Holiday Damage stack--- tring to avoid gaining too much fat

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Well after being 2 years or alil bit more on supps/ph's (2 superdrol CYCLES, 3AD, POWERFULL, SDNG, RPM,DRIVE, ACTIVATE,REBOUND RELOADED, ALPHA DRIVE XL, LEVIATHAN, MASSFX, HYPERDROLX2, ADVANCED post cycle therapy,IGF-2, NEOVAR, LIPOTROPHIN-PM, CISSUS-RX, SUPER CISSUS, ANABOLIC PUMP and others that i dont recall right now) I decided to take a cleaner supp stack. with out megadosing like i have done in the past.

Last week i got my order that included:

* Green tea caps
* ALA caps
* Sesamin Oil
* NAC
* Nows C-1000 (Vit C)

The main Supplement that im tring to focus more on is DCP, since i have used it in the past and had results with a nasty diet, now that im more in to the getting rid of the fat thing i might do even better than the first time

Today i received 2.5 Bottles from a friend of DCP, i gave the .5 bottle to my cousing thats seems to be intrested on this log as well.
So i have 2 Bottles of DCP withc i already took 3 caps when i got it

This has been my dosing schedule for the first 3 days*

1st thing in the morning
2 GTC
1 ALA cap

While eating breakfast
4gr Fish oil
2ml Sesamin oil

Before lunch
2GTC
1 ALA Cap

after lunch
2ml Sesamin Oil

Pre work out /meal
4gr fish oil

Post workout
1 ALA Cap

Dinner
2GT
2gr Fish oil
2ml Sesamin oil

I had to drop the ALA to only use it Post work out with a big ass protein shake with WMS cause i Go hypo with it if i dont eat fast and i have read this past days several sides of taking alot of ALA. I might do more research on that but just to be safe, im only taking it Post work out before dinner

Now that i have DCP im going to add it my 1st thing in the morning dose of pills then before lunch and Pre workout.

i Still dont know if i s hould add the NAC+ Vit C already or wait till i finish this and just run NAC+Vit C for the hell of it. I might add Activate Xtreme in one week to this stack or maybe i decide to keep it like this.

Feel free to make suggestions

BTW im 5'8" and weight 201
i uploaded a crapy pic i took with my cell phone yesterday at the gym

Attachments

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i forgot to add that this is a non sponsored log, and thanks to crader that asked me if i could log this , since keeping a log is going to kind of preasure me to follow the protocol and dont fall out the wagon(often).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your wagon is looking swole!!

Subbed as well.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Your wagon is looking swole!!

Subbed as well.
i got a question for you . when would you recommend to take the ALA with my preworkout meal(7pm) or postworkout(10pm) ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got a question for you . when would you recommend to take the ALA with my preworkout meal(7pm) or postworkout(10pm) ?
Hmm...there is conflicting data. My first urge is to say take it PWO with the majority of your carb spike (assuming that is what you are doing)...but then again we have been looking at anti-oxidant intake too soon after workout.

What time does your workout end?

I would like to play with ALA and Supercarb/Kwik Karb pre and during workout, honestly. You up for guinea pigging?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hmm...there is conflicting data. My first urge is to say take it PWO with the majority of your carb spike (assuming that is what you are doing)...but then again we have been looking at anti-oxidant intake too soon after workout.

What time does your workout end?

I would like to play with ALA and Supercarb/Kwik Karb pre and during workout, honestly. You up for guinea pigging?
my workout end around 10pm.
yesterday i took the ALA just before my last set , then cooled down for 10 min and took a shake(30gr protein/40gr kwik karb) in a couple of minutes(around 15-20) i felt swolen. i was thinking if i could either do the same with a lower dose of ALA(half a cap around 150mg) before workout but taking a shake(15grprotein/30gr kwik karb)
and then taking the other half just preworkout with another shake(30gr protein/40gr kwik karb)

what do you have in mind for the guinea pigging?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my workout end around 10pm.
yesterday i took the ALA just before my last set , then cooled down for 10 min and took a shake(30gr protein/40gr kwik karb) in a couple of minutes(around 15-20) i felt swolen. i was thinking if i could either do the same with a lower dose of ALA(half a cap around 150mg) before workout but taking a shake(15grprotein/30gr kwik karb)
and then taking the other half just preworkout with another shake(30gr protein/40gr kwik karb)

what do you have in mind for the guinea pigging?
I like your plan...and just what I was thinking.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i tried the prework out thing. i added 6 gr leucine to the protein/wms mix i got bloated and i noticed i been having gas lately really bad gas. . i think that the gas is being cause by the high protein diet im in right now.

