My review of Universal Animal Pump Pak

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
First of all...dang, that's a lot of pills, I believe there were 9 of them, no problem though, I'm used to taking pills.

I honestly can't say whether it helped with my strength or not as I have been sporadic over the past 2-3 weeks, even since my Drive log ended and Thanksgiving.

Postives:
Decent pump - I wouldn't say an "animal" pump though, but again I'd have to try and maybe bicep or chest day, that's when I get my biggest pumps

Great endurance - I didn't get tired, it really kept me going

Great attitude/aggression - I really noticed that I had a pissed off, don't F with me attitude. In fact.....you looking at me? ;)

Overall : I don't know whether it's the most cost effective supplement out there or how the long term effects would be, but it seems ok to help with some pump, but moreso to help with endurance and agression if you lack in those departments.

Note: I'm working through my samples and will try to give an honest opinion on each of them now that I'm not running any AN logs until January. I figure it's the least I can do when they are nice enough to give me samples.....hear that reps, feel free to load me up with samples..I'm such a supp whore ;) Next up is probably White Flood then Leviathan Reloaded.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
First of all...dang, that's a lot of pills, I believe there were 9 of them, no problem though, I'm used to taking pills.

I honestly can't say whether it helped with my strength or not as I have been sporadic over the past 2-3 weeks, even since my Drive log ended and Thanksgiving.

Postives:
Decent pump - I wouldn't say an "animal" pump though, but again I'd have to try and maybe bicep or chest day, that's when I get my biggest pumps

Great endurance - I didn't get tired, it really kept me going

Great attitude/aggression - I really noticed that I had a pissed off, don't F with me attitude. In fact.....you looking at me? ;)

Overall : I don't know whether it's the most cost effective supplement out there or how the long term effects would be, but it seems ok to help with some pump, but moreso to help with endurance and agression if you lack in those departments.

Note: I'm working through my samples and will try to give an honest opinion on each of them now that I'm not running any AN logs until January. I figure it's the least I can do when they are nice enough to give me samples.....hear that reps, feel free to load me up with samples..I'm such a supp whore ;) Next up is probably White Flood then Leviathan Reloaded.

The only universal product I tried was animal cuts. A while back my friends got it from GNC. He gave me a few packs. I will never buy animal cuts ever agian. It probably contained over 500mg in caffeine. My weiner shrank for the entire night from the overload on stims.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
The only universal product I tried was animal cuts. A while back my friends got it from GNC. He gave me a few packs. I will never buy animal cuts ever agian. It probably contained over 500mg in caffeine. My weiner shrank for the entire night from the overload on stims.

Cellar-

This is awesome.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like animal stuff, but the pills are a bit much. I used to be a complete devotee, but it gets to be too much. DO like Nitro however

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
Animal pump is good supplement. The pills in animal pump aren't that big a deal to me they're relatively small and that capsules slide right down anyway. now if your talking about animalpak then it's an entirely diffrerent ball game they have 2 or 3 pills in there that are like the size of my thumb. sucked hardcore.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Animal products attract Newbies to supplements all the time. They are mostly crapy products.
I disagree. I have had good results from Stack, and was a tester for new MStack. Solid all the way around IMHO

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
I agree their products have always worked for me in the past. Pump and Mstak. I opted out of the animalpak though, i got tired of taking 11 fu*king pills. so I switched to ON's Opti-Men.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Animal products attract Newbies to supplements all the time. They are mostly crapy products.
You'd be surprised who buys Animal supps. I personally know a couple of fellas who've been using Animal supps for close to 20 years now... And they aren't newbs.