Check this out!!!!!!!!!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Axis Labs® Introduces Muscle Delight™

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axis Labs® Muscle Delight™ is an ultra premium muscle building and fat burning protein with an unbelievable taste. It's formulated with high quality fast and slow digestive proteins making it the perfect solution for any part of your day. Muscle Delight™ is also great for muscle recovery! Loads of BCAA (branch chained amino acids), EAA (essential amino acids), Glutamine and Creatine make Muscle Delight™ the perfect muscle replenishing supplement. In addition, Muscle Delight™ is formulated with "good" fats like EFA’s and Tonalin® CLA, which have shown to promote fat loss for a leaner physique. Delight your Muscles and your Taste Buds by supplementing with Muscle Delight™ today!

Muscle Delight Highlights:

The Best Tasting Protein on Planet Earth!
Fast and Slow Digestive Proteins (Whey Isolate, Concentrate and Micellar Casein)
"Good Fats" from Tonalin® CLA
32g of Protein per Serving
5g of Creatine per Serving
6g of Glutamine per Serving
7.5g of BCAA's per Serving
15g of EAA's per Serving
Perfect for Post Workout
Aspartame Free

Chocolate

Vanilla

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just got my jar today so ioll let you guys know how it is.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Axis Labs® Introduces Muscle Delight™

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axis Labs® Muscle Delight™ is an ultra premium muscle building and fat burning protein with an unbelievable taste. It's formulated with high quality fast and slow digestive proteins making it the perfect solution for any part of your day. Muscle Delight™ is also great for muscle recovery! Loads of BCAA (branch chained amino acids), EAA (essential amino acids), Glutamine and Creatine make Muscle Delight™ the perfect muscle replenishing supplement. In addition, Muscle Delight™ is formulated with "good" fats like EFA’s and Tonalin® CLA, which have shown to promote fat loss for a leaner physique. Delight your Muscles and your Taste Buds by supplementing with Muscle Delight™ today!

Muscle Delight Highlights:

The Best Tasting Protein on Planet Earth!
Fast and Slow Digestive Proteins (Whey Isolate, Concentrate and Micellar Casein)
"Good Fats" from Tonalin® CLA
32g of Protein per Serving
5g of Creatine per Serving
6g of Glutamine per Serving
7.5g of BCAA's per Serving
15g of EAA's per Serving
Perfect for Post Workout
Aspartame Free

Chocolate

Vanilla

Low carb hopefully....?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
OH YEA!!! This sounds awesome!

MM1Snapper

MM1Snapper

Awards
Honestly this sounds pretty sweet! Let us now how it tastes im interested mainly in the vanilla.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Honestly this sounds pretty sweet! Let us now how it tastes im interested mainly in the vanilla.
i got the chocolate and it was AWESOME!! very smooth. :food::food::food:mixed up better than OP whey. no lumps. i mixed it with milk and once with water and it tasted good both ways.

it gets :thumbsup::thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to seeing a review, the creatine frightens me, powdered creatine kills me