I didnt feel like taking a protein shake postworkout cause i was still alil bloated, i took some low fat cottage cheese and a multigrain natty PB sandwich and some fishoil.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
well i tried the prework out thing. i added 6 gr leucine to the protein/wms mix i got bloated and i noticed i been having gas lately really bad gas. . i think that the gas is being cause by the high protein diet im in right now.

I didnt feel like taking a protein shake postworkout cause i was still alil bloated, i took some low fat cottage cheese and a multigrain natty PB sandwich and some fishoil.
Maybe you should look into some Digestive Enzymes or even something like Gut Health. I'm thinking of ordering NOW Super Enzymes during my next order. I have the same problem. I cant eat anything without getting very bloated. Its the one thing that makes me hold back when eating.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you should look into some Digestive Enzymes or even something like Gut Health. I'm thinking of ordering NOW Super Enzymes during my next order. I have the same problem. I cant eat anything without getting very bloated. Its the one thing that makes me hold back when eating.
i have some gut health laying around some were , im going to look for it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
gut health is for you man...really...i had the exact same issue. To be dead honest i think ive been bloated 1 time since ive started gut health (im on my 2nd bottle now). Stuff is awesome

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
gut health is for you man...really...i had the exact same issue. To be dead honest i think ive been bloated 1 time since ive started gut health (im on my 2nd bottle now). Stuff is awesome
I must have another problem causing my bloating and stomach issues. I took GUT health and it didn't help at all. Hope it can help Zombie however.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
today i got on the scale and i was 199lbs
i cut down on the Fish Oil and the gas got reduced, and it doesnt stink like it did yesterday and the days before. tomorrow im starting to take some GUT health that i had left over.i have cut calories im not keeping track but i felt it today in the gym. monday im going to start doing cadio. i might start with 10-15 min.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
today i got on the scale and i was 199lbs
i cut down on the Fish Oil and the gas got reduced, and it doesnt stink like it did yesterday and the days before. tomorrow im starting to take some GUT health that i had left over.i have cut calories im not keeping track but i felt it today in the gym. monday im going to start doing cadio. i might start with 10-15 min.
Cut calories AND cardio?

What have you done with Zombie?!?!?!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Woohooo Zombies on a sexy streak, a new lean mean Z

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Cut calories AND cardio?

What have you done with Zombie?!?!?!
hes dead ! ! ! !

well i dropped the dose of Fish oil and the stinky fats seem to be over i still have gas but it doesnt stink. i also started Gut health.

i also have to mention that im currently taking 9 caps of DCP and i dont get the cramps that some people talk about. and im even thinking on addin 1 more cap preworkout

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
hes dead ! ! ! !

well i dropped the dose of Fish oil and the stinky fats seem to be over i still have gas but it doesnt stink. i also started Gut health.

i also have to mention that im currently taking 9 caps of DCP and i dont get the cramps that some people talk about. and im even thinking on addin 1 more cap preworkout
Some people must be extra sensitive to the TTA in DCP. I on the other hand can take grams of the stuff :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people must be extra sensitive to the TTA in DCP. I on the other hand can take grams of the stuff :(
Don't confuse SIDE effects with effects.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I didn't lose any extra fat then I would of normally cutting cals.
Well that DOES suck. Sounds like you are TTA resistant.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im going to take 4 DCP right now with 2 green tea caps

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Well that DOES suck. Sounds like you are TTA resistant.
yea, only thing that does work is Ephedrine, I keep lean mass and lose fat but turn into an aggressive jerk.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i got on the scale 199. strenght seems the same. i took 4 DCP preworkout with make it 10 DCP caps in 1 day and no cramps. other things i have noticed is that im getting more and quality sleep i feel rested(im starting to think that i needed a break from the others supps).

Notes
* i cut down on the fish oil and no more stinky farts
* still some gas
* i increased by 1 cap DCP
* bloat got reduced

i might try 12 caps of DCP tomorrow i dont know what you guys think

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I liked 12 caps myself, keep well hydrated.

I noticed your dosage of green tea, you're taking 6 caps a day? Have you noticed any blood thinning in combination with the fishoil and sesamin?

I am almost guaranteed a nose bleed if I go over 1g of GT a day!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Not looking too shabby in the pics Zombie.

You chose a good combo of supps to benefit you.

