Any Comments on Spawn

PHATTBUZZ67

Awards
been thinking about trying spawn but wanted to know what people thought also might try the mass tabs or ripped tabs heard ids has great products

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Spawn is very expensive... And dude, whoever told you that IDS is great is clearly missing a few screws.

What are your goals, I may be able to direct you into a better direction...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Spawn is very expensive... And dude, whoever told you that IDS is great is clearly missing a few screws.

What are your goals, I may be able to direct you into a better direction...
Hey now, I'm actually liking Mass Tabs:lol:. Really though, I wouldn't pay the $60-80 asking price for Spawn. I'd just buy a similar Tren(probably G.E.T. Tren-250)product and stack it with Havoc or Epidrol. You could control the dosages a bit better and have a better balance of the effects.

Mannypolarbear

Awards
Mass Tabs?? Get your bloodwork done then come back and see what you think about them.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Spawn is pretty sick. I love his biomechanical bodysuit that responds to his will

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Try Epiotren for Intesnse Nutraceuticals

Half the price of spawn, and almost identical formula.
Why pay $80 or $90 bucks for Spawn when Epiotren or hemobolin 250 is like $40 or $50

TheLegend

Awards
Spawn is great! I gained 8 lbs in 2 weeks and my strength went through the roof! I put 50 lbs on my dead in 2 weeks.

xtdot

xtdot

Awards
Are they still make the stuff. It's hard to find in my area.

KINGpred

Awards
Spawn is a great product and my first hand experience was worth the money, I saw a 17 pound increase in lean body mass as well as a 30 lb increase in bench press, 45 pound increase in Squats and a 25 pound increase in Power Clean within a 4 week cycle.
Epi and Tren is a genius Pro hormone blend utilizing the pure mass gaining of Tren and the estrogen inhibiting and strengths gains from epistine , I used nucare's livshield, 1/2 dose of Lg's Formadrol, ZMA and Diindolylmethane from Nature's way DIM-Plus for PCT and maintained all of my gains, saw no estrogen kickback either.
Note: Maintained 2 grams of protein per pound of Bodyweight during and post cycle

jhok

Awards
right now im running spawn with liver supp and cycle support animal pak im about top be finished in 2 days ive been power lifting so ive been eating very clean i didnt have huge mass gain i look alot fuller and my waist shrank a size or so my strength went through the roof i hit 275 with a bench suit that was a 50 lbs increase and 415 on squat with wraps im very impressed with this ph for pct i will be running animal test liver fix and clomid 50/50/25/25 just in case i will also be taking kilo sports clomed 1 a day i dont want to lose any of my hard earned gains or grow bitch tits how does this look?