SUSEVOL... what do you think?

j bizzle

j bizzle

Awards
so i have a few friends takin this **** and they all say it is the best thing they ever tried but i have been hearin mixed reports on it and its side effects what do you think and have you personally tried it?

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 10 caps a day for 16 weeks and you'll get huge!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could probably get similar or the same results from fewer "active ingredients" (superdrol, phera plex, halodrol)...and definitely fewer sides.

This product is THREE methylated PHs in one serving. If you really want to stack you might want to look into pulsing. A superdrol clone or epistane/epi clone would be great for pulsing.

j bizzle

j bizzle

Awards
You could probably get similar or the same results from fewer "active ingredients" (superdrol, phera plex, halodrol)...and definitely fewer sides.

This product is THREE methylated PHs in one serving. If you really want to stack you might want to look into pulsing. A superdrol clone or epistane/epi clone would be great for pulsing.
so is this epistane a steroid or what? is it legal or can i buy it at GNC or something, and what will it do for me/ what side effects am i facing. do i need to run anything with it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
epi is a steriod, use the search button and u'll find tons of info on it