I am a big fan of ALA. I use it on my carb refeeds if I'm not using USP's goodies. Sometimes I'll use it alongside, but I try not to go overboard on the insulin mimetics, so I usually use one or the other.

Green Tea is great choice for year round use.

I used DCP on a rather decadent trip to Ireland last christmas and it helped out tremendously, as I didn't really take much else with me.. and I ate a lot of crap.

If I may be so presumptuous as to offer a tidbit of advice. During the holidays I feel it is best to eat the good dirty stuff in a cyclical manner if you can. Meaning eat the goodies for 2 days or so, and then keep clean for at least 3-4 days, 5 days optimally... I mean really strict. Low carb is best suited for this Cheat cycle... This will allow you to load up on crap for 2 days after the cleaner eating and incur less damage to your body composition.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established

I noticed your dosage of green tea, you're taking 6 caps a day? Have you noticed any blood thinning in combination with the fishoil and sesamin?

Not speaking for Zombie but I definitely notice blood thinning on Fish Oil. I even had my platelet count checked and it was low. Stopped the fish oil and it went from 141 to 171. It had my Dr. all worried :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I may be so presumptuous as to offer a tidbit of advice. During the holidays I feel it is best to eat the good dirty stuff in a cyclical manner if you can. Meaning eat the goodies for 2 days or so, and then keep clean for at least 3-4 days, 5 days optimally... I mean really strict. Low carb is best suited for this Cheat cycle... This will allow you to load up on crap for 2 days after the cleaner eating and incur less damage to your body composition.
I completey agree with this and find that the nutrient signal actually increases, which means you end up stripping a LOT of fat off on the clean days.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
that sounds like a plan, im going to try to do it next week, im going this weekend to costco and buying bulk stuff. that would be a great way to not starve my self from my fav foods lol.

i havent had any nose bleeds , ihavent even cut my self to notice the blood thinning , i might go emo for a day and see how it goes.

i dont know if its GT or DCP but i dont really crave alot of carbs and fats, somethign that i haver had problems in the past and i like that:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i dont know if its GT or DCP but i dont really crave alot of carbs and fats, somethign that i haver had problems in the past and i like that:)
DCP has been known to destroy appetite in quite a few users.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i cant wait to get on the scale tonight at the gym :D.
i been feeling great, i been tempted to open my Activate Extreme bottle but i have manage to control my self. I have noticed less cravings and also my pee is kind weird, it doesnt smell bad, but its like if it has alot of residue, like if i put some creatine in water and then mix.
other than that im ok, Gut health has taken cared of bad gas :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i didnt worked out today but i went to check the scale :p 196 lbs and i drank this weekend and ate alot, alot of meat and chicken. my goal is to get between 183-187

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea, only thing that does work is Ephedrine, I keep lean mass and lose fat but turn into an aggressive jerk.

Rivet, if im not mistaken arent you the one that just about EVERYTHING doesnt work for ya or takes a rediculous dose to acheive the desired results?? lol

lookin GOOOD Zombo! sounds like your a determined fellow this time around and im sure your gonna do very well! im keepin track here and only a short 6 hour (lol) drive away if you decide to deviate i can come down and drag ur drunk ass out the bar and back into the gym :D if you so please. :hammer:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
bummer man..... maybe you have super thick impermeable intestinal walls.... are you a skinny guy too?? (guessing yes from avi)
Skinny? I don't have visible abs (usually distended). I'm bigger then the average guy. Mostly all legs and back. I know it has something to do with my resistant insides.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I think Rivet has had that avatar up for 2 years. :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah Riv...we want an updated avi! C'mon we got new pics of Zombie:run:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I think Rivet has had that avatar up for 2 years. :D
My avy turned 1 year old in September :) I put it up during my Yellow Gold log. I do need a new avy but this time I will have my GF take it. Not much change to my arms and chest however.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
my imsomnia seems to be back :(
yesterday i got bored and i just grabbed the DCP bottle and searched some of its compunds.
and they seem to be a good supplements for also lowering cholesterol and keeping the heart healthy

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i didnt feel like taking kiwk karb today so i ate like 200gr whole wheat pasta with ragu sauce preworkout i didnt felt bloated i felt great. it was a back/tricep day felt pumped during my workout and more than 1 hr later. i punched the punchung bag for like 10 minutes before starting to workout .
1 bad thing happen i runned out of tan in a can(neutrogena sunless tanning stuff)
and heres another crapy pic with my crappy 1.3mp phone cam

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Supplements 32
Supplements 190
Supplements 17
Zombie Supplements 18