should last a while.I'll update progress on the few scars I'm applying too.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you like the scent and consistency. A little of it does go a long way and you smell good:) Thanks for the review so far I can't wait to see how your progress goes!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As Christine mentioned, a little goes a long way. The 4 ounce jars are designed to last 2-3 months.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow thats a long time !!! :woohoo:
Depends on the amount of area, obviously. It's based on post pregnancy stretch marks, so around the area of a belly.

I guess that means for my belly, it would last a week. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
u know the product description on nutraplanet says 2 ounce??? i thought this was supposed to be 4?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
u know the product description on nutraplanet says 2 ounce??? i thought this was supposed to be 4?
NP decided to go with the 2 ounce to assess interest. If it sells well they will pick up the 4 ounce. The 2 ounce still lasts a month if not longer.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Here to check in on you! Where are the scars from?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I got one on my calf and one on my shoulder from wipeing out on a dirt bike about 2 years ago.The rest I'm using as something to help out with dry skin, as I work outside most of the time.For the smell of this stuff alone I would just buy it-I think this has a stronger and little diff. scent than the bars.I put some on about 6 hrs. ago and without a doubt can still smell it.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Also, on a note-upon applying it dries pretty quick.I don't know if it's just me or not, but after applying, the area kinda gets a tingling warming feeling for like 10 minutes-feels pretty cool-I'm thiking that the beta-alanine and rk's?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, on a note-upon applying it dries pretty quick.I don't know if it's just me or not, but after applying, the area kinda gets a tingling warming feeling for like 10 minutes-feels pretty cool-I'm thiking that the beta-alanine and rk's?

Im pretty sure thats what it is as well is the Rk's atleast most definately, Beta-Alanine im not so sure but i do know that RK's will do that.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Its been about a week now and I gotta say I am really impressed.Both scars are already starting to lose that pinkish color and are fading into the skin really well-also both have really smoothed out alot.I'm using java lather before and appling Flawless after.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback so far! So are you saying the scar is lightening in colour from pink.. back to your original skin colour or a bit darker?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, the scars are blending into my normal skin tone-it really is amazing.I can't even feel the scars anymore as they are totally even with the skin now.I think the gold ticket is to use JL before, and then apply this after.The first week or so I was just using flawless, I saw some slight improvement, but for about the last week and 1/2 I have been using the combo and the results are really starting to kick in.I think in another few weeks of use no one will even be able to see them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the gold ticket is to use JL before, and then apply this after.The first week or so I was just using flawless, I saw some slight improvement, but for about the last week and 1/2 I have been using the combo and the results are really starting to kick in.I think in another few weeks of use no one will even be able to see them.
You are correct...ideally using the JL first will greatly speed up the healing process.

Also, I would like your feedback as to how much you are using? The 4 ounce jars are designed to last a good 2-3 months with twice daily usage, depending on how much area is affected by the scars/stretch marks. How much have you actually used from the jar so far?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the scars are blending into my normal skin tone-it really is amazing.I can't even feel the scars anymore as they are totally even with the skin now.I think the gold ticket is to use JL before, and then apply this after.The first week or so I was just using flawless, I saw some slight improvement, but for about the last week and 1/2 I have been using the combo and the results are really starting to kick in.I think in another few weeks of use no one will even be able to see them.
Glad to hear you're having great success with flawless....it's a great product indeed. :D Keep the feedback coming.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Also, I would like your feedback as to how much you are using? The 4 ounce jars are designed to last a good 2-3 months with twice daily usage, depending on how much area is affected by the scars/stretch marks. How much have you actually used from the jar so far?[/QUOTE]

I've been applying to my shoulder and calf scars,about twice a day-I just dip my finger in and add about a nickel sized amount to each-u can barely tell by the amount left so far-this should def. last about 2 months.